Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha (32104 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam / List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Begino1: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
funke akindele Don try am before. where she dey today. when her eyes open she will return like the prodigal daughter.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by macof(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
truthman2012:

People love darkness more than light.
You know people are converting into Christianity more, so I guess Christianity is the darkness
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by igbeke: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Tayerulz: What's common to these countries listed? Egypt, Iran, Myanmar, Democratic Republic of Congo, Libya, Sudan, Syria, Lebanon, Sudan, Nepal, Eritrea, Palestinian,Pakistan, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Rwanda, Mali, Yemen, Northern Nigeria ETC..... Religion of peace indeed, keep dwelling in foolishness! No offence though.
u better be careful b4 dey chop u up.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Onyejiuwaokoh: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
She has joined the religion of peace, May Allah guide her to Maiduguri, the centre of Islamic peace in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by ohbejay(m): 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
She wanna marry senator ............. from kano east constituency .................lol ........with money all tins Ar possible ...........am ready to be wasiu to Mary daughter of president of .......Qatar ......lol....
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wasere baby! Oya haters to you now.

Na when tonto decay sef convert na!
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by charlesssssss: 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
how does this stop the ongoing strike? How does this feed me? How does her life concern me? I dont even know her sef mtcheee
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Wonderchild: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
Good 4 her! I don't like d girl for anything undecided undecided
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by igbeke: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
Superking:

Thank goodness, she might only be "castigated, insulted, criticized ..." but NOT killed. Will the same be said of someone who converted from Islam to Christianity?
[b][/b]

Was she even a Christian at any point in her life? I mean, was she ever a believer that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and Saviour of the whole earth? Did she ever accept Jesus Christ as her personal Lord and Saviour? Now, that is what being a Christian is all about!

Even on Nairaland we have seen people who claimed to have converted to Islam only to make a U-turn few months after. Let's wait and see.

She for tell us say she don see Alahajiii wey wan marry her or she wan chop Sallah ram. I just dey laugh! grin
abeg tell am.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by macof(m): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
tunshe: Alhamdulilah!

I am happy that she finally see that Islam is the best religion having practiced Christianity from childhood.

Islam answers all questions!

Be ready to hear lots of castigation,insult,critism ..........Its not new,thats the trend.

I can see a lot of cries,hahahahaha,Im just laughing at them. They use BokoHaram and other crimes to tarnish the image of Islam yet people who are sensible,logical and see beyond propaganda still embrace Islam.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world,learn about it and you will never regret you did.

I am almost late for Jummah
Check wikipedia christianity is the fastest not Islam

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by smithll: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
JudismphD: End time thing when people begin to embrace strange doctrines and religions that threaten global peace and tranquility. Religious philosophies grounded in global terrorism and communal sucide could only be symbolic to the ETT.
...and you coming here showcasing your crinkum-crankum way of thinking is a pointer to the beginning of END of logicality in your line of thought. Gerrit?
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by macof(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: Allah is not same as God. Muslims worship Allah while Christians worship God. Infact, muslims say there is no God but Allah.
Christians don't worship God, they worship Yahweh through their lord Mithra
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
I dnt even knw d kind of country we live in, when a so christian or should i say church goer convert 2 islam, u wil c it on NTA, publish online mk a lot of noisy abt it bt do u guys knw hw many hv convert 2 christainty... i pity 9ja, jt d recent 1 dat happened of a pastors daug who converted/brainwash 2 islam it was shown on NTA WHY MY PPLE ND U SAI WE GO LIVE 4 DIS KIND COUNTRY.
pls ban me*

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Agimor(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Tecno p3 for sale for an affordable price of just 10k.I base in delta state,Warri to be precise.you can call me on 07036157858.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by mohammad11: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Alhamdulillah, may Allah save her from all sort of threat.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Kingspin(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
There is nothing wrong with that if she can keep it to herself and not to infringe other people privacy as 'they' normally do.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by godman01(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
she doesn't really know what she has before
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Empiree: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
macof: What is this am seeing shocked

She's suppose to covert back to the religion of her ancestors not continue to be a slave by accepting foreign religion.

Am sure she just went for an adventure, she had better devote her self to Olokun or Oloso the gods of Badagry

The gods of badagry ko, the gods of Epe ni. Bullshit!
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Blackgold09(f): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
rilibaba08: More to follow
like u
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Kingspin(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
mr.ceo63:
I dnt even knw d kind of country we live in, when a so christian or should i say church goer convert 2 islam, u wil c it on NTA, publish online mk a lot of noisy abt it bt do u guys knw hw many hv convert 2 christainty... i pity 9ja, jt d recent 1 dat happened of a pastors daug who converted/brainwash 2 islam it was shown on NTA WHY MY PPLE ND U SAI WE GO LIVE 4 DIS KIND COUNTRY.
pls ban me*
They are called Religious gagas.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by lamba3: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
All these Christians posting cheap shot comments, haven't you made yourselves look pathetic enough already ..?
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by christiscomin: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
My God, see christians commenting with hatred. It is no ones business if she becomes an herbalist self. All i know is that there is different between ISLAM and the MUSLIMS. so i judge not with what they do but what there religion preaches. That some christians embraced SAME SEX MARRIAGE doesn't it is the christian way.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by whosefault(f): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
she don port, you must remain in this new network for at least ninety days if you think otherwise.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Omobolaji20(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Havilah93: Does she really know what she's doing?
Mayb u shld ask google or cal her on dis number......08056071222. So stop asking silly question
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Synthase(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Good for her! I'm sure she is changing her surname too to a naira loaded abdul-something... grin
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Rilwayne001: 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Orji o orji: I THINK YOUR PROPHET WAS BORN A KAFIR BEFORE EVIL SPIRIT TOOK HOLD OF HIM, THAT HE HAVE TO INTRODUCE THE EVIL RELIGION.... GOD PUNISH ANY MOD THAT WILL HIDE OR BAN ME WITHOUT PUNISHING YOU TOO. IJN.

Oga No cry ooo, i dnt meant to harm anybody ooo, am jst prayin to my Lord 4 guidiance, i reject ur Curse 4 u, and so shall it b 4 u wat u say on me

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by funmi4love(f): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
But dis person doesn't luk lik lizzy anjorin..............or is it because of her outfit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Importance of Ayatul Kursi / Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) / Sidi Manniru: Why We Performed Eid Prayer Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.