Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609202 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sampitts(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
If anyone is applying online, pls do as instructed only.. Don't over do. Upload what u'r asked to upload, u can paste ur SOP in the space for additional info. What they require from you depends on ur response to the questionair u answered before begining the application so their requirements differ for every applicant. online app is meant to make the job easier, so don't go uploading document u'r not asked to upload. Wish you all the best.. NL trv sectn online pioneer
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
Thanks I will do just that
Siga: ….Best advise…. call the school or go on the website… ask for ur student acct…. basically its ur student ID …but confirm from them… once den give u the details…. pay every damn amount to the last CENT… no fool urself ooo… and I go advise u pay board fees set by the school …once u land u fit rent a room outside and collect ur board back… but for now… just pay every single thing FULLY….
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
Chrigo, i don reply ur mail since ooo, am waiting oooooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
linus27: I landed in lagos today from ondo state planing to storm cdch tomorrow, as I got to ojota I got a call from a lady from the embassy telling me that I should pay one year tuition,after one month that have done medics I thought I will scale through that and get my trv well I thank God.My ogas in the house this stage of mine is very critical considering the recent denial news we are reading I want this denial to stop in my own time,so carefully guide me on how to pay my tuition oo ,na beg I dey beg o .I never see anybody going to university of new brunswick saint johns or na only me dey go the place for the whole Nigeria ni? Abeg help me o I be ur boy o oga chrigo,siga,miss bon and co no look me like this oooo . E joor .full stop to deinals ijn
...Nice one bro...Its a gud development...buh why u sef wait for a whole month na?....Na why i no waste time storm dem during my time cuz devil dy look for who to devor with tuition and board...lol .....anyways my ogas don answer you....Na NEPA take light grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
linus27: I landed in lagos today from ondo state planing to storm cdch tomorrow, as I got to ojota I got a call from a lady from the embassy telling me that I should pay one year tuition,after one month that have done medics I thought I will scale through that and get my trv well I thank God.My ogas in the house this stage of mine is very critical considering the recent denial news we are reading I want this denial to stop in my own time,so carefully guide me on how to pay my tuition oo ,na beg I dey beg o .I never see anybody going to university of new brunswick saint johns or na only me dey go the place for the whole Nigeria ni? Abeg help me o I be ur boy o oga chrigo,siga,miss bon and co no look me like this oooo . E joor .full stop to deinals ijn
. Guy abeg na where u do ur medicals Wen be d exact date too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
grin No worry na one container full of gala I go bring come but get ready for the clearance money at the sea port na u ask for gala I no know no dey o
Fhemmmy:

Oga siga has told you what you have to do . . . Find an apartment if you could, pay the first and last as requested and you will be fine, these are all monies you would have paid anyways, so make it happen and see you in Canada.
But make sure you bring me Gala

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Good development .At this point, u need to act fast to avoid unnecessary delay. Try not to exceed the time frame advised by CDHC. No negotiations with tuition but for accommodation both ideas u got will work as long as u have a mail from the school to back up the claim with a good letter of explanation written by you to the VO . All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
linus27: grin No worry na one container full of gala I go bring come but get ready for the clearance money at the sea port na u ask for gala I no know no dey o

As long as na Gala, i will be ready . . . So cos of this, you will surely get your visa and Canada shall be a great home to you . . . But if you no bring me gala **** no comment ****

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
please,do any body have blessednkem's contact,like ohine number.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
I don dey buy d gala now seriously. PLus agege bread
Fhemmmy:

As long as na Gala, i will be ready . . . So cos of this, you will surely get your visa and Canada shall be a great home to you . . . But if you no bring me gala **** no comment ****
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
olabo_key:

Congrats... I owe you one Huzzie, sorry it's coming rather belated... The God that did this will perfect the rest... See you in CA bro. smiley
Thx Bro...aameen..ow is our baby doin?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
linus27: I don dey buy d gala now seriously. PLus agege bread

Buy me gala and see how blessings will overtake you by catapulting you to Canada as fast as you want
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ok make I send am thru post office or make I dhl am?
Fhemmmy:

Buy me gala and see how blessings will overtake you by catapulting you to Canada as fast as you want
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bussolex: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
Helloooo House, Pls helpp oo.. I need suggestions, I've been following this trail.. I submitted my app on 29th July, Buh av not been called for medics ,, I track my application and all I see is Application is under processing ... Plsssss hellllppppp... *BBB
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Euopal(m): 12:50am On Nov 28, 2013
bussolex: Helloooo House, Pls helpp oo.. I need suggestions, I've been following this trail.. I submitted my app on 29th July, Buh av not been called for medics ,, I track my application and all I see is Application is under processing ... Plsssss hellllppppp... *BBB
storm d embassy tomorrow
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 1:05am On Nov 28, 2013
bussolex: Helloooo House, Pls helpp oo.. I need suggestions, I've been following this trail.. I submitted my app on 29th July, Buh av not been called for medics ,, I track my application and all I see is Application is under processing ... Plsssss hellllppppp... *BBB

This week makes it 3 Months so the best advice is to storm embassy by 6:30am sharpaly
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 5:28am On Nov 28, 2013
i submitted my application 12th of august, medic instruction 25th oct... Na asaju I do my medicals 29th of oct and it was sent 1st of nov...i was called for payment of tuition and board 26th of nov
Anointed111: . Guy abeg na where u do ur medicals Wen be d exact date too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 6:37am On Nov 28, 2013
Guys that are all ready in canny, hw una take pay fees?? Those that used agents did u pay via ur agents?? Going to centennial though av not bin asked to pay fees but I want to knw the surest way to be ready b4 time cos I did my med last week
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 7:19am On Nov 28, 2013
Congratulations bro....
As my oga's have said.... You should contact your school...
When I did mine.., I contacted my school and told them why I wanted to do it.... So,they gave me the wire transfer details they told me to transfer the whole money(Tuition and accommodation) into my student account and they issued a receipt for me statting the amount I. transferred being for 1 year full tuition and board.

But, bro, take note of this!
MAKE SURE YOU TELL YOUR SCHOOL ABOUT HOW URGENT YOU NEED THE rECEIPT, SO THAT THEY WILL SEND IT TO YOU AS SOON AS THEY CONFIRM ThE MONEY IN CANADA

Hope this helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2013
Thanks my surest ogas in the house,I av contacted the school they said I should pay through western union transfer ,I clicked on the link they sent through email and a page opened requiring me to fill my name, passport number,student number and the amount equivalent in CAD my question is that is it the same as wire tranfer ? Hope my question is not silly?
rilly2000:
Congratulations bro....
As my oga's have said.... You should contact your school...
When I did mine.., I contacted my school and told them why I wanted to do it.... So,they gave me the wire transfer details they told me to transfer the whole money(Tuition and accommodation) into my student account and they issued a receipt for me statting the amount I. transferred being for 1 year full tuition and board.

But, bro, take note of this!
MAKE SURE YOU TELL YOUR SCHOOL ABOUT HOW URGENT YOU NEED THE rECEIPT, SO THAT THEY WILL SEND IT TO YOU AS SOON AS THEY CONFIRM ThE MONEY IN CANADA

Hope this helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2013
Hello house,
How do I prove that I'll be coming bak to Nigeria afta my studies. And how do I increase my family ties.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by silicon: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2013
ChriGo: ...Sorry for the break in transmission...Na NEPA take light....God knows i will blast any NEPA official here wey dey plan go Canny grin.....As for the list of documents i go post am soon....cuz na from PC i go do am.....Like i said earlier bro Place everything on hold till next year.....Differ ur admission....
Hi Rabbi, please i will like to send you a mail to discuss some salient matter as regard TRV. Kindly grant admittance to my request
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonybunor(m): 8:38am On Nov 28, 2013
hello ogas....
i bin trying to apply for Masters of Information Security in some universities around Alberta and they all said i should send sealed transcripts from post-secondary institutions to a particular address, and i graduated from a private school where i have to pay about N80k to get one transcript, and i was told not to apply to just one school. how do i solve this address issue of my transcript cause i have a copy of the one that was addressed to my BCIE agent and she said any admission for canada i would have to apply myself...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eazzzy1(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2013
Hey guys, I just want to know the best clinic to do my medicals,I have heard complaints about asaju and q-life, can anyone give hints about children development? And do I need to boook an appointment or its first come first serve? Thanks in advance!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2013
where is bkessednkem na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sparta300(m): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2013
onos9ice: Hello house,
How do I prove that I'll be coming bak to Nigeria afta my studies. And how do I increase my family ties.

Are u married? If so that will be a plus, include ur marriage certificate.
Having a STRONG SOP will do, make sure it tells the VO exactly why u even want to leave in the first place. Your family picture could also prove family ties.
Landed properties is also a good way of showing home ties.

But personally, I applied via online n I didn't need to present any landed properties or a family picture, I just submitted a well written SOP stating clearly that I am going to return.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2013
linus27: Thanks my surest ogas in the house,I av contacted the school they said I should pay through western union transfer ,I clicked on the link they sent through email and a page opened requiring me to fill my name, passport number,student number and the amount equivalent in CAD my question is that is it the same as wire tranfer ? Hope my question is not silly?
Noo.. Its not a silly question...
My school gave me an information form to fill to..., but my schhol own is to fill the information form and send it to the student account office via email or fax...
And about that question, I think its the bank that knows how they will make the transfer... I guess aLl you need to do is to show them the payment details your school gave you..., so... They should know if its a form A transfer or anything.
So.. You are on the right path bro....
May almighty God make everything easy for you!

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2013
sparta_300:

Are u married? If so that will be a plus, include ur marriage certificate.
Having a STRONG SOP will do, make sure it tells the VO exactly why u even want to leave in the first place. Your family picture could also prove family ties.
Landed properties is also a good way of showing home ties.

But personally, I applied via online n I didn't need to present any landed properties or a family picture, I just submitted a well written SOP stating clearly that I am going to return.

No, I'm not married.
The acronym SOP means what? And can you kindly send me a format of a well written SOP.... Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2013
silicon: Hi Rabbi, please i will like to send you a mail to discuss some salient matter as regard TRV. Kindly grant admittance to my request
.......rabbi will surely grant ur admittance grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eazzzy1(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2013
Abeg people that have done their medicals should answer my question o.

Hey guys, I just want to know the best clinic to do my medicals,I have heard complaints about asaju and q-life, can anyone give hints about children development? And do I need to boook an appointment or its first come first serve? Thanks in advance!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2013
ChriGo: ...Nice one bro...Its a gud development...buh why u sef wait for a whole month na?....Na why i no waste time storm dem during my time cuz devil dy look for who to devor with tuition and board...lol .....anyways my ogas don answer you....Na NEPA take light grin.....
Hello... would like to pick your brain. A friend of mine went to the embassy on Tuesday and was asked to fill the form so someone will submit it for her on thursday cos she came late. She got a call frm the embassy this morning saying they still working on August application. The thing is .... she needs her passport so she can travel for her bros convocation in malaysia which takes place 1st week in dec. The problem is she tried explaining this to the woman but the line cut off because of network. Do you think she should wait for the lady at the embassy to call back?
Is it advisable to retrieve ones passport and submit it back?
Do you have an idea on the process of retrieving ones passport ?
PS... she's still at the embassy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidinmaaa: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2013
zigi88:
Hello... would like to pick your brain. A friend of mine went to the embassy on Tuesday and was asked to fill the form so someone will submit it for her on thursday cos she came late. She got a call frm the embassy this morning saying they still working on August application. The thing is .... she needs her passport so she can travel for her bros convocation in malaysia which takes place 1st week in dec. The problem is she tried explaining this to the woman but the line cut off because of network. Do you think she should wait for the lady at the embassy to call back?
Is it advisable to retrieve ones passport and submit it back?
Do you have an idea on the process of retrieving ones passport ?
PS... she's still at the embassy

I think she should tell the security what transpired and how the line went off. She should tell the security she wants to retrieve her passport. They will tell her what to do. I think she has to write an application letter right there. They will even give a plain sheet. I meet a lady d last time too. All she did was tell d security then dey told her how to go about it. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.