Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? (16362 Views)

do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / Does Your Online Date Have A Dirty Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pattey:

uuhhhhmmmmmm . . . i'm shocked! Iyen Ilorin na? Classy babes? Always downgraded the town in my mind oOOo

That apart, when do i commence tutorials, you seem to have a SOLID grip on this issue grin
egbon park wel jare, smal boi lyk me. Wetin i sabi?
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by tosingcfr(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
jay bee:
Natural born instinct.
Going straight for the kill
Na u oh
Is she sophisticated or she dey dress to kill? smiley
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by tosingcfr(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
annawhite: @poster
You gotta be specific around here
Nigerian guys can't afford good restaurant!
For them.......
It's either buka or fast food

Like the mechanic above me

hehehe, why not change the people you are surrounded with. grin
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Mubby4luv(m): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
jay bee:
So you are equally cheap. We finally got there in the end cool cool cool
Don't quote me wrong buh one tends to act Cheap to get sumtin worth it
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by jaybee3(m): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mubby4luv:
Don't quote me wrong buh one tends to act Cheap to get sumtin worth it
What's the difference between acting cheap and being cheap?
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by stephnie44(f): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mathicks: LOL... true. I've not seen any girl that u'll ask for venue, and she'll say ''lets just go to a park'' ..lol

Abeg na motor park u mean
Just askin
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Mubby4luv(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
jay bee:
What's the difference between acting cheap and being cheap?
mayb we shuld google it
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by jaybee3(m): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mubby4luv:
mayb we shuld google it
Dude, you have to be cheap to act cheap.
You can't fake cheap if you have class so long as we are still on this dating game ish...

Anyhoo, i'm just messing with ya bro.
Keep enjoying yaself just make sure you use condoms at all times
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Anywhere is cool.
It doesn't have to be a resturant.
I prefer under a mango tree.
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by ifekemmy(f): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
;DU guys just dey yab ladies, bt d case is not always like dat, na ladies spoil one another jare. I remembered my last date was in a restaurant bt am already fill mysef with fud bf d date, on getting there, i ordered n paid for my guy snacks n drink n i tuk only water. Though he did really eat d fud due to my response to his request. His my hubby now. Pls ladies re not d same oooo. H ;DU guys just dey yab ladies, bt d case is not always like dat, na ladies spoil one another jare. I remembered my last date was in a restaurant bt am already fill mysef with fud bf d date, on getting there, i ordered n paid for my guy snacks n drink n i tuk only water. Though he did really eat d fud due to my response to his request. Lo n behold we eventually got married after 10 months of courtship. He respect me for dat till date! Pls ladies re not d same oooo.
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by ifekemmy(f): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Y guys just dey yab ladies like dat, bt d case is not always like dat, na ladies spoil one another jare. I remembered my last date was in a restaurant bt am already fill mysef with fud bf d date, on getting there, i ordered n paid for my guy snacks n drink n i tuk only water. Though he did really eat d fud due to my response to his request. Lo n behold we eventually got married after 10 months of courtship. He respectsd me for dat till date! Pls ladies re not d same oooo.
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Therages: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
lol no.
You can go for a stroll, go bowling, hang out at a park; etc.

It just depends on what the ppl involved want.
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Pattey(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
olrotimi: egbon park wel jare, smal boi lyk me. Wetin i sabi?

Lol
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by nonsookongwu(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
ramaju: Our ladies are the cause. Ask a girl out and hint going to a park if there is one within your area, she will immediately suggest tantalizers, mr biggs, chicken republic. or even nkwobi joint. When she gets there, she probably will be accompanied by two of her friends. She must make sure she gets "take away rice ", chicken and even fruit juice. I know I will get some bashing for this but it happens all the time. I experienced such sometime ago.
oga, u are the fool then....... right from the first day i met ,y girl, she knows the only reason we go to restaurants is to either drink sprite or just to do somethig different.....we always hangout at the park, or in my house or someother place ..........be u mamaiwota, i must do whateva i want to do, if u dont want it, then u either bring ur own money or u stay on ur own........
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by DrBaby(f): 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Personally, I hate goin to restaurants on a date. I have never done it before. My ex always wanted it but I always declined.
My idea of a date is for us to stay somewhere nice n comfortable, devoid of any continous distraction and gist the whole time off, sometimes I want to stay indoors n watch movies wt d 'someone'. And if we are hungry, we go out (somewhere close to home), buy out or eat and leave.
I actually dislike the idea of eating on a date, u shld av ad sometin to eat n b relaxed before seein someone, except if it extends across mealtimes. (Usually, just drinks wld do).
I guess d first time I went to a restaurant wt my fiance was almost four years afta we started dating...and that was inbetween watchn a movie n waitn on friends.
Anyways, cant blame some girls, most guys r nt to b trusted des days, so u better take him to where d world can see u both n leave little room for d 'undesired'.
Altho goin on date to 'spend d guys money' seems more like a naija thing, anyone can pick up d bills at a restaurant n ders absolutely notin wrong in sharing the bills if d aim was to enjoy each odas company.

1 Like

Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
@DrBaby, well said jare. I beliv its we guys who shld b blamed cos we hav cheapend gurls to sex tool & turnd dates to sexcapades so naturally d gurls hv to get what they can, while they can. Before i agree to ask a gurl out on a date, i have to be convinced that she is intelligent & cn keep a conversation going for at least 3hrz. Thats how best i cn knw about a gurl, talking, i converse alot. On the other hand, it worries me when some gurls think they owe you their body when they visit/hang out with u in ur crib, a huge turn off to me.

1 Like

Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by eunisam: 12:32am On Oct 15, 2013
First date should be in the Bank or at the nearest ATM Machine
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Mathicks(m): 12:34am On Oct 15, 2013
DrBaby: Personally, I hate goin to restaurants on a date. I have never done it before. My ex always wanted it but I always declined.
My idea of a date is for us to stay somewhere nice n comfortable, devoid of any continous distraction and gist the whole time off, sometimes I want to stay indoors n watch movies wt d 'someone'. And if we are hungry, we go out (somewhere close to home), buy out or eat and leave.
I actually dislike the idea of eating on a date, u shld av ad sometin to eat n b relaxed before seein someone, except if it extends across mealtimes. (Usually, just drinks wld do).
I guess d first time I went to a restaurant wt my fiance was almost four years afta we started dating...and that was inbetween watchn a movie n waitn on friends.
Anyways, cant blame some girls, most guys r nt to b trusted des days, so u better take him to where d world can see u both n leave little room for d 'undesired'.
Altho goin on date to 'spend d guys money' seems more like a naija thing, anyone can pick up d bills at a restaurant n ders absolutely notin wrong in sharing the bills if d aim was to enjoy each odas company.
I must admit, the maturity in this post surpasses alot of things i've seen

1 Like

Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Mathicks(m): 12:34am On Oct 15, 2013
eunisam: First date should be in the Bank or at the nearest ATM Machine
you mean ''first and last date'' ..
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by annawhite(f): 1:15am On Oct 15, 2013
tosingcfr:
hehehe, why not change the people you are surrounded with. grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Bomboclat !!!!
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 15, 2013
annawhite: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Bomboclat !!!!

Annapink
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 15, 2013
Not necessary. What happened to going to a concert, a museum, a trip to the park, going to random places just to enjoy the view, art displays or anything creative? I dont even enjoy movies too....such a bore.

Forgive Nollywood, Hollywood and others that over used this 'dating theme' smiley
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Sleek05(f): 5:34am On Oct 15, 2013
Afam4eva: Up until recently, restaurants were actually one of the few places NIgerians go to have fun. This weird cos i don't see how going to eat is fun. It should be part of the fun but not the fun. And since most of these Nigerian girls are food mongers and are not used to eating out due to shortage in cash, they will seaize the opportunity of a date to go to tantalizers to chop rice and chicken grin

Eeyah... Poor u! U only attract poor and hungry grls dat are freaked by ur overspiced rice and chicken. U need 2 step up ur game man, u can't keep parading urself with such hungry girls, @ least ure now a moderator, ur salary should have increased! Ode

1 Like

Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 15, 2013
Sleek05:

Eeyah... Poor u! U only attract poor and hungry grls dat are freaked by ur overspiced rice and chicken. U need 2 step up ur game man, u can't keep parading urself with such hungry girls, @ least ure now a moderator, ur salary should have increased! Ode

are they really being paid by swung for being a moderator? undecided
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by tosingcfr(m): 6:56am On Oct 15, 2013
annawhite: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Bomboclat !!!!
Hey rastawomanman wink wink grin kiss
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Lovexme(m): 7:02am On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Lovexme(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2013
chidyhels: yes,an eatry is the best neutral environment for a first date as far as naija is concerned.
The mistake you guys make is that u always assume sitting in a eatry means u must buy sometin.
You could jst sit and talk without ordering for anytin,nobody wil force you to pay.

Do that and the girl/lady would go 'gist' her friends on how the guy was very cheap and could not afford to buy anything for her.undecided
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Mathicks(m): 7:17am On Oct 15, 2013
Its always very typical..... ''you are not eating your food''... '' I just dont av so much of an appetite right now'' ''you've been staring at me, whats it?''..... ''You're just so beautiful '' ...bla bla bla
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by tosingcfr(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2013
Lovexme: .
You dey book space for page 4?
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Godswillix(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2013
maybe because of mineral

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? / No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C / Virginity Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.