Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha (32129 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam / List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by chrisme(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
bearing Christian doesn't make u a Christian. lizzy never knew who she believed
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Donlaniyan(f): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
[b]good for he[/b]r tongue
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Kabikala(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
nikkypearl: do not say anything offensive to islam/christianity,or u get banned..I REPEAT

do not say anything offensive to islam/christianity,or u get banned cheesy

What does this mean? Is someone jittery already? What about other religions; does it mean they are game for anyone able to dish out offensive insults?
This is clearly excessive censorship and I am amazed at the over-exuberant attempt to silence contrary opinions that the moderator finds disagreeable. What stops anyone feeling offended by any particular comment to simply ignore it, or better still, leave the thread. But no, everyone needed to be warned ahead of time just so some folks will not start throwing tantrums.
What is nairaland turning into?
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by cleanvessel(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Heaven is for the few serious ones. Anybody can cross from one religion to another but Jesus is the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE, nobody can get to God but by Him alone

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by igbeke: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
AbdH:
The religion she deserted is not of essence but the religion in which she has found solace is. No religion can stand Islam as regards the truth.
its hightime u stoped bn a slave and embrace Jesus. Only Him is the way, d truth and life.
btw dere are lots of alhajis and alhajas dat hav dumped islam for christianity and are doing fine. we dont advertise it. but u, even wen u are convinced dat dis convert is not sincere.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by badmeat(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
In some islamic country apostacy is punishable by death,

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by costandi(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
ibit-abid-qudrt:
Alhamdulillah. And i pray Allah keeps her feet firm on His deen.
AbdH:
The religion she deserted is not of essence but
the religion in which she has found solace is. No
religion can stand Islam as regards the truth.
What is all this?cry I will report u people to my mummy o.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by AbuHanifa: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
JudismphD: End time thing when people begin to embrace strange doctrines and religions that threaten global peace and tranquility. Religious philosophies grounded in global terrorism and communal sucide could only be symbolic to the ETT.
See sad face

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by azeeza(f): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
In shaa Allah
rilibaba08: More to follow
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by SEYIKP(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
If she was a born-again she wouldn't have forsake christ, but she was a christian, and a christian can do anything i.e fonicate,commit adultry, steal, blasphem, convert to islam or other religion and all sort of atrocities, but a born- again wounldn't do such. religion kills, but JESUS SAVES.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by mannirmusa: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hello! Congratulations! that's good for you, all your sins are now forgiven as prophet Muhammad peace and blessing of Allah be upon him(ameen) used to say to a person who accepted Islam as a religion. My advice to you is to seek for knowledge as you will encounter with challenges regarding on how to worship Allah alone,once again congratulation.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by wengerjay(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
Life goes on!!

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by javalove(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
CHAI. . .E dey pain some people ooooooooo. . . I love reading your whining posts anytime someone converts to Islam. . .smiley

Sister Aisha. . .welcome to Islam. . .if only you knew how lucky you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by mannirmusa: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
ibit-abid-qudrt:
Alhamdulillah. And i pray Allah keeps her feet firm on His deen.

Congratulations! that's good for you, all your sins are now forgiven as prophet Muhammad peace and blessing of Allah be upon him(ameen) used to say to a person who accepted Islam as a religion. My advice to you is to seek for knowledge as you will encounter with challenges regarding on how to worship Allah alone,once again congratulation.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by macof(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
igbeke:
its hightime u stoped bn a slave and embrace Jesus. Only Him is the way, d truth and life.
btw dere are lots of alhajis and alhajas dat hav dumped islam for christianity and are doing fine. we dont advertising it. but u, even wen u are convinced dat dis convert is not sincere.
excuse me undecided
see this Christian calling a muslim a slave, wat makes u better than a slave?

You both are the same mentally oppressed slaves
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Orjioorji(f): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Rilwayne001: Masha Allah....soon those Kafir wil be here to abuse her,

May God continue to guide us to str8 path, nt to the path of those who earn is anger nor of those who went astray
I THINK YOUR PROPHET WAS BORN A KAFIR BEFORE EVIL SPIRIT TOOK HOLD OF HIM, THAT HE HAVE TO INTRODUCE THE EVIL RELIGION.... GOD PUNISH ANY MOD THAT WILL HIDE OR BAN ME WITHOUT PUNISHING YOU TOO. IJN.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by MZmuaz: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
ISLAM the fastest growing religious in entire world , from 1934-1984 (50yrs),it has recorded 274 % growing . It is time to look beyound our noise and stop swallowing anything from media
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Burger01(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
..... just a matter of time.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by IleIfe2(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
man must chop. Jah bless her hustle
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by ceasarpoetic(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
thatz her own cup of coffee,itz a free word,salvation is personal. Off 2listen 2 erigga.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by stillme(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lol! Christianity can't tolerate her craziness. I personally dislike this lady in movie. It is a goodnews for christianity.

5 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Thereishel: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
She make a U-Turn to hell!

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
She was NEVA a Born-Again Christian..she's confused and needs help..How can a genuine spirit-filled chrsitian convert to islam?..May Her eyes be opened IJN...Amen

Pls Dnt Quote me o..Am entitled to my opinion here..
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Ruchidera(f): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
chrisme: bearing Christian doesn't make u a Christian. lizzy never knew who she believed
Well said.
She was never a Christian...rather she bears a christian name.

Again, how come whenever a Christian converts to Islam it makes headlines but there are thousnads of Muslims that converts to Christianity without making noise angry

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Ruchidera(f): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
stillme: Lol! Christianity can't tolerate her craziness. I personally dislike this lady in movie. It is a goodnews for christianity.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by truthman2012(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
MZmuaz: ISLAM the fastest growing religious in entire world , from 1934-1984 (50yrs),it has recorded 274 % growing . It is time to look beyound our noise and stop swallowing anything from media

People love darkness more than light.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by njuwo(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
As i wan comment, i cum shock to see dis tin: To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to any religion. Lols
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Sike(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
That's why she came to this world - to serve the Only God, Allah. Congratulation to her.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Clemzy16(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Who cares? I never knew her anyways. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) / Sidi Manniru: Why We Performed Eid Prayer Today / Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.