Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4932 Views)

10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Almost every day I read stories of women here on NL on family and romance secction how they supported their husbands financially. Some of them were even used and dumped afterwards. Still, people will say Nigerian women are all into money. No, not all. I don't know if majority of them is but definitely not 99 %.

By the way, if money was the most important thing to me, I would have long been married. It's not so difficult to find guys with money but it's very difficult to find THE ONE. And the one is someone with the whole package and that doesn't include being rich for me.
Carefree, forgive me to say that I do not totally agree that all u want is a nice guy with good heart, good looking and okay, or maybe working towards being ok, cos if truly that's wot u desire and want, u ought to be with one as we type.

Come on lady, there are plenty nice guys on this forum that I can name, but who I am a bit certain are not yet financially balanced, and reason they haven't gotten a lady to love and cherish, so be humble and find them or give them a chance.

You know, I really find it diffy to believe that ladies are searching for good guys and not just their usual: tall, dark, handsome, rich, caring, blah, blah, blah.

If truly u are looking for a good guy with bright vision and future, then open ur eyes here and u will sure find many to chose from here...that's if u aren't ignoring many of such guys offline, maybe...who knows
Re: . by kayClt(f): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
ikekings: Of course I know that!! Read my post once more... I said most and not all... Gracias!!! Keep up the good attitude... You will find a good man that values your worth...
merci boqui kiss
Re: . by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
DailyNews: Lolz, unfortunately carefree, majority of women respond first to the swaggrin reason guys keep doing it...cos if weren't working, guys would have changed gear.

If I tell u how far I and some friends have gone to validate our researches on this ish of women, men and relationship, u will marvel.

U ought to have observed that I love taking part in romance topics...I have special interest on romance topics. Romance, money, writing, and christianity (but dnt like shwing this part to avoid being tagged a name, n cos its a secret affairsmiley)

So dear, I go far to get my findings on romance issues. Let me stop here plssmiley

Ok, I respect the research you have done on this topic and I also respect your opinion BUT let me tell you something: life is not black or white only, there are shades of grey in between. And majority of girls, I suppose, are ok with someone who is financially ok, he doesn't have to be rich. And I still say that you can't have 99% of all girls if you are rich. tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dyt: Lmao
Dudes are broke
Go work harder
U might just be lucky to hav d woman of ur dreams
Hehehehheehhehehehe

Yes we haf accepts its
We only knows money
lol, that's not true dear. I can't be broke even if I stop workingsmiley and I am not rich...but bery bery far frm being brokegrin

Just that I love romance topics, especially topics like this...plus I learn a lot from this forum. So don't always believe that a guy that says it as he knows is broke cos if u observe very well on dis forum, I hardly sugar-coat my words irrespective of who it hurts so long as I do not insult or curse any unnecessarily.

#justfortherecordthough
Re: . by ikekings(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
carefreewannabe:

There are so many different nationalities world wide. Get a non-Nigerian woman if you hate Nigerian women. I heard white babes are less materialistic. Problem solved wink
No madam!!! I still love my nigerian ladies... I don't hate naija ladies just that there are too many bad eggs... Even the good ones are becoming bad... Well, I hope to meet that perfect naija lady specially sculpted for me someday... grin grin grin
Re: . by Enahi(f): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
addictiv: a rich dude can get not only the girl but her family and friends join........even if the girl is adenuga's daughter....in nigeria love can be bought believe it or not.....combine a rich dude with a nice personality.....and the broke boyfriend will be left hanging out to dry any time any day.......thats why i always tell guys to hussle......leave these women and make some money(legally) for ya self..........and see them falling for you like a pack of cards.......
Are you alright? Don't think so angry
addictiv: a rich dude can get not only the girl but her family and friends join........even if the girl is adenuga's daughter....in nigeria love can be bought believe it or not.....combine a rich dude with a nice personality.....and the broke boyfriend will be left hanging out to dry any time any day.......thats why i always tell guys to hussle......leave these women and make some money(legally) for ya self..........and see them falling for you like a pack of cards.......
Are you alright? Don't think so
Re: . by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
DailyNews: Carefree, forgive me to say that I do not totally agree that all u want is a nice guy with good heart, good looking and okay, or maybe working towards being ok, cos if truly that's wot u desire and want, u ought to be with one as we type.

Come on lady, there are plenty nice guys on this forum that I can name, but who I am a bit certain are not yet financially balanced, and reason they haven't gotten a lady to love and cherish, so be humble and find them or give them a chance.

You know, I really find it diffy to believe that ladies are searching for good guys and not just their usual: tall, dark, handsome, rich, caring, blah, blah, blah.

If truly u are looking for a good guy with bright vision and future, then open ur eyes here and u will sure find many to chose from here...that's if u aren't ignoring many of such guys offline, maybe...who knows

You don't know if I am currently dating or not and who, so don't advice me on this pls.

You neither know who I was dating in the past but my last ex would tell you that I refused his money even when he wanted to give me some. He and I know why wink

It's hard to find a Nigerian man who is good looking, intelligent, hard-working and respectful to women, let alone other characteristics. It would be easier to find a rich one. But that is not my priority. Maybe I'm an exception but I have no reason to lie online. My family tells me to look for a rich dude and finallly marry but I want to marry for love and not money and I prefer not to marry at all if it is only for money. That's me, I'm quite stubborn tongue (my people say)
Re: . by ikekings(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
kayClt: merci boqui kiss
My pleasure...
Re: . by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
ikekings: No madam!!! I still love my nigerian ladies... I don't hate naija ladies just that there are too many bad eggs... Even the good ones are becoming bad... Well, I hope to meet that perfect naija lady specially sculpted for me someday... grin grin grin

Are you perfect?

And don't you love money? 'Cause if you do, then a materialistic lady is a perfect fit tongue

That is the problem with Nigerian men: they are so proud to be "husstlers", whatever that means and MANY of them are willing to do ANYTHING for money but they have the mouth to insult women for doing the same thing.
Re: . by Enahi(f): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
@DailyNews you are thinking of snatching a poor guy's girlfriend abi? I pray she doesn't fall for your trick, that would be d biggest mistake of her life. A guy that is rich today can suddenly be poor tomorrow,what's happens when your money dries up. She will be gone. Don't think ladies will fall for u because of your riches ok.
Re: . by kayClt(f): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
ikekings: No madam!!! I still love my nigerian ladies... I don't hate naija ladies just that there are too many bad eggs... Even the good ones are becoming bad... Well, I hope to meet that perfect naija lady specially sculpted for me someday... grin grin grin
u will definitely find one who will luv u for u and not for the Financial benefit. smiley
Re: . by Dyt(f): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
DailyNews: lol, that's not true dear. I can't be broke even if I stop workingsmiley and I am not rich...but bery bery far frm being brokegrin

Just that I love romance topics, especially topics like this...plus I learn a lot from this forum. So don't always believe that a guy that says it as he knows is broke cos if u observe very well on dis forum, I hardly sugar-coat my words irrespective of who it hurts so long as I do not insult or curse any unnecessarily.

#justfortherecordthough

Hehehehehehhehe
Dude hyping his potentials

Its friday night
Dancint to #twerkit
Re: . by oliviatwist: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
ikekings: Been there, done that and it didn't work out... 98 percent of naija ladies loves money... I think the remaining 2 percent are you nd your lots... The good ones... They are rare nowadays... Money on my mind!! Fu*ck love!!!
As for me, it isn't about money, never was but ryt now, its convenient on my mind, fvck love also

190-the-clown:

[size=28pt]YOU UGLY SHA angry[/size]
Kpangolo dey make noise undecided

Carefreewannabe......ride on sister!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
oliviatwist:
As for me, it isn't about money, never was but ryt now, its convenient on my mind, fvck love also

Kpangolo dey make noise undecided

Carefreewannabe......ride on sister!

I will honey wink

1 Like

Re: . by oliviatwist: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dyt:

Hehehehehehhehe

Its friday night
Dancint to #twerkit
#twerkteam cool
Re: . by mspee(f): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: . by ikekings(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Are you perfect?

And don't you love money? 'Cause if you do, then a materialistic lady is a perfect fit tongue

That is the problem with Nigerian men: they are so proud to be "husstlers", whatever that means and MANY of them are willing to do ANYTHING for money but they have the mouth to insult women for doing the same thing.
Lol... Nobody is perfect... I know why u asked me whether I'm perfect... Lol.. Well, I just want a lady that has the qualities I need in a lady.. At least 85percent... She doesn't have to be perfect.. Hey, who doesn't love money? We all do.. But, wen it becomes the main criteria for a girl in a relationship that's wen it ain't good... And as for the hustling part.. Men are born to be hustlers... If we don't hustle, who will take care of the family financially and co? Men are different! I hustle hard to make it and I do it the legal way..
Re: . by Dyt(f): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
addictiv:
@ DYT.....i wont argue with you anymore cos anyone who watched that movie knows that the major reason that guy stood a chance and was even able to cause a separation btw the wife and hubby was that HE WAS RICH and could offer a million dolls to spend a weekend or so with her....if she really loved her man why did she take up the offer or is she an inanimate object that doesn't have a mind of its own...even if the husband wanted her to do it....the fact remains that SHE DID IT...not withstanding what so ever circumstances that made her do it......if it was in a court of law...she will be charged guilty....if the judge asks Did you or did you not date him....the response will be I DID my lord.....

Men ehn
If u see snake mk una first kill men first
All she did was for dis man
And now u judging her actions
Choi
Ekwuleme ooooooo

1 Like

Re: . by Dyt(f): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
oliviatwist:
#twerkteam cool

For real
*speaking in jamo*
Re: . by ikekings(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
oliviatwist:

Lol... I love the sound of that... Fu*ck love!!! #the benjamins...
Re: . by Enahi(f): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dyt:

Hehehehehehhehe

Its friday night
Dancint to #twerkit
@Dyt why do I have this feeling that you are stalking me on Nairaland?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
ikekings: Lol... Nobody is perfect... I know why u asked me whether I'm perfect... Lol.. Well, I just want a lady that has the qualities I need in a lady.. At least 85percent... She doesn't have to be perfect.. Hey, who doesn't love money? We all do.. But, wen it becomes the main criteria for a girl in a relationship that's wen it ain't good... And as for the hustling part.. Men are born to be hustlers... If we don't hustle, who will take care of the family financially and co? Men are different! I hustle hard to make it and I do it the legal way..

If you do it the legal way, respect! But how many Nigerian men will do ANYTHING? Isn't it why the have such a bad reputation world wide? So blame your fellow men before you blame the sistas or blame both equally.

I also work hard to make money and I love my job. That's the reason money is not my priority when it comes to men and I will never ever allow myself to be a burden to a man, not my nature.

1 Like

Re: . by ikekings(m): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
kayClt: u will definitely find one who will luv u for u and not for the Financial benefit. smiley
Amen!!! I hope so.. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: . by oliviatwist: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Enahi: @Dyt why do I have this feeling that you are stalking me on Nairaland?
This is serious grin
Re: . by Dyt(f): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Enahi: @Dyt why do I have this feeling that you are stalking me on Nairaland?

ROTFLMBBO
U quoted me madam
LWKM OOOO

Bt don't worry, I have seen u
Re: . by Dyt(f): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
oliviatwist:
This is serious grin

Ayamu tellin u
Re: . by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
carefreewannabe:

You don't know if I am currently dating or not and who, so don't advice me on this pls.

You neither know who I was dating in the past but my last ex would tell you that I refused his money even when he wanted to give me some. He and I know why wink

It's hard to find a Nigerian man who is good looking, intelligent, hard-working and respectful to women, let alone other characteristics. It would be easier to find a rich one. But that is not my priority. Maybe I'm an exception but I have no reason to lie online. My family tells me to look for a rich dude and finallly marry but I want to marry for love and not money and I prefer not to marry at all if it is only for money. That's me, I'm quite stubborn tongue (my people say)
Sorry dear, I am not trying to advice or ridicule u pls...I was only being sarcastic and funny, u ought to have read my undertone, pls I am sorry.

Meanwhile, u mean it that there are scarcity of: intelligent, hardworking, focused, good-looking guys in Nigeria

Pls are u living outside Nigeria Jokes apart, I need to know.

But all the same, u will never remain single for life, mark my words, if truly u are as I have been observing for long now on dis forum, u will surely find a deserving guy to marry no matter how long it may take to come, just make sure u didn't allow the bad eggs and media to influence u negatively, keep being nice.

Take it or leave it, its certain if u are as good in real life as u sound on this forumsmiley
Re: . by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
Enahi: @DailyNews you are thinking of snatching a poor guy's girlfriend abi? I pray she doesn't fall for your trick, that would be d biggest mistake of her life. A guy that is rich today can suddenly be poor tomorrow,what's happens when your money dries up. She will be gone. Don't think ladies will fall for u because of your riches ok.
Lol, hey @Enahi, this is not DailyNews topic pls o...and I am not even rich, rich ke...far from it...in fact, very close to brokegrin

And besides, I have phobia for relationship to talk of snatching someone's wife, lolz

I think I have studied, read, heard a lot of bad relationships and bad things women do in relationships/marriages that I unknowingly have developed phobia for it, only God will help me shaa

So I am far from thinking that way, just that from things happening all over the country, a rich guy will always have his way in many issues of life, including having any woman he wants. Money is a powerful tool on earth

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
DailyNews: Sorry dear, I am not trying to advice or ridicule u pls...I was only being sarcastic and funny, u ought to have read my undertone, pls I am sorry.

Meanwhile, u mean it that there are scarcity of: intelligent, hardworking, focused, good-looking guys in Nigeria

Pls are u living outside Nigeria Jokes apart, I need to know.

But all the same, u will never remain single for life, mark my words, if truly u are as I have been observing for long now on dis forum, u will surely find a deserving no matter how long it may take to come. Take it or leave it, its certain if u are as good in real life as u sound on this forumsmiley

I normally get your sarcasm but I didn't this time. Am sorry. undecided kiss

I didn't say in Nigeria. I said Nigerian men wink

I live in Europe. I won't say where exactly. I love to be anonymous cool
But I can say that majority of Nigerian men in the country where I live are uneducated criminals with multiple baby mommas.
You see all kinds of Africans at universities but the Nigerians here barely know how to read and write. They have money, yes but I don't want it. I won't compromise my principles.

I really enjoy talking to you. wink
Re: . by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
DailyNews: Lol, hey @Enahi, this is not DailyNews topic pls o...and I am not even rich, rich ke...far from it...in fact, very close to brokegrin

And besides, I have phobia for relationship to talk of snatching someone's wife, lolz

I think I have studied, read, heard a lot of bad relationships and bad things women do in relationships/marriages that I unknowingly have developed phobia for it, only God will help me shaa

So I am far from thinking that way, just that from things happening all over the country, a rich guy will always have his way in many issues of life, including having any woman he wants. Money is a powerful tool on earth

So you also have commitment issues huh? grin Welcome to my world lipsrsealed smiley smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I normally get your sarcasm but I didn't this time. Am sorry. undecided kiss

I didn't say in Nigeria. I said Nigerian men wink

I live in Europe. I won't say where exactly. I love to be anonymous cool
But I can say that majority of Nigerian men in the country where I live are uneducated criminals with multiple baby mommas.
You see all kinds of Africans at universities but the Nigerians here barely know how to read and write. They have money, yes but I don't want it. I won't compromise my principles.

I really enjoy talking to you. wink
oh, now I see. You know u are right: it will be very diffy to find an intelligent, morally-upright, good-looking, etc Nigerian guy in europe, aside uk...u knw y

Most Nigerian guys that emigrated to europe did so out of frustration. Most aren't educated here before leaving Nigeria. Majority are there solely to make money fast by all means: drug peddling, yahoo, credit card scams, etc.

Though there are good ones with good background, but they won't be much.

Especially if u are living in any of these european countries:

Netherland
Germany
Spain
Austria
Italy
Greece
Re: . by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
DailyNews: oh, now I see. You know u are right: it will be very diffy to find an intelligent, morally-upright, good-looking, etc Nigerian guy in europe, aside uk...u knw y

Most Nigerian guys that emigrated to europe did so out of frustration. Most aren't educated here before leaving Nigeria. Majority are there solely to make money fast by all means: drug peddling, yahoo, credit card scams, etc.

Though there are good ones with good background, but they won't be much.

Especially if u are living in any of these european countries:

Netherland
Germany
Spain
Austria
Italy
Greece

I live in one of those countries and I travel a lot too, all around Europe, for both, private and professional reasons.

I see what these guys are doing here every day and then by the end of the year they go to Nigeria to show off and it is just ridiculous, so this is one more reason why I won't respect a guy or show him love just because of money. There is more to life and I expect more from a relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys: If U Were Rape.d By A Lady What Will U Do?? / A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat / HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.