Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha (32105 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam / List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by macof(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Empiree:

The gods of badagry ko, the gods of Epe ni. Bullshit!
Fool giving SENSELESS COMMENT
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Ninilowo(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
slimdiggi: Confused or na because of man!
Before nko?
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by kolamilan(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
am not impressed at all.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
nikkypearl: do not say anything offensive to islam/christianity,or u get banned..I REPEAT

do not say anything offensive to islam/christianity,or u get banned cheesy
u ban me for no reason.. why ?
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Teelurv9(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
igbeke:
its hightime u stoped bn a slave and embrace Jesus. Only Him is the way, d truth and life.
btw dere are lots of alhajis and alhajas dat hav dumped islam for christianity and are doing fine. we dont advertising it. but u, even wen u are convinced dat dis convert is not sincere.
(we dont advertising it) go bck to school,
nd as for sincerity its between herself nd her God.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by doctorbabs(m): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Havilah93: Does she really know what she's doing?
. You that know way, pls so her d way. a blind person who want to perform miracle on his fellow blindmen.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Klin1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2013

No, she is rather convinced or because of Allah
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Edeze(m): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Maybe she forget say Bokoharam dy kill Muslims join... ;DMaybe she forget say Bokoharam dy kill Muslims join...
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Moukafoam(f): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2013

My thought exactly grin
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Moukafoam(f): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
doctorbabs: . You that know way, pls so her d way. a blind person who want to perform miracle on his fellow blindmen.

English please grin
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by tunshe: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Superking:

Thank goodness, she might only be "castigated, insulted, criticized ..." but NOT killed. Will the same be said of someone who converted from Islam to Christianity?
[b][/b]

Was she even a Christian at any point in her life? I mean, was she ever a believer that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and Saviour of the whole earth? Did she ever accept Jesus Christ as her personal Lord and Saviour? Now, that is what being a Christian is all about!

Even on Nairaland we have seen people who claimed to have converted to Islam only to make a U-turn few months after. Let's wait and see.

She for tell us say she don see Alahajiii wey wan marry her or she wan chop Sallah ram. I just dey laugh! grin

Oh! Its now you know she wasnt a Christian?

Please tell me how you identify a christian.

Lemme tell you,no matter what you believe,the day you discover you were in darkeness the rest is history.

My brother stop deceiving yourself, According to your bible Jesus said .....John 14 verse 28.

Those who tell you that they became muslims on nairaland and convert back after few months are scammers!

Islam my religion,I am loving this religion.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by igbeke: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Teelurv9:
(we dont advertising it) go bck to school,
nd as for sincerity its between herself nd her God.
That was a slip, ok? it shouldn't be enough reason to send me back to school anyway, go through my posts then u will know that i am more and well educated than the best ur progenitor has ever produced. !diot.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by tunshe: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Begino1: funke akindele Don try am before. where she dey today. when her eyes open she will return like the prodigal daughter.

Oh! you felt bad about Funke too? FYI she didnt revert to Islam in the first place.

On the contrary,her eyes just opened to see the beauty of Islam.

My prayers for her is that her eyes remain intact to practice the religion till her appointed time.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
Alhamdulillahi Rabili Alamin!
May Allah be her guardian always
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Superking: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
Moukafoam:

English please grin

Bhabhabhabhabhaaaa!!! grin grin

Tell me, who is in darkness, Christians or Muslims?

I should think those who kill in order to make their god happy are in darkness; those who force people to accept their god or die are in darkness; those who marry several wives (while claiming to love them equally) are in darkness; above all those who shout "Alla huru uwanka" grin when killing innocent souls are rather in darkness.

Please keep "loving" your religion, but don't be MURDERER like ... because all of you and Boko Haram members will end up in the same 'Al-janah'.

Hohohohihihihahahaha!!!
grin grin
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by tunshe: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
macof:
Check wikipedia christianity is the fastest not Islam

Hahahaha,you quote wiki without facts or source.

See authentic information from wiki below.

Do your research and stop sleeping on heresay,that's why you condemn Islam with little or no knowledge.

Dont be lazy to read,below were extracted from wiki:

''However according to others including the Guinness Book of World Records, Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion by number of conversions each year"

"According to the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, the World Christian Database as of 2007 Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world."

You can read further from the link below;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_of_religion
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by rabzy01: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
The Qur'an verse below shows how ignorant you are about the religion you criticise.

Surah Fussilat, Chp 41 Verse 37:

وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ اللَّيْلُ وَالنَّهَارُ وَالشَّمْسُ وَالْقَمَرُ لَا تَسْجُدُوا لِلشَّمْسِ وَلَا لِلْقَمَرِ وَاسْجُدُوا لِلَّهِ الَّذِي خَلَقَهُنَّ إِن كُنتُمْ إِيَّاهُ تَعْبُدُونَ

Meaning:
"And among His signs are the night and the day and the sun and the moon; DO NOT PROSTRATE to the SUN nor to the MOON; and
prostrate to Allah Who created them, if Him it is that you serve."
(English - Shakir)

ThankGod Edeh: point of correction, it is muslims that bows to Mithra.(SUN GOD). No wonder they face the East while praying(where the sun rises from) . The symbol of the Sun God is also what they bow down to in Mecca which is known as the KABBA.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by onaaba: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Alhamdullillah, May you live long and die as a practising Muslim, Welcome on Board
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Aliyubest(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sllowppoisoon: Tinz time end
enjoy ur ban!!
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by tunshe: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Superking:

Bhabhabhabhabhaaaa!!! grin grin

Tell me, who is in darkness, Christians or Muslims?

I should think those who kill in order to make their god happy are in darkness; those who force people to accept their god or die are in darkness; those who marry several wives (while claiming to love them equally) are in darkness; above all those who shout "Alla huru uwanka" grin when killing innocent souls are rather in darkness.

Please keep "loving" your religion, but don't be MURDERER like ... because all of you and Boko Haram members will end up in the same 'Al-janah'.

Hohohohihihihahahaha!!!
grin grin

Muslims don't kill to make our God happy see Q5 vs 32

“If anyone slays a person, it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.”

Muslims dont force people to join their religion see Q2 vs 256

"There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Tâghût and believes in God (ar. Allah), then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And God is All-Hearer, All-Knower."

Muslims are not mandated to marry several wives but are given the grace the grace to be polygamous not exceeding 4 wives to prevent Adultery which is now a common vice in our soceity today.It is also a provision to solve social problems because God knows human nature.
Did GEJ your president marry one wife? Bola Ige married one and a son later came in from another woman (concubine),what about Obasanjo?The list is endless.
A lot of your leaders who preach one wife only knows what they do behind "closed doors",but no one can deceive God Almighty.

Polygamy is a provision in Islam NOT a MUST!!!

Like I said earlier,Allahu Akbar is a statement of Allah is the greatest when we slaughter Animals permissible by Allah not innocent human beings.

Those who take innocent lives do not represent Islam and will never do. During the Lifetime of the prophet of Islam,innocent blood were never shed. christains and non muslims lived in Peace.

There are Christains in Qatar,Dubai,Saudi Arabia.......in your neighbourhood there is a mosque,there are Muslims in your environs have they killed any of your family members because you are a Christain?

Every day we continue to educate you that miscreants,sometimes the enemies of Islam pretending to be Muslims taking innocent souls don't represent us but you chose to maintain closed ears simply because you are filled with hatred.

Its your choice but my advice is that .....Do not die except you are a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Nifemicutie(f): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
wait o..am sure its because of a guy she wants to marry..e pele o alhaja aisha
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by Royvic(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
who kias............................ it doesnt affect me so far i still worship my GOD sincerity of purpose matter alot.
Re: Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha by RedArrow: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Well, it's her choice, all I know is that Christianity is not a religion but a way of life. The desciples were first called Christian because of their Christ-like lifestyle. Let's keep our fingers cross as events unfold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Importance of Ayatul Kursi / Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) / Sidi Manniru: Why We Performed Eid Prayer Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.