Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Spend On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spend On Me (826 Views)

Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / How To Make A Girl Spend On You..(principles) / How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spend On Me by bandol(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Spend On Me by Gudintent: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
Is she older than you? Are you providing her with a service? Where is the relationship heading?

It's down to what you both want out of this really.
Re: Spend On Me by bandol(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Gudintent: Is she older than you? Are you providing her with a service? Where is the relationship heading?

It's down to what you both want out of this really.

I am older than her and we both plan to settle down together.
Re: Spend On Me by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
She wants you to marry her! grin and control you thereafter
Re: Spend On Me by venatus25(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
since both of you are planning to settle down there's nothing wrong. But advise her to spend less and save more.
Re: Spend On Me by pasqal09: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Guys and their wahala,
If she ask too much, na wahala
Now she's actually d one spend yet u still complain! Na wa o humanbeings are too complicated

1 Like

Re: Spend On Me by sexymoma(f): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
some ladies are like that..
she thinks since she earns more than you she should be able to render help... buh the thing is she is getting it wrong.
you jos have to let her understand that you are the man in the relationship she should stop paying some major bills.
there is nothing wrong she is jos too caring which you have to work on.
Re: Spend On Me by bandol(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
OlamiB: She wants you to marry her! grin and control you thereafter
I don't think so
Re: Spend On Me by bandol(m): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
venatus25: since both of you are planning to settle down there's nothing wrong. But advise her to spend less and save more.
thanks for your contribution
Re: Spend On Me by bandol(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
sexymoma: some ladies are like that..
she thinks since she earns more than you she should be able to render help... buh the thing is she is getting it wrong.
you jos have to let her understand that you are the man in the relationship she should stop paying some major bills.
there is nothing wrong she is jos too caring which you have to work on.
I appreciate your contribution!

(1) (Reply)

REMOVE NOW X X X - ORDER BY LAWMA / Advise Needed, In This One. Please. / 6 Lies She's Been Telling You Since You Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.