Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear (41394 Views)

When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate / Fold Lines On Clothes / "Satanic" Slogans On Clothes!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by junglej: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Another one that makes no sense to me is the one with, "JUST DID IT". Very common.

Another one that makes no sense to me is the one with, "JUST DID IT". Very common.

did the top say "JUST DID IT" OR "JUST DO IT"? Cos the latter is the Nike slogan
But the one that i saw that trips me the most was a girl with a tee saying "i love 69" i bet u a million bucks she has no clue what a "69" is
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by Jerryjat(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
End Tym Tinz..
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ OP some people are ignorant about it,I bought a white shirt and the next day I was late for lecture so I just wore the shirt. I got to school and all eyes was on me,I was feeling fly and smiling thinking everyone love my shirt. Only for a guy I don't know walk up to me and he said I will love to be the one to fcuuk you. I felt embarrassed and shouted at him,he now said you want som1 to fcuuk you now. I was surprised at his confidence but after he noticed I still don't understand what he was saying,he told me that is what is written on my shirt. I look at my shirt and was surprise to see FCUUK me boldly written on it.
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by dewaskillz: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
tbagjames: 'dont tell my Mum'...what did u do? 'no one in my city has swagger like me'...and u are coming from the village. 'suck belly make shirt fine'...after all the bear wey u don drink?. 'look at me'...na advert. Am the one that got me lafin was wen i saw a pregnant woman wearing a shirt with the writeup'am a virgin'
uncle u can lie o grin
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by bunmioguns(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by youngds: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
"F#CK ASUU"
"WE GET EXAM TODAY? shocked"
"WHY ALWAYS ME" I kinda hate this one
"OGA AT THE TOP"
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by Aedesmuskeeto: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
I've seen this..

"I WISH MY GRADES COULD SMOKE WEED AND GET HIGHER"

"DONT TELL MY MOM"
and i was lyk- tell your mom what? Nigga go pull off that shirt will ya?
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by demelza: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
No one does it like Rihanna.

Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by Jeffex(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hey folks do you wanna be famous then here is a big opportunity to showcase it to the world.be a judge or contenstant and its your choice https://www.nairaland.com/1350836/wanna-famous
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by coliobabs(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
d 1 i saw is bodly written on a girl shirt 'I LUV PENNIES'
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by kennykool4u: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Niluv: A friend of mine has 'Nice legs, what time do they open?' inscribed on one of her polos. She never wears it tho......lol.

Another one is 'Wanna know how to keep a f.ool busy? Check the back.' And then at the back 'Wanna know how to keep a f.ool busy? Check the front.' grin

lol...funny
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by Fayrouzz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
jungle-j:

did the top say "JUST DID IT" OR "JUST DO IT"? Cos the latter is the Nike slogan
But the one that i saw that trips me the most was a girl with a tee saying "i love 69" i bet u a million bucks she has no clue what a "69" is
Neither do I... Pls bro what is 69?
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by desgiezd(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
AMA KIP KIP

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by gameboy727(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
"I am $999,999 from being a millionaire". Na curse? U no go ever reach dat $1m be dat na.
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by olopan(m): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
i once saw an aboki wore a shirt written boldly on it was shocked "peeping tom" i was like what a pervert angry
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
A friend of mine used to have one back then in school a black coloured polo with the inscription in white 'IT'S SPELT FUCCK YOU STU*PID CNUT'
The 'N' was placed before the 'U' but one could still decipher the word. C*UNT.
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by Elvis295(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Once my gf bot me a t-shirt wit d words " black life with death" I ws very furious wit her dat day. I burnt it cry

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by shevi4mb(m): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote
author=Niluv] Another one is 'Wanna know how to keep a f.ool busy? Check the back.'
And then at the back 'Wanna know how to keep a f.ool busy? Check the
front. dis is wot is funny.....others are just stewpid and realy insane
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by nanime(f): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Monkey
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by engrj(m): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
smiley

Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by GetOvaMe: 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
Slogans for Women's T-shirts

. So many men, so few who can
afford me.
. If they don't have chocolate in
heaven, I ain't going.
. Coffee, chocolate, men . . .
Some things are just better rich.
. Don't treat me any differently
than you would the Queen.
anything.
. I'm out of estrogen-and I
have a gun.
. Guys have feelings too. But
like...who cares?
. I hate everybody...and you're
next.
Warning: I have an attitude
and I know how to use it.
. Do NOT start with me. You
will NOT win.
. You have the right to remain
silent, so please SHUT UP.
. All stressed out and no one to
choke.
. I'm one of those bad things
that happen to good people.
. How can I miss you if you
won't go away?
. Sorry if I looked interested.
I'm not.
. If we are what we eat, I'm
fast, cheap and easy.
. Don't upset me! I'm running
out of places to hide the bodies.
. God made Man before Woman
because you always make the
rough draft before the final
masterpiece.

I am a bomb technician. If you
see me running, try to keep up.
- On the back of a t-shirt

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by kcjazz(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
I am tired of seeing "Ama kipkip" shirts. And my grass grows like money
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
I tell some ppl can not read they c ppl wearing it and go 4 it through ignorance
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by adepojuis: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
Once wore a polo with an inscrption:SOLDIERS ARE ZOMBIES into d barrack,it wasn't funny.
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by sunny3kng(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Funny

5 Likes

Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by felix281(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
my girlfrnd is out of town! Who kias?
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by passionate88: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Girls do it better
I ask her wetin girl do better, she jst start to smile for me.
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by passionate88: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Victosin09: Pink is the new black
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by homesteady(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
I hate that My money grows like grass! Even if you dash me the shirt, I swear I'll stone it back at you grin
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by yinkson(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
This one is common “PLEASE DON'T TELL MY MUM“. grin
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by Teespice(f): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
I saw one recently

"Will not shut up".

Back then, I wore a blouse with the inscription"l am doing the right thing". The kind of side comments I got that day made me so embarrassed that the first thing I did as soon as I got home was to convert the said blouse to a duster.

Or is it the one I wore with the inscription: "no added silicon". The way my classmates laughed at me was so humiliating that someone had to draw me aside to tell me what silicon meant. Bosom implants.

Merely remembering makes me laugh.
Re: Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear by shevi4mb(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
"why i don't wear shorts".....dis logo is always funny....guess it was originally meant for Jonah Falcon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads / How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? / Couple Dressed Up As Shrek & Princess Fiona For Their Wedding -SEE PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.