Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611531 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zico70: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
God go do am I belive.People go congratulate us also.More medicals and trvs this coming week.

tonyrero: MEDICALS oooooo. Pls God(Deus, Jehovah, Allah, Chineke, Olorun, Ubangiji, Osenobua, Abasi--the list is endless) in you alone we trust, we are not perfect, the VO's are just figure heads. Nevertheless, let your will be done not ours.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
zico70: God go do am I belive.People go congratulate us also.More medicals and trvs this coming week.

Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Thanks dear. I will, Infact I have started the process just retrieved my tracking code. All the best in your future endeavors I can see you heading to B.C too let's hope the province treats us well.

Dr_jay pls how were u able to retrieve ur tracking number? In a way I even regret using an agent, if I had known this forum earlier, wud have done eveything myself cos as it seems, nothing special abt them. Please let me know.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
habie:
Thanks and I'll imploy you to take you to. take your application into your hands, though they might get mad when they find out but it's better to be on a safer side.

Big congrats Habie...I tap from ur goodnews! I used maple too. Did u storm the embassy yourself or with them?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
[b]LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1.Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2.Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3.Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4.Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5.Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6.Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
7.Anointed111 JULY 26 Paper route
8.Padolife JULY 28 Paper route
9.Tkay11 JULY 30 Paper route
10.Chrigo JULY 30 Paper routeTRV GOTTEN
11.Rolatims JULY 30 Paper routeTRV GOTTEN
12.Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
13. Nasdaq AUGUST 2 Paper route
14. Snugle AUGUST 2 Paper route
15.IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
16.SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
17.Waleswizzy AUGUST 18 Paper route
18.Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
19.Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
20. Zico07 AUGUST 20 Paper route
21.Habie AUGUST 21 Paper routeTRV GOTTEN
22.Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
23.Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
24.Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
25.Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
26.Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
27.Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route TRV GOTTEN
28.Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route TRV GOTTEN
29.Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
30.Ambeyh SEPTEMBER 11 Paper route
31.Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route
32.Xtus SEPTEMBER 24 Online routeTRV GOTTEN
33.Dr_jay02 SEPTEMBER 24 Paper route
34.Nicemax OCTOBER 1 Online route
35.Anabor OCTOBER 2 Online route
36.Glan OCTOBER 2 Online route
37.Abellybaba OCTOBER 7 Online routeTRV GOTTEN

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
How many TRVs dis week in total? Who ported today?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sleek5:

Dr_jay pls how were u able to retrieve ur tracking number? In a way I even regret using an agent, if I had known this forum earlier, wud have done eveything myself cos as it seems, nothing special abt them. Please let me know.
Before medical, u don't need ur tracking # to storm cdch but will need ur application number after medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sleek5:

My dear I regret as well, i sent an email to vfs customer care (info.cannig@vfshelpline.com) stated in the mail I used a repsentative who has refused to oblige me with the code and the frustration involved having a blind man approach to my application, the reply mail came with the code in it. Try and do same and take your application into your hands it's never the same doing your thing yourself.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
My dear I regret as well, i sent an email to vfs customer care (info.cannig@vfshelpline.com) stated in the mail I used a repsentative who has refused to oblige me with the code and the frustration involved having a blind man approach to my application, the reply mail came with the code in it. Try and do same and take your application into your hands it's never the same doing your thing yourself.
Guess im going to do same and follow up by myself. I regret using an agent too, wish I found this forum earlier
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dr_Jay02:

Thanks for the info Dr_jay, will do exactly that by monday, so I can be following up myself instead of waiting on them at their own pace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
PlayPays:
Before medical, u don't need ur tracking # to storm cdch but will need ur application number after medicals.

Thanks playpays. Hope u r enjoying canny?!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sleek5:

Thanks for the info Dr_jay, will do exactly that by monday, so I can be following up myself instead of waiting on them at their own pace.
You welcome
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sleek5:

Thanks playpays. Hope u r enjoying canny?!

Canny sweet infact e dey give jedijedi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
ChriGo: .....Are u talking about
2.2cgpa or 2/2 ? ....

Lmao. You can mumu sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
ChriGo: ....Blood of Jesus!!....Dis na real Scary news ooo....if to say i neva storm...I for piss 4 body go storm ....lol...its really sad oooo....if na me dat kind tin hapen to ehn!! 3rd Mainland bridge no kuku far...i go just zoom go dia, jump inside water grin.....Thank GOD for GOD....chai!!....

Hahaha!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
Siga: ...House take alook at the occupations that are needed and Canada dey look for....so...be guided when choosing ur proposed programs ok....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Great piece of Info.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deebla: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

U are likely not to be able to enter o...LOI is what immigration will ask from you @ the POE and without that study permit will not be issued to you and you are likely to be deported. What you have here is just TRV and not study permit.

I entered into Calgary without any letter of introduction. Though the officer asked me, I told him the embassy in Nigeria didn't give me and that the immigration office in Canada have all my information, so I don't need it; which was exactly what I was told at the embassy then. So, bro, that ur deportation tory na rumour.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
ChriGo: ....Guys i was scanning through all my documents again this night and found somethings missing....The whole family pictures i included aint dia again oooo....CDHC don keep my family pix sha.....chai!!....i dont even know if i should cry or laff sef grin....This is proof that Family pics serves something in visa app, in this case i guess Home tie.....

Lwkmd4h. Dem dey admire your family pics ni
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
habie: Finally my TRV arrived grin
Submitted paper route
Submission: August 22
Medical Instruction: October 11
Medical concluded: October 21
TRV received: Nov 1st.
Glory be to Almighty Allah, thanks y'all n I pray all awaiting medical and TRV hopeful get theirs soon.

Congrats, Habie.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Submitted paper route
Glory be to Almighty Allah, thanks y'all n I pray all awaiting medical and TRV hopeful get theirs soon.

Alhamdulilah canny_cousin. Lolx. Nice1. Muahww
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lwkmd4h. Dem dey admire your family pics ni
...Lolzz grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
Onye oma:

Why you no include another courier envelope naa?? grin grin grin

Congrats...the final tori be say ur TRV don enter ur hands...May God bless all ur endeavours in Canada.
Thank you Onye. U are next in line for celebration. Storm nau,ur medical dey cdhc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
I
Sleek5:

Big congrats Habie...I tap from ur goodnews! I used maple too. Did u storm the embassy yourself or with them?
Yes I stormed the embassy. Av u done ur medical if nt request for ur tracking number from VFS by mailing dem.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
zico70:
35)Zico07 august 20 paper route.
....My boss Huzzie don add am...I don update mine too grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Canadidacy(m): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Amefrica: Can someone pls give me a break down of how to study in Canada. For Undergraduate studies and I'm 17 years.

Thanks in anticipation!

Weclme here, am happy that you found this thread @last, Kunsoft is here, infact he had entered Canny despite the delay. See yourself entering Canny in 2014.
For d school, use www.cic.gc.ca
Www.ontariocolleges.ca biko romance google.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Submitted paper route
....CONGRATULATIONS....our Nextweek paid off again grin....God aint sleeping trully.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
tonyrero: MEDICALS oooooo. Pls God(Deus, Jehovah, Allah, Chineke, Olorun, Ubangiji, Osenobua, Abasi--the list is endless) in you alone we trust, we are not perfect, the VO's are just figure heads. Nevertheless, let your will be done not ours.
.....Nna tony calm ya blood down biko....ur start date na may....make all winter applicants chop medics 1st....ur time dey come grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Canadidacy:

Weclme here, am happy that you found this thread @last, Kunsoft is here, infact he had entered Canny despite the delay. See yourself entering Canny in 2014.
For d school, use www.cic.gc.ca
Www.ontariocolleges.ca biko romance google.

Awwwww, thanks so much bro. I saw ur PM and I replied but I haven't seen ur message again.

Is Kunsoft in Canada already?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidiadi50: 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
YES I MEAN CGPA 2.2
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidiadi50: 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
YES I MEAN CGPA 2.2,CAN ANY CANADIAN UNIVERSITY ACCEPT IT FOR MASTER DEGREE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
olabo_key: Congrats.... @kitty_sunshine, Jinnery, apple08 and the all the Medics/TRV chopers.... While we play fanfare and jubilate, please remember to list the documents submitted as the tradition of this forum for the purpose of learning biko. Ese o... I wish you all the best...
Thanks Olabo.
Documents submitted;
All required application forms
First degree certificate
Waec certificate
STatement of purpose
All professional exams certificates
NYSC certificate
Letter of employment with salary and remuneration
Letter of promotion
Letter for salary review
IETLS result
Personal bank statement of account 3M
Letter from sponsor (dad)
Statement of account of sponsor 11M
Sponsor's letter of employment

I did not include any landed document as home ties. I merely stated in my SOP that I am already entitled to a leave of absence at my work place and I intend to apply once I have obtained the visa. I also stated that my job is so demanding and I need self/ career development to be relevant . A self explanatory SOP will strengthen your application. it should reflect relevance of ur intended course of study to you and Nigeria. By so I believe the VO will not doubt ur return after study.
Finally,just like Chrigo stressed, the God factor can not be over-emphasized. Prayer is the key.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidinmaaa: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
A friend of mine stormed embassy today and he was told after waiting for abt 3 hrs to go dat they will get back to him. He has done medicals and submitted all extra dox. Please what does it mean ooo he is so scared

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.