Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna (47305 Views)

Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane / Ethiopian Cargo Plane Crash-Lands At Kotoka Airport, Accra / Plane Crash-lands In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by aigbeedo(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2013
israel007:

First of all, slow down.

Secondly, I said she's in trouble because the likes of ffk would come and bant her and the senate is already on her case. So yes, this adds to it.
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2013
kingoflag:

Thats up to you to go find out. Dont be lazy. Mental laziness and the inability to think critically and/or logically by your fathers is what made you, more than likely, to be born in a society thats never witnessed constant electricity since the day you were born. If you want to know more about Buhari Ive helped you out with sources you can check out. But its obvious you made up your mind already and for that I really feel bad for you.

The truth is, you enjoyed being lied to by reading the wrong information at the wrong time, A man can be a saint in the 1983's and now a beast in 2013, Things have changed, and so the style of leadership that is needed from Buhari has past his physical ability, the system is no longer working the way they used to see it, OBJ is a clear example compared to GEJ, you can check out their both style of leadership and you will see that there is a big difference. let all old leaders/head of state retire and if they can, they should only be considered as special advisers, because that is what NIGERIAN'S need from them, they will do a better advising job than take leadership of this country.
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Emmaville(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2013
idupaul:

Was the aircraft trying to ejaculate sperm ?
U don roty
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Junki04(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2013
Lil chilz: I go school = Strike
I no go school = Poverty
--------------- ----------- I travel by air = Plane crash
By sea = Militants
By land = Kidnappers, Bad Roads and
Robbers
--------------- ----------- I go to Mosque/Church = Boko Haram
I go to village = Witchcraft
I stay at home = No Work!
Wetin man go do?
oga mii..I tire myself o
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2013
obailala:

I wouldn't want to argue further with you on this topic because it's clear from all indications that you are being partisan (a typical Nigerian politician)

I rest my case. U win

And you enjoy hiding or ignoring the truth, give credit to whom credit is due, the Aviation Minister is trying thus far, there is no form of leadership without obstacles, she has been doing well for herself be it that the Job was given to her as a compensation or whatever for her philanthropic campaign during GEJ'S election, and it is because of issue's like these that she is having current Misunderstanding with the NCAA, so you can see that she is already putting her efforts towards scrutinizing the NCAA considering their corrupt attitude.
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by jpphilips(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2013
ugochukwumaduka:

Guy, minister to carry out checks? I hope u don't mean literarily.What happened to NCAA and the rest of the gang?
Truth is whatever supposed issue d NCAA is having with the ministry of aviation is not enough to make it fail in carrying out its core mandate of regulation and ensuring safety. The high operating cost of aviation bizness and d desire to mk quick profit is what's making these airlines want to reduce cost by cutting corners n undermining safety in d process. Since corruption is already endemic in all spheres of our nation and our social strata, its easy to grease hands n shun safety...d men n women who approve these flying coffins re Nigerians lyk us and go home to families at the end of the day...they ve sold their conscience for leftover porridge. The way forward is a re-orientation of our value system cos even when we eventually get d right person to lead, we still might not be d right people to follow dt leader.

Nigeria has just two problems; CORRUPTION and IMPUNITY.

once we elect a leader who has a proven capacity to tackle all these, you wont believe how great this country will be.
but we know how Nigerians think.

1 Like

Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by eddiebomba(m): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2013
Lil chilz: I go school = Strike
I no go school = Poverty
--------------- ----------- I travel by air = Plane crash
By sea = Militants
By land = Kidnappers, Bad Roads and
Robbers
--------------- ----------- I go to Mosque/Church = Boko Haram
I go to village = Witchcraft
I stay at home = No Work!
Wetin man go do?

U suppose release album, dis na good lyrics
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Hero10001: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2013
dustydee:
Claiming there was a plane crash when there was none will not solve our problems.
Oh I see!
English is your problem indeed.
Oya, go back to the post and read over and over again..
A plane Crash-landing is an emergency landing to avoid a plane crashing ok?.
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by cycline404(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2013
This is the major fear of my woman to emphasis that we should travel by land to Lokoja...
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by jpphilips(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2013
ilebaami:
The Aviation Ministry has understandable constraints in setting aircraft regulations.
Nigerian airlines are undercapitalized and the operators cannot buy newer planes. This Minister is working to solve that fundamental problem.

HOW??
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by OfficeGirl(f): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2013
i wouldnt fly local again! Never!!!
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by emmasege: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2013
You mean IRS is still flying the Nigerian airspace and yet the minister of aviation keeps assuring the public to have confidence in the aviation industry?. IRS for a long time has been a flying coffin and those souls on board should thank their God that they have not bee sent to an early grave. They are now investigating an incident that could have thrown the nation into a mournful mood again. Even the honourable minister and those guys in the NCAA know the "air worthiness" of IRS and will never even advise their enemies to board the plane.
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by detola99(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2013
You better go by road!
Built2last: Suppose to be flying to Delta this weekend but I no fly again. Many demons in the air now..its like they are migrating.what's really going on
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by jpphilips(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2013
eddiebruk:

Like i said earlier i am still learning and i would love to know more, it seems like you know a lot right, well since he is still alive, i am going to ask again, what is his contribution to Nigeria thus far even at the point where Nigeria is sitting at right now, you can give account of his achievements in the North, but i do not care about that since the North doesn't make up the whole of Nigeria, so please can i get to know more of Buhari's contribution to this country as a respected General...? not old buried achievements and possible loot. as well as reasons why he should be trusted with viable result proofs

A tip of the iceberg

http://www.gamji.com/article5000/NEWS5132.htm

you may also type PTF as a key word in google
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2013
jp philips:

A tip of the iceberg

http://www.gamji.com/article5000/NEWS5132.htm

What has Buhari Life history from birth got to do with his contribution to the present day Nigeria...? You just pasted his biography and not his contribution to this country.

This was a part in that article you posted preisely first paragraph

General Muhammadu Buhari [rtd.] has taken a quite wrong and risky decision to soil his hands in the dirty waters of Nigerian politics.

and this is coiled from the last paragraph

On that account, I am of the opinion that General Buhari should at least as a matter of personal interest, quit the dirty landscape of contemporary Nigerian politics as soon as this is possible. Or will this parochial, power-hungry and squander maniac elite, together with their criminal collaborators abroad, allow him to rule Nigeria come 2007?

So are you for or against Buhari because that information wasnt what i wanted, but thank you for at least bringing in something that could be shown to someone who thinks Buhari is leadership worthy of being a leader in Nigeria again
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Crixina(f): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2013
olenyi: Oooohhhhhhh!!!!!!! Not again!!!!!!! Are we now to start praying everytime one enters an airline.
just stop using the airlines fullstop
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by jpphilips(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2013
eddiebruk:

What has Buhari Life history from birth got to do with his contribution to the present day Nigeria...? You just pasted his biography and not his contribution to this country.

This was a part in that article you posted preisely first paragraph

General Muhammadu Buhari [rtd.] has taken a quite wrong and risky decision to soil his hands in the dirty waters of Nigerian politics.

and this is coiled from the last paragraph

On that account, I am of the opinion that General Buhari should at least as a matter of personal interest, quit the dirty landscape of contemporary Nigerian politics as soon as this is possible. Or will this parochial, power-hungry and squander maniac elite, together with their criminal collaborators abroad, allow him to rule Nigeria come 2007?

So are you for or against Buhari because that information wasnt what i wanted, but thank you for at least bringing in something that could be shown to someone who thinks Buhari is leadership worthy of being a leader in Nigeria again

A typical Nigerian, you want information but you are too big to read, in as much as i lived through 1984 during his reign, there were loads of policies of his i didnt understand then, that i had to enlighten myself by reading.
dont be lazy, read first then i will be more than glad to answer your questions.
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2013
jp philips:

A typical Nigerian, you want information but you are too big to read, in as much as i lived through 1984 during his reign, there were loads of policies of his i didnt understand then, that i had to enlighten myself by reading.
dont be lazy, read first then i will be more than glad to answer your questions.

You mean i should read that self written trash of yours...? by the way, why do you think i didnt read that?, how did i come up with the two paragraphs as well as knowing that what was drafted there was a man's biography and not his social economical contribution to Nigeria..?
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Gabreal1(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2013
Weren't these guys using d same "faulty" airlines since january? I think one of those end of d year calamities.
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Beaf1: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2013
AAn IRS plane crash-landed in the early hours of Sunday at the Kaduna International Airport, Kaduna, witnesses say. There were no casualties. Reports say the plane had 92 passengers on board. Aviation authorities did not immediately respond to inquiries about the incident.

The plane took off from the Murtala Muhammad International Airport in Lagos by 8 am, en route Kaduna and crashed around 9:30am. Airport sources say, the plane conveying 105 passenger from Lagos had a landing gear problem. ”The plane had a tyre that burst during landing but it managed to halt midway, along the runway,” the source said. ”However, all the passengers were evacuated safely and the plane is still on the runway.” But a spokesperson for the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority denied the plane’s tires were faulty.

The incident happened just more than a week after a small passenger plane crashed in Lagos killing 15 people.The plane was carrying the body of a former governor of Ondo state, Olusegun Agagu, for interment in Ondo state. The accident was followed in days by two near accidents, one conveying pilgrims to Saudi Arabia. The incidents have rekindled public concerns about aviation safety in Nigeria, with many expressing fears about a repeat of the multiple air plane crashes that the nation witnessed in 2005 and 2006..

Now how many passenger are on that plane?
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by jpphilips(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2013
eddiebruk:

You mean i should read that self written trash of yours...? by the way, why do you think i didnt read that?, how did i come up with the two paragraphs as well as knowing that what was drafted there was a man's biography and not his social economical contribution to Nigeria..?

"self written thrash" you called it and you claim you want to learn? if you didn't see his accomplishments in the article and still claim you read it, then you are either not educated enough to be able to read well, or your brain is not developed enough to understand what you read, either way, i am not in a position to help you.

see a shrink!!
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by dustydee: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2013
Hero10001:
Oh I see!
English is your problem indeed.
Oya, go back to the post and read over and over again..
A plane Crash-landing is an emergency landing to avoid a plane crashing ok?.
According to the ministry of aviation, there was no emergency landing.

https://www.nairaland.com/1477018/irs-plane-did-not-crash-land
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by alexola20(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by calabaman(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
idupaul:

Was the aircraft trying to ejaculate sperm ?

No offence intended. BUT UR MIND DIRRRTY OOOO! lol
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 15, 2013
eddiebruk:

The truth is, you enjoyed being lied to by reading the wrong information at the wrong time, A man can be a saint in the 1983's and now a beast in 2013, Things have changed, and so the style of leadership that is needed from Buhari has past his physical ability, the system is no longer working the way they used to see it, OBJ is a clear example compared to GEJ, you can check out their both style of leadership and you will see that there is a big difference. let all old leaders/head of state retire and if they can, they should only be considered as special advisers, because that is what NIGERIAN'S need from them, they will do a better advising job than take leadership of this country.

What the hell is this crap you just wrote. Tribalism has turned you guys' brain into mush. How else do you base a man's future actions if you dont look at his past. GEJ different from OBJ? How? In deceit? Corruption? Romancing the old brigade? Funding militants? Pardoning international fugitives? How, please tell me, is GEJ different from all the other crooks thats ruled your hellhole of a country?
Re: IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna by awikonko(m): 7:02am On Oct 15, 2013
May almighty God continue to protect us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta / The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State / Ikeja BRT Bus Terminal Dismantled, 7 Months After (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.