Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

How Can I Forgive Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Forgive Her? (6211 Views)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed / My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Jideh9ty(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
ReineViolet: I read this in church and i made up my mind to write here, my heart broke after reading this.

Please to all those insulting him, please try to understand that when you are in the illusion of love, it is hard to tell yourself there is something wrong and i need to back out even though its true.

I'm sorry for all she did to you, and honestly, i did wish you revenged. You have stupid friends. No offence, they don't care about you because if they did care even for one second, they wont let that girl get away with what she did to you. I mean you gave your all! She hurt you big time and you let her go scot free? See sometimes people need to be taught a lesson for the greater good. (MY opinion though) She might be planning to creep back again and hurt you 50 times more. What on earth did they say that made you change your mind? Dayum!

See, what I feel you should do in my opinion is to forgive but NEVER forget. If you forget, you will repeat the same thing again and all those friends that were begging you to forgive, would laugh their asses off at you.

In my life, I have never seen anyone as wicked and she really put you in a charm and now when men become wicked and stuff, women will be complaining that they are not caring when this a-hole of a girl hurt you this way.

Please liven up. Get better. Forgive because you cannot turn back the hands of time. But you can manipulate how your future may be (if all factors are held constant). BE WARY OF HER. If i were you i will not even touch her with a 50 foot pole. Be wary of being kind. There is a difference between being smart and being kind and I am saying this so you should not offer any help again. Its not worth it.

Sorry Man kiss Start concentrating on yourself now. It will be well. Just don't bottle it up so you wont fall into a terrible depression.
nice one from a lady. I think i agree and also disagree with somethings you said. Well, its your school of thoughts. But you are worded dear
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 14, 2013
Jideh9ty: nice one from a lady. I think i agree and also disagree with somethings you said. Well, its your school of thoughts. But you are worded dear

I understand, its alright. wink Thank you smiley
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ediemafio(m): 5:25am On Oct 14, 2013
bros no vex eh,d time u were small,did u suck breast milk or tin milk,if u sucked tin milk,i hope it was not cowbell..okay oo..u were dating a girl for 2 years,no kiss no nothing,u just dey send money..how old are you,from your write up,u sound very young to me,if that is the case,this is your first experience in life but if you are above 25,bros u r a bloody(blaaahdy) fool..
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2013
@ Op,
Eku n'owo oo!
grin

E be like say you dey find heart attack
Well if you dont move on you will experience one shortly.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
Wow! I am flabbergasted! I find it hard to believe this is coming from a woman/lady.

I duff my hat, ma'am. It's ladies like you that give us hope and I must say that your post means a lot.

Thanks and God bless.
ReineViolet: I read this in church and i made up my mind to write here, my heart broke after reading this.

Please to all those insulting him, please try to understand that when you are in the illusion of love, it is hard to tell yourself there is something wrong and i need to back out even though its true.

I'm sorry for all she did to you, and honestly, i did wish you revenged. You have stupid friends. No offence, they don't care about you because if they did care even for one second, they wont let that girl get away with what she did to you. I mean you gave your all! She hurt you big time and you let her go scot free? See sometimes people need to be taught a lesson for the greater good. (MY opinion though) She might be planning to creep back again and hurt you 50 times more. What on earth did they say that made you change your mind? Dayum!

See, what I feel you should do in my opinion is to forgive but NEVER forget. If you forget, you will repeat the same thing again and all those friends that were begging you to forgive, would laugh their asses off at you.

In my life, I have never seen anyone as wicked and she really put you in a charm and now when men become wicked and stuff, women will be complaining that they are not caring when this a-hole of a girl hurt you this way.

Please liven up. Get better. Forgive because you cannot turn back the hands of time. But you can manipulate how your future may be (if all factors are held constant). BE WARY OF HER. If i were you i will not even touch her with a 50 foot pole. Be wary of being kind. There is a difference between being smart and being kind and I am saying this so you should not offer any help again. Its not worth it.

Sorry Man kiss Start concentrating on yourself now. It will be well. Just don't bottle it up so you wont fall into a terrible depression.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Okay.
edie_mafio: bros no vex eh,d time u were small,did u suck breast milk or tin milk,if u sucked tin milk,i hope it was not cowbell..okay oo..u were dating a girl for 2 years,no kiss no nothing,u just dey send money..how old are you,from your write up,u sound very young to me,if that is the case,this is your first experience in life but if you are above 25,bros u r a bloody(blaaahdy) fool..
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
If you don't have eyes to read, please meet an optician to correct your myopia.
AmBeautiful: @ Op,
Eku n'owo oo!
grin

E be like say you dey find heart attack
Well if you dont move on you will experience one shortly.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Emaprince: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
some people get patience sha..going through years of trouble with same person
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
That's in the past over a couple of years ago and it was my first experience.

Everything was fine initially until when she gained admission.
Ema prince: some people get patience sha..going through years of trouble with same person
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
"Do not judge your opponents by their intentions, but by the effect of their actions" ------ Robert Greene.

As guys, we all fall mugu at some point in our development. That is OK.

But the tragedy would be failing to learn the necessary lessons from the experience(s).
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
"Do not judge your opponents by their intentions, but by the effect of their actions" ------ Robert Greene.

As guys, we all fall mugu at some point in our development. That is OK.

But the tragedy would be failing to learn the necessary lessons from the experience(s).

thanks. I have learned my lessons appropriately.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by iebanehita(m): 12:59am On Oct 29, 2013
Actually, it was your comment on the "emotionally displaced" thread that led me to yours.

Your comment there sounds quite different from the "you" I have read here.
Seems life to you is a b1Tch.
You learnt your lesson the HARD WAY.

You must have been grinding and yanshing your present girl now grin grin

ipain:

Everything was fine initially until when she gained admission.

^to the quoted, that's one thing about naïve ladies, when they get the attention of so many guys in the varsity.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 6:28am On Oct 29, 2013
gringringringringringringringringrin

What's the difference? How did I sound there and how do I sound here.

The school of hard knocks I got is beyond the capacities I ever envisaged.

Today, I can't date a girl without fvcking her and if she refuse, I let her be. I will be breaking up with one who has refused for whatever reason best know to her.

Sure, I will engage her in test and if she refuse, that would end everything as I will send her home by seeing her of and tell her not to call me again.
iebanehita: Actually, it was your comment on the "emotionally displaced" thread that led me to yours.

Your comment there sounds quite different from the "you" I have read here.
Seems life to you is a b1Tch.
You learnt your lesson the HARD WAY.

You must have been grinding and yanshing your present girl now grin grin

^to the quoted, that's one thing about naïve ladies, when they get the attention of so many guys in the varsity.

Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2013
Many of these girls are ingrates. Whether they admit it or not, many wants to be fvcked so badly.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by seangy4konji: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2013
free the HOEE
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by iebanehita(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
ipain: Many of these girls are ingrates. Whether they admit it or not, many wants to be fvcked so badly.

^Couldn't agree less.
Even the self-acclaimed virgins will handle your manhood very well, give you ora.L s£x and still says no penetration.

Its a funny world we live in.

Choi! grin grin
Good guy gone vewy vewy badt!..badder than badoo!!.. grin
Your username speaks volume you know.

Anyway, some of this ladies deserves it.

As par the way you sound, from the beginning of this thread, you sound like the loving, caring and sweet guy who wouldn't hurt a fly. Someone that would catch a grenade for his lady. The romantic sweet dude........

But on the other "emotionally displacced thread"...hmm!! Na badoo be that person o! grin
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
iebanehita:

^Couldn't agree less.
Even the self-acclaimed virgins will handle your manhood very well, give you ora.L s£x and still says no penetration.

Its a funny world we live in.

Precisely! Why would she give me ONLY b00bs and not the meats and potatoes? angry
Little does she(person described 2 posts above) know that I have lost interest already and not wanting s.ex could only aggravate an already deteriorated relationship genetically damaged by 'hard to get' and abuse of freely given privileges at the genesis and threshold of the whole thing.

Choi! grin grin
Good guy gone vewy vewy badt!..badder than badoo!!.. grin
Your username speaks volume you know.
sure, no more dating without se.x and I am only trying not to consume myself by being focus in my life; otherwise some cvnt/labia majora would be vibrating at the
sight of my 'mmmmh' and begging for clemency. For some reasons, I would discard 4 and concentrate on the ONLY one!

Anyway, some of this ladies deserves it.
Sure, they do!

As par the way you sound, from the beginning of this thread, you sound like the loving, caring and sweet guy who wouldn't hurt a fly. Someone that would catch a grenade for his lady. The romantic sweet dude........

But on the other "emotionally displacced thread"...hmm!! Na badoo be that person o! grin

I am still that nice but I come at a price; I ain't cheap. However, someone succeeded in penetrating the core of my heart and unearthed those hidden and buried treasures of the heart. Though she still sweat a little and but her 'ways' paved the way and I ain't showing it like I did to the fool in the OP you just have to keep your head straight and your eyes alert. cool
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by iebanehita(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
ipain:

However, someone succeeded in penetrating the core of my heart and unearthed those hidden and buried treasures of the heart. Though she still sweat a little and but her 'ways' paved the way and I ain't showing it like I did to the fool in the OP you just have to keep your head straight and your eyes alert. cool

Hmm! She found your weak spot and you gave her too much control mahn.

Good to know you have found your feet again.

Just pray this serves as an eye opener to them loverboiz who becomes fool for love.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
OP, like some people rightly said, sever all ties u have with that babe, that way all the hate dies too, cos if u by any chance marry her, u will hurt her one day or even kill her anytime u suspect she's up to some mischief.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Justiyke4u: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
Bros SEASON ONE didnt end well i must say if all u said was nothing but the truth then i think u av a point to be angry to any length but i must remind that you forgive not for the good of others but for ur own good. Is so hard there is no doubt but for ur own sake u av to forgive and then move on with ur life time they say heals. Forget the past and dont allow it to mess with ur future. It may not be wise in my opinion to go back to her as that may be a constant reminder. Be strong bro
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
Thanks. I have taken necessary precautions.
Justiyke4u: Bros SEASON ONE didnt end well i must say if all u said was nothing but the truth then i think u av a point to be angry to any length but i must remind that you forgive not for the good of others but for ur own good. Is so hard there is no doubt but for ur own sake u av to forgive and then move on with ur life time they say heals. Forget the past and dont allow it to mess with ur future. It may not be wise in my opinion to go back to her as that may be a constant reminder. Be strong bro
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ah! Marry who? God forbid rubbish. I can't marry such a person and not even if I am under a curse/spell and I will NEVER entertain such thoughts!

It would be detrimental to her well-being and sanity if I marry her.

lrguru: OP, like some people rightly said, sever all ties u have with that babe, that way all the hate dies too, cos if u by any chance marry her, u will hurt her one day or even kill her anytime u suspect she's up to some mischief.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Youngpo413: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Just severe all ties with her,which kind forgiveness be that?after all she did to you?you are so weak,that was why she was using you,you were her last resort when every other guy had failed her.
Do not forgive her,just let her continue to live with her guilty conscience,if she still comes closer,just deal with her seriously,if possible leave a scar on her body(I prefer her face)so that she can use that to remember you forever,nansense!
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
Learn to love yourself instead of loving A GIRLFRIEND more than you love yourself!

Learn to love yourself and appreciate your worth and never get lost in a relationship again!
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Hayormeah(f): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tym heals d deepest of wounds...Jst let everytin out,tel er u r findin it hard 2 forgive.Let er knw d gravity of er offence n apologise wit al sincerity.Prentendin u av 4given er wen u avnt wil worsen d issue.U knw,lyf is too short to b sad.She was in ur past,d past has gone so she is.I knw its painful bt its beta u forgive er to av inner peace.If she was meant 4 u she wld av stayd.PLS FORGIVE ER.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Yeah. That is the key: Loving oneself. Ever since I started do just that, my life has been super sweet!
carefreewannabe: Learn to love yourself instead of loving A GIRLFRIEND more than you love yourself!

Learn to love yourself and appreciate your worth and never get lost in a relationship again!
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
It's not easy to forgive such people, especially when you feel that you have been played.
Hayormeah: Tym heals d deepest of wounds...Jst let everytin out,tel er u r findin it hard 2 forgive.Let er knw d gravity of er offence n apologise wit al sincerity.Prentendin u av 4given er wen u avnt wil worsen d issue.U knw,lyf is too short to b sad.She was in ur past,d past has gone so she is.I knw its painful bt its beta u forgive er to av inner peace.If she was meant 4 u she wld av stayd.PLS FORGIVE ER.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by rattlesnake(m): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
why u dey vex with woman sef....haba....u be pikin ni?
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by OXCUBA: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2013
A fOOL AND HIS MONEY WOULD SOON DEPART ................ A MUGU AND HIS BABE ... WILL ALWAYS DEPART ................ #singing..... fool in love ...by rihanna#
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Youngpo413: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2013
OXCUBA: A fOOL AND HIS MONEY WOULD SOON DEPART ................ A MUGU AND HIS BABE ... WILL ALWAYS DEPART ................ #singing..... fool in love ...by rihanna#

lol
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Hayormeah(f): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
ipain: It's not easy to forgive such people, especially when you feel that you have been played.

i knw bt u just av to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister / #hello Challenge# Gone Wrong / I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.