Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Kissing Helps Us Find The Right Partner - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing Helps Us Find The Right Partner (3652 Views)

Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner / Am I With The Right Partner? / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kissing Helps Us Find The Right Partner by Biim: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
homesteady:

I'm not going to read it! grin all I know is that I hate kissing! Side peck is ok! Not Mouth to mouth!
I don't really like kissing, I understand what you meant in your earlier post where you said something about not liking the taste of a person's saliva. It happens to me too, I just feel their saliva isn't compatible with mine. lol
kissing in one word is "BORING"

1 Like

Re: Kissing Helps Us Find The Right Partner by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2013
Biim:
I don't really like kissing, I understand what you meant in your earlier post where you said something about not liking the taste of a person's saliva. It happens to me too, I just feel their saliva isn't compatible with mine. lol
kissing in one word is "BORING"

cheesy cheesy
Re: Kissing Helps Us Find The Right Partner by UjSizzle(f): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2013
My ex could kiss so good u'll wanna spend eternity on those lips. I miss his lips embarassed
Re: Kissing Helps Us Find The Right Partner by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
uj_sizzle: My ex could kiss so good u'll wanna spend eternity on those lips. I miss his lips embarassed

cry cry cry cry
Re: Kissing Helps Us Find The Right Partner by UjSizzle(f): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
ledafaze:

cry cry cry cry
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? / Question For The Ladies!!!! / Types Of Girls To Be Afraid Of....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.