Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. (42996 Views)

MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2013
Emmy9ite: I own her now, It's official!

lol ...if u dnt kimme who will ?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
chiboy429:

comot dere yeye,whetin i wan use Alomo do? Make sth make he be sth and we go feel am ,#happy 4 u sha . A big congratulations
lol. real men knows what good alomo could do for them.
ask nnamdi.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Bertadayz:

Son of sojar na sojar, just try ...ah trust ma sojar bf (lol) he go nack u beta technical-knockout ! Ah don ring bell o ...oya fight !

lol. see as trouble de sleep, yanga come de wake am.

anyway, ask Davido, he sure knows what a military slap sounds like
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
Bertadayz:

Excellent ...I want to be kept well ...very well !
...and so far, I've not failed in my responsibility!
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
Bertadayz:

Son of sojar na sojar, just try ...ah trust ma sojar bf (lol) he go nack u beta technical-knockout ! Ah don ring bell o ...oya fight !
haha, him want use broken neck enter new year? I am a black belt holder o! Hehe
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Bertadayz:

Excellent ...I want to be kept well ...very well !
Trust me dear, I have a degree in keepiology! cheesy I will guard you with my last blood smiley
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Bertadayz:

lol ...if u dnt kimme who will ?
haha. I won't o, I'll rather prefer we die together!! smiley
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
Emmy9ite: cheesy grin The Bible says be your brother's keeper.. he was helping you keep her well! cheesy
Oh really? Never mind. You won't understand. I think it's really serious. sad
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
chiboy429:

na the mata me dey clear u so ,me nor dey chew doz tins
story story?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
Fellycutie: story story?

its a farce right?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by nestaAK(m): 12:03am On Jan 01, 2014
F I n al ly...
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by enohbong: 12:18am On Jan 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR OOOO
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 01, 2014
BUSY BRAIN:

lol. see as trouble de sleep, yanga come de wake am.

anyway, ask Davido, he sure knows what a military slap sounds like
confirm
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 01, 2014
BUSY BRAIN:
...and so far, I've not failed in my responsibility!

Darling BRAINs ...u hvnt ...lol
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 01, 2014
Emmy9ite: Trust me dear, I have a degree in keepiology! cheesy I will guard you with my last blood smiley
then lets see who wins d keeper's challenge
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 01, 2014
Av seen 2014, congratulations for joining me. Api new year all !
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 5:41am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year To All My Tuskites Friends Emmy9t,nNamdi, Brains,Fellycutie,Bertadays,Enohbong,Danhumprey, infact the list is innumerable,I Love You All. And Wishing You All The Creators Love And Blessings.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 6:19am On Jan 01, 2014
chiboy429: Happy New Year To All My Tuskites Friends Emmy9t,nNamdi, Brains,Fellycutie,Bertadays,Enohbong,Danhumprey, infact the list is innumerable,I Love You All. And Wishing You All The Creators Love And Blessings.
thank you brother. Happy new year to you and everyone else here. I wish you all the best of 2014
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2014
chiboy429: Happy New Year To All My Tuskites Friends Emmy9t,nNamdi, Brains,Fellycutie,Bertadays,Enohbong,Danhumprey, infact the list is innumerable,I Love You All. And Wishing You All The Creators Love And Blessings.
wish u same dearie
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
[quote
author=chiboy429]Happy New Year To All My Tuskites Friends
Emmy9t,nNamdi, Brains,Fellycutie,Bertadays,Enohbong,Danhumprey, infact
the list is innumerable,I Love You All. And Wishing You All The Creators
Love And Blessings.[/quote]i wish u dsame dear
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
NnamdiN: thank you brother. Happy new year to you and everyone else here. I wish you all the best of 2014

Yes o,we have made it.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
Bertadayz:
wish u same dearie

O Yeah!! Put on ur dancing shoes ,IS CELEBRATION TIME
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
Fellycutie: i wish u dsame dear

Come on with me,2014 is enjoyment time and happiness
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
Bertadayz:

Darling BRAINs ...u hvnt ...lol
Oya where is Emmy, you need to see this
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
Bertadayz:
confirm
Dearie, you might need to check your mail
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
BUSY BRAIN:

lol ...troublemaker
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
BUSY BRAIN:
Dearie, you might need to check your mail
k ...ah will
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year my right hand man.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
BUSY BRAIN:
You want chop new year slap ba! angry
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by senrino(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2014
cheesy :DMak una no worie.. Al diz freshers wey juz dy enter skul,wey wan cari gal matter 4 head.. U don dy hustle gals nw nw. grin grin grin

Na f9 get una.cuz uniuyo gals go suck una slim.. grin cheesy wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by senrino(m): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2014

How cum I no see ma name 4 diz list?
Hahahah! grin I undastnd u wan do am persnaly wit 1 bottle of RED LABEL.. grin grin no wahala I dy wait.. cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2014
senrino:

How cum I no see ma name 4 diz list?
Hahahah! grin I undastnd u wan do am persnaly wit 1 bottle of RED LABEL.. grin grin no wahala I dy wait.. cheesy

hahahahaha,sori senrino,i nor 4get u at all my manest man .3 big Tuale 4 u,wen u dey enta uyo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) / Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.