Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. (8523 Views)

Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by RoyalRoy(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:

I like this!

is that your pick?
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2013

R there always warning signs in an abusive marriage .I think this is broad.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2013
yellowpawpaw: 3

R there always warning signs in an abusive marriage .I think this is broad.

I don't think there's any topic like this.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by xynerise: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
Una never still choose topic? undecided
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
xynerise: Una never still choose topic? undecided

We trying to give enough time for other ppl to vote.

Have u voted for a topic?
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Royal Roy:

is that your pick?
Yep! smiley
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I don't think there's any topic like this.

Sorry I didn't specify.
I mean number 10 is a bit broad and better if debated upon on that context.

And I nominate iduwo. (Don't worry, I"l hv ur back!)
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by xynerise: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
bellong: 3. . Cohabitation : Recipe for
succesful marriage?
I vote for this
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
xynerise:
I vote for this
Correct! cheesy
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Sorry I didn't specify.
I mean number 10 is a bit broad and better if debated upon on that context.

And I nominate iduwo. (Don't worry, I"l hv ur back!)
My pawpaw, I nominate u! grin
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by esmeralda1(f): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
I would like to read about No 4
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by esmeralda1(f): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
No 4 Spare the rod and spoil the child.True or False

1 Like

Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
ummsulaym:

haba! Not only ladies make up a family na. Oya, choose your topic... I vote you for first speaker o for whichever topic signed by mods, but choose topic first cheesy
i dnt hv a topic yet but i debate on whichever topic u come up with if it scale through
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
3 nd 6
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
Who is to blame in abusive relationships?
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Fhemmmy: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
naijababe: Who is to blame in abusive relationships?

What a great topic to debate on . . . I would love to see this one too
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
naijababe: Who is to blame in abusive relationships?
Nice one... but this is a very big one and the topic will be disintegrated into many forms... To raise this kind of topic, please let it be after ASUU strike ... the small pikins should be really busy then and not come spoil beta thread
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
ledafaze:
Nice one... but this is a very big one and the topic will be disintegrated into many forms... To raise this kind of topic, please let it be after ASUU strike ... the small pikins should be really busy then and not come spoil beta thread

And while they are busy, they wont be able to learn from what to do to prevent abusive relationship, they need it more than that older ones that seems to be stuck in it
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by ummsulaym(f): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
joker5180: i dnt hv a topic yet but i debate on whichever topic u come up with if it scale through

I see my choice of topic scaling through, oya go prepare...
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

And while they are busy, they wont be able to learn from what to do to prevent abusive relationship, they need it more than that older ones that seems to be stuck in it

Hmmm you are very right.... But I hate their silly comments.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Bravo!
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
ledafaze:

Hmmm you are very right.... But I hate their silly comments.

You cant hate it more than i do, but for them to learn, we have to have tolerance and thick skin . . .
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
joker5180: 3 nd 6

u need to choose one pls and are u saying u wanna debate?
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
I see d agbalagbis are beginning to show. cheesy

Oga Fhemmy, u go debate?
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Fhemmmy: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tgirl4real: I see d agbalagbis are beginning to show. cheesy

Oga Fhemmy, u go debate?

Yes!!!!!! But who would i debate against oh, and i will surely have to go and read the rules - Cos you know men are horrible with instructions cheesy
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Fhemmmy: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nonso23: 3. Cohabitation : Recipe for
successful marriage?

Voted

Another nice one . . . kai, now i am confused oh embarassed But i would still settle for the other one
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yes!!!!!! But who would i debate against oh, and i will surely have to go and read the rules - Cos you know men are horrible with instructions cheesy

Thanks sir. Just follow this thread, u will get to see the details soon.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Thanks sir. Just follow this thread, u will get to see the details soon.

OK, Ma
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by StateOfMind: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
3. Cohabitation : Recipe for successful
marriage?
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by ummsulaym(f): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tgirl and Royal roy, sign fast so that the debaters can start preparing... October is almost gone and the D-day is scheduled to be november right?
Apologies if am rushing you two*** and I want to say you two are doing great job here. KIU
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by lertee(f): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
I choose No. 3,cohabitation.
If I knew of this earlier,I would have prefered “how much should parental decision influence one's marriage to a potential suitor”.
I don't know if it has been discussed before or it can be discussed later. I need to read people's view on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Get Bachelorhood Certificate In Nigeria, Genuine Advice Needed Plz / I Need To Know If She's Truly Pregnant / What Could Be Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.