Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna (47307 Views)

Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane / Ethiopian Cargo Plane Crash-Lands At Kotoka Airport, Accra / Plane Crash-lands In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by stevecantrell: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
#

3 Likes

Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
mekaboy: You will be surprised that what is happening in the aviation sector is political. People could be paid to create faults in the airplanes to discredit gej and the aviation minister. You cannot believe how far nigerians can go for selfish political gains.

You just won yourself the Ostrich award for denial.

4 Likes

Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
Fresh air.

1 Like

Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Policewoman(f): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
psucc: But we shd not lost sight of the prophecies concerning airr craches.
This kain gbagaun fit crash plane o! grin

3 Likes

Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
aproko247: Report just reaching Aproko247 from a source at the Kaduna airport has it that another air disaster was averted on Sunday evening as a plane belonging to IRS Airline made a forceful landing.

It was gathered from the airport source that the aircraft's tyres refused to come during landing, which made the pilot to crash-land the aircraft. "The front tyres didn't come out on time and the pilot had to land the plane without its tyres out," the airport source informed us.

Aproko247 also reliably learnt that the plane was carrying passengers from Lagos to Kaduna.
"There was no casualty," the source confirmed the us.

Some days ago, a chartered Associated Airlines plane crashed in Lagos seconds after take-off, killing over a dozen persons.

Source: www.aproko247.com/?p=685

Do you have a story/gist for us? Kindly send to

aproko247@gmail.com

or call +2348055590141

or BB: 22F89BFE

Follow us on Twitter: @aproko247

Like us on facebook.com/aproko247

Like seriously?? the first news am hearing frm aproko 247 is bad news . u guys shud go and identify ur selling point, go gum bodi with tonto dike or beverly or who wore it better if not, market no go move o...
btw thank God no one died. dem for sack aunty stella 7am on monday kiss
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by aigbeedo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
israel007: Stella is in trouble big time.
mk una leave stella alone, wetin self nor be person conderm D Aviation b4 she enter repair am small.
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by maxjax(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
tyrez on our 9ja planez r now older than the plane itself grin
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
Lil chilz: I go school = Strike
I no go school = Poverty
--------------- ----------- I travel by air = Plane crash
By sea = Militants
By land = Kidnappers, Bad Roads and
Robbers
--------------- ----------- I go to Mosque/Church = Boko Haram
I go to village = Witchcraft
I stay at home = No Work!
Wetin man go do?
i read this out to my family n they all burst into laughter,@topic thank God nobody died.

1 Like

Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by livinbygrace: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
Its an act of God.
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
nigeria aviation industry is just too bad. The other day, pilots were to blame. This time who is?

1 Like

Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by senatorbayor(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
I just pray and hope that the Minister will not tell us that "its an act of God" and probably ground this airline also
This is what u get when u make an hairdresser (minister for fashion and design) an Aviation minister
She was only concern about beatification of the outwards of airports forgeting the tecnicality aspect
Though she is good at grounding planes belonging to percieve enemies of the govt thru her cronies not minding if the crash land
Goodluck and patience to her
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by igbeke: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
rooftech: pdp needs blood for 2015
Don't u think u r stupid for posting this here?

1 Like

Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Atawewe27: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2013

who is this baboon

1 Like

Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by BCELLS(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
What about the black box was it foundGEJ setting up committee to look into the incident in progress
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by pri3stess(f): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
yuncka: Our aviation industry is turnin into somtin else o, evrytin flyin is crashin..... Even witches and wizards, innocent insects and birds. Nawa o...... Am portin 2 Ghana on Bicycle.
Armed robbers go still attack you on your way.
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by israel007: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
aigbe_edo: mk una leave stella alone, wetin self nor be person conderm D Aviation b4 she enter repair am small.

First of all, slow down.

Secondly, I said she's in trouble because the likes of ffk would come and bant her and the senate is already on her case. So yes, this adds to it.
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Wsdm: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
I no go school = Poverty
By sea = Militants
Robbers
Wetin man go do?
Stop voting mediocre as leaders.
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by greatgod2012(f): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
Thank God no life was lost!

2 Likes

Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by imperiouxx(m): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
I no go school = Poverty
By sea = Militants
Robbers
Wetin man go do?

easiest option.
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
go school = Strike
I no go school = Poverty
By sea = Militants
Robbers
Wetin man go do?
Go and die = Suicide

Abeg just don't do anything
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by akandea(m): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
Wetin sef! Make they go do something about Aviation sector like declaring state of Emergency or maybe Re branding
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Greatken007(m): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
i never knew u were this foolish
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Ajengogo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
We've had so many planes crash-landing as a result of tyres not coming out due to mechanical problems. Isn't it high time a dedicated runway was constructed to solely take care of planes with this kind of rampant problem in d aviation sector. Or is this too much of a project in d sector?
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Greatken007(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
Mention 1 country that has never experience plane crash since last year...Stop saying our air space is unsafe,which is now safe?
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by omiobo: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
Na wa o! Before no car we dey run for make jam us,now plane.
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Redhot111(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
mekaboy: You will be surprised that what is happening in the aviation sector is political. People could be paid to create faults in the airplanes to discredit gej and the aviation minister. You cannot believe how far nigerians can go for selfish political gains.
Dis urt luv 4 GEJ na wa oo. Even wen its obvious dat evry sector is failin nw u want to cum wit dis mumu philosophy. D oda day it ws opposition influencing ASUU strike n my question to dat ws, 'y nt do d ryt tin so dat d opposition won't hv anytin to capitalize on'. Nw here u cum again tellin me dat opposition went remove d tyre frm d plane at nyt abi? I beg use ur head ooo

6 Likes

Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Etumgbe(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
This aproko website nawa oo. They remind me of akpors
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Burger01(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
idupaul:

Was the aircraft trying to ejaculate sperm ?

grin
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by slimmingcare(f): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
MAY GOD PROTECT U AND I FROM EVIL
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Burger01(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
angry
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by hikmoj(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
donphilopus: Plane plane plane plane, why always you? Although, it was an act of God.
Thank God there was no casualty
u no know anytin wetin b act of God na acts of d apostles
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by ilebaami: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
senatorbayor: I just pray and hope that the Minister will not tell us that "its an act of God" and probably ground this airline also
This is what u get when u make an hairdresser (minister for fashion and design) an Aviation minister
She was only concern about beatification of the outwards of airports forgeting the tecnicality aspect
Though she is good at grounding planes belonging to percieve enemies of the

govt thru her cronies not minding if the crash land
Goodluck and patience to her
Fans of the GEJ enemies are really losing out. Those who hate the Govt for nothing are really living in grudge and frustration.
No Fresh air for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta / The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State / Ikeja BRT Bus Terminal Dismantled, 7 Months After (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.