Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

How Can I Forgive Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Forgive Her? (6216 Views)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed / My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by mspee(f): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
People with caps don't have heads. . . angry this life. Some girls sha! embarassed

Ipain, try to stop thinking about what she did, just cut off any form of communication with her and move on.

Life is too short to dwell in the past.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2013

Mate, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You just got reborn. It is a very good thing. One of the most difficult phases in life.
You kept emphasising your spirit is yet to forgive her. You need to forgive her and be thankful to her for the experience. People go through worse. It is unavoidable.
But what I don't understand is why you are still allowing this babe to fool around in your presence. Do away with her.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by dontgivafuck: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ofcourse u were taken for a Ride nobosy forgets that in a hurry even if u were duped by 419ers talk more of smone whom u actually luvd n claimed to love u... U hvnt forgoten d xperience n wil nt though d weight of d hurt will lessen wit time, as for forgiveness u hv forgiven her dis thread is evidence of that.

Whom I pity most is ur present n d subsequent women in your life cos d kind of baggage u re carrying around is sth only a very unassuming woman can live with
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by wasak(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Odedoyin25: God forgives, i don't, in other words retaliation is a must!!!!!!!
1 million likes...infact... likes to d power of infinity... Op bleeped up...
ah!!!! Gawd!!! ah!!! it's paining me!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by elrony(m): 12:28am On Oct 12, 2013
I'm tryna hold back but Dark Ronnie has taken over!! angry

Nigguh get back at dat modafucker!!..payback 's a b1tch..so u ve gat to molest dat b1tch!!

*my inner demon is winning,can't help it*
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by MeCorazon: 1:43am On Oct 12, 2013
One thing you must understand is that love does not have an explanation, it just happens. If it was love that hit you and she did not reciprocate, then its her loss/fault. When the person you love betrays you, let it go and focus on developing yourself: pick up a hobby, volunteer, learn a new skill, e.t.c and take your mind off her through those things. Your happiness or self-worth is not attached to any girl in this world. Also, the girl simply could not give you what she did not have i.e love, if she had loved herself she would not have turned you into her atm because her love for herself would have made her keep her dignity and not beg around for material things.
Make yourself the kind of man nobody would take for a ride and you will be attracted to the right women.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by lipsyliscious: 1:52am On Oct 12, 2013
@op sorry to b dis harsh bt I just gotta say "Y I neva catch maga lyk dis one" grin anyway I'm not a very forgiving person so I tink u're exceptional for still being able to talk to someone dat hurt u badly. I believe what u're feeling is very normal, it will take time for u to heal, d best tin would b to cut off all ties with her just as most pple hv suggested. And I don't trust d girl at all, she might get desperate some time n hatch an evil plan (I'm just saying shaa) especially since she's claiming she still loves u. Cut off ties, d more d distance d lesser d pain wen u remember. BT I don't know how u're doing it, I need ur kind of forgiving spirit, forgiving is so hard for me dat ryt now if given d opportunity to flog every teacher who punished me in secondary skul, I won't hesitate to take it cheesy. From experience I know dat being in contact with her won't help u one bit to feel less pain wen u remember. Good luck dearie
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by flexshop(m): 2:41am On Oct 12, 2013
lipsyliscious: @op sorry to b dis harsh bt I just gotta say "Y I neva catch maga lyk dis one" grin anyway I'm not a very forgiving person so I tink u're exceptional for still being able to talk to someone dat hurt u badly. I believe what u're feeling is very normal, it will take time for u to heal, d best tin would b to cut off all ties with her just as most pple hv suggested. And I don't trust d girl at all, she might get desperate some time n hatch an evil plan (I'm just saying shaa) especially since she's claiming she still loves u. Cut off ties, d more d distance d lesser d pain wen u remember. BT I don't know how u're doing it, I need ur kind of forgiving spirit, forgiving is so hard for me dat ryt now if given d opportunity to flog every teacher who punished me in secondary skul, I won't hesitate to take it cheesy. From experience I know dat being in contact with her won't help u one bit to feel less pain wen u remember. Good luck dearie

Can I be your personal Maga for life? angry

@OP, its a good thing to forgive but its a mortal sin to forget.love and hate are two similar forms of energy going in different directions.the best thing now is for you to channel that hate to something useful like fighting corrupt leaders,poverty,etc. Ask me how? Whenever you remember her, associate her with poverty and in your rage rush out and feed some hungry children in your neighbourhood.thank me later

grin
grin
grin
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by firetrap(m): 5:09am On Oct 12, 2013
Op for the fact that you don't feel like hurting her anymore, it means that you've forgiven her. the so called hatred you feel towards her is cos most of your treasured memories involve her in one way or the other and you feel betrayed anytime u remember what she did. my experience wasn't similar to yours but its heartbreak all the same and the best thing I did then that has ensured my sanity and peace of mind was to cut all contact with her. I urge u to do the same and you'll quiet the raging storm in ur heart.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 12, 2013
Mannylex:
ROZAY
HUH!!! Ur head is there!!!
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 12, 2013
wasak:
he was still naive then, u can't blame him.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 12, 2013
wasak:
goan commit suicide na
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by wasak(m): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

goan commit suicide na
not my fault... I'm just trying to. imagine dat d op is my brother!!!! sad
BushyA55.Banger:

goan commit suicide na
not my fault... I'm just trying to. imagine dat d op is my brother!!!!
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2013
wasak:
bby dnt cry, come kisss me hon cheesy
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by smartigo: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2013
permit me to say, you were big time foolish.
secondly, you need to severe all ties with her less you transfer the anger n pain in u to the next girl. what you are angry about is your pride.The lady rubbished your ego n everytime u remember, u see how foolish u had been then. Let it go.shalom

let me add this: even if a girl is a saint, she will never reject a kiss or a peck from the guy she truly loves. so dude, you forced yourself on that girl. That is a lesson u will never forget
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 12, 2013
smartigo: permit me to say, you were big time foolish.
secondly, you need to severe all ties with her less you transfer the anger n pain in u to the next girl. what you are angry about is your pride.The lady rubbished your ego n everytime u remember, u see how foolish u had been then. Let it go.shalom

let me add this: even if a girl is a saint, she will never reject a kiss or a peck from the guy she truly loves. so dude, you forced yourself on that girl. That is a lesson u will never forget
why the hate/bitterness
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2013
My sister, such is life. I asked her what happened between her and the other dude and she often elude the question. She would only say they had issues.

Not to mention that the dude is way older than her and me. I wonder what his age will be by now.

Of course, no guy would give without sleeping with her and that dude wasn't an exception. That may also be one reason why she feel guilty because in the end of time, things didn't work out between them. gringringrin

When I called off the whole thing, she went back to him instead of begging me and according to her, they had s.ex all these time I was away. YUP! That was what she told me.

Such girls are usually selfish. They feed their desires and it does not matter if you are crushed.
doris4u: Since u av a relationship wit some1 else focus on ur girl nd 4gt d looser.Aftr 3yrs or more she nw wants u,na wa 4 dat girl,pple neva knw they av until they loose it
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2013
Thanks. grin.

People feel I will pass aggression to my present damsel but apparently, that will NEVER happen. Her case is like drop of water on the tongue of man in long hot desert journey. wink.

I am too wise to spot gems when I see one. She is a diamond among stones, a flower among weeds in the garden, a moon at night and a shade in the rain.

Did I just compose a poem? Ah... Talk about what love can do. I haven't composed such in years, honestly. They unlock the inner spirit with savouring desires. grin.

I used to think I will never compose a poem again as I have struggled all this years to string them together. I remember a cousin asking me to help him create one and I told him I have lost the touch. He didn't really understand me and I can't even do so if you place a million dollar in front of me.

Thanks bro. It means alot.
evagolden: from my point of view, i think u've forgiven her, ur only problem is that u ve not forgotten wat she did. It pops up in ur mind wen u remember her and u feel a kind of hatred for her but that dosent mean u ve not forgiven her. U ll take tym to heal and u may never forget d experience. Dont be hard on urself, just move on with ur life. Its a twisted world with so much ironies, d good gals end up mostly with d bad guys and vice versa. U ll meet d right person but just try to let go ur past cos u might end up hurting ur true love cos of a past mistake. Wish u d best.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2013
I can assure you, I don't even talk about the issue with her. Trust me. She won't feel an ounce of it.
dontgivafuck: Whom I pity most is ur present n d subsequent women in your life cos d kind of baggage u re carrying around is sth only a very unassuming woman can live with
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2013
smiley smiley smiley

i feel you bro. Same thing my elder brother felt. If he catch that girl near me ehn? This time, she will end in things she never bargained for. His response long ago was that he would kill her.

But that is now water under the bridge as we are steadily on the rise already. I and my other siblings have weather the storm and cross the huddles of life, hand in hand.
wasak:
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2013
No hard feelings bro. You spoke like life/nature does to most of us. Talk about tough love meted out to those who deserve.

Sure, she didn't love me but I don't why she doesn't want to admit it whenever I ask her. I would really appreciate it if she said: Yes, I never loved you.

Do not blame me bro. I was naive and inexperience and clouded byt what I saw on in movies. gringringringrin . Imagine singing boys2men with my sonorous voice as if I was singing a child lullaby. Funny you know? I laugh hard when I think about it.

Besides, I didn't start dating early and hence the plunge in solitary waters of hurts.

Experience is the best teacher.
smartigo: permit me to say, you were big time foolish.

Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Excel30: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2013
The love was one sided fr what i read.Is so good,loving somebody,when somebody loves you back.y wld u want to slap a lady at a slightest provocation because a lady who never loved you treated you bad?Not all ladies are bad.Better luck,next time.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by texbaba1: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2013
my bro, i feel ur pain. i had similar experience so i can connect with what u are saying. some ladies can be so wicked, just like the one i had the experince with. uptill now, for the first time in my life i wishd some oned bad...her. i still remember her always tho, but in a very not too gud way. buh ive moved on, stoped talking to her and left her to her conscience to judge. u shld do the same...move on, stop talking to her cos if she has another opprotunity, she will do worse to u. dont mind those that ar saying u were a mugu, it can happen to anybdy. just leave her alone, she will meet her own in front...even worse than what she did to you. find urslf a decent gurl that is worth it, with time u will forget abt her. Ladies, some of u are very wicked, u gve women bad name...nd then u turn around to blame men...una never start!
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by DJDOLA(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2013
I refuse 2 be a mugu like d op
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
Bros, take it easy on me. It's in the past.
wasak:
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
I get you. But you will agree with me that giving a girl the free will to do anything isn't the best. If you allow her to make most of the decisions or always agree to her requests without objections, you may be labelled a weakling. You have to be firm and stand your ground when the need arises and if requires a little arguement or beefing, so be it.

The last thing I want in my life is to be labelled a spineless weakling and therefore, I have to do whatever it takes to avoid such.
Excel 30 :
The love was one sided fr what i read.Is so good,loving somebody,when somebody loves you back.y wld u want to slap a lady at a slightest provocation because a lady who never loved you treated you bad?Not all ladies are bad.Better luck,next time.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hmmmm
tex baba: my bro, i feel ur pain. i had similar experience so i can connect with what u are saying. some ladies can be so wicked, just like the one i had the experince with. uptill now, for the first time in my life i wishd some oned bad...her. i still remember her always tho, but in a very not too gud way. buh ive moved on, stoped talking to her and left her to her conscience to judge. u shld do the same...move on, stop talking to her cos if she has another opprotunity, she will do worse to u. dont mind those that ar saying u were a mugu, it can happen to anybdy. just leave her alone, she will meet her own in front...even worse than what she did to you. find urslf a decent gurl that is worth it, with time u will forget abt her. Ladies, some of u are very wicked, u gve women bad name...nd then u turn around to blame men...una never start!
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
gringringringringringringringrin

NOTED
flexshop:

Can I be your personal Maga for life? angry

@OP, its a good thing to forgive but its a mortal sin to forget.love and hate are two similar forms of energy going in different directions.the best thing now is for you to channel that hate to something useful like fighting corrupt leaders,poverty,etc. Ask me how? Whenever you remember her, associate her with poverty and in your rage rush out and feed some hungry children in your neighbourhood.thank me later

grin
grin
grin
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Slowpois0n: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
OP. Its a bad experience u had but its good. its part of becoming a man. everyone went through similar thing. i did too and currently taking my revenge slowly coz unlike u, i dont forgive.

In as much as ur still in touch with her u wont forget what she did. delete / block her on all social network. if u use a smartphone, block her number from calls and messages. if she use another number call u, block it too.

i believe with time as life gets interesting u will forget her and her actions.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by ipain: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
True, man. That's the way it is.

You care to share how yours happened?
Slowpois0n: OP. Its a bad experience u had but its good. its part of becoming a man. everyone went through similar thing. i did too and currently taking my revenge slowly coz unlike u, i dont forgive.

In as much as ur still in touch with her u wont forget what she did. delete / block her on all social network. if u use a smartphone, block her number from calls and messages. if she use another number call u, block it too.

i believe with time as life gets interesting u will forget her and her actions.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Jideh9ty(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Just have one word for you bro. Love covers all things.
Re: How Can I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
I read this in church and i made up my mind to write here, my heart broke after reading this.

Please to all those insulting him, please try to understand that when you are in the illusion of love, it is hard to tell yourself there is something wrong and i need to back out even though its true.

I'm sorry for all she did to you, and honestly, i did wish you revenged. You have stupid friends. No offence, they don't care about you because if they did care even for one second, they wont let that girl get away with what she did to you. I mean you gave your all! She hurt you big time and you let her go scot free? See sometimes people need to be taught a lesson for the greater good. (MY opinion though) She might be planning to creep back again and hurt you 50 times more. What on earth did they say that made you change your mind? Dayum!

See, what I feel you should do in my opinion is to forgive but NEVER forget. If you forget, you will repeat the same thing again and all those friends that were begging you to forgive, would laugh their asses off at you.

In my life, I have never seen anyone as wicked and she really put you in a charm and now when men become wicked and stuff, women will be complaining that they are not caring when this a-hole of a girl hurt you this way.

Please liven up. Get better. Forgive because you cannot turn back the hands of time. But you can manipulate how your future may be (if all factors are held constant). BE WARY OF HER. If i were you i will not even touch her with a 50 foot pole. Be wary of being kind. There is a difference between being smart and being kind and I am saying this so you should not offer any help again. Its not worth it.

Sorry Man kiss Start concentrating on yourself now. It will be well. Just don't bottle it up so you wont fall into a terrible depression.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? / CONFESSION: I Just Raped Her!!!! / The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.