Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4931 Views)

10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Dyt(f): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
Yes, they cld have only the hungry and the greedy ones

1 Like

Re: . by kayClt(f): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dyt: Yes, they cld have only the hungry and the greedy ones

bless u jor
Re: . by addictiv(m): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
kayClt: tnk u very much. A rich guy can only use his money to get a slut n not a well respected lady who knows her worth.Money isn't everitin.
i love women who talk like this...........lady please watch indecent proposal....#.never say never#
Re: . by Dyt(f): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
addictiv:
i love women who talk like this...........lady please watch indecent proposal....#.never say never#

And what abt it
Was it not her hubbys idea
She loves him too much to see him go penniless
The aftermath nko
Re: . by addictiv(m): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dyt:

And what abt it
Was it not her hubbys idea
She loves him too much to see him go penniless
The aftermath nko
the point was and still remains that money overwhelmed their love and the lady even started dating the rich guy......forget that they later came back together. the fact remains that the rich guy had her, which i think is the basis for this thread

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
No, he can't. girls want more than just money. I prefer a middle class man with good looks and nice personality than a rich dude who doesn't attract me. You can't buy love. If a girl is with you because of money, she doesn't love you but your money.
Re: . by luckyto(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
sure bro.girls of our days ar money lovers,u gad d money u av her dats all.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
stewie100: Can a rich guy have any girl he wants?
Funny topic; guys and moneygrin

Can a rich guy get any girl he wants

Answer: yes, he will get majority, let's say 99% of the girls he wants. But may or may not get their love.

Backup reasons
Ask every girl who her dream man is?

The common answer usually is:
Tall, handsome, RICH, caring, etc lol.

Why did I bold “rich”? Cos with Rich, most girls will waive other qualities like: tall, handsome and even mistake the guy's act of giving them money anytime they ask as caring and love.

The dream of every girl is to date/marry a rich guy, whether any girl admits this or not doesn't change anything.

In fact, any girl that feels she is pretty has this innate desire to date/marry a rich guy. Reason u see many girls running into showbiz (movie industry, modelling, pageant, etc), not necessary to make money, but to get wider exposure to meet rich men and possibly marry one somedaysmiley

Now to the female poster that said: he won't get rich girls, that's even the biggest fallacy! Rich girls tend to fall more easily for rich guys! If u are in doubt, then name at least 10 rich girls u know in Nigeria married to not-rich or broke guys.

Rich here doesn't mean a guy or a lady who drives a Japanese car of 3million naira and living in a flat, and maybe working in a blue chip firm, that's an average guy or lady and not a rich guy/lady.

A rich guy worths at least 500million naira and above with constant source of income in millions, plus investments, and I don't think we have any of such guys or ladies here on this forum including my very self. I am sure of the fact that we have plenty comfortable guys and maybe ladies on nairaland and in Nigeria in general, but very few rich guys going by the real definition of being rich.

Back to the topic, lol.

Even my own female cousins from close to rich family backgrounds always swear they will never date a poor guy, and that's the anthem of majority of girls.

How many girls will ever define their dream guy as: good looking guy, intelligent, hardworking, focused with good moral upbringing, visionary with understanding I am sure none! Rich, tall, dark must be in their list, and u are here asking if a rich guy can get any girl he wants, of course YES!

In Titanic movie, the rich guy got the girl he wanted, Rose...but maybe he couldn't get her love...but at least he got her for the moment and I am sure if he were not rich, he wouldn't have ever had a chance of saying hi to her in the first placegrin

So let no guy be deceived, the Bible said: money answereth all things, and I am sure women is the least of those things money has answer to, cos that one is certain.

So @poster, if this will inspire u to hustle and work harder to become rich or richer, get going cos a rich guy hardly get a NO from women all over the world, no matter how pretty or rich the woman may be (women by nature hate looking down, they always prefer looking up except they get repeatedly beaten or flogged by the upper class, and maybe when they start growing older with so many mistakes, that's only when they usually learn n maybe start giving guys that are not-so rich or broke a chance), it has been proven since the time of King Solomonsmiley

Disclaimer
That doesn't mean that all women are gold diggers pls...just that women are money/material/fun-driven creatures and I have stopped blaming them for that cos its not their fault but nature'ssmiley

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
@dailynews

didn't know you know all girls + thought you were smarter than this (how can you make such generalizations )
Re: . by oliviatwist: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dyt: Yes, they cld have only the hungry and the greedy ones

Thank you my dear kiss
Re: . by Dyt(f): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
addictiv:
the point was and still remains that money overwhelmed their love and the lady even started dating the rich guy......forget that they later came back together. the fact remains that the rich guy had her, which i think is the basis for this thread

And she dated him cos her hubby wz acting funny
Abi u failed to watch dat part
What's expected of a lady wen her man abandons her
She wz lonely and she needed someone to talk to, d man even saw how much she loves him and came up wit wateva he did dat she left

See, u got no point
I will say it again
Hungry n greedy babes makes these Motherfuckers thinks life is built arnd dem
I got my job, get paid, got my d1ck, got everyth I need, only if am bn greedy d man comes n take me away
I got PRIDE bro
Re: . by addictiv(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ dailynews....on point once again...totally confirm............leave what these women are saying..we sure know how this thing works......money doesnt only answer all things.... itz a defence.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
addictiv: @ dailynews....on point once again...totally confirm............leave what these women are saying..we sure know how this thing works......

yeah, you for sure know what it's like to be a woman grin
Re: . by oliviatwist: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
carefreewannabe:

yeah, you for sure know what it's like to be a woman grin
grin grin grin no mind dem
Re: . by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
oliviatwist:
grin grin grin no mind dem

Honestly, they think that money is all it takes for a girl to "love" them. They think that if they are ugly and have sh.itty personalities, money can make up for it. Hell no! It's again the whole package that matters. I need a good companion, Keep your money, I have my own. This is NOT what I want from a man.

I am also wondering how they can live with the fact that a girl is with them JUST because of their money. I couldn't live with someone who ONLY loves my money.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
carefreewannabe: No, he can't. girls want more than just money. I prefer a middle class man with good looks and nice personality than a rich dude who doesn't attract me. You can't buy love. If a girl is with you because of money, she doesn't love you but your money.
@Carefree...the poster isn't talking about love. He didn't ask if a rich guy can get any girl he wants to love him, he asked if a rich guy can get any girl he wants, and I still stand by my point dear, yes, a rich guy will get majority, maybe in my own percentage rating, 99% of girls he wants and went for.

I am too old, too versed, etc to come here to sugar-coat words to appear too smooth or good to some group of people.

I go out on daily basis, I travel a lot...I have lots of friends; some rich, others average and I know what I am saying dear.

And I also know that there are virtuous women who aren't freak abt money, very few and if u are one of them, keep to it and dnt just be virtuous by words and online alone, make sure u are online and in real life.

Take caresmiley

1 Like

Re: . by addictiv(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dyt:

And she dated him cos her hubby wz acting funny
Abi u failed to watch dat part
What's expected of a lady wen her man abandons her
She wz lonely and she needed someone to talk to, d man even saw how much she loves him and came up wit wateva he did dat she left

See, u got no point
I will say it again
Hungry n greedy babes makes these Motherfuckers thinks life is built arnd dem
I got my job, get paid, got my d1ck, got everyth I need, only if am bn greedy d man comes n take me away
I got PRIDE bro
but SHE DATED HIM.......after all the i love my husband euphoria. HE HAD HER, and the major facilitating factor was that HE WAS RICH.
Re: . by 190theclown: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
oliviatwist:
Empty vessels make most noise

Its more beautiful wen you find love b4 the benjamins come, the chances of that kind of love being fake are too slim.

Most 9ja guys don't know how to love, they misbehave and don't knw how to treat a woman, then when she leaves, the broke ass ones wuld say its cos he is broke. #defense mechanism

[size=28pt]YOU UGLY SHA angry[/size]
Re: . by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
DailyNews: @Carefree...the poster isn't talking about love. He didn't ask if a rich guy can get any girl he wants to love him, he asked if a rich guy can get any girl he wants, and I still stand by my point dear, yes, a rich guy will get majority, maybe in my own percentage rating, 99% of girls he wants and went for.

I am too old, too versed, etc to come here to sugar-coat words to appear too smooth or good to some group of people.

I go out on daily basis, I travel a lot...I have lots of friends; some rich, others average and I know what I am saying dear.

And I also know that there are virtuous women who aren't freak abt money, very few and if u are one of them, keep to it and dnt just be virtuous by words and online alone, make sure u are online and in real life.

Take caresmiley

Even if you are old, even if you travel a lot and even if you know lots of people, you can't say 99 %. This is hillarious and we both know it.
No matter how rich you are, if you are disgusting, you are disgusting and maybe because of your money you can have lots of girls but not all and maybe not even majority of them.

I also know lots of people, I also travel a lot and my experience is different.

Personally, I despise people who brag about their money. I love humble people. People who have money and don't show it. It's seldom and that's why I consider this kind of people special. This is what I respect. Not the kind of people who need to boost their egos with material goods and ridiculous photos on facebook.
Re: . by ikekings(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
oliviatwist:

Its more beautiful wen you find love b4 the benjamins come, the chances of that kind of love being fake are too slim.

Most 9ja guys don't know how to love, they misbehave and don't knw how to treat a woman, then when she leaves, the broke ass ones wuld say its cos he is broke. #defense mechanism
Been there, done that and it didn't work out... 98 percent of naija ladies loves money... I think the remaining 2 percent are you nd your lots... The good ones... They are rare nowadays... Money on my mind!! Fu*ck love!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Honestly, they think that money is all it takes for a girl to "love" them. They think that if they are ugly and have sh.itty personalities, money can make up for it. Hell no! It's again the whole package that matters. I need a good companion, Keep your money, I have my own. This is NOT what I want from a man.

I am also wondering how they can live with the fact that a girl is with them JUST because of their money. I couldn't live with someone who ONLY loves my money.
lol, if truly what u said here is what u desire and want, then u ought to have lots of option to chose from cos there are uncountable number of guys ready to love a lady with all their heart and soul, but most of such guys in nigeria don't have money yet...and for that, they usually don't get a chance of having their dream lady, only few do.

Pls make sure u are not just giving guys theory to up their hopegrin...while u do otherwise cos women love telling mills and boon story of love while doing snoop dog and keeping up with the kardashians kind of lovegrin

Nigerian guys are tired of reading/listening to theories of how women don't care about a guy's money but his love, you ladies should start acting the scripts to convince guys abeggrin

At least, Ogugua88 have shown u ladies the way...lol....others should follow suit so that I can read some positive testimonies here and not just theories everydaygrin
Re: . by ikekings(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
kayClt: angry angry angry angry some ladies r very reponsible u knw!!!
Of course I know that!! Read my post once more... I said most and not all... Gracias!!! Keep up the good attitude... You will find a good man that values your worth...
Re: . by Dyt(f): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
addictiv:
but SHE DATED HIM.......after all the i love my husband euphoria. HE HAD HER, and the major facilitating factor was that HE WAS RICH.

Take away him bn rich
It wz abt d money at first and later on, it was nt abt it
Him bn rich made dem go for him and afterwards, love conquered it
Money is not everything duh!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
DailyNews: lol, if truly what u said here is what u desire and want, then u ought to have lots of option to chose from cos there are uncountable number of guys ready to love a lady with all their heart and soul, but most of such guys in nigeria don't have money yet...and for that, they usually don't get a chance of having their dream lady, only few do.

Pls make sure u are not just giving guys theory to up their hopegrin...while u do otherwise cos women love telling mills and boon story of love while doing snoop dog and keeping up with the kardashians kind of lovegrin

Nigerian guys are tired of reading/listening to theories of how women don't care about a guy's money but his love, you ladies should start acting the scripts to convince guys abeggrin

At least, Ogugua88 have shown u ladies the way...lol....others should follow suit so that I can read some positive testimonies here and not just theories everydaygrin

Almost every day I read stories of women here on NL on family and romance secction how they supported their husbands financially. Some of them were even used and dumped afterwards. Still, people will say Nigerian women are all into money. No, not all. I don't know if majority of them is but definitely not 99 %.

By the way, if money was the most important thing to me, I would have long been married. It's not so difficult to find guys with money but it's very difficult to find THE ONE. And the one is someone with the whole package and that doesn't include being rich for me.
Re: . by addictiv(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
never ever follow a woman by the way she talks...they usually say one thing and do the opposite......i learnt the hard way, brah. if she says "i love even when you are broke"....my guy look for money cos love without funds =frustration.......i keep saying it and ll continue to preach it

@ DYT.....i wont argue with you anymore cos anyone who watched that movie knows that the major reason that guy stood a chance and was even able to cause a separation btw the wife and hubby was that HE WAS RICH and could offer a million dolls to spend a weekend or so with her....if she really loved her man why did she take up the offer or is she an inanimate object that doesn't have a mind of its own...even if the husband wanted her to do it....the fact remains that SHE DID IT...not withstanding what so ever circumstances that made her do it......if it was in a court of law...she will be charged guilty....if the judge asks Did you or did you not date him....the response will be I DID my lord.....
Re: . by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Even if you are old, even if you travel a lot and even if you know lots of people, you can't say 99 %. This is hillarious and we both know it.
No matter how rich you are, if you are disgusting, you are disgusting and maybe because of your money you can have lots of girls but not all and maybe not even majority of them.

I also know lots of people, I also travel a lot and my experience is different.

Personally, I despise people who brag about their money. I love humble people. People who have money and don't show it. It's seldom and that's why I consider this kind of people special. This is what I respect. Not the kind of people who need to boost their egos with material goods and ridiculous photos on facebook.

Lolz, unfortunately carefree, majority of women respond first to the swaggrin reason guys keep doing it...cos if weren't working, guys would have changed gear.

If I tell u how far I and some friends have gone to validate our researches on this ish of women, men and relationship, u will marvel.

U ought to have observed that I love taking part in romance topics...I have special interest on romance topics. Romance, money, writing, and christianity (but dnt like shwing this part to avoid being tagged a name, n cos its a secret affairsmiley)

So dear, I go far to get my findings on romance issues. Let me stop here plssmiley
Re: . by Dyt(f): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
Lmao
Dudes are broke
Go work harder
U might just be lucky to hav d woman of ur dreams
Hehehehheehhehehehe

Yes we haf accepts its
We only knows money
Re: . by ikekings(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
I knew the holier than thou ladies would hijack this thread... Proof all you want... The fact still remains with money you can get most naija ladies... Bunch of parasites!!! That's why we see most of you ladies as trash... grin grin grin...

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
addictiv: never ever follow a woman by the way she talks...they usually say one thing and do the opposite......i learnt the hard way, brah. if she says "i love even when you are broke"....my guy look for money cos love without funds =frustration.......i keep saying it and ll continue to preach it

Okay, let's talk in some years to come and see if you are happily married with this your attitude.

Just because you had a bad experience, no need to mistrust all women. I had disappointments too but I give every individual a fair chance instead of saying that all men are dogs. I don't like generalizations: all women are like this ..., all men are like that, all Nigerians are this, all Americans are that, all Igbos are this, Yorubas are that .................................... This is something for simple, primitive minds.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
ikekings: I knew the holier than thou ladies would hijack this thread... Proof all you want... The fact still remains with money you can get most naija ladies... Bunch of parasites!!! That's why we see most of you ladies as trash... grin grin grin...

There are so many different nationalities world wide. Get a non-Nigerian woman if you hate Nigerian women. I heard white babes are less materialistic. Problem solved wink
Re: . by Dyt(f): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Okay, let's talk in some years to come and see if you are happily married with this your attitude.

Just because you had a bad experience, no need to mistrust all women. I had disappointments too but I give every individual a fair chance instead of saying that all men are dogs. I don't like generalizations: all women are like this ..., all men are like that, all Nigerians are this, all Americans are that, all Igbos are this, Yorubas are that .................................... This is something for simple, primitive minds.

Leave these dudes alone
Dey only come on NL to vent out their angers
Work dem no get, woman sef, dem dey find, Bleep, dem neva do
They are jst frustrated
Hehhehehehhehehehe
Re: . by kayClt(f): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mercie boqui kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys: If U Were Rape.d By A Lady What Will U Do?? / HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. / Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.