Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers (9954 Views)

Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day / Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? / After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by RedHotChic(f): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2008
You are such a CLASSICAL HISTORIAN!!!!!!!
And you are such a classical vex man. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Hannibal: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2008
stillwater:

In what way? Are you trying to tell me no black person has risen above the so called system?

Of course, some people are survivors. . . . . .They would defy all odds in a fiercer conditions to rise above the system.
The question is, must Black men struggle for what rightly belong to em??
Lets face it. . . . the opportunities given to Black folks compared to their white counterparts is non-existent.

The only area where Black people have a say is Sports, Music and Showbiz.
This is why u see many African Americans doing well in that sphere of life than Politics or Banking industry.
It seems the white folks have pulled a wool over your tiny eyes. . . . . . . .
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 03, 2008
Hannibal:

Of course, some people are survivors. . . . . .They would defy all odds in a fiercer conditions to rise above the system.
The question is, must Black men struggle for what rightly belong to em??
Lets face it. . . . the opportunities given to Black folks compared to their white counterparts is non-existent.

The only area where Black people have a say is Sports, Music and Showbiz.
This is why u see many African Americans doing well in that sphere of life than Politics or Banking industry.
It seems the white folks have pulled a wool over your tiny eyes. . . . . . . .

You cannot have a say in politics when education is treated with nonchalance in the black community of America. If black people want a change in the system they feel is so against them,how best to do it than to get your people into government. Since politics and banking is for the academically inclined, how many of them take college as a priority? From what I see, only a few do!!!! How can you have a say in politics or banking when having a degree is treated with irrelevance with most black youth in America?
You talk about them having a say in music, sports, etc. Why do you think they do? It's because there's a representation; a considerable amount of black people in the entertainment sector. Don't give me the third degree about no opportunities given to black folks because these tiny eyes see much better than your humongous frog eyes.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Memi(f): 5:25am On Jul 03, 2008
Some of the points she made were true the blonde hair, and blue contacts is one of the biggest issues I have with black women. She mentioned that black women don't support black men which is not true, Black women from every part of the globe, United States, Africa, and South America have supported black men for centuries. In the past decade black women have set out to better themselves (this young girl in the video probably hasn't paid much attention to that). We are now going back to school to become teachers, doctors, x-ray technicians, etc etc. Being a Criminal Justice major/minor in Mental Health black and hispanic men make up the majority of prisoners in the United States, they are constantly in and out of the system. Correctional Officers already know the ones that will be back. Homosexuality is also a very big thing with black men in America some of them are arrested for solication and they are usually dressed like a woman when they are arrested. That being said, what do you suppose happens when a black woman goes back to school, and then starts to work around professionals. 9 times out of 10 she will meet and be around white men all the time, eventually what will happen a white guy will take interest in her, and at first she will have her doubts about being with a white man. As he continues to pay her complements and treats her nicely she won't give his color a second thought. Now maybe I'm partial to Nigerian/African men but I have noticed that these men value education they go to school and study really hard and try to make something of themselves. I get really pissed off when slothful, lazy, and uneducated black men from the United States do not take advantage of bettering themselves. Especially since here the government allows you to get aid to go to school. By the time they make the decesion to go back, they can't because the have a criminal record, and its very difficult for them to go. They can't get a well paying job to support their families, because they have a criminal background and no one will hire them. If the black girl in the video can deal with all that, then she has my blessing.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by eldee(m): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2008
TOH:

As usual eldee has absolutely no idea on what he's talking about. Always taking out fake statistics from his ass.
RedHotChic:

Unless he's counting AA  females including the 1 day olds.
As usual TOH makes a stupid assumption again, how dare you question Eldee's stats?
My dayz, see Mrs 'Men that grow up with women are sexist' arguing with me

Anyways, if Mohammed won't go to the mountain, the mountain will come to Mohammed
If Nairalanders refuse to get Sky and watch Oprah, Oprah will come to Nairaland

70% of African American Women Are Single
[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvQel-sIKwM&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

http://www2.oprah.com/tows/slide/200704/20070406/slide_20070406_284_106.jhtml
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by francessby(f): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2008
Are you telling us or asking which one
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by eldee(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2008
francessby:

Are you telling us or asking which one
Sorry that wasn't for you smiley
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Hannibal: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2008
So Eldee is alive?
MIRACLES!!!!!!!!
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by whitelexi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2008
Preach on sister!!!
Word!
Oh! i'm in love again grin
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by eldee(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2008
Hannibal:

So Eldee is alive?
MIRACLES!!!!!!!!
Hehehe . . . Ye, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death cheesy
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Morenisexy(f): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2008
Mr, Oprah is not always right. What makes you think that 70% of AA women are single? Did she survey every AA women?

Well, if she's right abt that, then she must be right abt the statement that All Nigerians are scammers
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by eldee(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2008
Morenisexy:

Mr, Oprah is not always right. What makes you think that 70% of AA women are single? Did she survey every AA women?

Well, if she's right about that, then she must be right about the statement that All Nigerians are scammers
Yeah, Oprah and the rest of the women on the show came together and invented stats to disgrace herself and the female half of her race, innit?
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Morenisexy(f): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2008
Yeah, Oprah and the rest of the women on the show came together and invented stats to disgrace herself and the female half of her race, innit?

Oprah never said ALL nigerians are scammers, get your facts right . . .
My dayz, you won't last one day on Sports section with your poor choices in words
Oh, you're right!
She never said all, but saying "Nigerians scams" to me is the same as "all nigerians scam". . but then you're right.
So if one senseless baboon makes a thread about Nigerian men cheating, dnt huff and puff over that. Becuz after all, she/he never said ALL nigerian men cheats.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by eldee(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2008
Morenisexy:

Oh, you're right!
She never said all, but saying "Nigerians scams" to me is the same as "all nigerians scam". . but then you're right.
So if one senseless baboon makes a thread about Nigerian men cheating, dnt huff and puff over that. Becuz after all, she/her never said ALL nigerian men cheats.
That Oprah chose to disgrace her own race one one of the most watched TV shows in the world?
Tell me why I should believe your own stats and throw away Oprah's one undecided
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by RedHotChic(f): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2008
? Did she survey every AA women?
That's why it's called survey. You work with samples and trust me the percentage error is not more than + - 5.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Hannibal: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2008
RedHotChic:

That's why it's called survey. You work with samples and trust me the percentage error is not more than + - 5.

Any crazy topic tonight, Miss Ilesha??
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Morenisexy(f): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2008
That Oprah chose to disgrace her own race one one of the most watched TV shows in the world?
Tell me why I should believe your own stats and throw away Oprah's one
Have I provided you with any stats?

Yes,
I just hope that there is a certain age for that 70% stats. .
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by TOH(f): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2008
Lol so he's now taking "Oprah and her statistics" as the Holy Grail. For someone who has issues with women, you really arent that different from them. Orah worshipper. Why wouldnt a woman who is almsot 60 and single herself no go arpund cliaming 70% is single. Good to know that 85% of Nigerians being scammers is also the truth

I hope you get tired of embarrassing yourself very soon. eldee grin
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by RedHotChic(f): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2008
Yes,
I just hope that there is a certain age for that 70% stats. .
That's the problem, there is no age bracket from the survey except the 50 something percent singles they provided above 33. For all I care, the 70% may include 1 yr olds.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Pataki: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2008
Hannibal:

grin cheesy grin

Funmi, what say you? grin
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Morenisexy(f): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2008
That's the problem, there is no age bracket from the survey except the 50 something percent singles they provided above 33. For all I care, the 70% may include 1 yr olds.
exactly. That's what am talking about!
70% my bum,
There are some problems with this kain surveys nowadays. . for example:
1. Where it's one:
ex: over the net where any body of any age could have just pressed any button

2. How it's done
Did they personally ask a group of people or was it advertisement that people just pressed anything to get the survery over with?

eldee, hon, am sorry to be harsh , but the 70% survey thing can't hold. .
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by 4Play(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2008
70% of Black women are single? Generally ,for every heterosexual woman who is single, there must be a corresponding single heterosexual male . . . .70% of Black women can't be single without a comparatively high number of single men elsewhere to offset this huge amount.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by RedHotChic(f): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2008
Yea:

dear nairaland, do you think pataki is gay or not from the way you see him snarl at women here?
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2008
you cant blame these women, their men are all behind bars.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Morenisexy(f): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2008
Funmi, you seriously dnt want me to answer that. . grin

Back to topic:
Black Power! yeah! cool
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by TOH(f): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2008
4 Play:

70% of Black women are single? Generally ,for every heterosexual woman who is single, there must be a corresponding single heterosexual male . . . .70% of Black women can't be single without a comparatively high number of single men elsewhere to offset this huge amount.

Im just as confuzzled.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by RedHotChic(f): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2008
Your theory lacks credence in that men and women can permute and the permutation can be tolerated in geometric progression.

Theory B:
Let X= unamrried woman 1
Y= unmarried single woman 2
Z= man 1
L= gay male
P = unmarried woman 3

Xz=Yz=Zp=ZL(commutative law), meanwhile X is still counted as unmarried, Y is still counted as unmarried, P is counted as unamrried while Z is living with X(unmarried), collecting from Y(baby mama) and cheating on the duo with P and L under down low rules. Every party here are sexually active but single while the comfort is provided by Z for all.
Imagine if we have Z1, Zn? Z combination n =? God help our generation.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Hannibal: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2008
RedHotChic:

Your theory lacks credence in that men and women can permute and the permutation can be tolerated in geometric progression.

Theory B:
Let X= unamrried woman 1
Z= man 1
L= gay male
P = unmarried woman 3

Xz=Yz=Zp=ZL(commutative law), meanwhile X is still counted as unmarried, Y is still counted as unmarried, P is counted as unamrried while Z is living with X(unmarried), collecting from Y(baby mama) and cheating on the duo with P and L under down low rules. Every party here are sexually active but single. God help our generation.

You are devilishly brilliant!!! grin
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2008
4 Play:

Considering the fact that the population of women is slightly more than that of the male . . . this theory may not be true.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by TOH(f): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2008
How come lesbians werent considered in this equation, funmi
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Morenisexy(f): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2008
TOH:

How come lesbians werent considered in this equation, funmi
Wait, as for the stats, does their def of single means
Women without men or Lesbian women without lesbian women or both?
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by 4Play(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2008
davidylan:

Considering the fact that the population of women is slightly more than that of the male . . . this theory may not be true.

The difference is marginal,won't be more than 5%,even taking into consideration lower life expectancy for males.

If there is a community of 100 straight females and 95 straight males and 70 of the women are single,that will leave 30 women to be matched with 95 men.

@RedHotChic

Theory B:
Let X= unamrried woman 1
Z= man 1
L= gay male
P = unmarried woman 3

I wonder which society you will find a ratio of straight men to straight women of 1:3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? / SHOCKING! Girls Exposed B00bs At Amber Rose Slvt Walk (18+) See Photos / 'grab Your Baby Oil"popular Curvy IG Model Sanchi Flaunts Her Big Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.