Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609367 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:51am On Oct 17, 2013
.....@SAP_Latude....Please check the page 16 list to know the statistics of who has been called and who has not been called for medics...i have added ur name.....God aint sleeping....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2013
Onye oma:

As far as I know, Maple cannot submit ur application if you don't have some vital docx like Proof of source of income (either for self employed or an employed person) as well as landed docx...

I'll advise you confront the person that handled ur application @ their office and ask him what exactly went wrong...hear what he/she has to say...

If everything is in place and yet you got denied....know then that tis God's will...Never loose hope and try again.
....Sure boss it would be better for him to list the docx he actually submited before you conclude on maple biko......Maple aint perfect jare....Am not saying maple will submit if they dont see vital docx but remember its a case by case packaging.....the fact that Maple packaged Mr A's app well doesnt mean they would also package Mr B's app well.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sampitts(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Greetings!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2013
papa km: I talk am dat bank fast For everything I use 1st bank.
....Papa km....first bank too fast na....dem fit don verify ur SOA tey tey sef....e fit be other docx delaying.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by femianiyi: 7:57am On Oct 17, 2013
@ kingroosevet@ chrigo; I couldn't have paid that huge fee to maple without setting my priorities right. All docs were checked before sending it to the embassy. We were two that applied through the same sponsor, my sponsor's daughter got her trv and she's in Canada now. It's obvious they chose to give one of us. Lesson learnt already, no pain, the good thing is one was approved. Kingroosevet kindly send ur number
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2013
femianiyi: @ kingroosevet@ chrigo; I couldn't have paid that huge fee to maple without setting my priorities right. All docs were checked before sending it to the embassy. We were two that applied through the same sponsor, my sponsor's daughter got her trv and she's in Canada now. It's obvious they chose to give one of us. Lesson learnt already, no pain, the good thing is one was approved. Kingroosevet kindly send ur number

So sorry about the delay Femi, I'm sure you can reapply your self when its time for you to reapply, preferably thru the online route. Did Maple refund your moni? Or its the usual begging that they will help you to reapply again that they did?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2013
femianiyi: @ kingroosevet@ chrigo; I couldn't have paid that huge fee to maple without setting my priorities right. All docs were checked before sending it to the embassy. We were two that applied through the same sponsor, my sponsor's daughter got her trv and she's in Canada now. It's obvious they chose to give one of us. Lesson learnt already, no pain, the good thing is one was approved. Kingroosevet kindly send ur number
....Oh ok....Lets leave everything to God....hopefully when next you apply you get ur TRV.....God aint sleeping....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2013
@ oga chrigo...abeg na when u chop medical, which clinic? Have u been instructed to pay fees or have u heard anyth frm cdhc since then?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2013
Anointed111: @ oga chrigo...abeg na when u chop medical, which clinic? Have u been instructed to pay fees or have u heard anyth frm cdhc since then?
......I submitted on july 30, chop medics oct 07....did medics at consultant practice on oct 10...chop TRV on ??/??/2013.....will come back to this post in future to update the TRV date grin.....i have not been instructed to pay shi shi......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Emblem(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2013
hayek:

If I may ask, is your advice based on experience or just a mere opinion. There are many students whose family are here while still being a student. Unfortunately, they are not Nigerians but what to hear from Nigerians who have experienced this and what documentations that would be required.

I hope this will be informative.............. http://www.cicnews.com/2013/09/working-studying-canada-options-students-092913.html
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Hello house,
This is my first post on nairaland and on this forum although I have been following this forum from the end of part 3 on a passive note. I'm a medical hopeful as well,
date of trv application: 27th September 2013 through paper route and used an agent against winter 2014. Hopefully heading to TRU for the MBA program. Any TRU hopefuls for January 2014?
Thanks to all the major contributors for the great work, this forum gives hope seeing people in the same position of anxiety smiley
Hope the coming days bring us good news.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2013
ChriGo: ......I submitted on july 30, chop medics oct 07....did medics at consultant practice on oct 10...chop TRV on ??/??/2013.....will come back to this post in future to update the TRV date grin.....i have not been instructed to pay shi shi......
Oga chrisGo,from all your post,i can tell you are always a happy person. grin and also you like to dey shine teeth well well for your post.Keep up the good work bro.God richly bless you ,earthgreener,kjbobo and all gurus in this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2013
ChriGo: ......I submitted on july 30, chop medics oct 07....did medics at consultant practice on oct 10...chop TRV on ??/??/2013.....will come back to this post in future to update the TRV date grin.....i have not been instructed to pay shi shi......

tnx so much...l jux wanted to knw coz GOD having HIS way I go do medicals next week. Ve been issued instructions just waiting to get ma pprt frm vsf...GOD wil do it for us all

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2013

tnx so much...l jux wanted to knw coz GOD having HIS way I go do medicals next week. Ve been issued instructions just waiting to get ma pprt frm vsf...GOD wil do it for us all...AMEN

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2013
lymelyte:
Oga chrisGo,from all your post,i can tell you are always a happy person. grin and also you like to dey shine teeth well well for your post.Keep up the good work bro.God richly bless you ,earthgreener,kjbobo and all gurus in this thread.
....My broda na so i see am ooo eversince dem crucify me for my too many smileys na so i just post am say na so so laff i go dey laff till i chop my TRV.....dem no know say the smileys wey dem crucify me for na for good......now that am left with the smiling Emoticon na so so laff i go dey laff till i chop my TRV ooo ....and there is nothing anybody can do about that cuz GOD dey involved grin.....Tanx my broda....na so i go dey laff till u chop ur TRV too jare.....God bless u.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by newacca: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2013
Siga: ...Any new barbers and hairdressers in the house ?
I dey here. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2013
Anointed111:
tnx so much...l jux wanted to knw coz GOD having HIS way I go do medicals next week. Ve been issued instructions just waiting to get ma pprt frm vsf...GOD wil do it for us all...AMEN
....wow!! Thats good news...congrats....please are u for fall Or for winter?....When did u submit ur visa application?.....Seems dis ya name dey work for u wella sha grin....congrats....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Tobst: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2013
@ All in the house, What may be the cause of the delay? since july 12? no reponse from the cdhc since, my company is asking for my intl passport now, a project is coming up outside the country, i dont no what to do am seriously confuse hoping dat b4 nw i would ave goten my passport, infac this nw one chance o oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
ChriGo: ....wow!! Thats good news...congrats....please are u for fall Or for winter?....When did u submit ur visa application?.....Seems dis ya name dey work for u wella sha grin....congrats....
tnx bro..am for winter jan 2014, submited july 26th got med instruction on 8th oct.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Anointed111:
tnx bro..am for winter jan 2014, submited july 26th got med instruction on 8th oct.
...Wow!! There we have it...they are just picking dates randomly to work on....will add ur name to the winter list to keep track grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HoraCanada(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
HoraCanada:

...thanks @ CHRIGO, NEWACCA I am grateful

in summary receipts/invoice (1000pcs lol), tax certificate, trade association certificate will do

Wat of pix, Id card of association, letter of introduction frm d traders association

Also there are other landed properties(lands, houses) wc documents do I submit to d VO to prove d ownership. Is it d valuation report? Wat is d meaning of C of O

SUCCESS IS OURS

CHRIGO I am still expecting your reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
Anointed111:

Congratulations ....I tap from your success..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
HoraCanada:

....Oh so sorry....Bro u funny die, 1000pcs of reciept/invoice bitibawo....i hope u do not plan to submit onlne?....if yes then few copies will do biko....dont be a eyes fryer to the VO's grin....make dem use clear eyes approve my TRV.....lol....to me the documents are cool....as for the landed docx if you have the C of O then fine...if u do not have the C of O then use the valuation and other docx attached to the land....that also proves it.....Phew!!!....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayce43: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hey Guyz! I know there must have been a lot of goodnews here. Congrats to everyone who has been called for medicals and dose who got dia visa, I have been in Canada for 6months now and the experience has been rewarding though honestly school is very tasking that's y I couldn't keep up with nairaland. I am here this period to help with information anyway I can and if I don't reply you on time please send me a PM so I cld answer the question for everyone to see...God bless all the consistent contributors like boss Siga,earthgreeners (can't believe you still here) in btw congrats burningflamz told me you in Canada now....u deserve it, God bless evryother person dat has bin helpful to this forum. Cheers pple!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Siga: ...Any new barbers and hairdressers in the house ?

Yes o. Its fun learning to make hair.
Just completed d course outline.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayce43: 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
newacca:
I dey here. cheesy
Siga: ...For real... I cant go without barbing in 2wks... na wa oo... consult Uncle Youtube fast... once u try it few times... u will be fine...
I don turn to professional barber since I come here o! lol, been barbing myself for the past 6months now, am pretty good now unlike my 1st month, even me nor understand the haircut wen i finish the 1st time but now e dey make sense, to barb here is around $20 here cept in Toronto I heard some places can take $10 or $15. It takes adjusting to get used to the pricing here...but we dey manage am by God's grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayce43: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Anyone need help with Conestoga College or anyother info u feel I may be able to answer, bin here 6 months now! Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
hayek: Hello Forumites: I gained a lot from this forum last time when applying for my Study permit which I was eventually granted. I am coming back to the same forum again to explore if any other members here can offer useful advice. I am currently doing graduate program here in BC. However, I would like to bring in my family( my wife and kid) here next year for Easter. I am trying to figure out what exactly I would need to or what documentation they would need to send along with their application and at the same time assess their success rate. Both of them have traveled to the US before. She has close to N2m in her account and I am still on the payroll of my employer till now but unfortunately she wont be able to get my account statement. Anyone with useful suggestions should please offer it.

I have a friend dat resumed sept @ humber college and three wks after got an invitatn letter frm the schl to the embassy, for her family to visit her during xmas. dis invitation letter alongside other doc was used for visa application. (Maybe ur schl can do same, ask dem) However, u must av 3000 dollars for each of d kids and 4000 for adults. Excluding ticket fee. So if the 2 million covers all and dere wld be enuf left. I feel its ok.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
HoraCanada:

Hi Horacanada. C of O means, certificate of ownership.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by OchukoII: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hello Folks. I got my medical instructions on the 16th of October. 4months and 2 days after I applied (Paper route). Abeg is any of the clinics e-medical enabled?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
OchukoII: Hello Folks. I got my medical instructions on the 16th of October. 4months and 2 days after I applied (Paper route). Abeg is any of the clinics e-medical enabled?

Congratulations . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
kayce43: Anyone need help with Conestoga College or anyother info u feel I may be able to answer, bin here 6 months now! Cheers!
oga k.ayce...l knw say 1st timer go fall hand wella..hw long person fit take meet up with both the speaking n oda activities? E dey easy to get oncampus work?..d pipo for there hw dia atitude? Hw person go take suruive d 1st week? Ma question dun 2much sef mek l stop here mek dis part 4 no quick finish

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.