Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea (27079 Views)

Photos From FUTO Convocation As Okorocha Bags Doctorate Degree / Yale University: Withdraw The Honorary Doctorate Degree Given To Ngozi Iweala Of / 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by iamdsam: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
olayinka63:

if she didnt holds no political office then why is it that FG approves billions of naira to build first lady mansion
First lady mansion keh! Na only Nigeria such rubbish take dey happen.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Joythah(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Promhize:

ASUU is on strike but is she your president, she holds no political office my friend, Maryam babangida made that title, First lady, popular.

Mind you I'm also a student and I'm affected but what has she done wrong in going to receive an award. undecided
she holds no political office but has one billion allocated to her yearly. Hmm... Tell me word. Nigerian students are on strike yet the first family receives honorary doctorate from a foreign university What message are they trying to pass across? That is what she has done wrong.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by andy24(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
She doesn't deserve it
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by ADUBA1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
I can now see the more reasons why ASUU strike should continue. Is unfortunate that majority of naira landers can't even differentiate between honorary doctorate degree and doctor of philosophy. I weep for our educational system. Just not to forget, honorary degree is given to someone that has contributed positively in one way or the other to the society irrespective of whether u are educated or not. It is d choice of the university to give it to anyone she prefers
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by bandol(m): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
iamdsam: You dey see truth dey cover am ehh These people are looting Nigeria's money. They deserve no respect
any evidence to substantiate your claims? U can criticize them; not by calling them names. Haven't u visited Obama's FB page before? I was surprised to see these same Nigerians abusing him and calling him names while his own people(Americans) were criticizing him with caution
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by eguityjustice(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
oladoya: why cant this useless woman try to get the degree from any of our Universities in Nigeria? She knew people will ask questions and if we should follow protocol with what her husband is doing, am sure she will use twelve years before obtaining anything.
which degree are u talking about? who told that she doesnt hv degree in nigerian uni?. pls dont call ur fellow human being useless.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
bandol: ASUU went on strike for 6months during †ђξ era of OBJ; did u kill him dat time? Unless u understand d fact dat ASUU itself is problematic there would b no reasonable way out. I was in schl dat time and I didn't abuse OBJ.
Obj regime was far better than this clueless Gej. Resident doctors on strike, ASSU on strike, New number plates, new drivers licence, high rate of corruption. Let's fave the fact nigeria is a failed state
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by bandol(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
pogolowa1: Obj regime was far better than this clueless Gej. Resident doctors on strike, ASSU on strike, New number plates, new drivers licence, high rate of corruption. Let's fave the fact nigeria is a failed state
Let's get †ђξ math right...
If OBJ= 2GEJ
6month Obj strike should be equivalent to 12month GEJ ASUU strike. I fink d equation is balanced now...
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by vokalguy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
Am disgusted... wtf were they thinking?!
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by oliverjiad(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
Secret_Dreams: Congrats ma, how much did you buy this one again ?
WA GBAYI,NICE ONE,I BEG MAKE U ASK AM AGAIN AND AGAIN,CUS DAT DEGREE HAS BEEN PAID FOR,NOT DAT SHE WORKED FOR IT,WOMAN WEY DEY YAHN WORRI ENGLISH,GOD PURNISH AM
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
Congratulation maam
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by write2obi(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
Promhize:

Is she your president? Dumb people like you forget that she holds no political office.
Yet she makes the head lines more than those that holds political office?
Is she an Attention seeker? #no offence intended
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by 0monnakoda: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Adrenaline123: Henceforth, should be addressed as
Dame (Dr) Patience Goodluck Jonathan. Bsc, Msc, PhD(Seoul), JP, Esq.
Mrs ,First Lady,Her Excellency Please don't be rude!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by oladoya(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
Promhize:

Guess your mum isn't good enough to be respected, that's why you could call someone else's mother useless for no obvious reason. I can bet anything that your mum can't speak good simple english.
Redundants like you are enormous on nairaland so why should i even look your side. Besides, how will you feed if this woman does not pay you for a job like this(defender). The most painful thing is that your *tuho* cerebrum did not tell you that u were not the one am talking to. Well you are right that my mama cant speak good english but i thank God she was able to traine a prof. And i never insulted PEJ as a mother but as a potential lady she claims.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Koikoi(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
She looks very lovely in this picture. Its your time ma'am enjoy it to the fullest and do not listen to all this bad belle people. jealously don make them blind to the fact that you're the mother of the nation and logically, whoever abuses you here abuses his or her own mother. May God continue to bless you and your family in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
Umblerra
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by nagoma(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
The Koreans have for a long time been having difficulty getting into the Nigerian oil market. This idea of " honoring" Patience Jonathan is from one of their Nigerian consultants. They are assured if they do that Korean oil marchants will easily get oil blocks and sail away with unaccounted ships and ships of crude oil. Just watch out , you will confirm this fact.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by bobbymore: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sermwell: Hu gave her dat degree? I'm sure my granma needs one buh can we afford it?
I can afford it, but I think its not for sale....
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by oladoya(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
long-leg:
You be confirm mumu
see pot telling somebody that they are black. You still dey oshodi with the sachet water you are awking you better carry your long leg waka go ladipo side. M U M U presido
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
oladoya: Redundants like you are enormous on nairaland so why should i even look your side. Besides, how will you feed if this woman does not pay you for a job like this(defender). The most painful thing is that your *tuho* cerebrum did not tell you that u were not the one am talking to. Well you are right that my mama cant speak good english but i thank God she was able to traine a prof. And i never insulted PEJ as a mother but as a potential lady she claims.

You are confused! If you are a prof then Nigeria is damned - bad english, no manners, unreasonable.

I wish I was paid sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Shinelle(f): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
I duno why nairalanders are cowards lyk dis.... Dis same ppl insulting dis woman out of sheer disrespect, if told dey have an appointment with d first lady , will turnaround and start 'a*s-licking'....by that tym, even if she's speaking calabari ,it won't matter @ all.... Haba!!! Must we insult ppl?....u can make ur point on her administrative weaknesses or her husbands without insults.... Imagine if ur friend or a stranger hears ur mum blunder, and comes insulting her or making fun of her in ur presence....pls do to others what u would have dem do to u... Selah
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
olayinka63:

if she didnt holds no political office then why is it that FG approves billions of naira to build first lady mansion

Ask your president, meanwhile improve your english before doing so, no offence intended.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by anwukah1: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
Why are u guys cursing this woman..don't 4get she is our first lady..bravo to her
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
Joythah: she holds no political office but has one billion allocated to her yearly. Hmm... Tell me word. Nigerian students are on strike yet the first family receives honorary doctorate from a foreign university What message are they trying to pass across? That is what she has done wrong.

Ask Mr President and by the way ur claim is laughable with no proof.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by oladoya(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
Promhize:

You are confused! If you are a prof then Nigeria is damned - bad english, no manners, unreasonable.

I wish I was paid sha grin
i can really see that you are dogmatic and it will be a waste of time exchanging words with you. Well on the platform of insulting her, i agree that i was wrong. But, how will you correct your own wrong? You just told me its not good to insult another person's mum and you go ahead insulting mine. Tell me what does that attestate?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
oladoya: i can really see that you are dogmatic and it will be a waste of time exchanging words with you. Well on the platform of insulting her, i agree that i was wrong. But, how will you correct your own wrong? You just told me its not good to insult another person's mum and you go ahead insulting mine. Tell me what does that attestate?

Cheers bro grin One love. Sorry for my indecency.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by dheaven: 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
People saying she bought it should go and buy their own. Bad belle people
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by oladoya(m): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
Promhize:

Cheers bro grin One love. Sorry for my indecency.
good. Madam Jonathan sorry jare na Oga Jo and ASUU make me dey vex. No forget to also go for SAN.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Liskate(f): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
curtain: Lol, bt When it comes to speaking english, am very sure that PEJ is better than 90% of the koreans, afterall english its not her mothers tongue likewise the koreans.
English is also not their mother tongue.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
Promhize: I must not lie, apart from her english which she has improved on, the First lady has tried for women and children all over Africa.
you are a fool. how many women? ok! ur mother day among useles husbandles women who were dancing gongosu at followcome mumu 1st lady's rally in abuja! i cc

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Mintayo(m): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
And she looks good in that gown...
#just saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogun Police Arrest Suspected Cultist Trying To Disrupt A School's Examination / Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers / New UNIOSUN Freshers' School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.