Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Religion Section 'awards Night' - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Section 'awards Night' (19813 Views)

Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Yeah strik, I will, but unfortunately his immaturity covers a lot of the other positive contribuitons he might have contribuited. Someone who cannot make a post without insulting does not deserve to be in the Hall of Fame

Hmmm....you have a point there. May be if this will be done next year, then the rules for getting on might be a bit more stringent.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
striktlymi:

I wonder why I 'liked' your post...anyways, LB deserve to be honoured for some of his contributions, imo.
Well, I think he needs to grow up before he can be honoured, Imo
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove:

Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
striktlymi:

Hmmm....you have a point there. May be if this will be done next year, then the rules for getting on might be a bit more stringent.
I completely agree with you

1 Like

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (joshthefirst style)

1 Like

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Joshthefirst(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (joshthefirst style)
nawa o. Na so them don tie me to this thing so?
sad
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: nawa o. Na so them don tie me to this thing so?
sad
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 11, 2013
[size=13pt]Hi guys,

I want to say a big thank you for the support you all have shown towards bringing this project to its logical conclusion. My thanks particularly go to the phase 1 panel for the selfless service and commitment they demonstrated.

It is with deep sadness that I say that despite our best efforts, this project would need to be put on hold...at least from my end, as I have been reliably informed that the project is supposed to be organized by the mods.

In order to avoid the conflict I foresee, I hereby step down from all activities relating to this year's awards which are currently going on and formally handover to the mods.

Below is the communication which informed my decision. It has been great working with you guys.

Hi

really sorry for the late response.

Not a bad idea but normally we do have sectional posters of the year award
across boards.

this is done by the mods and members do choose the best or the ones most
deserving.

You could still work with the mods and when its time for the sectional
awards, you can forward/go through and choose someone who deserves it.

People who have been banned do not qualify as that implies they didnt obey
forum rules.

They are all posted to the homepage, as for the homepage, everyone can have
a topic on the homepage if the topic is worthy enough to be on the
homepage.

Regards
Mukina
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2013
okay...striktlymi you are wonderfully intelligent and i really liked you.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 6:26am On Nov 11, 2013
.. And from the look of things, it seems we will end up having just one award?
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 11, 2013
ATMC: okay...striktlymi you are wonderfully intelligent and i really liked you.

Thanks! I like you too.

ATMC: .. And from the look of things, it seems we will end up having just one award?

I am not sure but from the look of things, I think its safe to assume that there will be just one award.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2013
Too bad
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by alfaman1: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2013
Ah! We were just starting to have fun. But trust NL admin to spoil show for everybody.

I knew that this election will be wuruwuru laden so not suprised.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by alfaman1: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Firstly, Mukina is wrong. It is not the rule that awards are organised by mods. In many sections, mods have important roles to play so it is mostly easier to let them organise it but this doesn't mean that they must. We have had awards that were organised by non mods. Like the Eze and Ezenwanyi awards.

Secondly, even if the mods do organise it, these mods can delegate the organisation to a panel. Which is what happened here because when this process started, our mods here were in support of it.

I did forsee a problem with front page and sticky things which was why I wanted to have a mod on board the planning panel. In any case, this project is not dead. We need inputs from the 3 mods here to give the go ahead to continue. Mukina's opinions are just that: opinions.

Strictly, I didn't see you as a man that gives up at the slightest hurdle. Don't start now.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
alfaman1: Firstly, Mukina is wrong. It is not the rule that awards are organised by mods. In many sections, mods have important roles to play so it is mostly easier to let them organise it but this doesn't mean that they must. We have had awards that were organised by non mods. Like the Eze and Ezenwanyi awards.

Secondly, even if the mods do organise it, these mods can delegate the organisation to a panel. Which is what happened here because when this process started, our mods here were in support of it.

I did forsee a problem with front page and sticky things which was why I wanted to have a mod on board the planning panel. In any case, this project is not dead. We need inputs from the 3 mods here to give the go ahead to continue. Mukina's opinions are just that: opinions.

Strictly, I didn't see you as a man that gives up at the slightest hurdle. Don't start now.

I wouldn't say mukina is wrong. It has been the tradition for mods to organize the year end awards. The award organized by Eze was a different program which the mod of the section supported.

I believe mukina spoke the mind of the Admin and when there is a need to deviate from any policy instituted by the Admin, it is only fair to let them be in the know from the word go. I guess that was the mistake I made and for this I apologise to everyone in the section. I didn't do my homework as I should have.

I am not happy that the project had to be abandoned half way but still if there is anyone to blame, then that individual should be me. I take full responsibility for everything. I have learnt the hard way.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
@striktlymi, this response brought to nought one guy's 'wisdom'...i hope the poster above you learns a thing or two...
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by obialfa: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
striktlymi:

I wouldn't say mukina is wrong. It has been the tradition for mods to organize the year end awards. The award organized by Eze was a different program which the mod of the section supported.

I believe mukina spoke the mind of the Admin and when there is a need to deviate from any policy instituted by the Admin, it is only fair to let them be in the know from the word go. I guess that was the mistake I made and for this I apologise to everyone in the section. I didn't do my homework as I should have.

I am not happy that the project had to be abandoned half way but still if there is anyone to blame, then that individual should be me. I take full responsibility for everything. I have learnt the hard way.

maybe I was wrong about you. you are after all a christian, thus a defacto soldier of christ and we know their characteristics: calling white black and running away at the slightest provocation.

Where did the admin institute this policy? What is different from what we are trying to arganise with the Eze organisation?

You are so afraid of provoking the powers that be that you accept all types of nonsense. And mukina cannot claim ignorance of this process as this same mukina banned a lot of first panel members for derailing this stickied thread. So, not only was this thread legitimized and stickied by the mods here, mukina herself acknowledged the process and the importance thus her actions in keeping it proper. If she had any objections she should have said so.
Now you made a request which I guess she considers to be above her pay grade to decide but instead of forwarding your request to the site owner, sent you a letter expressing her own opinion which you are interpreting as admin policy. SMH.

What you should do is ask her to forward your request to Seun and seek other means of getting Seun's attention.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by obialfa: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
ATMC: @striktlymi, this response brought to nought one guy's 'wisdom'...i hope the poster above you learns a thing or two...

wanna go on a date?
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
obi alfa:

wanna go on a date?
if snowman survives in hell.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by obialfa: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
ATMC: if snowman survives in hell.

why? you afraid of Ishilove?
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
ATMC: if snowman survives in hell.

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
aManFromMars:

i meant hellfire... grin
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
@alfa, this conversation is over!
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by obialfa: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
ATMC: @alfa, this conversation is over!

why? have you exhausted your daily vocabulary allowance?

1 Like

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
obi alfa:

why? you afraid of Ishilove?
Smh
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by UyiIredia(m): 12:25am On Nov 12, 2013
Ishilove:

SMH. From the woman who told me to '. . .go f*ck myself.* given a polite criticism of her religion. Very mature.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 2:47am On Nov 12, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

SMH. From the woman who told me to '. . .go f*ck myself.* given a polite criticism of her religion. Very mature.
To the left >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 12, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

C'mon Ishi, give him some credit.

I amb happy that ishilove feels that way.
I amb happly that the mods didnt see it fit to hide her comment
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by UyiIredia(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2013
Ishilove:
To the left >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And for your side these arrows point left. Dissapointing !
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

And for your side these arrows point left. Dissapointing !

lol..

send the pm to prncksh@gmail.com
sorry.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2013
Ishilove: This is the correct, completely unbiased Hall of Fame analysis: grin

TROLL7:Logicboy03 www.nairaland.com/logicboy03

PROFILE:

Time registered: Oct 10, 2012

Religious/Irreligious affiliation: Atheist

Activity in the section: LB, as he is popularly called is known for his zeal in getting on everyone's nerves. The owner of the forum, Mr Osewa jnr almost bought a cow to celebrate when Logicboy declared he was quitting the forum. Alas, LB did not quit the forum, but rather came back three days later disguised as a woman.

His favourite words are 'butthurt', 'deluded christian' and 'hypocrite'.

He deserves a place in the Hall of Fame for his unmatchable childishness and zest for pouring invectives on people who do not hold the same religious views with him. He is a drama queen whose antics have greatly entertained us this year.

grin grin

Wow....are u so pained by the praise and recognition that was given to me by striklymi that you had to turn it into an insult? Is it my fault rthat no one will ever take you seriously on the religion section?

Why are u such a hypocrite? You add nothing to the religion section but you criticise those who do. You call people immature but all you do here on the religion section is gossip and abuse like a teenage girl. You act like a holy christian but your nasty attitude has even turned your fellow christians against u.

If u had any idea how difficult it is for one to change from a religious theist to an atheists, you wouldnt bé chatting nonsense here.

Lastly, some people here will remember me all their lives because i changed their lives by speaking the simple truth about religion or GOd. They will remember my name 30 years frrom now. But you.....the few that manage to remember you wont even remember ur username because u made no impact apart from gossiping and shitty poems.

*No hiding of this comment unless ishiloves own is hidden as well

2 Likes

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2013
Oh and i forgot......

My main goal here has always been to get nigerians more informed about atheism and the failures of religion.

The more ishilove is behaving like a christian hypocrite, the more my message becomes very credible.

Thank you oshilove!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is? / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? / More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.