Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys (35480 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
idowuswap: Igbos are animal in lagos they want to spoil yorubaland.awon alale onigba fun won.let them continue
Must you tribalise every thread? Where the mods them dey sef?? Later them go ban me for stupid reasons...mtchew everytime Igbo vs Yoruba, mtchew...retards.

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by GentleMimi: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
odua boy: Rip ugwu your wicked brothers killed you because of money.
Maybe when they start killing one another lagos will gradually be depopulated.
you again? This tribalistic tin? U no dey disappoint me in tribalistic threads.*spits*. people like u make me 'almost' loose hope in Naija

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pangea: Na wa o!
Sunday and Chimezie?
Area boys in Lagos? shocked
yes. And we all,even my dog knows the intention of this thread....it has failed at inception as those names mentioned covers up absolutely nothing that we all know about area boys,touts,agberos,street urchins....just dont wanna drag myself into such senselessness anymore....see how those minute bird brains r going tribal once again
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by deeptesting(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
We have to simply learn how to choose the battles we fight wisely especially in this our country called Nigeria... RIP to Mr. Ugwu and to the wife, you have to take over the drivers position now and keep the business going....Husband and wife cannot be blowing hot at the same time, one party should have stepped down and say "Honey" please give them the token and let them get the hell out of here.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Oguieke(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
odua boy: Rip ugwu your wicked brothers killed you because of money.
Maybe when they start killing one another lagos will gradually be depopulated.
OPC BOY u talk robish
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by binhozie(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
What is this post doing on FP?
A very random, isolated, seemingly old news, generated and catapulted onto FP to instigate tribal warfare
Smacks of ulterior motive and pettiness

4 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by uceee(m): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
The day we shun this silly tribalism in this country eh. Immediately I saw this topic on the front page, I knew what to expect, but was still hoping not to find it. Unfortunately, the foolish Igbo & yoruba tribalists could not resist playing the blame game insulting each other. How sad and utterly disgusting.
I have bad news for you: Nigeria will remain 1 country for the next 50 years at least. You can therefore look forward to your miserable lives hating each other.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Fxwarrior: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
booqee: dunce you simply saw the topic and commented without reading the content all in the name of 'first to comment' shey?? Just because the topic says lagos, u think it must be yorubas?? Well go read the content, they're all igbos. Obote!!

Shh shh.Who threw the stone?Saturday.Who hit him stick?Saturday!Miss until you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that 'Saturday' is Igbo guy then you have a say.He could be Yoruba because from experience Yoruba area boys ginger a lot and get angry easily.
I wouldn't exonerate Chimezie because he's an accomplice.

Besides must every thread turn to ethnic bashing? embarassed
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Great success...their population in Lagos will reduce this way...let them keep killing each other.

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
Chaleeee:

Saturday and Chimezie sound like Yoruba names to you? Rabid racist!!
am trully fed up with little brains like u...that TAOIOCOL's post u all are splitting ur spleens out to would be laughing at how stuupid u all can get cos he sure would know d kinda reactions his post would generate n u all are ignorantly falling over n playing along...someone's sure enjoying himself knockin ur lil heads together...even my dog wouldnt ascribe CHIMEZIE to yoruba least of all expecting heated reactions....use ur heads men,not da balls...i get it...this is a delibrate tribal bashing thread..

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by pbling: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
it also hapen in land issue,d state gave dem dat powa e shd b brought 2 book,
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Italiano1: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
superstar1: If Fashola decides to deport these ones now, they will start whinning and crying.

Exactly my thoughts!

If he decides to rid Lagos of these criminal and drops them at Uppy Iweka. The state will be sued 2 billion Naira

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by dbride: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Umuigbo, Igbos, over to you. @chukwudi44, please wake up and defend either the dead or the living, choose whoever, they are all igbos. This is yet another defence job to do......Igbos are again involved, this time it is Igbo against Igbo. I am curiously watching to see how this one plays out. One has already accused Yoruba without reading the story......tribalism is a demon!

4 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by ajanaku2(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
me_for_you: Saturday is an english name. Possibly a yoruba boy from the state of osun.
And somebody has mouth to say the boys (the criminals) may be innocent afterall. Between a wife that is an eye witness, and area boys, who will you believ?

What kind of Yoruba Man names his Son "Saturday"? He'd rather name him "Abameta"!

There's every likelihood that this so called Saturday is far from being "Omo Oodua" and why the eff did you mention Osun state?

O ya were ni?

7 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by MrMcJay(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
binhozie: What is this post doing on FP?
A very random, isolated, seemingly old news, generated and catapulted onto FP to instigate tribal warfare

The same blame-game. You are not blaming the murderers, you are blaming the Mods. Unfortunately. They won't answer you. Why don't you man up and face the 'bigots'?

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by sylve11: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Journey well to the dead.

But y r the igbos so hated this way? From the north to the east to south. Nawa o. cool
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Arysexy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
I was at the spot this incident happend, and to burst ur bubble, saturday is a YORUBA tout also called Kehinde and he was d bastard dat struck the business man, Punch intentionally use his English name to hide his identity.

Both of them will face the music.

4 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Women shaa...

He might have settled the guys but am sure the wife was the one saying NO. mtchew***

RIP bro.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Italiano1: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Arysexy: I was at the spot this incident happend, and to burst ur bubble, saturday is a YORUBA tout also called Kehinde and he was d bastard dat struck the business man, Punch intentionally use his English name to hide his identity.

Good Man!

As you have said you were at the spot, NL should pass your details to the police authorities so that you can assist them with their investigations. By the way how do you know Saturday's real name? Are they your friends?

12 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by nerodenero: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
me_for_you: Saturday is an english name. Possibly a yoruba boy from the state of osun.
And somebody has mouth to say the boys (the criminals) may be innocent afterall. Between a wife that is an eye witness, and area boys, who will you believ?
Obviously,you are highly demented and seriously need help.Why associate the name 'saturday' to yoruba and osun for that matter?This dude could have come from any part of the country.You must learn not to reason from your anus.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Arysexy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
Italiano1:

Good Man!

As you have said you were at the spot, NL should pass your details to the police authorities so that you can assist them in their investigations. By the way how do you know Saturday's real name? Are they your friends?

shut up goat head! These touts are well known in dat area for disturbing any business man dat offload in dat area. This incident happend around a joint wia we wia having drink as i visited a friend there.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
Let the tribal war begin on nairaland,on your marks,get set,go grin
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by nerodenero: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Arysexy: I was at the spot this incident happend, and to burst ur bubble, saturday is a YORUBA tout also called Kehinde and he was d bastard dat struck the business man, Punch intentionally use his English name to hide his identity.

I dont know why ethnic bigotry has eaten deep into our system.Why would Punch hide his identity as claimed by you?Is it right that for a criminal jump justice because of ethnic differences?Nigeria and indeed her people needs total reorientation.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Italiano1: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Arysexy:

shut up goat head! These touts are well known in dat area for disturbing any business man dat offload in dat area. This incident happend around a joint wia we wia having drink as i visited a friend there.

You will have to explain that to the authorities.

You have changed your statement from been at the spot to you were around the area.

9 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
sylve11: Journey well to the dead.

But y r the igbos so hated this way? From the north to the east to south. Nawa o. cool
gan gan here we go
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
ajanaku2:

What kind of Yoruba Man names his Son "Saturday"? He'd rather name him "Abameta"!

There's every likelihood that this so called Saturday is far from being "Omo Oodua" and why the eff did you mention Osun state?

O ya were ni?
ma da bobo ye lohun jare,o nsiwin ni

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
engineerd: Great success...their population in Lagos will reduce this way...let them keep killing each other.
abi o,we no go touch dem

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
uceee: The day we shun this silly tribalism in this country eh. Immediately I saw this topic on the front page, I knew what to expect, but was still hoping not to find it. Unfortunately, the foolish Igbo & yoruba tribalists could not resist playing the blame game insulting each other. How sad and utterly disgusting.
I have bad news for you: Nigeria will remain 1 country for the next 50 years at least. You can therefore look forward to your miserable lives hating each other.
50 yrs?no wahalaa,we go wait,after 50 yrs everbody must go him way,our mumu don do
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by ReLaTE(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
binhozie: What is this post doing on FP?
As long as ndi odida anyanwu bu ndi nwe forum a,kedu ihe ichere ka ha mee na onodu a? Onye nwe forum a bu ya na isi.

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Must you tribalise every thread? Where the mods them dey sef?? Later them go ban me for stupid reasons...mtchew everytime Igbo vs Yoruba, mtchew...retards.
take it or leave it,this is what seun wants,something that would create traffic on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
ReLaTE: As long as ndi odida anyanwu bu ndi nwe forum a,kedu ihe ichere ka ha mee na onodu a? Onye nwe forum a bu ya na isi.
same to you

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Traffic Robbery Kingpin Arrested At Mile 2 Lagos (Pictured) / Ernest Akpan Found Dead In Tingles Hotel Swimming Pool In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.