Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. (42999 Views)

MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2014
My fellow Tuskites both fresh and returning ,as the over five months old strike ended in December last year,i decided to outline various strategies that will help improve our standard of Education.

Because it is not enough for the union to get their demand but to find other means of sourcing for funding and improvements. Check the full details here http://m.enews.com.ng/improving-education-in-nigeria/

and never forget to use the comment box to share your own helpful views to save our Education from total collapse.

Great Nigeria students.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by senrino(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
chiboy429:

hahahahaha,sori senrino,i nor 4get u at all my manest man .3 big Tuale 4 u,wen u dey enta uyo?

Bro na 2mao Oº°˚˚˚°º​o n u?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
senrino:

Bro na 2mao Oº°˚˚˚°º​o n u?
wow gr8 ,safe journey,mine is on d 6th bro
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
The University of Uyo management said earlier today that Second Semester Examinations for the 2012/13 academic session will commence on March 19. The school management also hinted that the 2013/14 Session will begin on May, 15. Students have been advised to turn up for academic activities from Monday 6 January, 2014 at all campuses of the institution.
Http://enews.com.ng/ for more update
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2014
chiboy429: Happy New Year To All My Tuskites Friends Emmy9t,nNamdi, Brains,Fellycutie,Bertadays,Enohbong,Danhumprey, infact the list is innumerable,I Love You All. And Wishing You All The Creators Love And Blessings.
Same to you,bro.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2014
senrino: cheesy :DMak una no worie.. Al diz freshers wey juz dy enter skul,wey wan cari gal matter 4 head.. U don dy hustle gals nw nw. grin grin grin

Na f9 get una.cuz uniuyo gals go suck una slim.. grin cheesy wink
gringringringrin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2014
The University of Uyo management said earlier today that Second Semester Examinations for the 2012/13 academic session will commence on March 19. The school management also hinted that the 2013/14 Session will begin on May, 15. Students have been advised to turn up for academic activities from Monday 6 January, 2014 at all campuses of the institution.

‪#‎ doingcoolthings thatmatter‬ ‪#‎ uniuyostudetsfo rum
Just saw this info on Uniuyo students' forum on Facebook. So Freshers,you guys know when you would resume.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by senrino(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2014
University of Uyo sets March 19th for Second Semester
exams
The University of Uyo management has herald that
Second Semester Examinations for the 2012/13
academic session will commence on March 19.
The school management also hinted that the 2013/14
Session will begin on May, 15.
Students have been advised to turn up for academic
activities from Monday 6 January, 2014 at all
campuses of the institution.
Wishing all students good success as you commence
the second semester examination. May the Almighty
God crown your good effort with outstanding success.
Liveschoolnews implore all students to shun all form of
exam malpractice and be of good conduct before,
during and even after the examinations.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by senrino(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2014
chiboy429:
wow gr8 ,safe journey,mine is on d 6th bro

U2 bro.. We dy wait
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2014
she's back ...did any1 miss her ? Emmyswt whr art thou ?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2014
Bertadayz: she's back ...did any1 miss her ? Emmyswt whr art thou ?
Baby am here, I missed you so much! Can't wait to see you when school resumes!
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2014
Hmm!

to you. I'll give you a beep soon...
I'm sure you know yourself
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Emmy9ite:

lol ...dis kind e-luv, condition ya mind 2met 1 woh-woh gurl o
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Emmy9ite:

lol ...dis kind e-luv, condition ya mind 2meet 1 woh-woh gurl o
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hp mini for sale in uyo. 35k. Holla
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Bertadayz:

I don't care my dear. Love is blind
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Emmy9ite: I don't care my dear. Love is blind
indeed it is ...if its love o
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
lyeisha: Hp mini for sale in uyo. 35k. Holla

specifications and details needed
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Bertadayz:
indeed it is ...if its love o

i have volunteered to be camera man on that day both of u will meet
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Bertadayz:

Emmy9ite na she mind she don yarhn so o
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
I missed you guys o,most especially Fellycutie and the rest. Where is NnamdiN and Dabrake? They've been scarce around here! sad
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2014
chiboy429:

i have volunteered to be camera man on that day both of u will meet

our tear-rubber paparazzi
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2014
Bertadayz:

gringringrin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
Bertadayz:

na so,no b only tear rubber,na tear iron lol
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
Danhumprey: I missed you guys o,most especially Fellycutie and the rest. Where is NnamdiN and Dabrake? They've been scarce around here! sad
been a lil busy bro. How's u?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
chiboy429:

na so,no b only tear rubber,na tear iron lol

tnk God o ma broda ...aint u rather lucky ? u've just won a first class ticket 2witness d meeting

D raffle draw hasn't ended, more subscribers can apply ...the more u apply d higher ya chances of winning !

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2014
NnamdiN: been a lil busy bro. How's u?
I'm fine.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2014
Bertadayz:

tnk God o ma broda ...aint u rather lucky ? u've just won a first class ticket 2witness d meeting

D raffle draw hasn't ended, more subscribers can apply ...the more u apply d higher ya chances of winning !
gringringrin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 8:02am On Jan 05, 2014
Happy Sunday,guys. School's to resume tomorrow!
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2014
Bertadayz:

really? Thats interesting!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) / Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.