Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. (8525 Views)

Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by WildChild00(m): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2013
I would want to debate.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by WildChild00(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2013
chaircover: if a man knows that he wont be caught, will he still cheat?

Why not, he will there are a lot of factors that makes a man to cheat.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by pickabeau1: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
Should polygamy be destigmatised for women of marriageable age and considerable economic means who are surfeit in the market

https://www.nairaland.com/1485598/science-claims-women-not-hardwired
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
WildChild00: I would want to debate.

Noted. thanks.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
chaircover: if a man knows that he wont be caught, will he still cheat?

We can replace as :

"Is it natural for men to cheat? Yes or No"

lol
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
pickabeau1: Should polygamy be destigmatised for women of marriageable age and considerable economic means who are surfeit in the market

https://www.nairaland.com/1485598/science-claims-women-not-hardwired

Can u rephrase that in a simpler term?

Thanks.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by pickabeau1: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Can polygny be a solution to the problem of excess women cheesy
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by pickabeau1: 6:36am On Oct 21, 2013
chaircover:

which excess women? ole angry tongue

See u .... good morning.......

Have a splendid week
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by RoyalRoy(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2013
pickabeau1: Can polygny be a solution to the problem of excess women cheesy

Lollllz...funny dude!!
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by bellong: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2013
Is cohabitation the best means of understanding a potential spouse?
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by ayobase(m): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2013
bellong: Is cohabitation the best means of understanding a potential spouse?

Nice one there.

Madam Tgirl, na to come make arrangement e remain now!

Let's start with compiling the suggested topics!
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by ayobase(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by ayobase(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2013
chaircover:

I like this one . . .will love to hear read both sides of this argument.

And I will love to read from u!
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by damiso(f): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2013
Hardline Parenting you know the old school naija style flog till you drop, children must be seen and not heard grin grin grin vs Liberal(not too sure liberal is the right word but feel free to modify) Parenting I.e talking through issues and working through emotions, rarely physical type.

Just typed as It came to mind grin grin Tgirl pls modify appropriately.And No I would not want to debate cos am quite time strapped at the mo.Would not mind reading the differing views on the topic.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by ayobase(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2013
chaircover:

Lol no time and thanks to my attending alata community school, my grammer skills no reach debate level

smiley
But, we both know better.

Its definitely tiring typing sometimes!
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by pickabeau1: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2013

This smells interesting ....

Royal Roy:

Lollllz...funny dude!!

wetin man go talk...
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2013

awww...this is a good one.

1 Like

Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
damiso: Hardline Parenting you know the old school naija style flog till you drop, children must be seen and not heard grin grin grin vs Liberal(not too sure liberal is the right word but feel free to modify) Parenting I.e talking through issues and working through emotions, rarely physical type.

Just typed as It came to mind grin grin Tgirl pls modify appropriately.And No I would not want to debate cos am quite time strapped at the mo.Would not mind reading the differing views on the topic.

lol

As if u knew what d nxt question will be. grin

@ Ayobase, I can't remember if you volunteered to debate.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
I would love to debate
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
teeo: I would love to debate

Yea, noted. Saw it on d other thread.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by greatgod2012(f): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
Is middleman (alarina) still relevant in present day marriages?
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by ifyalways(f): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2013
Most of the suggested topics been debated to death here. The only new and refreshing topic I see here is "Bellong's" .

It would makes an interesting debate.

1 Like

Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by RoyalRoy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
This is a break down of all topics available for debate.
You are all enjoined to vote for a topic of your choice.
Just copy and paste a topic of your choice. No extra comments required.

Topic with the most pick carries the day. Here we go!!

1. Is it natural for Men to cheat?
Yes or No

2. Polygamy an escape route for spinsterhood?

3. Cohabitation : Recipe for succesful marriage?

4. Spare the rod and spoil the child.
True or False?

5. Middle man between intending couple.
Still relevant or not?

6. Sex before Marriage.
Right or Wrong?

7. Feminism: A positive or Negative?

8. Is bullying an effect of dysfunctional homes?

9. Should the man be 100% financially responsible for his family? Yes or No

10. Abusive marriage: Who is to be blamed?
The abuser or the abused?

11. Should a wife demand or initiate sex?

12. Should parents support teenage relationship for their kids?

13. Should marriage be a life time commitment?
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
Royal Roy: This is a break down of all topics available for debate.
You are all enjoined to vote for a topic of your choice.
Just copy and paste a topic of your choice. No extra comments required.

Topic with the most pick carries the day. Here we go!!

1. Is it natural for Men to cheat?
Yes or No

2. Polygamy an escape route for spinsterhood?

3. Cohabitation : Recipe for a successful marriage?

4. Spare the rod and spoil the child.
True or False?

5. Middle man between intending couple.
Still relevant or not?

6. Sex before Marriage.
Right or Wrong?

7. Feminism: A positive or Negative?

8. Is bullying an effect of dysfunctional homes?

9. Should the man be 100% financially responsible for his family? Yes or No

10. Abusive marriage: Who is to be blamed?
The abuser or the abused?

11. Should a wife demand or initiate sex?

12. Should parents support teenage relationship for their kids?

13. Should marriage be a life time commitment?

Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by bellong: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
How many topics can one person vote for?
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by RoyalRoy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
bellong: How many topics can one person vote for?

Just a topic per person.

So scrutinise well before picking your choice. thanks.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
bellong: How many topics can one person vote for?

just one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Get Bachelorhood Certificate In Nigeria, Genuine Advice Needed Plz / I Need To Know If She's Truly Pregnant / How Do One Get The Husband To Pay For His Children's Welfare After Seperation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.