Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant (65066 Views)

ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters / If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers / Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by Abuse: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2013
They always get their way whenever they are persuading you to buy that stupid injector cleaner or sometimes they send some detractors like Aboki elling perfume, singlet, wipers to come and distract you. PLEASE GIVE THEM SHIT WHENEVER THEY MESS YOU UP.
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by pholusac: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sermwell: Wat shud I do wit dis piece of info since I neither av a car nor buy fuel at d filling station?
God will provide. lol
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by Fajzay: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
nagoma: Not so new. It has been happening in Abuja for the last 5 years. The station directly opposite the Hilton were experts.
That's that twin AP filling station. I'll watch out for them. I like doing biz with these type of petrol attendant fraudsters. like to catch a rogue red-handed
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by Dovahkiin(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Christmasdon: .i hate to see nigerians calling themselves thieves. Disgracing our nigeria. How many country have you seen where its people drag its name to the mud if not Nigerians. Nigerians! where are we heading to? Stop calling Nigerians thieves. I hate to hear this.

im guessing the only site you browse is nairaland , it happens everywhere else on the internet . Also u need to stfu , this is a thread made to prevent people from being cheated , the people that do the cheating are theives , lets call a spade a spade undecided

1 Like

Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by tuyi19: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
@op, this your finding is not only in Asaba o, it happens here in Lagos, one of the Mobil station in Lekki/ Ajah road close to mobil office does it often, they did it to me more than 3 times, the fisrt one was a war between us at the end of the day, they added my 1k fuel. the second time, the guy did not even ague with me, the moment i shouted, he gave me immediately. So it is not new in Lagos.
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by Justpassing1: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
I have had these type of experiences since the late nineties.....but as dem talk "once beaten......".

There is no need arguing / trying to play smart immediately when you figure out the attendant wants to play a fast one.......relax and use it to your own advantage.

My last experience - I was travelling and my tank was at 3/4 Level. Not knowing when next I would hit a "decent" fuel station , I decided to fill up at the next TOTAL station. Take note that my car gets filled up from Empty to Full Tank for about =N=7,500 or thereabouts. So at this instance , all I needed for a full tank was about =N=1800 to =N=2000 MAX!

I got down from the car and asked the attendant to fill the tank ( though I noticed the meter was unwiped with some =N=3,700 sold to the last customer. I left the guy to pump the fuel and went inside their shop to get a drink whistling wickedly in my mind )

Na so I return , the guy don fill the tank tell me say my money na =N=5,600 (LMAO!). I gave him one very dirty =N=1000 note that I had been trying to spend for a long time, got into my car and started the engine. Na when hin wan argue I tell am say I wan see hin manager......he couldn't say a word.

Moral of my long story - I buy =N=1900 fuel for =N=1000.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
every body is complaining of how corrupt government officials are, yet in our own small way we prove to even do worse. #human nature
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by olajide8(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
lady j u:

I don't think there's need to mention d station cos most times d management are not aware of this scam. We just have to be careful when buying fuel

I beg to defer, its called negligence of the supervisors - I think exposing them would make their management look into the happenings in their stations
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by Itydee(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sermwell: Wat shud I do wit dis piece of info since I neither av a car nor buy fuel at d filling station?
sign off nairaland or go jump intoca river. At least u r in good hands
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by ifenadi(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
doctokwus: Op u spoilt this ur narrative wen u withheld d name(s) of d fuel stations.Whc kind of cowardice is dat,u claim u were cheated by an organisation,but still scared to mention d name& u expect things to change!I don't understand this kind of reasoning o.

Sorry . The name of the filling station is actually NIPCO. It is located alone DBS road, Asaba. I have witness this also at OANDO and Mobil all in Asaba
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by gabrielsizou(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2013

Don't worry ...I wount remain poor forever grin

Don't worry ...I wount remain poor forever
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by gabrielsizou(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2013

Don't worry ...I wount remain poor forever grin

Don't worry ...U̶̲̥̅̊ wount remain poor forever
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by carlos1(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2013
loucrux:
Not true. At then end of the day his totalizer will determine how much he would have to deposit to his manager. His opening meter n closing meter will make him see more dan u imagine

quote author=Billyonaire]Just pay with your ATM Card, that way, they wont get 1 naira of your money, their loot will go to the management.

Mayb u dnt understand. Assuming an attendant dispenses N2,000 fuel to you and charges you N5,000 and you pay thinking the loot will go to management, Hehe! Do you what he'll do, he'll simply minus The N3,000 loot from the cash on him and balance d rest. Its that simple bro. These ppl r real cheats
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by begwong: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2013
lady j u:

I don't think there's need to mention d station cos most times d management are not aware of this scam. We just have to be careful when buying fuel
Pls check your signature;

" do unto others what you want them to do to you"
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Oando station in port harcourt, Trans Amadi between mothercat and Samsung showroom area is a station that is into it too. Most people that buy fuel there are corporate workers that prefer to sit in their cars while it is dispensed. I have fallen a victim.
Why should i spare their names.
Oando port harcourt, Trans Amadi between mothercat and Samsung showroom area
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
"Just passing":
I have had these type of experiences since the late nineties.....but as dem talk "once beaten......".

There is no need arguing / trying to play smart immediately when you figure out the attendant wants to play a fast one.......relax and use it to your own advantage.

My last experience - I was travelling and my tank was at 3/4 Level. Not knowing when next I would hit a "decent" fuel station , I decided to fill up at the next TOTAL station. Take note that my car gets filled up from Empty to Full Tank for about =N=7,500 or thereabouts. So at this instance , all I needed for a full tank was about =N=1800 to =N=2000 MAX!

I got down from the car and asked the attendant to fill the tank ( though I noticed the meter was unwiped with some =N=3,700 sold to the last customer. I left the guy to pump the fuel and went inside their shop to get a drink whistling wickedly in my mind )

Na so I return , the guy don fill the tank tell me say my money na =N=5,600 (LMAO!). I gave him one very dirty =N=1000 note that I had been trying to spend for a long time, got into my car and started the engine. Na when hin wan argue I tell am say I wan see hin manager......he couldn't say a word.

Moral of my long story - I buy =N=1900 fuel for =N=1000.
Sorry to say boss,but this is not good enough,Judge not that you might not be judged,you took hard justice by paying less than you know he sold.you sounded like u knew he was up for a stunt and gave him room,u should ve prevented it by waiting to confirm,and since u. Did not wait u should ve paid accurately 1,900 as u know ur guage. And leave him to know some ppl cannot be cheated with their fuel guage.nodisrespect though just my feeling cos my conscience can sometimes tell me I did. wrong paying him 1k wen I. Should ve. Paid 1k9
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by epsonlinks: 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
WHO ARE WE?                    

We are a Nigerian-based crude oil and refined petroleum products Buyers'/Sellers Mandate Group that primarily source product world-wide for, and on behalf of, several giant U.S. and European crude oil and petroleum products refineries and major buying houses, and we're Consultants, as well, to private investors,entrepreneurs and corporations on the hows and wherefores of obtaining GENUINE crude allocation or the license with the Nigerian authorities to become an authorized seller of Nigerian crude oil.  Basically, Epson WorldWide Resources  Agency's (EWR's) Buyers/Sellers' Mandate Group comprise a network of U.S.-headquartered high caliber, world-class oil professionals and energy companies having associates globally in the USA, Europe, Africa, China, India, Japan, etc. In the consultancy area of our operations, we offer, as well, on a world-wide basis, expert oil and petroleum products-related consulting services to our high-class international clients the world over on matters of safe sourcing of oil and oil products from Epson WorldWide Resources  and scam-free suppliers and sources globally.

What is our basic business? In a word, if you meet our minimal qualification for it, we can place you on our special Approved Dealers' List (ADL). With this, you're qualified to be linked up with a fitting, matching CREDIBLE buyer out of our huge network of credible, duly vetted, genuine crude oil and refined petroleum products buyers and dealers, for a mutually beneficial business arrangement.  

OUR WAY 

Our utmost value and distinguishing principle and hallmark that set us far apart, to which we put the most overriding, in deed a sacred,premium and dedication upon, is personal CHARACTER & INTEGRITY -- namely, reliability, transparency, honor, honorableness, honesty, and unfailing TRUSTWORTHINESS. Character and integrity by one's practical actions and deeds, NOT just one's mere words or claims.

We are a process-driven organization that strictly maintains transparently honest, genuine, non-faked long-term relationships with our trade partners, and seeks out and does business ONLY with parties who practice and live by exactly the same principle. In an industry that has, most sadly, increasingly become notoriously awash in fraud, scamming, scammers, circumvention, and back-stabbing, here at the Epson WorldWide Resources agency our WORD is our bond, we keep our WORD -- ALWAYS. We put the most utmost and treasured premium on our WORD.  And, likewise, we expect and demand the same, as well, and strictly insist upon the same, of  YOU and of any one or entity who comes to deal or do business with us.

ARE YOU A PROPER CANDIDATE FOR OUR
MANDATESHIP/CONSULTANCY OR AGENCY
PARTNERING SERVICES?

True, the authoritative Dr. Pedro’s manual guide, The Only Way the Commodities Intermediary Can Close a Petroleum Trade Deal or Make any Money Today, provides the diligent reader a comprehensive and thorough exposition of essentially the same techniques and principles as are employed and applied in the ReliableOilDealsConsultancy agency's mandateship and consultancy work with traders, intermediaries and clients. And, equipped with a good mastery  of the contents of that guide book, readers and ordinary individuals,themselves, can employ the same methodology in successfully carrying out their trading.  However, the fact of the matter, also, from our practical experience, is that, for a variety of reasons, including the "learning curve" factor that may be involved, often times there are some individuals who would still need, or would prefer, a more hands-on, practical type of expert assistance or guide in pulling off a particular trade deal opportunity.

We partner with such parties (suppliers or buyers) providing they are QUALIFIED,and/or provide them with expert assistance, aid or guidance.

PRIME CANDIDATES FOR OUR SERVICE

If you’re an investor, an entrepreneur or company with the financial capability and wherewithal for it, and want to obtain genuine crude allocation or the license with the Nigerian authorities to become an authorized seller of Nigerian crude oil
Or, you may be just a novice oil trader, or broker, agent or other intermediary, who, perhaps, is at a stage in your evolution in the business where you’ve dutifully read and studied the author's book and its techniques, alright. Where you are diligently studying and learning the trade, alright, but just that at this stage you just have not clocked, yet, the sheer amount of time, and therefore the vital requisite hands-on  experience and skills level, that’s necessarily required by the nature of the industry for one to master the  skills and know-how to solely put a given kind of deal you have at hand together.

Or, maybe you haven’t, yourself, developed yet, and don’t yet have, the kind of market exposure and connections in the business required, or the kind of business clout and credibility essential, with your traders or other fellow intermediaries' chains involved in your deal as is sufficient for you to command, as of now, the trust and confidence of such other intermediary chains to secure their vital ‘step back’ arrangement to enable execution of the deal in the particular offer.

Or, maybe that even as you’ve dutifully read the book and its techniques and digested it, alright, you just plain prefer and are at your greatest comfort level having someone else, a person or entity you trust to be more routinely accustomed to, versed, experienced,and adept at undertaking such tasks for a living, to do it for you or direct and help you put the deal together. Or, for whatever your reason or motivation, business or personal.

WHAT WE CAN DO FOR OR WITH YOU?

If you have a QUALIFIED, genuine and credible offer and need our mandateship or consultancy services, or both – and can show that you meet our minimal qualifications for being assisted in such a case – please contact our office. We’d be glad to work and partner with you or to be of assistance – just providing you meet our strict minimal qualifications. We can work with either the SUPPLIER'S or the BUYER'S side.

What is a "qualified" deal (or dealer) for us? Essentially, a qualified deal or offer by our simple standards, is simply one that is a genuine and legitimate one, and which, first and foremost, you can show us, through concrete independently verifiable proofs and evidence (and NOT merely the usual time-waster joker broker claims and unverified documents that float around on the Internet), that it is a REAL and LEGITIMATE one.

HOW WE WORK 

In a deal in which we’re involved, our prime responsibility would be, FIRST,  to assess and ascertain that the offer we have in hand (on BOTH the buyer's as well as  the seller's sides),  is  verifiably actually a LEGITIMATE & GENUINE one.  And then, SECONDARILY, upon such determination, thereafter we'd manage and negotiate the deal for and on behalf of the brokers/intermediaries (if any) involved, and guide and manage the deal between the supplier and the buyer (and their respective brokers and agents) – and, always, with the utmost integrity and transparency – to conclusion from start to finish, using essentially Dr. Anosike’s patented “mutually safe” trading procedures. We'll secure all payments or commissions (among other things) that apply or are due to all parties rightfully entitled to receive them in the transaction (the traders, brokers, agents, intermediaries and all beneficiaries), ensuring that they actually receive them.  

Through our special, experience-based method and strategy of conducting business, we render unnecessary  having multiple layers of middlemen and long ‘daisy chain’ of competing brokers and agents in an offer (a condition which is often really the main factor that unnecessarily beclouds the process and hinder progress in doing a deal); we quickly establish reasonable negotiated  the product supplier and the buyer and their respective broker/agent intermediaries that is MUTUALLY SAFE for BOTH sides,alike, we quickly effectuate a contract between them, and negotiate and conclude the deal for the benefit of ALL the parties involved in a deal -- the supplier, the buyer, the intermediaries on both sides.

WE DEAL ON THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS AND PROCEDURES 
BLCO, LPFO,D2, LNG,MAZUT, AGO, PMS, DPK, RED PALM OIL, BASICALLY ON TTO/TTT/CIF/FOB.

We will, and can,  work with you if -- and ONLY  IF -- you are a "qualified" dealer, and/or its broker/agent, and can verifiably prove that to us. Meaning, simply, ONLY IF you are a GENUINE dealer (buyer, seller, agent or prospect) who is a non-scammer but a LEGITIMATE dealer, and you have a genuine deal or dealer which you can prove, through independently verifiable concrete EVIDENCE, to be so. If (and ONLY IF) you meet this simple qualification, then for us, you are a "qualified" dealer worthy and suited for inclusion in our ADL or Approved Dealers List, and you may contact us.

If otherwise, and you DON'T qualify, then please, please, please, just don't contact us!  

DO YOU NEED AND QUALIFY FOR THIS SERVICE? THEN, CONTACT US

If you need our service, and are qualified for inclusion in our ADL list, please contact us.
WHAT NEXT? Thereafter, we’ll send you our short list of a few requirements we ask for to ascertain your qualification to warrant our undertaking an offer or project, and take it from there.

To contact us on securing an oil allocation license with Nigerian authorities to become an authorized seller of Nigerian crude oil or assisting you in managing and closing a qualified deal,please address your request to :epsonlinksresources@yahoo.com or call +2348032660323 / +2348097473080 /+2348028450770 / +2348147961763 

OUR GRAND BARGAIN WITH YOU.

If you're a buyer – a LEGITIMATE buyer (or his true broker/Mandate or Agent) –  you simply should provide us some tangible proof or evidence,which we’re independently able to verify, that YOU yourself are, in fact, so. And we will, in turn,  promptly introduce you to one (or more) of our prized already vetted sellers

THE BOTTOM LINE, OUR ADVANTAGE

ZERO possibility of your being scammed or defrauded; Almost 100% guaranteed delivery of the product contracted for Absolute transparency, verifiability, and confirmability of the GENUINENESS of the seller and/or the offer.
        Verification is from reliable, internationally-recognize independent, third-party sources – you take the doubting and guessing work completely out of your crude and petroleum products buying business and investment decisions; you KNOW, for sure, who you’re dealing with and that it’s a LEGITIMATE & GENUINE dealer.
        You avoid, completely, all time-wasting typically involved with most joker-broker ‘traders’ on the Internet, and save yourself tremendous precious time, frustrations, repeated disappointments, failed promises and false starts.
        You’re Virtually Guaranteed: the supplier you’re dealing with is real, he’s genuine and legitimate, he’s
        trustworthy, he’ll deliver.

That’s our ultimate “ Epson WorldWide Resources Agency Advantage’ for you, if you’re a LEGITIMATE oil buyer or dealer.
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by epsonlinks: 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
WHO ARE WE?                    

We are a Nigerian-based crude oil and refined petroleum products Buyers'/Sellers Mandate Group that primarily source product world-wide for, and on behalf of, several giant U.S. and European crude oil and petroleum products refineries and major buying houses, and we're Consultants, as well, to private investors,entrepreneurs and corporations on the hows and wherefores of obtaining GENUINE crude allocation or the license with the Nigerian authorities to become an authorized seller of Nigerian crude oil.  Basically, Epson WorldWide Resources  Agency's (EWR's) Buyers/Sellers' Mandate Group comprise a network of U.S.-headquartered high caliber, world-class oil professionals and energy companies having associates globally in the USA, Europe, Africa, China, India, Japan, etc. In the consultancy area of our operations, we offer, as well, on a world-wide basis, expert oil and petroleum products-related consulting services to our high-class international clients the world over on matters of safe sourcing of oil and oil products from Epson WorldWide Resources  and scam-free suppliers and sources globally.

What is our basic business? In a word, if you meet our minimal qualification for it, we can place you on our special Approved Dealers' List (ADL). With this, you're qualified to be linked up with a fitting, matching CREDIBLE buyer out of our huge network of credible, duly vetted, genuine crude oil and refined petroleum products buyers and dealers, for a mutually beneficial business arrangement.  

OUR WAY 

Our utmost value and distinguishing principle and hallmark that set us far apart, to which we put the most overriding, in deed a sacred,premium and dedication upon, is personal CHARACTER & INTEGRITY -- namely, reliability, transparency, honor, honorableness, honesty, and unfailing TRUSTWORTHINESS. Character and integrity by one's practical actions and deeds, NOT just one's mere words or claims.

We are a process-driven organization that strictly maintains transparently honest, genuine, non-faked long-term relationships with our trade partners, and seeks out and does business ONLY with parties who practice and live by exactly the same principle. In an industry that has, most sadly, increasingly become notoriously awash in fraud, scamming, scammers, circumvention, and back-stabbing, here at the Epson WorldWide Resources agency our WORD is our bond, we keep our WORD -- ALWAYS. We put the most utmost and treasured premium on our WORD.  And, likewise, we expect and demand the same, as well, and strictly insist upon the same, of  YOU and of any one or entity who comes to deal or do business with us.

ARE YOU A PROPER CANDIDATE FOR OUR
MANDATESHIP/CONSULTANCY OR AGENCY
PARTNERING SERVICES?

True, the authoritative Dr. Pedro’s manual guide, The Only Way the Commodities Intermediary Can Close a Petroleum Trade Deal or Make any Money Today, provides the diligent reader a comprehensive and thorough exposition of essentially the same techniques and principles as are employed and applied in the ReliableOilDealsConsultancy agency's mandateship and consultancy work with traders, intermediaries and clients. And, equipped with a good mastery  of the contents of that guide book, readers and ordinary individuals,themselves, can employ the same methodology in successfully carrying out their trading.  However, the fact of the matter, also, from our practical experience, is that, for a variety of reasons, including the "learning curve" factor that may be involved, often times there are some individuals who would still need, or would prefer, a more hands-on, practical type of expert assistance or guide in pulling off a particular trade deal opportunity.

We partner with such parties (suppliers or buyers) providing they are QUALIFIED,and/or provide them with expert assistance, aid or guidance.

PRIME CANDIDATES FOR OUR SERVICE

If you’re an investor, an entrepreneur or company with the financial capability and wherewithal for it, and want to obtain genuine crude allocation or the license with the Nigerian authorities to become an authorized seller of Nigerian crude oil
Or, you may be just a novice oil trader, or broker, agent or other intermediary, who, perhaps, is at a stage in your evolution in the business where you’ve dutifully read and studied the author's book and its techniques, alright. Where you are diligently studying and learning the trade, alright, but just that at this stage you just have not clocked, yet, the sheer amount of time, and therefore the vital requisite hands-on  experience and skills level, that’s necessarily required by the nature of the industry for one to master the  skills and know-how to solely put a given kind of deal you have at hand together.

Or, maybe you haven’t, yourself, developed yet, and don’t yet have, the kind of market exposure and connections in the business required, or the kind of business clout and credibility essential, with your traders or other fellow intermediaries' chains involved in your deal as is sufficient for you to command, as of now, the trust and confidence of such other intermediary chains to secure their vital ‘step back’ arrangement to enable execution of the deal in the particular offer.

Or, maybe that even as you’ve dutifully read the book and its techniques and digested it, alright, you just plain prefer and are at your greatest comfort level having someone else, a person or entity you trust to be more routinely accustomed to, versed, experienced,and adept at undertaking such tasks for a living, to do it for you or direct and help you put the deal together. Or, for whatever your reason or motivation, business or personal.

WHAT WE CAN DO FOR OR WITH YOU?

If you have a QUALIFIED, genuine and credible offer and need our mandateship or consultancy services, or both – and can show that you meet our minimal qualifications for being assisted in such a case – please contact our office. We’d be glad to work and partner with you or to be of assistance – just providing you meet our strict minimal qualifications. We can work with either the SUPPLIER'S or the BUYER'S side.

What is a "qualified" deal (or dealer) for us? Essentially, a qualified deal or offer by our simple standards, is simply one that is a genuine and legitimate one, and which, first and foremost, you can show us, through concrete independently verifiable proofs and evidence (and NOT merely the usual time-waster joker broker claims and unverified documents that float around on the Internet), that it is a REAL and LEGITIMATE one.

HOW WE WORK 

In a deal in which we’re involved, our prime responsibility would be, FIRST,  to assess and ascertain that the offer we have in hand (on BOTH the buyer's as well as  the seller's sides),  is  verifiably actually a LEGITIMATE & GENUINE one.  And then, SECONDARILY, upon such determination, thereafter we'd manage and negotiate the deal for and on behalf of the brokers/intermediaries (if any) involved, and guide and manage the deal between the supplier and the buyer (and their respective brokers and agents) – and, always, with the utmost integrity and transparency – to conclusion from start to finish, using essentially Dr. Anosike’s patented “mutually safe” trading procedures. We'll secure all payments or commissions (among other things) that apply or are due to all parties rightfully entitled to receive them in the transaction (the traders, brokers, agents, intermediaries and all beneficiaries), ensuring that they actually receive them.  

Through our special, experience-based method and strategy of conducting business, we render unnecessary  having multiple layers of middlemen and long ‘daisy chain’ of competing brokers and agents in an offer (a condition which is often really the main factor that unnecessarily beclouds the process and hinder progress in doing a deal); we quickly establish reasonable negotiated  the product supplier and the buyer and their respective broker/agent intermediaries that is MUTUALLY SAFE for BOTH sides,alike, we quickly effectuate a contract between them, and negotiate and conclude the deal for the benefit of ALL the parties involved in a deal -- the supplier, the buyer, the intermediaries on both sides.

WE DEAL ON THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS AND PROCEDURES 
BLCO, LPFO,D2, LNG,MAZUT, AGO, PMS, DPK, RED PALM OIL, BASICALLY ON TTO/TTT/CIF/FOB.

We will, and can,  work with you if -- and ONLY  IF -- you are a "qualified" dealer, and/or its broker/agent, and can verifiably prove that to us. Meaning, simply, ONLY IF you are a GENUINE dealer (buyer, seller, agent or prospect) who is a non-scammer but a LEGITIMATE dealer, and you have a genuine deal or dealer which you can prove, through independently verifiable concrete EVIDENCE, to be so. If (and ONLY IF) you meet this simple qualification, then for us, you are a "qualified" dealer worthy and suited for inclusion in our ADL or Approved Dealers List, and you may contact us.

If otherwise, and you DON'T qualify, then please, please, please, just don't contact us!  

DO YOU NEED AND QUALIFY FOR THIS SERVICE? THEN, CONTACT US

If you need our service, and are qualified for inclusion in our ADL list, please contact us.
WHAT NEXT? Thereafter, we’ll send you our short list of a few requirements we ask for to ascertain your qualification to warrant our undertaking an offer or project, and take it from there.

To contact us on securing an oil allocation license with Nigerian authorities to become an authorized seller of Nigerian crude oil or assisting you in managing and closing a qualified deal,please address your request to :epsonlinksresources@yahoo.com or call +2348032660323 / +2348097473080 /+2348028450770 / +2348147961763 

OUR GRAND BARGAIN WITH YOU.

If you're a buyer – a LEGITIMATE buyer (or his true broker/Mandate or Agent) –  you simply should provide us some tangible proof or evidence,which we’re independently able to verify, that YOU yourself are, in fact, so. And we will, in turn,  promptly introduce you to one (or more) of our prized already vetted sellers

THE BOTTOM LINE, OUR ADVANTAGE

ZERO possibility of your being scammed or defrauded; Almost 100% guaranteed delivery of the product contracted for Absolute transparency, verifiability, and confirmability of the GENUINENESS of the seller and/or the offer.
        Verification is from reliable, internationally-recognize independent, third-party sources – you take the doubting and guessing work completely out of your crude and petroleum products buying business and investment decisions; you KNOW, for sure, who you’re dealing with and that it’s a LEGITIMATE & GENUINE dealer.
        You avoid, completely, all time-wasting typically involved with most joker-broker ‘traders’ on the Internet, and save yourself tremendous precious time, frustrations, repeated disappointments, failed promises and false starts.
        You’re Virtually Guaranteed: the supplier you’re dealing with is real, he’s genuine and legitimate, he’s
        trustworthy, he’ll deliver.

That’s our ultimate “ Epson WorldWide Resources Agency Advantage’ for you, if you’re a LEGITIMATE oil buyer or dealer.
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by Kenchosen: 12:33am On Oct 19, 2013
One of Total filling station in Asaba did dis 2me last wek friday i shock after buying 2k fuel in it, i drove out geting 2 infant jesus ibori golf by d govt office my car stop. Only 4my machanic 2tell me dat dere is no fuel in it, it luks as if i was dreaming but 2my surprise i gave #500 2 buy 4litre my brodas after buying it n pour it into d tank my car started working. Is like wat dey do na is dat d more u luk d less u c.
It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by Kenchosen: 12:35am On Oct 19, 2013
One of Total filling station in Asaba did dis 2me last wek friday i shock after buying 2k fuel in it, i drove out geting 2 infant jesus ibori golf by d govt office my car stop. Only 4my machanic 2tell me dat dere is no fuel in it, it luks as if i was dreaming but 2my surprise i gave #500 2 buy 4litre my brodas after buying it n pour it into d tank my car started working. Is like wat dey do na is dat d more u luk d less u c.
It is well. One of Total filling station in Asaba did dis 2me last wek friday i shock after buying 2k fuel in it, i drove out geting 2 infant jesus ibori golf by d govt office my car stop. Only 4my machanic 2tell me dat dere is no fuel in it, it luks as if i was dreaming but 2my surprise i gave #500 2 buy 4litre my brodas after buying it n pour it into d tank my car started working. Is like wat dey do na is dat d more u luk d less u c.
It is well.
It is well.
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by jpphilips(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pukkah:

Your problems are deep-seated!

You still found a way to tribalize fuel meter issue! shocked shocked shocked

You're an experienced and incurable tribalist.

what do you stand to loose if you just ignore such comments? ASUU is on strike, nairaland has been invaded by hooligans, that we know till they tell us otherwise.
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by jpphilips(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
I just laugh when i see those women who sit like ducks in their vehicles while purchasing petrol, i just pity their husbands cos im sure most of them don't come out of their pocket.
They will always try but their victims are mostly lazy people, i have had my own share of experience but in all cases, i don't even pay for the PMS.
I still recall the day they played one fast one on me, i was still in the vehicle though have pulled the tank door lever from inside, the attendant without my consent hurriedly started dispensing, when she got tired, with her brown teeth and flat ar.se she asked; oga how much you wan buy? i quickly asked her, are you putting petrol? she thought i was joking i told her i wanted to buy injector cleaner not petrol, lol

the girl was shocked, she appreciated meeting a tested criminal, she slowly asked what do we do about the fuel? then i replied, well, i didn't ask for fuel, i don't even have money for fuel, i don't even use fuel, i don't even know where you started counting from, so why will i pay?

two days on, i appeared again she recognized me and said "oga i know say you wan buy fuel that day" i told her of course but i noticed you didn't reset the meter so i claimed i came for injector cleaner, she laughed so hard, that i felt sorry for her and gave her a tip. she was like, oga you be professional thief ooo.
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by jpphilips(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
andyanders:

You are right. Almost all these petrol stations adjusted their meters because I have noticed that from so many stations and what I cannot understand is the regulatory agencies why they have stopped going round to all these stations to check their meters. Most of them even mix water because I have discovered water from Jerry can I used in buying fuel. The first day, I thought it was my fault, but was surprised when I had similar discovery on a second trip. Some of these stations adulterate their fuel in order to make money.

DPR chop bribe pass devil, but some of your observations are not entirely correct, because Nigerians buy petrol in kegs, it is difficult to adjust meters, im not saying some people don't do it but trust me, if you do, in just one week, you wont see anybody.

A 10litres keg, has a 10liter mark, how do you explain to your customer when your sale falls below that mark? nobody will take that.

If you come into a station and they have separate pumps for both cars and kegs please run because the vehicle dispensing pump has been adjusted and the fuel indicator is assumed unreliable.

sharp practices like the ones the OP pointed out are the reason we think the meter is adjusted but in reality, its difficult to do that, the market is too competitive for such nonsense.
it can only be possible in times of scarcity where the station is enjoying a level of monopoly, however, i don't think they will still risk it.

Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by jpphilips(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
plendil:

It really amazes me to see an established multinational like Total being involved in something like this.

It is an attendant racket, the management is not even aware.
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by jpphilips(m): 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
BOUNTYDOG:
Sorry to say boss,but this is not good enough,Judge not that you might not be judged,you took hard justice by paying less than you know he sold.you sounded like u knew he was up for a stunt and gave him room,u should ve prevented it by waiting to confirm,and since u. Did not wait u should ve paid accurately 1,900 as u know ur guage. And leave him to know some ppl cannot be cheated with their fuel guage.nodisrespect though just my feeling cos my conscience can sometimes tell me I did. wrong paying him 1k wen I. Should ve. Paid 1k9

i disagree with you completely, a person with an intention to cheat deserves the same treatment as the cheat himself, are you saying the attendant doesn't know he was supposed to reset the pump before dispensing if he hadn't an ulterior motive?
believe me, anytime i go there, i pray they will play their games, i just refuse to pay because the fact that you cant take back your pms is a leverage that i always exploit, funny enough., i don't even argue with them.

i just drive off.

1 Like

Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by leorayvon2k2: 12:19am On Oct 24, 2013
Hi people having read through this thread I can see every one has a issue with every fuel station buh now I have a better solution which my company can offer to both private and coperate firms

EMERALD FUEL CARDS

The Emerald Fuel Cards provides a faster and safer way for company drivers to pay for fuel bought for company vehicles. This is very suitable to organizations that have staff buses or a large fleet of vehicles and do not want to be saddled with the administrative issue of mishandling of cash or irregularities of fuel expense claims from drivers of those vehicles. By using the Fuel Cards, the drivers of company vehicles will not need to handle cash. The prefunded Emerald Fuel Card will be used for payment at the various petrol stations and the receipt issued at the petrol station will simply be submitted to management for reconciliation. Your organizations will no doubt have greater control of its fleet expenses by effectively managing costs associated with fuel purchase.
Benefits:
Prevents Cash Theft – ATM / Cash withdrawals are not allowed with this card. It is mainly to be used for POS type of payments at the petrol station. Petty theft is completely eliminated as no cash is involved.
Acceptance for Payment - It is designed for purchase of Fuel at filling stations all over Nigeria.
Easy Reconciliation - Statement showing transactions for any particular period can be issue to our customers on request.
Saves Management Time – since the process of fuel buying is now streamlined
Greater Control - Organizations can now effectively manage their fleet expenses by effectively managing costs associated with fuel purchase.

Call fred 08035592066
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by leorayvon2k2: 9:00am On Oct 24, 2013
Hi people having read through this thread I can see every one has a issue with every fuel station buh now I have a better solution which my company can offer to both private and coperate firms

EMERALD FUEL CARDS

The Emerald Fuel Cards provides a faster and safer way for company drivers to pay for fuel bought for company vehicles. This is very suitable to organizations that have staff buses or a large fleet of vehicles and do not want to be saddled with the administrative issue of mishandling of cash or irregularities of fuel expense claims from drivers of those vehicles. By using the Fuel Cards, the drivers of company vehicles will not need to handle cash. The prefunded Emerald Fuel Card will be used for payment at the various petrol stations and the receipt issued at the petrol station will simply be submitted to management for reconciliation. Your organizations will no doubt have greater control of its fleet expenses by effectively managing costs associated with fuel purchase.
Benefits:
Prevents Cash Theft – ATM / Cash withdrawals are not allowed with this card. It is mainly to be used for POS type of payments at the petrol station. Petty theft is completely eliminated as no cash is involved.
Acceptance for Payment - It is designed for purchase of Fuel at filling stations all over Nigeria.
Easy Reconciliation - Statement showing transactions for any particular period can be issue to our customers on request.
Saves Management Time – since the process of fuel buying is now streamlined
Greater Control - Organizations can now effectively manage their fleet expenses by effectively managing costs associated with fuel purchase.

Call fred 08035592066
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
How Bright Biogas System Work

Bright Biogas Make Use Of A Relatively Simple, Well-Known, And Mature Technology. A Biogas System Comprises A Large Tank, Or Digester. Inside The Tank, Bacteria Work Symbiotically To Convert Organic Waste Into Methane Gas Through The Process Of Anaerobic Digestion.

Every Day, The User Of A Bright Biogas Feed The Bacteria Inside The Digester With Household By-Products Such As Market Waste, Kitchen Waste, And Manure From Livestock.

The Methane Gas Produced By The Bacteria Inside Bright Biogas Can Be Used For Cooking, Lighting, And Other Energy Needs.

Waste That Has Been Fully Digested Exits The Bright Biogas In The Form Of Organic Fertiliser And Is Good For Fish Meal
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by Trussing(m): 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
For those who feel cheated at Total filling Stations, you can seek redress by sending a complaint to customerfeedback@total.com.ng
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by Ubiquity: 9:12am On Dec 12, 2017
ifenadi:

Most of the pumps in Naija are not card ready!
It doesn't change anything, at the end of the day, they know how much is theirs and deduct it before submitting the money made at the end of the day. Incase you don't know, the filling station owners calculate their income by how many thousand litres was bought.
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by Chineduogbojo95: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
How to prevent being cheated by fuel sellers and for knowing the best filling station in your town to buy fuel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPxftPjSl94
Re: New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant by Tuneday01(m): 7:29am On Apr 28, 2023
tuyi19:
@op, this your finding is not only in Asaba o, it happens here in Lagos, one of the Mobil station in Lekki/ Ajah road close to mobil office does it often, they did it to me more than 3 times, the fisrt one was a war between us at the end of the day, they added my 1k fuel. the second time, the guy did not even ague with me, the moment i shouted, he gave me immediately. So it is not new in Lagos.

This same thing just happened to me this morning and i feel cheated, i hope OP can put this on front page

On my way from home this morning, i branched at AP station close to my house to buy small fuel that can take me to the island, note that my 2010 toyota highlander was on the last bar and no low fuel light was ON yet, i topped up 2k and planned to fill up when i get to the island. after the top up, the fuel guage was almost at half tank.

The journey from gbagada to lekki lasted about 25mins and then i branched at MOBIL, the one close to MOBIL office on lekki epe express way, on ur right before you get to sandfill bustop.

Packed and told the guy i want to fill up, i was expecting to fill up with about 8k maximum but to my surprise, the bill came to 12,243 after having fuel in my car and it was close to half tank!

this amount is suppose to be for 66liters, my full tank is 73liters

while i was being served , i noticed there were two guys, d main guy pressed something on the machine before selling, the other guy was quick to punch the amount on POS for me to pay.

fill up for my highlander is just 73 liters and there is NO way that balance in my can will be 7liters.

I feel cheated and i wish i have a medium to call them out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms - Vanguard / Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.