Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610942 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidinmaaa: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2013
zigi88:
Hello... would like to pick your brain. A friend of mine went to the embassy on Tuesday and was asked to fill the form so someone will submit it for her on thursday cos she came late. She got a call frm the embassy this morning saying they still working on August application. The thing is .... she needs her passport so she can travel for her bros convocation in malaysia which takes place 1st week in dec. The problem is she tried explaining this to the woman but the line cut off because of network. Do you think she should wait for the lady at the embassy to call back?
Is it advisable to retrieve ones passport and submit it back?
Do you have an idea on the process of retrieving ones passport ?
PS... she's still at the embassy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2013
ChriGo: .......rabbi will surely grant ur admittance grin......

Rabbi....very soon u will answer Rabbit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2013
chidinmaaa:

I think she should tell the security what transpired and how the line went off. She should tell the security she wants to retrieve her passport. They will tell her what to do. I think she has to write an application letter right there. They will even give a plain sheet. I meet a lady d last time too. All she did was tell d security then dey told her how to go about it. Good luck
Thanks for the information. I'm just going to advise her to forget about the convocation since her start date is in jan and she submitted her application on the 11th of September.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2013
Embassy stormers how far angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tkay11(f): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2013
To God be all the glory I got my visa from my agents today......I don port ooooo
I pray for evrybody stil hoping for trv or medicals...God will show up on ur behalf

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2013
zigi88:
Thanks for the information. I'm just going to advise her to forget about the convocation since her start date is in jan and she submitted her application on the 11th of September.
...Yes she can retrieve her passport just like chidinmaa said...Buh bare in mind that it might affect her application...cuz when embassy instruct one for medics they send the passport to vfs..buh since her passport wont be available they might be waiting for her to return it or might just send the instructions only to vfs knowing fully well she already has her passport......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Drea1: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2013
tkay11: To God be all the glory I got my visa from my agents today......I don port ooooo
I pray for evrybody stil hoping for trv or medicals...God will show up on ur behalf

Congrats ....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2013
tkay11: To God be all the glory I got my visa from my agents today......I don port ooooo
Congrat dear...By God grace I would be the next to celebrate.IJN

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2013

Congrats sis'.. cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2013
nicemax:

Rabbi....very soon u will answer Rabbit
...grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
....Congrats....High bp reduced grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2013

congrat!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
CONGRATS!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
....Congrats madam... finally, something to be happy for in this forum.... from here on out.... na Medicals and TRV we need ooo....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Congratulations and Welcome on board bro...
Which school are you going to and what level

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
rilly2000:
Congratulations and Welcome on board bro...
Which school are you going to and what level

Bro, do you stay in IBcity?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2013

Congrats dearie...Happy for u; Centennial college awaits our arrival. Pls quickly finalise all arrangement for flight.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2013

Nicee. What a relief!
Oluwaseun.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
i dey embassy now,any nairalanda here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ambeyh: Congrats bro.
Bro how fa, na Embassy you dey
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
BlessedNkem: i dey embassy now,any nairalanda here
i was there around 09:00/10:00am the gateman told me when i wanted to get my enquiry form to come back on tuesday that the form has been exhausted for today.Did they give you form,cos if they give you i go swear for dat gate man oooh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
marksum: Bro how fa, na Embassy you dey
i left out of fraustration cos gateman tell me form no dey for today again.i tire ooh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
Congrats........We all tap from this blessing mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidinmaaa: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2013

Thank God oooo. So visa never finish for embassy. Trv mood activated again !!! Skelewu

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Congrats tkay11. I know that i am next in Line....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sparta300(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
No, I'm not married.
The acronym SOP means what? And can you kindly send me a format of a well written SOP.... Thanks[/quote]

SOP - Statement Of Purpose
Click the links below to see a sample for it.

www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/64

www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part-3/338
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by silicon: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
ChriGo: ...Cuz of sum docx u metioned ....the way u mentioned study permit questioniare fear me...u made it seem like the form was downloaded and filled whereas online route doesnt have a space for questionaire download....ok State the reasons why u're been denied....
1.Length of proposed stay in canada 2. Purpose of visit 3. Current employment situation 4. Your personal asset & financial status. These are the reasons given for the denial
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akinyes(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2013

Congrats! God has used u to bless this forum. No more delays this year. Me too wan chop my trv grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2013

Congrats dear....wishing you a safe trip and a wonderful stay in Canada...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.