Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610102 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by seir405: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
jadapinket13: Submitted winter new start date at cdhc on the 11th October. They collected my passport same day.

Went to collect my trv today. I don port o. God is great.
Congrt
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clusterphobia: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
I must port this week o!! This medics network don tire me!! My school dey send me orientation mails haba!!
Na sign for portability!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clusterphobia: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Congrats jadainket!! I tap tap, borehole into your trv o!
Mine will come dis week.
Pls ut your stats
Date of application,medics etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jadapinket13(f): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
seir405:
Congrt

Thanks seir405
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
jadapinket13: Submitted winter new start date at cdhc on the 11th October. They collected my passport same day.

...CONGRATULATIONS!!!.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jadapinket13(f): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
clusterphobia: Congrats jadainket!! I tap tap, borehole into your trv o!
Mine will come dis week.
Pls ut your stats
Date of application,medics etc

Thanks clusterphobia. You can tap as much as you want. You are blessed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
clusterphobia: I must port this week o!! This medics network don tire me!! My school dey send me orientation mails haba!!
Na sign for portability!!
.....Cluster no kill person with laff here biko grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jadapinket13(f): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
ChriGo: ...CONGRATULATIONS!!!.....

Thanks ChriGo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
jadapinket13:

Thanks ChriGo.
....Please change ur name to jadapinketwise. grin...ur success story on this TRV palava is complete....more success to come.....please where did u do ur medicals?....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
I talk am dat bank fast For everything I use 1st bank.
ChriGo: .....GTB....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HZwriters: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2013

CONGRATULATIONS Jadapinket13

May All Glory be to God Almighty

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HZwriters: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2013

CONGRATULATIONS Jadapinket13

May All Glory be to God Almighty

BEST WISHES
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2013

Congrat.....I tap from ur success.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
chidiadi50: pls can someone advice me here,i submitted my application on the 19th of july but up to now i have not heard from the Embassy.What do u tink i should do about it?Is it right to go to thier office and complain to them?

Have you ever gone thru the list of those resuming in winter especially those that haven't been cancelled (indicating that medicals have not been done)....

This ur question don tire me in particular for this thread...
I submitted on july 17th and haven't been called...
Huzzie submitted on july 16th and hasn't been called...
And many others...

All you can do @ dis point is to keep on disturbing the gates of heaven(with ur prayers for a favourable outcome) and not planning to disturb CDHC's peace...

By God's grace,you'll soon be called...so just relax ok...it is well with you...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
Congrats JADAPINKET13 ...

Wishing you all the best in your endeavours...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jadapinket13(f): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
ChriGo: ....Please change ur name to jadapinketwise. grin...ur success story on this TRV palava is complete....more success to come.....please where did u do ur medicals?....

Asaju
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=jadapinket13]

Congrats jadainket!! Congrats

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2013

Alhamdulilah...Congrats on your TRV, your story is an exceptional one#you are a courageous lady#. I tap from your blessing...I know soonest peeps will tap from mine too.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Huzzie:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sparta300(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2013

Congratulations!!! Which province r u headed to
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
Huzzie:
Alhamdulilah...Congrats on your TRV, your story is an exceptional one#you are a courageous lady#. I tap from your blessing...I know soonest peeps will tap from mine too.
...Big Amen!!....cant wait to medically slash ya name from the list of hopeful grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidinmaaa: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
jadapinket13:

Asaju

Congrats ooo pls when did u submit and wen u do ur medicals.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
jadapinket13:

Asaju
....this asaju fast no be small biko grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
apple08:

They can only verify the SOA, they have no right to know how much is in the accnt presently. The bank will neva give out your account balance to any third party... dats d normal banking law..
On point
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Champion2013: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Greetings house, I got my TRV few days back as stated earlier but here is
my concern.

The student visa issued on my passport on the 11th of october,2013 will expire a day before my passport expires which is 4th of July,2014.

TRV valid till 03/07/14
Passport expires 04/07/14
Travelling on 26/12/13
Pgd program ends 29/12/14

What do I do? Can I renew my passport here in Nigeria before I travel even after I have my TRV? hoping there wont be issues presenting two passports at the port of entry after visa approval? Or can I renew my passport in canada?will I have to send on another application in Canada to extend my study permit? As I heard study permit cannot be issued more than the expiry date on the pasaport.

What do I do house. I need your ideas..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
detolaa: @Chrisgo thanks
@kjbobo, please I don't mind you putting me through with my application, I applied in january for MPH through an agent to MUN I didn't get admission, I'm trying to do it myself now. A friend said I should try post graduate diploma but I've not gotten any course of my interest. Please @kjbobo put me through. Thanks
What is your background,in detail?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jadapinket13(f): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
sparta_300:

Congratulations!!! Which province r u headed to
Thanks. Heading to Quebec. McGill University
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Champion2013: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Congrats @ jadapinket.

@chrigo, earthgreeners, just wise, cluster, oga fhemmy and other forum members willing to help.

my concern.

The student visa issued on my passport on the 11th of october,2013 will expire a day before my passport expires which is 4th of July,2014.

TRV valid till 03/07/14
Travelling on 26/12/13

What do I do? Can I renew my passport here in Nigeria before I travel even after I have my TRV? hoping there wont be issues presenting two passports at the port of entry after visa approval? Or can I renew my passport in canada?will I have to send on another application in Canada to extend my study permit? As I heard study permit cannot be issued more than the expiry date on the pasaport.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
nas-jay:

Yes o? you signed the application form, for them to verify all ur info n doc/ soa when needed, they can not go beyond that, how will they verify ur recent account balance, which is not part of the SoA, I just called my account officer and banker fm diff bank, they both said is not posible to verify ur recent account balance which is not part of the S0A, u can call and verify urself!
Nas..just let the issue rest...with the time I have spent In Canada...I can clearly see that things are spelt out in agreement...I don't know how someone will think someone reserves the right your third party account balance because you want to enter their country....Each time I see Nigerians think of themselves in a way that makes us think we lower than these guys my heart bleeds....I have found out the way they handle other nationals is terribly different...and we that are supposed to query the way we are being handled already think it's normal!I spoke with my Ghanian friend and realized they don't stand outside under the sun at the embassy like they treat us.....some might tell me that's applicable elsewhere.....
My heart bleeds that we think someone has right to my account balance cos I filled an app form to travel to their country!even if they do(which I find hard to believe based on my experience)...I can tell its not happening at the Canadian embassies of countries that know their rights!
Guys..don't come with the mindset that these guys are superior....we are just products of a dysfunctional system.....I have observed their system....they have crooks too...the only difference is people pay for their offences....
I rest my case on SOA

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
justwise:

Can you tell me what is wrong with discussion like this?
Thank you oooh...I was wondering too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Champion2013: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
ChriGo: ....this asaju fast no be small biko grin....

my concern.

TRV valid till 03/07/14
Travelling on 26/12/13

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
kclexa:

I joined this forum in faith that it is common ground where we share good advice that would help us all. I hope we remain focus on the main ideology of credibly advice.

Except there is a Canadian visa officer on this forum; we can't be 100% sure or 100% not sure to which extent the documents or information we provide are verified. All we must advice is that everyone should ensure information provided are genuine.
On submission of our visa applications, we all signed an agreement that all information supplied were correct and also agreed to any penalty such as denial of trv if the information is deemed wrong.

I believe the right thing to point out to any prospective applicant is to ensure they submit legitimate and accurate informations that would not result in denial of trv if verification becomes necessary.

Thank you and God bless
Bros.... The ideas that we all accept as standard came from arguments like this....then someone goes to make enquiries and tells us the actual...so this is healthy and necessary and also productive!
Some might have used a third party and it might not just be feasible to tell the person not to spend until you get your. TRV....so if justice camp grin is right...then the guy knows he stands no chance....so please don't let us see intellectual arguments as unnecessary....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.