Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? (16359 Views)

do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / Does Your Online Date Have A Dirty Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Pattey(m): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
olrotimi: my chief do u live smwhr around a university campus? I suggest you change your location or readjust ur radar. I dnt knw if its just me bt 7 of 10 gurls i'v hung out with are nt d hungry type, mmba, they are more than willing to spend d cash to prove their class. Some suggest a weekend escape to a resort, on their bill. Na those ones fear me pass, my only snitch is that i dont have dat luxury of time.

Granma says its time "to settle" . . .can i meet one or two of them? wink plsssss embarassed
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by tosingcfr(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
Teespice:

My two kobo.
Since I don dey collect your two two kobo,e neva reach #10naira o.

BTW, it doesnt have to be in a resturant
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by ULQUIORRA: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
safarigirl: I'd take the cinemas and an amusement park over a boring restaurant anyday anytime...don't even like those places, if you wan make we chop, point me to the nearest buka abeg
very nice
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Mathicks(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
ULQUIORRA: very nice
U3, lol
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by tosingcfr(m): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
demelza: Why would you ask her for the meeting place in the first place? You obviously asked her out, so why not use your initiative to source for venues.
You cant blame the girl for bailing you out by suggesting a place since you are being chicken.

Seems you skipped the part he talked about girls bringing their friend(s) along
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by segzicres(m): 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lol. I remember one that happened to me a few yrs back. Babe ordering for food @ the restaurant, I was trying to get her to get beef instead of chicken to cut cost for me. She refused, the attendant even was encouraging her. I told her I wasn't gonna pay for it, she turned mute. I simply said I was gonna go get my atm/wallet and jumped on the next okada. ¯\..(•͡.̮ •͡)../¯
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by tosingcfr(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
kreami diva: Hotel room. undecided

hope you don't mind a date? Just choose a date wink
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by jaybee3(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
tosingcfr:
hope you don't mind a date? Just choose a date wink
Natural born instinct.
Going straight for the kill
Na u oh
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Amadaz(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
if girl no go gree date me for mechanic shop, i fashi am
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Mathicks(m): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Abi nah..lol
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by donLEXY(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
I just did as you have requested (etisalat thing), but I will need you to understand some stuffs I noticed about your write up. Basically, a write up should have the introduction paragraph, the body (at least 3 paragraphs) and the conclusion. Also when this is done, you have to physically see the paragraphs to be almost of the same number of lines. That will give you a perfect structure for the write up.
N.B: For the type of writing you submitted, we do not have to proof read for sentence formation, therefore, I did not put that into consideration. Keep writing and you will get better brother.

Mathicks: I seem to get the feeling that most Nigerians ask girls out on a date and mostly the location is a resturant. I've seen ''lets go to see a movie together'' ,''accompany me to my friends' party'' , yes... But those are very few. What is it with the Resturant thingy? lol and WHAT OTHER PLACES DO YOU THINK ARE APPROPRIATE FOR DATES?

i'm dropping airtime worth N5000 each for 3 different networks if I win the etisalatprize...but i cannot win without your votes. Pls take 10 seconds of your time to just click ''vote for me'' here http://etisalatprize.com/life-is-just-funny/ . I'll appreciate it. Thank you
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by annawhite(f): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
@poster
You gotta be specific around here
Nigerian guys can't afford good restaurant!
For them.......
It's either buka or fast food

Like the mechanic above me
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Mubby4luv(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
jay bee:
Say your goodbyes duh tongue

are you advocating boning on the first date by any chance?
If that's the case then absolutely no point wasting your time going on a date. Just make your intention known ad wolla xmas might just come early for you.
Haha nooo, just goin/askin straight forward might kill da chance buh after da date and full A.C, bro u dont even need to ask!
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by jaybee3(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mubby4luv:
Haha nooo, just goin/askin straight forward might kill da chance buh after da date and full A.C, bro u dont even need to ask!
What kinda girls are you dating bro?
So date and full AC is the magic to getting laid shocked shocked
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Mubby4luv(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
hardbody:

I was into it but i outgrew it by force when they forced me to remove my charcoal dark tint. LOL
Broda all u need is a permit , 9ja type ov permit i say wink wink wink
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pattey:

Granma says its time "to settle" . . .can i meet one or two of them? wink plsssss embarassed
chief enta d biggest cosmetic store in ur area in d evening, dats a nice hunting ground IMHO
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by annawhite(f): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
segzi cres: Lol. I remember one that happened to me a few yrs back. Babe ordering for food @ the restaurant, I was trying to get her to get beef instead of chicken to cut cost for me. She refused, the attendant even was encouraging her. I told her I wasn't gonna pay for it, she turned mute. I simply said I was gonna go get my atm/wallet and jumped on the next okada. ¯\..(•͡.̮ •͡)../¯
liar liar liar
You didn't come with a car!!!!! So where was the supposed wallet? or ATM
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Mubby4luv(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
jay bee:
What kinda girls are you dating bro?
So date and full AC is the magic to getting laid shocked shocked
U might wanna skip da date part. ol i do is wiggle ma car key after evenin lecture usually and look for a lady who needs a lift to hostel or town. thts ol i can tell u grin
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Mathicks(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
donLEXY: I just did as you have requested (etisalat thing), but I will need you to understand some stuffs I noticed about your write up. Basically, a write up should have the introduction paragraph, the body (at least 3 paragraphs) and the conclusion. Also when this is done, you have to physically see the paragraphs to be almost of the same number of lines. That will give you a perfect structure for the write up.
N.B: For the type of writing you submitted, we do not have to proof read for sentence formation, therefore, I did not put that into consideration. Keep writing and you will get better brother.

its a 300 words or less competition. Doesnt really give you space to structure too much, lest u'll sacrifice d msg in d story... Read this one and u'll see a far better write up by me https://www.nairaland.com/1474996/blame-switch-short-story
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by valena23(f): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
annawhite: liar liar liar
You didn't come with a car!!!!! So where was the supposed wallet? or ATM

grin
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bt guys i dnt rili get d drift, y wld a guy ask a gurl out on a date with d intention to 'marking' her? I dnt want to give an éxposé on my dating lyf bt 'marking' is usualy d last thng on my mind when i hang out wit a babe, weda na 1st date or 5th date. My joystick is precious, its nt for all comers
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by ceaz4r(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
demelza: Why would you ask her for the meeting place in the first place? You obviously asked her out, so why not use your initiative to source for venues.
You cant blame the girl for bailing you out by suggesting a place since you are being chicken.

Read thruoug again & modify ur post.
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by victorv12(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Nigeria girls with their chop chop mentality. Majority of these girls are not decent at all. The few decent ones are scarce. The moment you ask a girl out for a date in Nigeria, they believe they're entitled to be taken to a restaurant or a pastry joint. And when you take them out, you'll be surprised they always gunning to eat chicken, and most of them doesn't have the dining etiquette too aswell... I like calling them chicken eaten girls. Majority of them don't look healthy...Especially, the ones that claims to be chics! Look at their skin with their "pancaked" face. Lol! No wonder obesity is killing majority of them...It's because of too much oily fried chicken they love eating. I always have the feeling that atleast, some of them should know the golden relationship rules by being easygoing and cool, but in their case, they always want to milk and see what they can obtain from our hard working loving brothers! Is it possible for our environment to be that bad that our girls doesn't have courtesy anymore? That's one of the reason why our brothers use them as sex tools...they're the main cause to that! Our Naija brothers are smarter now!! Nobody's ready to feed any hungry azz girls anymore. If you're hungry, go get yourself a job. There is no free meal anymore. We're in the new world order, sis!

2 Likes

Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by jaybee3(m): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mubby4luv:
U might wanna skip da date part. ol i do is wiggle ma car key after evenin lecture usually and look for a lady who needs a lift to hostel or town. thts ol i can tell u grin
You confusing me bro, do you also cab on the side?
What if these girls are just using you since it seems you like anything under skirt sorta
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Pattey(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
olrotimi: chief enta d biggest cosmetic store in ur area in d evening, dats a nice hunting ground IMHO

Cosmetic store bawo? haba! You just mentioned some cool classy ones that don't like money and you're recommending those waiting in front of show glass, waiting for whom will pay. . . Bros, ko da OOoo

*Na those ur owns will still sure pass grin*
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Noblefreeman(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
ℓ☺ℓ,¥ou go take hër go club naa so dat on Н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇o̲̣̥w̶̲̥̅̊ she high,KNACKING go commence,badt boy
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Hendrixtzee(m): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Teespice: Personally, I don't think a date has to be in a restaurant.

I prefer we have that date in a garden or park, then subsequently in a restaurant IF you have the means.

My two kobo.
wow!! Nice choice indeed...... So can I take u out? Uhhh maybe to Nairaland gardens n resort??
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pattey:

Cosmetic store bawo? haba! You just mentioned some cool classy ones that don't like money and you're recommending those waiting in front of show glass, waiting for whom will pay. . . Bros, ko da OOoo

*Na those ur owns will still sure pass grin*
lol my guy u beta port go beta area o difrent strokes 4different folks. Bt sha m jus telling u what works for me, if you have lived in ilorin or u knw any1 thr, jus ask them whats synonymous with 'chupet' & alvins cosmetics, they'l al tel u d same thng. When i go to get my chikili cosmetics & i c a gurl who has jus paid for her peruvian hair of 40k, who doesnt even gv me an eye, bros i dnt nid to be told. Interesting enuf by jus looking at a gurl, i'd knw those who do aristo runs & those who are actualy classy.
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by ketoprofen(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
osifred: hunger at work. most nigerian girls see it as a means of free food

Food is always involved in dates.
Even if u go to a park or beach, u will still buy food in addition to the gate fees.
U cant stay at a park or beach for many hours without, refreshment.

so in my opinion., either way, food is involved.
the restaurant is even cheaper
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Pattey(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
olrotimi: lol my guy u beta port go beta area o difrent strokes 4different folks. Bt sha m jus telling u what works for me, if you have lived in ilorin or u knw any1 thr, jus ask them whats synonymous with 'chupet' & alvins cosmetics, they'l al tel u d same thng. When i go to get my chikili cosmetics & i c a gurl who has jus paid for her peruvian hair of 40k, who doesnt even gv me an eye, bros i dnt nid to be told. Interesting enuf by jus looking at a gurl, i'd knw those who do aristo runs & those who are actualy classy.

uuhhhhmmmmmm . . . i'm shocked! Iyen Ilorin na? Classy babes? Always downgraded the town in my mind oOOo

That apart, when do i commence tutorials, you seem to have a SOLID grip on this issue grin
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Mubby4luv(m): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
jay bee:
You confusing me bro, do you also cab on the side?
What if these girls are just using you since it seems you like anything under skirt sorta
THUMBS UP BRO. Yes dey re usin me buh i get the benefit. lyk its a mutual kinda tin
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by jaybee3(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mubby4luv:
THUMBS UP BRO. Yes dey re usin me buh i get the benefit. lyk its a mutual kinda tin
So you are equally cheap. We finally got there in the end cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? / Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? / Virginity Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.