Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. (8522 Views)

Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by bellong: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2013
Caracta:

I want you in the debate sad

I am language phobia. If I participate, this will be my first debate in my entire history angry angry. I prefer quiz and impromptu speech.

However, I am waiting for the release of the time-table to make a final decision. If the time is right, will surely do.

3 Likes

Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
bellong:

I am language phobia. If I participate, this will be my first debate in my entire history angry angry. I prefer quiz and impromptu speech.

However, I am waiting for the release of the time-table to make a final decision. If the time is right, will surely do.

What tym will be right 4 you?
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by DesChyko1(m): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
Tgirl.. Just some word of advice.. 1. Try to make the debate much shorter in terms of length of words. So they can be easily studied.
2. Get serious and hardworking judges so others won't be over-laboured. They must be knowledged about debates/the topic and language to avoid funny questions and incomprehension
3. Take your time in planning out. Rushing the debate isn't cool. Let it last out its quality.
4. Don't change any of your rules for any reason.
5. You're the boss. You're the planner. The success are all on your decisions. Always remember that.
6. Emmm.. Emmm.. You know nah *winks*
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by bellong: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
Tgirl4real:

What tym will be right 4 you?

3rd-4th week in November. Subject to others convenient time.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by chamotex(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
Okay I'm in
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by RoyalRoy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
chamotex: Okay I'm in

Nice to have you in.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by quivah(f): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2013

Im in.. if there are still spaces
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by ayobase(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
me dey vote 7.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by oluchijud(f): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
If der's still room 4 one more person.. Pls count me in..
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
Wow!

3 new people. Noted guys. There is still room to volunteer. smiley

@ Bellong, we are looking @ 2nd week through to the 3rd week. Still discussing with the judges. Can you work around that?

@ Des.Chysko, I understand you. thanks. wink
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
ayobase: me dey vote 7.

Voting is over Ayo. I thought you voted earlier?
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
Updated list.

Tgirl4real: Here is a list of debaters;

- Bellong
- Obinoscopy
- TV01
- Xynerise
- Baba Oyo
- Efemena_xy
- Ayobase
- Wildchild00
- Teeo
- Fhemmy
- Joker5180
- Pataki
- Domiquez
- Caracta
- Des.Chyco
- Chamotex
- Oluchi jud
- quivah

I'm sorry if I omited any ones name. Kindly indicate interest so that the list can be updated.

The debate planning/logistics thread will be opened soon with further details.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by bellong: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
Tgirl4real:

@ Bellong, we are looking @ 2nd week through to the 3rd week. Still discussing with the judges. Can you work around that?

I will be very busy in the 1st-early part of 3rd week.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
bellong:

I will be very busy in the 1st-early part of 3rd week.

The 3rd week will most likely be for the finals and all debates will be on weekends.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2013
I will release an update tonyt.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by bellong: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
Tgirl4real:

The 3rd week will most likely be for the finals and all debates will be on weekends.

May not be too available before then even on weekends. Thank you
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Caracta(f): 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
Tgirl4real:

3rd week? Any day before (or close to) 20th November is a no-no for me sad sad
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by GSKing: 12:50am On Oct 29, 2013
bellong:

May not be too available before then even on weekends. Thank you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLONG, WISHING YOU LLNP, AMEN.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by bellong: 6:47am On Oct 29, 2013
GSKing:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLONG, WISHING YOU LLNP, AMEN.

Thank you... Amen
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2013
bellong:

Thank you... Amen

It's ur birthday? Cool! Happy birthday. LLNP.

I thot u said u would be busy early 3rd week. :\

C'mon naa. sad
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by bellong: 10:39am On Oct 29, 2013
Tgirl4real:

It's ur birthday? Cool! Happy birthday. LLNP.

I thot u said u would be busy early 3rd week. :\

C'mon naa. sad

I said I would be free 3rd - 4th week. The 3rd week will be from like Thursday.

Thanks for the birthday message
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2013
bellong:

I said I would be free 3rd - 4th week. The 3rd week will be from like Thursday.

Thanks for the birthday message

Good. You don't need to be physically present for d 1st round. U will get d details soon.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
All debaters should pls pick a topic and indicate the position they are arguing for.

https://www.nairaland.com/1496463/family-section-debate-2013-feedback#19162259

Thanks.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Caracta(f): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Tgirl, please i won't be available. I'm so sorry. Thank you.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Caracta: Tgirl, please i won't be available. I'm so sorry. Thank you.

No probs dear. If it's cos of availability, you don't have to be physically present for the first round.
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Mamaflex(f): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. by Tgirl4real(f): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With Me? / How Can I Get Bachelorhood Certificate In Nigeria, Genuine Advice Needed Plz / I Need To Know If She's Truly Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.