Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" (6516 Views)

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 3:06am On Jul 05, 2008
doyin13:

Hannibal the Intellectual grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hehehehehe. . . , . . . . .I guess I should listen to Fiddy a bit more for an education

In fact. . . . . . . . . . . .I wonder how Fiddy would say the words 'I Love You'

Errrrrr- - - - - --- - - - -''You is a sexy looking round ass ho''

Doyin, stick to the scripts.
Can't u be serious for 5 minutes?? angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by eldee(m): 3:08am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

He says it to her in his actions.
Rev, don't tell me you haven't noticed wink
I have ooh . . . actions [size=1pt](like arguing Nas Vs JayZ)[/size] speak louder than words grin

Hannibal:

I apply diplomacy. . . . .  wink cheesy
So you're a 'greenlight' person like stillwater too? wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 3:13am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

e-honeymoon with STILLWATER.
Stop denying her o! Whoever sees your constant quoting with her and thinks there's nothing is also in denial.
You know much better than to deny what everyone else can see. angry

No comment! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

eldee:

I have ooh . . . actions [size=1pt](like arguing Nas Vs JayZ)[/size] speak louder than words grin

Yet, no comment! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 3:13am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

Doyin, stick to the scripts.
Can't u be serious for 5 minutes?? angry angry angry angry

Na wa ooo. . . .Whats with all this seriousness malarkey

All of a sudden Seriousness is more treasured than Niger Delta Oil
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jekkad: 3:15am On Jul 05, 2008
lmao doyin u r sick grin grin grin grin na waoooo seriously cant u be serious for just 30 seconds grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 3:16am On Jul 05, 2008
eldee:

LOL!
Ever wonder how they manage to agree in their disagreements?
Diss with a lil' bit of L-O-V-E?
It's the classic example of Primary school love! It's so romantic and it's all unfolding in front of our eyes.
Love is so sweet.

Darl - we need to rekindle ours ooO! undecided undecided

Hannibal:

No comment! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yet, no comment! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Like husband, like wifey.
This is the new power couple of NL - They are as cowardly as they come.
Hannibal, i thought you had a backbone- where did you drop it? Stillwater's floor?
Dang - you've gone puppy on us. It's so depressing. sad sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 3:18am On Jul 05, 2008
doyin13:

Na wa ooo. . . .Whats with all this seriousness malarkey
All of a sudden Seriousness is more treasured than Niger Delta Oil

With a pit-bull like you roaming the yard, we need some sobriety.

Meanwhile, i spoke to her tonight.
She said u need to fax your statement of account to see if u meet her requirements.
What do u say??

@ J-girl,

Whatz this about??
I don't understand what u talking about here. . . . .

Hannibal? Coward?? Backbone?? Puppy??
This aint a science class.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 3:20am On Jul 05, 2008
Mehn. . . .Jackal go kill Still water oo

Contrary to his moniker, he is built like a Panda

And Contrary to her hard nosed Rock persona, Stilly is more Cyndi Lauper physically

Do I hear Suffocation
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by StephenP(m): 3:25am On Jul 05, 2008
Where's Mesmerize? All this talk about love affairs makes me want to bring ours into the open .
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 3:26am On Jul 05, 2008
doyin13:

Mehn. . . .Jackal go kill Still water oo

Contrary to his moniker, he is built like a Panda

And Contrary to her hard nosed Rock persona, Stilly is more Cyndi Lauper physically

Do I hear Suffocation

U PRAT!!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 3:26am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

@ J-girl,

Whatz this about??
I don't understand what u talking about here. . . . .

Hannibal? Coward?? Backbone?? Puppy??
This aint a science class.
Of course - like i said you're cowardly when it comes to stillwater. You better put the sentences in your head and use that intelligent brain of yours and hers to configure what it means.
The Hannibal I know would answer any question fearlessly. Don't allow all of NL start trampling on you using Stillwater.
Now Answer me - what happened to your backbone?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ Doyin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 3:27am On Jul 05, 2008
StephenP:

Where's Mesmerize? All this talk about love affairs makes me want to bring ours into the open .
becuz you dey crase grin
which love affair, remind me o. .

@doyin
omo, you no go kill me tonight. . rotflmao grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jekkad: 3:27am On Jul 05, 2008
StephenP:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

@doyin

abeg log off from dis forum ,make i no laff my lungs comot grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by StephenP(m): 3:29am On Jul 05, 2008
Mesmerize:

becuz you dey crase grin
which love affair, remind me o. .

Are you denying me because I haven't said "I love you" yet?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 3:30am On Jul 05, 2008
jek_kad:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
No mind am. . I'm surprise too

Stephen ask amebo nlers o. . dem say I be too wowo. . you want wowo girl abi?
leave me jor, whoopi fyne pass me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 3:31am On Jul 05, 2008
StephenP:

Are you denying me because I haven't said "I love you" yet?

hmmmm. . act. weren't you the one calling me 50 times a day to say "I love you"? shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 3:31am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

Of course - like i said you're cowardly when it comes to stillwater. You better put the sentences in your head and use that intelligent brain of yours and hers to configure what it means.
The Hannibal I know would answer any question fearlessly. Don't allow all of Nairaland start trampling on you using Stillwater.
Now Answer me - what happened to your backbone?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ Doyin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My Sabbath started 6pm yesterday evening so u might not see me at full pelt.
Meanwhile, i still don't understand your theories. . . . .
What exactly are u on about??
Ma backbone/spine/vertebrae column is in shape. . . . .What has that gotta do with "I LOVE YOU" topic??
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by onyinye2(f): 3:36am On Jul 05, 2008
personally i feel there is nothing wrong in saying i love you. to me it is more on the timing. if you say it too early in the relationship, you are pushing me away than getting any closer. If you dont say it at all, it makes me question the intent of the relationship. i mean is it going any where or are you just in it for the ride?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 3:37am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

My Sabbath started 6pm yesterday evening so u might not see me at full pelt.
Meanwhile, i still don't understand your theories. . . . .
What exactly are u on about??
Ma backbone/spine/vertebrae column is in shape. . . . .What has that gotta do with "I LOVE YOU" topic??
You know what?
This is your lamest answer to any question asked of you on NL and I'd like to say - I'm highly disappointed. tongue
But it's your life and hers so lemme back out. cheesy
When you find your backbone, lemme know cos until then, I can only talk to ppl who don't use offtopic as an excuse. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Goodnight y'alll!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by TOH(f): 3:38am On Jul 05, 2008
what ride oyinye? Thought you dont let them ride anything
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 3:39am On Jul 05, 2008
Mesmerize:

No mind am. . I'm surprise too

Stephen ask amebo nlers o. . them say I be too wowo. . you want wowo girl abi?
leave me jor, whoopi fyne pass me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Walahi. . . .you make Whoopi look like Toni Braxton grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 3:39am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

You know what?
This is your lamest answer to any question asked of you on Nairaland and I'd like to say - I'm highly disappointed. tongue
But it's your life and hers so let me back out. cheesy
When you find your backbone, let me know because until then, I can only talk to people who don't use offtopic as an excuse. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Goodnight y'alll!

Come on J-babe,
You know i am no coward. . . . .but the point is, i don't understand your question.
Why don't u ask it in a more clear and concise manner??
Biko nu!!! tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by onyinye2(f): 3:41am On Jul 05, 2008
TOH:

what ride oyinye? Thought you don't let them ride anything

not a sexually type of ride, but the guy is just in the relationship just for the sake of being in it. he has no intent in really committing.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 3:43am On Jul 05, 2008
Now this kain lady go make me lose control of my tongue.

No be I love you again . . . . . . .Na 'I lurrrrrrrrr You'

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 3:44am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

Come on J-babe,
You know i am no coward. . . . .but the point is, i don't understand your question.
Why don't u ask it in a more clear and concise manner??
Biko nu!!! tongue
Really?
Okay lemme break it down to you in a clear and concise question
It's simply this - Do you think you say 'I love you' to stillwater in your actions on NL?

Now we all know the answer - i just wanna hear you out cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 3:44am On Jul 05, 2008
@doyin
olodo. . you no hear the latest gist? dem say I make her look like hallie berry grin
Me thinks I make you look like Danzel Washington. . come let's compare picshur jare. . where that your naked picshur? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 3:45am On Jul 05, 2008
Mesmerize:

@doyin
olodo. . you no hear the latest gist? dme say I make her look like hallie berry grin
Me thinks I make you look like Danzel Washington. . come let's compare picshur jare. . where that your naked picshur cheesy cheesy

Omo jati jati lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 3:46am On Jul 05, 2008
@doyin
emi ni jati jati. . u don kolo again? cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 3:46am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

Really?
Okay let me break it down to you in a clear and concise question
It's simply this - Do you think you say 'I love you' to stillwater in your actions on Nairaland?

Now we all know the answer - i just want to hear you out cheesy

Why would ma actions say such? Do ma actions say that to u or anyone??
J-girl, you are getting your co-ordinates mixed up.
Extend ur signals a bit more and u would see/hear more clearly.

@ Doyin,

Is that NubianQ(Ya Queen Kong). grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 3:47am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

Really?
Okay let me break it down to you in a clear and concise question
It's simply this -[b] Do you think you say 'I love you' to stillwater in your actions on Nairaland?[/b]Now we all know the answer - i just want to hear you out cheesy

Na wa ooo.  . . . . . . . . . . .this girl dey on your case sha

@Jackal

That is Baby Kong

She needs to get on a diet of six cans of tuna a day for about a year. . . .then she will be Queen Kong

Abegi ooo. . . .Nubian Q na just fatty Elewa.

I want a cushion not a bouncing trampoline
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 3:50am On Jul 05, 2008
doyin13:

Na wa ooo. . . . . . . . . . . .this girl dey on your case sha
I'm naturally curious jare. If I noticed that btw you and the girl in the pic, i would have asked the same wink
Hannibal:

Why would ma actions say such? Do ma actions say that to u or anyone??
J-girl, you are getting your co-ordinates mixed up.
Extend your signals a bit more and u would see/hear more clearly.
Hannibal, you're just beating around the bush.
Is it normal for friends to follow each other like that obsessively?
If so, who else does the religious quoting and replying as much as you and her do?
My co-ordinates are fine thank you and so are that of eldee.
Yet we've seen the same thing
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 3:55am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

I'm naturally curious jare. If I noticed that between you and the girl in the pic, i would have asked the same winkHannibal, you're just beating around the bush.
Is it normal for friends to follow each other like that obsessively?
If so, who else does the religious quoting and replying as much as you and her do?
My co-ordinates are fine thank you and so are that of eldee.
Yet we've seen the same thing

Maybe we just happen to like the same topics . . . . . U can't put that down to love, can you??
U and Eldee are always everywhere. . . . . . . .I even found y'all on facebook . . .does that mean LOVE to me?? Nope!!!

I expect u and Eldee to have the same opinion . . . .Y'all are very close so thats no brainer.
As per your co-ordinates n signal processing, u need to get tha latest software.

@ Doyin13,

J-gurl wants to have me hair shaved like Delilah did Samson.
No way!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Romancelander Is This Really True? / What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.