Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" (6517 Views)

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 3:56am On Jul 05, 2008
I'm enjoying this. . *puts popcorn in the microwave**

@post
I really dnt give a d@mn undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by TOH(f): 3:57am On Jul 05, 2008
Lay off the popcorn, alagolo.

Alafishe tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 3:59am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

I'm naturally curious jare. If I noticed that between you and the girl in the pic, i would have asked the same winkHannibal, you're just beating around the bush.
Is it normal for friends to follow each other like that obsessively?
If so, who else does the religious quoting and replying as much as you and her do?
My co-ordinates are fine thank you and so are that of eldee.
Yet we've seen the same thing

What has the world come to. . . .A guy and a girl cannot innocently enjoy the intricacies
their phenomenal wit.

I mean Jackal and Stilly like the tit for tat banter. They gel in that respect.

There is never a dull moment between the two when they get together

The jokes they share is only understood by both of them.

Even where their interests diverge, for example in music, they somehow find a common ground

I mean come on. . . . . . . .this is the twenty first century.

If a guy and a lady can't relate like this innocently, I really would like to be kicked back to the stone age
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 4:00am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

Maybe we just happen to like the same topics . . . . . You can't put that down to love, can you??
You and Eldee are always everywhere. . . . . . . .I even found y'all on facebook . . .does that mean LOVE to me?? Nope!!!

I expect u and Eldee to have the same opinion . . . .Y'all are very close so thats no brainer.
As per your co-ordinates n signal processing, u need to get tha latest software.

@ Doyin13,

J-girl wants to have me hair shaved like Delilah did Samson.
No way!!!!
Ummm - if you love the same topics - fine
Do you have to go turning it into a hannibal-stillwater deceptive-romance thread?
I and Eldee are not always everywhere. You don't see me talking about rap with y'all on music thread with him - do you?
It's obvious too - we're an NL couple - that's what we are meant to do. At least we are in no denial about it.
I don't want your hair shaved - i just want you to spill the truth and get over your denial!

Is that so hard?

Doyin - I'll shut you up in a minute. Obviously - you don't see what i see. Besides since still is so quiet when i ask her, i have to turn to jackal.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 4:02am On Jul 05, 2008
Doyin, since everybody is getting hooked up. . will you be my Nairaland baby daddy
You can say I lurrrrrrrrr you anytime you want
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 4:04am On Jul 05, 2008
Mesmerize:

Doyin, since everybody is getting hooked up. . will you be my Nairaland baby daddy
You can say I lurrrrrrrrr you anytime you want

Only if I get a the full effect of those bosoms

The doctor says I lack Dairy Calcium
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 4:05am On Jul 05, 2008
doyin13:

What has the world come to. . . .A guy and a girl cannot innocently enjoy the intricacies
their phenomenal wit.

I mean Jackal and Stilly like the tit for tat banter. They gel in that respect.

There is never a dull moment between the two when they get together

The jokes they share is only understood by both of them.

Even where their interests diverge, for example in music, they somehow find a common ground

I mean come on. . . . . . . .this is the twenty first century.

If a guy and a lady can't relate like this innocently, I really would like to be kicked back to the stone age

Touche. even though ur post reeks of sarcasm. wink

Please tell J-girl what 21st century is all about.
There's no law of physics that says LOVE must EXIST between a man and woman even though they see every day of the week.
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm J-girl, do u love Eldee??
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 4:05am On Jul 05, 2008
doyin13:

Only if I get a the full effect of those bosoms

The doctor says I lack Diary Calcium
oniranu.,,,,,,, no be only bosoms.,,,knuckles nko?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 4:06am On Jul 05, 2008
Mesmerize:

oniranu.,,,,,,, no be only bosoms.,,,knuckles nko?

Ninu Furo Idi mi niyen ma lo grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 4:08am On Jul 05, 2008
doyin13:

Ninu Furo Idi mi niyen ma lo grin grin
doyin, me and you never had this discussion
go and sin no more
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 4:09am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

Touche. even though your post reeks of sarcasm. wink

Please tell J-girl what 21st century is all about.
There's no law of physics that says LOVE must EXIST between a man and woman even though they see every day of the week.
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm J-girl, do u love Eldee??
Yeah no law like that but we know it's a probability.
Stop defending yourself. It's so cute - tears in my eyes.
Of course I love Eldee! Is that not obvious?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 4:12am On Jul 05, 2008
Where Stillwater sef. Make she com put the matter to rest

She is too classy for Jackal anyway. . . , .How anyone will fancy a 50 cent fan is beyond me.

Now an Ali Farka Toure fan. . . . . . grin grin ;Dthat is another different matter
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 4:13am On Jul 05, 2008
doyin13:

Leave my baby sister Stillwater. . angry angry she no do anything. .nl love ko nl love ni. . the girl's as gentle as a bee
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 4:15am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

Yeah no law like that but we know it's a probability.
Stop defending yourself. It's so cute - tears in my eyes.
Of course I love Eldee! Is that not obvious?

So it's NOW probability??   tongue tongue

I have to defend maself so the poultry animals who take everything online seriously can understand before they start printing wedding IVs.
If u love Eldee, goodluck to y'all.
Invite me to your wedding.

doyin13:

She is too classy for Jackal anyway. . . , .How anyone will fancy a 50 cent fan is beyond me.

Now an Ali Farka Toure fan. . . . . . grin grin ;Dthat is another different matter

Are u this jobless??
I can't believe the number of peops triple-beaming me . . . . . . Blimey!!!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 4:17am On Jul 05, 2008
studentetc:

For the first time in two weeks, i'm going to bed.

Anyone spot Onyinye around somewhere, please tell her i wish her the love she's looking for.

Na me.
me too jare. . NL is officially boring. .
I know I'll wake up banned tomor. . w/e. . I still love you too seun grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 05, 2008
Yikes, I'm embarrassed.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 4:20am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

So it's NOW probability?? tongue tongue

I have to defend maself so the poultry animals who take everything online seriously can understand before they start printing wedding IVs.
If u love Eldee, goodluck to y'all.
Invite me to your wedding.
Thank you then! I'll make sure you get the prototype IV sef. Express mail tongue tongue tongue
stillwater:

Yikes, I'm embarrassed.
Girl - that was not my intention. I just wanted to know what was up and since you were running away from me . . . . .
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 4:22am On Jul 05, 2008
stillwater:

Yikes, I'm embarrassed.

I know. . . .Sorry Honey

Come. . . . , Have a bosom
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 4:24am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

Thank you then! I'll make sure you get the prototype IV sef. Express mail tongue tongue tongue

U see??  
If u had asked me this question clearly, u would have gotten your answer hours ago. wink cheesy
Trust me, i am innocent. cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 4:27am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

You see??
If u had asked me this question clearly, u would have gotten your answer hours ago. wink cheesy
Trust me, i am innocent. cheesy
If you think I believe you 100%, you're in for a shocker.
But i'll let it go now out of respect for her.
But you sir - you have intentions and very very soon I know still will hear of them, maybe not on NL but she'll hear of them. Then we'll all know what's up.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 4:31am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

If you think I believe you 100%, you're in for a shocker.
But i'll let it go now out of respect for her.
But you sir - you have intentions and very very soon I know still will hear of them, maybe not on Nairaland but she'll hear of them. Then we'll all know what's up.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't despair, babes. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Nice investigative efforts but no evidence.
Provide YIM chatlogs, SMS, Phonelogs then i might take u serious. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 4:34am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't despair, babes. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Nice investigative efforts but no evidence.
Provide YIM chatlogs, SMS, Phonelogs then i might take u serious. grin
I won't despair
NL one is more than enough for us all.
I just really hope you guys don't miss each other lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lemme run off now!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 4:39am On Jul 05, 2008
Stillwater. . . . . .

I am jealous ooo

You have not come out to deny that rascal Jackal

Might you actually like him shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 4:39am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

I won't despair
Nairaland one is more than enough for us all.
I just really hope you guys don't miss each other lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

let me run off now!

Don't run away now. . . . . . .I am gon' miss you.
Hey. . . .i have got a question of me own too?
What does  J stand for in J-girl?
Me educated guess would be Jacqueline Bauer grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Doyin13,

Rascal??
U are lucky today is Sabbath day.
No cussing n fussing. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 4:41am On Jul 05, 2008
Still water. . . . .Jeez

The brother watches 24.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 4:42am On Jul 05, 2008
lol grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 4:44am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

Don't run away now. . . . . . .I am gon' miss you.
Hey. . . .i have got a question of me own too?
What does J stand for in J-girl?
Me educated guess would be Jacqueline Bauer grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.
No way!
The J stands for the name of my darling and it's not Jack Bauer - lol! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You can't miss me when your girls are still here now! grin
doyin13:

Still water. . . . .Jeez

The brother watches 24.
Doyin, you are heavily crazy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 4:45am On Jul 05, 2008
doyin13:

Still water. . . . .Jeez

The brother watches 24.

Doyin, u know 24??
Mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn . . . . .UK has upgraded you.
Gone are those days when Papa Ajasco and Samanja used to be your favourite TV Show.
Bloody scallywag.

j-girl:

No way!
The J stands for the name of my darling and it's not Jack Bauer - lol! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You can't miss me when your girls are still here now! grin

Aiiight, babes!!!
U have a good chance working for CTU though. tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 4:47am On Jul 05, 2008
Goodnight y'all

Grandpa needs to rest his bones
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by iseobio(m): 5:39am On Jul 05, 2008
if people love each other in this forum, there is nothing embarrassing to say i love you. And dont deny your intentions.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by ladybam(f): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2008
iseobio:

if people love each other in this forum, there is nothing embarrassing to say i love you. And don't deny your intentions.

abi!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by iseobio(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2008
Well on the positive side it is good for men to tell their babes that they love them. If men develop this attitude they will be able to tell their kids that they love them which will help to enhance family unity and affection for each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? / South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) / Wigs And Weaves For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.