Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611371 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Siga: ...u this boy... u no go learn... lol ... u don start again... grin ....justwise... where at thou!!!
.....Laff wan kill me....I don learn ooo oga mi.....dat ban na serious barbing lesson for me grin.....*Lips sealed*....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Onye oma:

Lolzzzzzzz....the moment you were quoting the previous posts abt this argument, I patiently waited for you to reach this point...

I like ur spirit boss....good a thing you're into a research course in Canada, you'll definitely soar higher than expected...

I remain loyal to ur Govt. @ University of Lethbridge, Calgary....
Lol.....one love bro....bad guy....you should have told me na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
ChriGo: ....I tot as much but i still like the fact that u dropped something grin....bros weting be ya secret biko....of all the bros wey go canny to study, u are the only one thats been very active here....and ur grades are still very high....u be winch ooo oga mi....lol.....i pray i do same too cuz na u dey inspire me oo.....
Lol....N.a. GOD oooh.....thanks......Owfar with meds?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
Siga: ...Any new barbers and hairdressers in the house ?
Boss...wish I had listened to you oooh....But the anxiety of waiting for visa no go gree grin...I havnt barbed in 7wks!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
detolaa: @kjbobo cGpa 4.1, Bsc public health 4rm a priv uni here
OKAY...guess you sent a p.m...will forward the proposal kind of stuff to you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Champion2013: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
clusterphobia: Champion, we are in the same situation as my passport expires July 7th 2014 so don't be scared. You can get a new passport, tho there are complaints of the inefficiency http://www.nigeriahcottawa.com/nhc/consular/passport_Re-issue.html
We are 2geda. Still sxpecting ur request on BBM

Cluster I just sent you a request
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
kjbobo:
Boss...wish I had listened to you oooh....But the anxiety of waiting for visa no go gree grin...I havnt barbed in 7wks!
...For real... I cant go without barbing in 2wks... na wa oo... consult Uncle Youtube fast... once u try it few times... u will be fine...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
kjbobo:

oh boy..no b lagos u grow uppp.. go buy clipper jor ..its just 15 bucks...barb d tin comot for ur head...even if u no barb am well..cover am with headwarmer or face cap till he go grow in 3days

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
Champion2013: The student visa issued on my passport on the 11th of october,2013 will expire a day before my passport expires which is 4th of July,2014.

TRV valid till 03/07/14
Passport expires 04/07/14
Travelling on 26/12/13
Pgd program ends 29/12/14
What do I do?do I renew passport here or do that wen I get to canada? Do I also have to extend study permit while in canada?

try visit immigrations in December to see if u can renew the passport in Nigeria, cos na 6mth to ex dem dey renew..... if not, u need to travel here, renew ur passport for ottawa, den apply for study permit extension...that one na money ooo especially if ur province far from ottawa (ontario)......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
earthgreeners:

oh boy..no b lagos u grow uppp.. go buy clipper jor ..its just 15 bucks...barb d tin comot for ur head...even if u no barb am well..cover am with headwarmer or face cap till he go grow in 3days
Lol....I have been trying to summon courage but it's been difficult....someone said I should use YouTube...wanna try that out over next weekend...thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
kjbobo:
Lol....N.a. GOD oooh.....thanks......Owfar with meds?
....that same God go help me too...i have done my medics...as the usual tradition, am patiently waiting for TRV.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
Siga: ...For real... I cant go without barbing in 2wks... na wa oo... consult Uncle Youtube fast... once u try it few times... u will be fine...
Thanks boss...I have never gone two weeks or thereabouts before I got here too...but guess I need liver ;Da friend mentioned YouTube to me too... Will try it out.
Thanks sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
kjbobo:
Lol....I have been trying to summon courage but it's been difficult....someone said I should use YouTube...wanna try that out over next weekend...thanks

KJ my man.... no fear jor..... I no fit forget d ginger wey u give me when I dey wait TRV...bros u r blessed

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by detolaa: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
@kjbobo, thanks, I'm expecting the proposal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
jadapinket13: Submitted winter new start date at cdhc on the 11th October. They collected my passport same day.

Went to collect my trv today. I don port o. God is great.

Das gr8. Nice1. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by femianiyi: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
I'm sorry, for sharing the update on my application with the forum this late.
Applied 9th may for sept fall admission with full tuition paid and with sponsor's closing balance of 8m. Submitted through maple and my package was returned after 19 weeks with the reason below

" You have not satisfy me that you have enough money to pay your tuition and living expenses when you get to canada and to return to your home country after your studies"

I submitted the telex copy of my payment alongside with my application while am expecting the school receipt, the school receipt came a week after my application was submitted and immediately i informed my agent, they told me to hold on with the receipt till i'm called for medicals. Medics call never came, and my receipt was not submitted as additional document. This i think contributed to my refusal. Though have defer my admission till 2014 fall, so i', good to reapply next year. This time around i can't afford to take any chances. Best of lucks, to winter medics and trv hopefuls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by teexzle: 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
ChriGo: .....I still neva perfect my barbing skills....i just dey discoraged ni jare...i don meet like 10 lambton friends....9 no get hair...na only one get hair jare....Isn't that bad business for me? grin.....seems lambton college loves recruiting peeps without hair....lol....
U no well..I swear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:10am On Oct 17, 2013
teexzle:
U no well..I swear
...grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 17, 2013
ChriGo: .....I still neva perfect my barbing skills....i just dey discoraged ni jare...i don meet like 10 lambton friends....9 no get hair...na only one get hair jare....Isn't that bad business for me? grin.....seems lambton college loves recruiting peeps without hair....lol....

Lmao. *falls inside canal*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 17, 2013
Siga: ...For real... I cant go without barbing in 2wks... na wa oo... consult Uncle Youtube fast... once u try it few times... u will be fine...

E be like say to barb dey costly for there. shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 17, 2013
jadapinket13: Submitted winter new start date at cdhc on the 11th October. They collected my passport same day.

Went to collect my trv today. I don port o. God is great.

Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 12:22am On Oct 17, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

E be like say to barb dey costly for there. shocked
...U have nothing to worry about now...u be siamese... una go take turns in cutting ni...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 12:26am On Oct 17, 2013
femianiyi: I'm sorry, for sharing the update on my application with the forum this late.
Applied 9th may for sept fall admission with full tuition paid and with sponsor's closing balance of 8m. Submitted through maple and my package was returned after 19 weeks with the reason below

" You have not satisfy me that you have enough money to pay your tuition and living expenses when you get to canada and to return to your home country after your studies"

I submitted the telex copy of my payment alongside with my application while am expecting the school receipt, the school receipt came a week after my application was submitted and immediately i informed my agent, they told me to hold on with the receipt till i'm called for medicals. Medics call never came, and my receipt was not submitted as additional document. This i think contributed to my refusal. Though have defer my admission till 2014 fall, so i', good to reapply next year. This time around i can't afford to take any chances. Best of lucks, to winter medics and trv hopefuls

wooow..bro na so e finally happen. ? Wondering where u ve been..God is good all the same. .Now u can re package and reapply Thank God for the quick online route. .bless..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:34am On Oct 17, 2013
femianiyi: I'm sorry, for sharing the update on my application with the forum this late.

....Quite sad!!....delay isnt denial....@the bolded statement...that didnt contribute to the denial...submission or no submission of tuition telex copy or reciept isnt the only thing the VO looks out for...u have a good SOA which i tink is fit enuff...but we have to consider other factors like proof of source of income-is ur sponsor self employed? Did u submit his company registration documents and other activities docx of the company?....even if ur SOA is good and u paid full tuition we have to show proof of how these funds came in existence....as for the second reason for denial- did u submit any landed documents? Did u apply as married man,if yes did u submit proof of family docx(marriage cert,birth cert,kids docx).....please check ur application well....there is more to visa application than just tuition receipt.....i dont want you to have the mindset that its cuz u didnt submit the reciept so as not to miss the real reason....So sorry once again......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SAPLatunde(m): 1:14am On Oct 17, 2013
Submitted paper application on the 14th of August pls who has an idea the ideal time I should proceed to medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 1:46am On Oct 17, 2013
ChriGo: ....Quite sad!!....delay isnt denial....@the bolded statement...that didnt contribute to the denial...submission or no submission of tuition telex copy or reciept isnt the only thing the VO looks out for...u have a good SOA which i tink is fit enuff...but we have to consider other factors like proof of source of income-is ur sponsor self employed? Did u submit his company registration documents and other activities docx of the company?....even if ur SOA is good and u paid full tuition we have to show proof of how these funds came in existence....as for the second reason for denial- did u submit any landed documents? Did u apply as married man,if yes did u submit proof of family docx(marriage cert,birth cert,kids docx).....please check ur application well....there is more to visa application than just tuition receipt.....i dont want you to have the mindset that its cuz u didnt submit the reciept so as not to miss the real reason....So sorry once again......

I was about to say the same thing as Chrigo pointed out. Something else is actually wrong in your application which is not about submission of tuition receipt because must people are instructed to pay tuition and board when approved for medicals.
In your situation you never got to the medical phase; So recheck your proof of funds properly.

I don't want to sound nasty but what exactly is the role of Marple in visa applications if they can't spot gray areas in applicant's documents before submission?

Sorry for the denial, I believe your exposure to this forum will make your next application a SUCCESS

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:28am On Oct 17, 2013
SAP_Latunde: Submitted paper application on the 14th of August pls who has an idea the ideal time I should proceed to medicals?
....The visa officer(VO) has an idea grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:40am On Oct 17, 2013
SAP_Latunde: Submitted paper application on the 14th of August pls who has an idea the ideal time I should proceed to medicals?

Your application is due for medical instruction but is not yet overdue...pray that ur instruction comes in soonest...

Some peeps that submitted in june are yet to be called for medicals, someone that submitted in june was called for medicals just yesterday.
Few lucky ones that submitted in august have been called for medicals...
So you see it varies according to factors best known to the Visa Officers...

In all, pls remain very hopeful and optimistic...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:44am On Oct 17, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)

1) Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2)Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3) Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4) Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5) Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6) Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
7) Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
8 ) Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
9)Rolatims JULY 30 Paper route
10) Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
11) IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
12) SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
13) Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
14) Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
15) Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
16) Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
17) Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
18) Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
19) Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
20) Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
21)Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
22) Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
23) Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
24) Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route
25) Xtus SEPTEMBER 24 Online route
26) Nicemax OCTOBER 1 Online route
27) Anabor OCTOBER 2 Online route
28) Glan OCTOBER 2 Online route
29 ) Abellybaba OCTOBER 7 Online route

God Aint Sleeping grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 6:45am On Oct 17, 2013
sparta_300:

As at today 16th oct, if u have ur admission letter with u, I don’t see why u shouldn't give it a try.
Online takes abt 6weeks if everything goes according to plan, I'm guessing the Jan 2014 start date will be the first week of jan so do d math, u cud still make it. No be long
Tnx bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2013

As far as I know, Maple cannot submit ur application if you don't have some vital docx like Proof of source of income (either for self employed or an employed person) as well as landed docx...

I'll advise you confront the person that handled ur application @ their office and ask him what exactly went wrong...hear what he/she has to say...

If everything is in place and yet you got denied....know then that tis God's will...Never loose hope and try again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2013
@ Chrigo... Tnx for all ur efforts so far na only Baba GOD go fit reward u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.