Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,814 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers (9952 Views)

Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day / Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? / After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Morenisexy(f): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2008
onyinye2:

LMMFAO!!! that is truly hilarious. but i truly don't believe it is witch craft in order. i personally believe it is the men themselves. they the one pushing sistahs away. with their stubborn rantics
Stubborn, egoistic, smelly, ugly, etc. . w/e. They're still single

RedHotChic:

Roflmao, are Naija men also psychos and jujuists? Ho wdid you get this classified information because i'm hearing it for the first time?,
You ever wonder why some are always shouting "Praise the Lord"?
It ain't because they're pure Christians and believers, becuz if they were, CNN/ Oprah wouldn't be screaming down their throat.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by RedHotChic(f): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2008
You ever wonder why some are always shouting "Praise the Lord"?
It ain't because they're pure Christians and believers, becuz if they were, CNN/ Oprah wouldn't be screaming down their throat.
Roflmao, i know that women do that more in naija than men back in the days, i never knew the tide has turned.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Hannibal: 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2008
onyinye2:

well i have talked to alot of brothas in interracial relationships. and alot of them say that they didnt want to deal with the pride that comes with black women.

100% correct.
Black women front a lot for their own good despite all the fake accessories they plaster on emselves from head to toe.

RedHotChic:

Because of demand and supply rule. If they live in a country where they look at each other face to face, they won't have any other option, That's why Nigerian men have no option besides marrying Naija queens, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I'm sure they(Nigerian men) would've been worse if Nigeria has about 30% white popn, 10% Asian and another 12% latino.

Thats not only the case. . . . . .
If we look at it in a reverse mode, the other races CANNOT STAND Black Women.
A Black man is more likely to date women from the other races than a black woman. . . . . .
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Morenisexy(f): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2008
RedHotChic:

Roflmao, i know that women do that more in naija than men back in the days, i never knew the tide has turned.
grin grin grin Hey if some naija men are now cross dressing, what else wnt they do ?
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Dakore(f): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2008
Hannibal:

100% correct.
Black women front a lot for their own good despite all the fake accessories they plaster on emselves from head to toe.

Thats not only the case. . . . . .
A Black man is more likely to date other races than a black woman. . . . . .

where do you get your statistics from?
what is the rate of intramarriage vs intermarriage among blk people?
and what is the point of your post? to explain why blk women are single?
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by TOH(f): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2008
*rolls eyes* What's to be said about Italian men taht follow black women up and down.

If Black american women will stop being so "loyal" in vain they wont have any issues.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by onyinye2(f): 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2008
@hannibal

have you ever been to the states?? obviously you havent. most cases of plastic surgery comes from the white community and latinos. and you think all those white girls on t.v. that is their hair?? boy please that aint their hair. while we call it weaves they call it "extensions". same thing.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by eldee(m): 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2008
@Hannibal
For every 70 single AA women, there's 100 single AA men
There's no flippin' excuse
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Dakore(f): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2008
eldee:

@Hannibal

I don't think it's 100 single blk men for 70 women but I agree that the rate of single blk men is comparable to that of the women. It's just that women are more likely to be put on the spotlight for being single.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Morenisexy(f): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2008
eldee:

@Hannibal
I tot someone just mentioned that for every 100 single AA women, there's 30 single AA men. .
mind if I ask you for the source of your statistics. . abi na the same place baba suwe got his you went to get yours? grin
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Hannibal: 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2008
Dakore:

where do you get your statistics from?
what is the rate of intramarriage vs intermarriage among blk people?
and what is the point of your post? to explain why blk women are single?

According to Census 2000 in the USA!!!!!

onyinye2:

@hannibal
have you ever been to the states?? obviously you havent. most cases of plastic surgery comes from the white community and latinos. and you think all those white girls on t.v. that is their hair?? boy please that aint their hair. while we call it weaves they call it "extensions". same thing.

I spent 11 months in California in a stretch and i saw botox, weave, silicone and bleached screen with ma own eyes. grin cheesy
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by 4Play(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2008
RedHotChic:

You are operating under the natural law of "action and reaction is equal and opposite".  Your choice of words is bothering me. why use "offset"? It's not a question of x=y because in the male female phenomenon, 1 man can easily  offset 20 women either by marriage or by sexual favors.  Will that not fit into your "offset" theory? although x=y, nx can also be equal to Y.(Y being male).

If 70% of Black women are unmarried(as the article states, which must be what Oprah refers to as 'single'),then it becomes a question of whether the remaining 30% of Black women are of sufficient numbers for the male suitors. There must be some corresponding large numbers of 'single men' out there.

Eldee noted an article that stated that there are 70 single black men for 100 single black women,not counting the prison population and those in group homes .If you count the prisoners and those in group homes(whatever that means),that brings the amount of single black men close to the female equivalent.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by onyinye2(f): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2008
Hannibal:

you should think about updating your data. because it has been eight years and there has been changes.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by TOH(f): 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2008
group home is like juvenile detention. Just call it kiddie prison
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2008
unofficial poll - 70% of nairaland ladies are single . . . whose fault?
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by jgirl3: 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2008
TOH - you have started again ooooooo! angry angry tongue tongue Abeg leave my eldee for me - ah ahn, na by force? angry He's no sexist and he knows better than to disrespect women on Nairaland when i'm here. grin grin

As for the topic - that girl has issues. I don't even know why this topic is still alive.
AA men are freaking confused. Ever wonder how they manage to act so hood and at the same time try to pull off the church look? They claim to love women with curves - what da hell do they see in most white women who have nothing at the back? Both AA men and AA women need Jesus but the truth is that when it comes to color, African men need Jesus the most because they do not know how to cherish what they have and this girl is saying how we should respect black men as Kings. Kings my foot! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Morenisexy(f): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2008
davidylan:

Since it's unofficial, we'll disregard it tongue
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by eldee(m): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2008
Toyin: I tot someone just mentioned that for every 100 single AA women, there's 30 single AA men. .
mind if I ask you for the source of your statistics. . abi na the same place baba suwe got his you went to get yours?

Sorry, t'was a typo, I meant for every 100 single black women, there are 70 single black men

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/07/AR2006100701070.html

For every 100 single black women, there are 70 single black men, according to recent US. Census Bureau figures, a number that does not take into account the prison population or men living in group homes.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Dakore(f): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2008
Hannibal:

are you ok?

A Black man is more likely to date other races than a black woman

these according to census 2000?
can you post a link
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Hannibal: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2008
onyinye2:

You should think about updating your data. because it has been eight years and there has been changes.

It is even worse now!!!!

Dakore:

are you ok?

A Black man is more likely to date other races than a black woman

these according to census 2000?
can you post a link

Go and sit down!!!!!
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Morenisexy(f): 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2008
eldee:

Sorry, t'was a typo, I meant for every 100 single black women, there are 70 single black men

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/07/AR2006100701070.html

For every 100 single black women, there are 70 single black men, according to recent US. Census Bureau figures, a number that does not take into account the prison population or men living in group homes.

Thankssssssssss. . but is there an age bracket?
Becuz a 15 year old might also be counted as single. . or does the age bracket start from the 20s or late 20s?
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 04, 2008
Morenisexy:

Since it's unofficial, we'll disregard it tongue

and you will all remain single, forever debating about other singles. grin
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Morenisexy(f): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2008
davidylan:

and you will all remain single, forever debating about other singles. grin
eh en!! dnt forget the single men too o angry
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by RedHotChic(f): 12:07am On Jul 04, 2008
Ballless Nigerian men, wake up Nigerian men and do your job or we may deviate to Ghana, Senegal and Cameroun and leave your single asses "hornying" around!!!!!!!
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Dakore(f): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2008
Hannibal:

Go and sit down!!!!!

who said i was standing?
tongue Mr. Fake "Facts"
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Morenisexy(f): 12:10am On Jul 04, 2008
RedHotChic:

Ballless Nigerian men, wake up Nigerian men and do your job or we may deviate to Ghana, Senegal and Cameroun and leave your single asses "hornying" around!!!!!!!
I heard that Ghana men dnt share same ape looking appearance as some naija men. . hmm. .Ghana!
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by onyinye2(f): 12:12am On Jul 04, 2008
RedHotChic:

atleasts all the prostitutes will be happy.
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by eldee(m): 12:13am On Jul 04, 2008
toyin: Thankssssssssss. . but is there an age bracket?
Becuz a 15 year old might also be counted as single. . or does the age bracket start from the 20s or late 20s?
That's why it's relative,

For every 70 unmarried men at 20-30's there's 100 single women (20's to 30's)
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Morenisexy(f): 12:15am On Jul 04, 2008
onyinye2:

atleasts all the prostitutes will be happy.
rotflmao!!

eldee:

That's why it's relative,

For every 70 unmarried men at 20-30's there's 100 single women (20's to 30's)
eldee, motigbo e o. .
but how are we so sure? oh yea, it's a survey, never 100% correct
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Hannibal: 12:16am On Jul 04, 2008
Dakore:

who said i was standing?
tongue Mr. Fake "Facts"

These are not fake facts. . . . It's there for all n sundry to see.
Black men are ignoring Black women to date women of other races at a reckless abandon.
Can't u read between the lines??
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by RedHotChic(f): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2008
[size=16pt]I heard that Ghana men dnt share same ape looking appearance as some naija men. . hmm. .Ghana![/size]
Roflmao kiss kiss
Re: Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers by Morenisexy(f): 12:17am On Jul 04, 2008
eldee, who told ya am toyin. . ah ah. .see accusation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public / Your Dream Soulmate Has Child from Previous Relationship / See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.