Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why (21472 Views)

Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study / Take The Pressure Off The Kids: Why Kids Need To Play / High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by Adeshina365: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kanwulia:

You wanno bully JUNGLE BUNNIES OF AFRICA? grin

Hommie,this line got me laughing!!!gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by mustaphagreens(m): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
stillwater: The society is different. Our experiences are too. Even church is different. The longer you stay abroad, your emotions start getting softer too and forget A is Z to us. grin It's only murder or death that gets an expressive response from us. Then you would see Africans rolling on the floor. You are only celebrated when you die in your violent husband's house than when you divorce him. There are millions of girls in Nigeria that have been raped that just picked up their underwear and went on as if nothing happened. They only feel shame and do not feel that there's an injustice that has been done to them. Take the ABSU rape victim for example. What dignity that woman is protecting is beyond every single brain cell in my head. I'm still annoyed about that incident. See the poverty in Nigeria, and we say we have a government. We are not in touch with our emotional side. We have been desensitized to hurt, pain, wickedness, dejection, hate, strife, and helplessness by the biggest bully on earth - the Nigerian government. We have been trained very very well in a concentration camp Nigerian style. We hardly commit suicide but show our fruits in other flamboyant styles like fraud, crime, prostitution, aggression and the incessant need to loot and loot and loot.
pls when would the audio version be available?
Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by Zumarocket(f): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kanwulia: Because NIGERIAN KIDS love aggression! THEY WERE CONCEIVED, BORN AND RAISED WITH AGGRESSION!!!! kiss

AFRICAN KIDS ARE BATTLING HUNGER AND POVERTY!!! kiss
No ELECTRICITY. . . .SHYTTING IN BUSHES AND WIPING THEIR AZZZES WITH ELEPHANT GRASSES!!!!

Ha! Make NL gang try dem luck ke!
We go see who go COMMIT SUICIDE F'O'RST! grin
Mu che che che che che che che!!!

Such a beautiful girl. . .bullied by extremely UGLY AND HATEFUL CREATURES ONLINE?

She must have lived a very sheltered life. . . . cry

E BADU E BELLE AND E JOLOSI FULL ONLINE I SWEAR! ALL BECAUSE OF CYBER BLOKOS!!! TUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIAKWA!!!! cry

The fate of little girls WHO GREW UP WITHOUT FATHERS AT HOME!!! OR IN POLYGAMOUS RANCHES ALL OVER AFRICA!!! LIKE ONE NAIRALANDER IN THIS FAMILY SECTION THAT JUST COMMITTED SUICIDE BECAUSE OF PEHNIS ON NL. . . TUFIAAAAAAKWA TO THE HIGHEST POWER!!!!! kiss

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! TRY YA LUCK. . . .MU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA UNA GO QUENCH ONE BY ONE. . . GUARANTEED!!! cool

why are u rantin, u made no sense

2 Likes

Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by tobillionaire(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
wen i was in secondary skul, ma teacher brought me out on d assembly ground nd told d whole student dat i stole ma dads moni, its an offence dat am really guilty of. Since den i neva touch wat doesnt belong to me. I didnt commit suicide bt learn nd am a better person today

5 Likes

Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by adeyrule(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
I remebered when I was in skul my best used to be my worst enemy when he bullies me,he do call me names like'ugly mucheche',ori ejo den its always painfull I used to console myself bt after second skul wey money don come nd I come handsome him no fif call me dat name again,come see wetin I use his life do with abuse,sometimes he go wan cry self

1 Like

Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by Ayooxx(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Chai bully way I don surfa for this life eh no b small o especially for secondary school...chai fgc ibillo I hail thee
Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by mustaphagreens(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
adeshina3665:

Hommie,this line got me laughing!!!gringringrin
there's nothing funny about it!
Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
I was a victim of bullying, and don't say it doesn't affect African kids, it does!!! It took me several years to regain my self confidence. My kids will never go to a boarding school!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by tobillionaire(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
nairaland bullies nko?
Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by BlackBaron: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
Bullying simply put, makes no 'African' child stronger. Kids would react differently to it. In Western countries however suicide is kind of a social construct and seen as a way out which extends to kids too unfortunately.

Infact if you think it'll make kids stronger ill be apt to presume some in our society, believe bullying is an accepted norm which it isn't!
Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by Seequadry(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
I av a BROWN teeth nd my class mates(mostly girls) calls me BABA GIRAN. It pains oo buh I no send dem...dey even tease me on aw am gonna kiSs my wife on our wedding day,, just IMAGINE..thank god I survive it buh.. B4 bully makes u stronger u might av loos many things.. I loos confidence in class I don't ask question during lecturer cos dey will laugh @me b4 I spit out anything..if u ask me did u understand I ll only say YES SIR/ma..
No junior will respect u.. cos ur fellow class mates ve already bulshit u n der presence

I thank god 4 ma life am better dan most of dem Now by Faaaaaaaar #noBmouth

4 Likes

Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by infonubia(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
Edwin02110: Abeg any body get BB charger for here?
No, check the next thread.

1 Like

Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by Confusion: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
from what i see going on in the western world, if it is not drug addiction, it is suicide
i have vowed that my kids must do secondary school and tertiary in nigeria before going out for what ever other degrees they want
Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by Alexgeneration(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Real_Alfranco: Bullying isn't good... But the American kids are used to civilised interactions(no force what so ever),that's why dey are fragile and break-down easily when ever someone YELLS at dem or bullies dem... I was bullied in primary school by a guy and his bro,dey'll stop me and beat me up 2 a pulp.I came home crying one day and my dad said "if u don't teach dis guys a lesson,don't open ur big mouth and cry here again".. I had no choice bt 2 teach dem da lesson and dey learnt it well!! Now we are friends!!
Bros tell them, in Africa you MUST stand up for yourself or else,them go match you skata
Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by JSAdex: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Why is AJEPAKO stronger than AJEBUTTER. Lol
Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by solomon111(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
I can't understand how anyone can rationalize suicide as a defence mechanism against bullying rampant in the west.
It's bizarre!!
Infact the kids that should be killing themselves are african kids due to the fact that the legal and support mechanisms for abused people are not that developed in africa.
May God never let me beget such wimps as children.

2 Likes

Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by arctoni: 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Its so simple, our instincts ar jst diffnt.....dy take lif 4 notin ad we africans luv our life.......try ad watch NATGEO WILD u wil see wat am sayin,wat on a normal day an african man wudnt try or u try and watch skin deep,u wil see hw wild dy ar.........trust me u goin 2 respect dem 4 dat,..dy luv experimnts
Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by delegiwa(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
ezeagu: Nigerians internalise it and deal with bullying in a different way. Victims of bullying in Nigeria don't kill themselves, they grow up to be armed robbers or military heads of state.

Guy u harsh oh! U mean say Aguiyi Ironsi, Gowon, Murtala, Obj, IBB, Dark goggles and Abubakar were all bullies in school?
Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by ceze(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
When a child is bullied and goes home crying to his parents, they will still add more beating to that child's life - 'you dey mad? No be your mate him be? Ur own don big today. I go teach you lesson. If dem beat you, beat ur own back.' such are the words from parents. So why wnt bully make us strong.

1 Like

Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by solomon111(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
JSAdex: Why is AJEPAKO stronger than AJEBUTTER. Lol
Guy forget that thing.
How many americans are as rich as davido's dad?
And i am definitely sure davido can never kill himself because he was bullied.
I think it depends on upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by dayokanu(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Oyinbos are generally soft

If you watch their investigation discovery. They would catch a hardened criminal by talking to him he would start crying and confess.

Try that one for Naija. Person wey you catch korokoro beat am till all him teeth comot go still deny till him die

10 Likes

Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by hunter21(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
bulling does not make african children tougher it makes african children grow up to become bullies

3 Likes

Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kanwulia: Because NIGERIAN KIDS love aggression! THEY WERE CONCEIVED, BORN AND RAISED WITH AGGRESSION!!!! kiss

AFRICAN KIDS ARE BATTLING HUNGER AND POVERTY!!! kiss
No ELECTRICITY. . . .SHYTTING IN BUSHES AND WIPING THEIR AZZZES WITH ELEPHANT GRASSES!!!!

Ha! Make NL gang try dem luck ke!
We go see who go COMMIT SUICIDE F'O'RST! grin
Mu che che che che che che che!!!

Such a beautiful girl. . .bullied by extremely UGLY AND HATEFUL CREATURES ONLINE?

She must have lived a very sheltered life. . . . cry

E BADU E BELLE AND E JOLOSI FULL ONLINE I SWEAR! ALL BECAUSE OF CYBER BLOKOS!!! TUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIAKWA!!!! cry

The fate of little girls WHO GREW UP WITHOUT FATHERS AT HOME!!! OR IN POLYGAMOUS RANCHES ALL OVER AFRICA!!! LIKE ONE NAIRALANDER IN THIS FAMILY SECTION THAT JUST COMMITTED SUICIDE BECAUSE OF PEHNIS ON NL. . . TUFIAAAAAAKWA TO THE HIGHEST POWER!!!!! kiss

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! TRY YA LUCK. . . .MU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA UNA GO QUENCH ONE BY ONE. . . GUARANTEED!!! cool

LOL...DUDE SPEAK FOR YOUR SELF.....ME I KUKUMA NEVER WIPED MY AZZ WITH ELEPHANT GRASS BEFORE
Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by Afam4eva(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
That's because Nigerians see it as a fact of life and being bullied is small compared to other things that they may be facing, so suicide is never an option. Americans on the other hand can see bullying as the world being against them and invariably resort to having suicide thoughts to end the pain.
Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by tobillionaire(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
i think she doesnt av much sense, ha mum tried ha best by changing d skull. She shld av done ha own part by blocking or removing all those fwndx. I believe every social ntwrk has its own way of ex-communicatn frndx

2 Likes

Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by dohiswill: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
Do you think eating Eba and obe luru, garri and kulikuli, is for fun?
Who go commit suiside for bully, in fact this oyinbo mentality na chicken own
Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by Tonylyte(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
infonubia:
Good to know that we could put a positive spin on it.
lol, bullying in africa is wat God hmself can nt change...ya father go slap ya face lyk say u b adopted child...the way i was bullied in my secondary school only God knws hw i survived it...
Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
I was bullied in secondary school to the point where when it's night I never wanted the day to break. one time I was beaten so much, they put fresh pepper all over my body and eyes when I went to pee pepper fell from my you know what, but I never thought about killing myself. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by OAM4J: 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
stillwater: The society is different. Our experiences are too. Even church is different. The longer you stay abroad, your emotions start getting softer too and forget A is Z to us. grin It's only murder or death that gets an expressive response from us. Then you would see Africans rolling on the floor. You are only celebrated when you die in your violent husband's house than when you divorce him. There are millions of girls in Nigeria that have been raped that just picked up their underwear and went on as if nothing happened. They only feel shame and do not feel that there's an injustice that has been done to them. Take the ABSU rape victim for example. What dignity that woman is protecting is beyond every single brain cell in my head. I'm still annoyed about that incident. See the poverty in Nigeria, and we say we have a government. We are not in touch with our emotional side. We have been desensitized to hurt, pain, wickedness, dejection, hate, strife, and helplessness by the biggest bully on earth - the Nigerian government. We have been trained very very well in a concentration camp Nigerian style. We hardly commit suicide but show our fruits in other flamboyant styles like fraud, crime, prostitution, aggression and the incessant need to loot and loot and loot.

What more can I say? You've said it all.
Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by ovo4u(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
some uses rizzor to cut themselves to pieces here in europe, back in the days my teacher brought us all out who could not read from the text,,Ali goes to school'' men this teacher went ahead and brought a young girl in primary 4, she did the reading so pure in front of the class and she was ask to give us all each 12 stroke of the stick. Well we didn't kill ourselves.

If we name bully, men oyibo go run with both hand and lead grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
But Bart Simpson n Milhouse have been bullied severally by Nelson Mort, they didn't commit suicidecheesycheesygringrin

2 Likes

Re: Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why by theSpark(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Na so when i dey primary 4- Js2 my classmates use mouth make my life miserable. Na that time I shine my eye develop bad mouth.

Bullying dey institutionalized in Naija. Be you an adult, a soldier fit bully your life cycle at a checkpoint and frogjump u join. Who don commit suicide because of that?
I think suicide is common amongst them oyibo because it is not seen as taboo. And them no dey beat their pikin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Husband And Wife Have A Joint Account? / She Doesn't Love Him, But He Doesn't Believe In Divorce. / Challenges Of A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.