Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (608985 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
justwise: [/b]

Again..why are you calling them? What are you afraid of? What have you got to hide?
No one is got anything to hide....you said this to me yesterday and I felt offended....I just let it pass maturedly...I have never had to do fake documents in life...so your statement was like an attack on my integrity....I am in Canada and I have nothing to hide...our arguments might be helping someone who isn't ready to the giant step just because he feels he can't control the third party's spending......period!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
chidinmaaa:

Ur very correct. My cousin's sponsor was called last week by d bank asking his permission for his acct to be verified. They even asked the man is he was sponsoring someone dat CDHC asked for his act verification but cnt do it without his permission. It is dat consent u signed that made them call not for them to jump protocols. If ur sponsor's consent is not sort don't u think anybody can spy someone's act and use it?are bankers not humans?u can get someone in d bank give u someone's statement and even show u d signature na! Den u submit as sponsor but because dey must call d owner to confirm it show authenticity dat ist the sponsor is the real owner of d act...... U CAN NEVER VERIFY AN ACCOUNT WITHOUT D CONSENT OF D OWNER.. Not at dis fraudulent time... Anybody can call and claim CDHC...
God bless you my sister
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
detolaa: @kjboobo and @nimakorPlease do I need GRE or TOEFL for Masters in public Healtht
To the best of my knowledge,No
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ExcellentV: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
jadapinket13: Submitted winter new start date at cdhc on the 11th October. They collected my passport same day.

Went to collect my trv today. I don port o. God is great.

Congratz

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sorry house...didnt know...the argument had been killed.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
@ Jadapimket13, a very big congtrats. I receive my trv through urs. Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
kjbobo: Sorry house...didnt know...the argument had been killed.

bros 4 real..the argument had been killed So Far Gone,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Champion2013: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
The student visa issued on my passport on the 11th of october,2013 will expire a day before my passport expires which is 4th of July,2014.

TRV valid till 03/07/14
Passport expires 04/07/14
Travelling on 26/12/13
Pgd program ends 29/12/14
What do I do?do I renew passport here or do that wen I get to canada? Do I also have to extend study permit while in canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
kayconsult: @ Jadapimket13, a very big congtrats. I receive my trv through urs. Enjoy
...Kayconsult....dis ya English sef....i tink say u too don chop trv ni sha grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Champion2013: The student visa issued on my passport on the 11th of october,2013 will expire a day before my passport expires which is 4th of July,2014.

TRV valid till 03/07/14
Passport expires 04/07/14
Travelling on 26/12/13
Pgd program ends 29/12/14
What do I do?do I renew passport here or do that wen I get to canada? Do I also have to extend study permit while in canada?
....Chai!! Bros this ya post na buldozer to this forum grin....u just dey bombard....to the best of my knowledge you can renew ur visa when u get to canny....not sure if u can renew ur passport their.....let dem canny big bros answer your question well biko.....ya buldozer don nearly scarta my head.....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
jadapinket13: Submitted winter new start date at cdhc on the 11th October. They collected my passport same day.

@ congrats babe.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
nas-jay:

bros 4 real..the argument had been killed So Far Gone,
grin.....no be my fault oooh....time difference palava grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
kjbobo: Sorry house...didnt know...the argument had been killed.

Lolzzzzzzz....the moment you were quoting the previous posts abt this argument, I patiently waited for you to reach this point...

I like ur spirit boss....good a thing you're into a research course in Canada, you'll definitely soar higher than expected...

I remain loyal to ur Govt. @ University of Lethbridge, Calgary....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Champion2013: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Big bros of the house, abeg make Una advise or answer me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
@ chriGo, trv ascertain very soon by bab Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
@ chriGo, trv ascertain very soon by baba Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Champion2013: Big bros of the house, abeg make Una advise or answer me.
...If u are still in Naija... I go advise u to go renew ur passport before u travel... once u get to Canada... u pretty much need the visa to move in and out of Canada... u will be given a Study Permit that will cover ur studies...so..wait till the visa is almost done ..maybe 6months to expiry... then apply for an extension... they will give u a visa to cover the length of ur Study Permit....Na good problem u have bro..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clusterphobia: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
Champion, we are in the same situation as my passport expires July 7th 2014 so don't be scared. You can get a new passport, tho there are complaints of the inefficiency http://www.nigeriahcottawa.com/nhc/consular/passport_Re-issue.html
We are 2geda. Still sxpecting ur request on BBM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Champion2013: Big bros of the house, abeg make Una advise or answer me.

Champion why you just dey worry your head like this for small matter nau. You can definitely and always renew ur passport at the Nigerian high commission in Ottawa, Canada anytime plus u can also extend your study permit in canada as long as u are still a student if it expires. Abeg relax oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
...Any new barbers and hairdressers in the house ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
kjbobo:
grin.....no be my fault oooh....time difference palava grin
....I tot as much but i still like the fact that u dropped something grin....bros weting be ya secret biko....of all the bros wey go canny to study, u are the only one thats been very active here....and ur grades are still very high....u be winch ooo oga mi....lol.....i pray i do same too cuz na u dey inspire me oo.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Siga: ...If u are still in Naija... I go advise u to go renew ur passport before u travel... once u get to Canada... u pretty much need the visa to move in and out of Canada... u will be given a Study Permit that will cover ur studies...so..wait till the visa is almost done ..maybe 6months to expiry... then apply for an extension... they will give u a visa to cover the length of ur Study Permit....Na good problem u have bro..

To the best of my knowledge and because I have experienced it, one can not renew a passport that still has more than 6months validity, they will tell u to renew it when its 6months or less valid. And champion says his passport expires july, means it still has 9months validity.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2013

Big big congratsss Jadapinket, I tap from ur goodnews/blessing. You really tried!! I salute u and best wishes in ur endeavours. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sleek5:

To the best of my knowledge and because I have experienced it, one can not renew a passport that still has more than 6months validity, they will tell u to renew it when its 6months or less valid. And champion says his passport expires july, means it still has 9months validity.
... Tx for the correction... I gat Zero clue what Naija passport rules are... I dont even have a valid one either... I just know that dem wahala plenty for Naija Embassy for Ottawa... its all luck... but when dem wan wahala u... u go hate Naija..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
ChriGo: ....I tot as much but i still like the fact that u dropped something grin....bros weting be ya secret biko....of all the bros wey go canny to study, u are the only one thats been very active here....and ur grades are still very high....u be winch ooo oga mi....lol.....i pray i do same too cuz na u dey inspire me oo.....

Chrigo, I didn't know u went on annual leave, I just realized. Welcome back, am sure u must have enjoyed the break and you wished you stayed longer...lol. Always good to see your posts...weldone!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Champion2013: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
Thanks house for the advise.may be I will start the process of renewing my passport by february when am already in Canada.That is about six months before it expires since I can renew it now because it is still valid for 9months.

Oga cluster I go soon add you....

Thanks sleek, siga, chrigo, cluster for your ideas...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sparta300(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Siga: ...Any new barbers and hairdressers in the house ?

(º º)/ present! But my barber no think say I dey serious to learn. Hin say "bros u don pass dis level nau" I tell am say na ASUU strike cos am LOL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2013

Congrats. Our God is good all the time!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Siga: ...Any new barbers and hairdressers in the house ?
.....I still neva perfect my barbing skills....i just dey discoraged ni jare...i don meet like 10 lambton friends....9 no get hair...na only one get hair jare....Isn't that bad business for me? grin.....seems lambton college loves recruiting peeps without hair....lol....

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
ChriGo: .....I still neva perfect my barbing skills....i just dey discoraged ni jare...i don meet like 10 lambton friends....9 no get hair...na only one get hair jare....Isn't that bad business for me? grin.....seems lambton college loves recruiting peeps without hair....lol....
...u this boy... u no go learn... lol ... u don start again... grin ....justwise... where at thou!!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by detolaa: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
@kjbobo cGpa 4.1, Bsc public health 4rm a priv uni here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sleek5:

Chrigo, I didn't know u went on annual leave, I just realized. Welcome back, am sure u must have enjoyed the break and you wished you stayed longer...lol. Always good to see your posts...weldone!
....LOL....Thanks sleek5....been a while i saw u on the forum....we must enter that plane together 4 sure....Lambton all the way grin....

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.