Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) (25813 Views)

Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding / Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
Adam, no wahala, do not try to incite any trouble.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by firestar(f): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
What a beautiful couple! kiss
Onila! Where do you get these pictures? embarassed cheesy
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Ajuran: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
HI

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ajuran: HI

Anyone can do that by opening multiple browsers or logging into a different device. You are not going to fool a computer scientist here.

2 Likes

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by PAPAAFRICA: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ajuran: HI
wasn't even clever.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by istahil(f): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
I am sincerely confused. Perhaps I should be told whats going on.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
istahil: I am sincerely confused. Perhaps I should be told whats going on.

Perhaps you should wake up to reality
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by istahil(f): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
What reality would that be?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by filebe777: 12:19am On Oct 20, 2013
istahil: A Somali woman with a Korean is something i have never seen before. I am sure she will regret it once she realizes that her children's culture will not be the same as her forefathers. Eradicating your culture through intermarriage is a form of self hate in my opinion. But I can see how some who find the appeal of being different (who have low self worth) are naturally immune from the natural biological need to spread not only your culture but your blood line. I have seen a few Somalis who married non Somalis, and many of them regret it, and many have divorced. Despite that, I am always skeptical when a woman marries a man who is different from her (as usually it's for money or their idealistic). Marriage as it is, is very hard to maintain with half of marriages ending in divorce in some parts of the world, but to take the additional risk of getting married to a non somali, and having a non somali child, and then returning to your parents in the hopes you will another somali man to take you and your half breed is something worth noting. I am a proud Somali, and will always stay within my culture and marry a Somali man. The idea of having a child who looks different than me staring at me and a husband who doesn't know my language is creepy. Plus Somali men are much more attractive and braver than any korean or asians I have ever met as Asians are very mild mannered and all look like clones of each other. If my predictions are correct this guy had a lot of money and the girl is doing it for the money.

-just my two cents.

You can't stay in ur village/town/country and think you know it all.
Go out,there is a bigger world out there and U̶̲̥̅̊ will be amused how interracial the world has gone, - as for me that lived in different countries basically cosmopolitan cities ,it is normal.
And I think interracial kids are the future....
Asian women like whites,yes. Asian women like blacks,yes.
Don't judge anyone,its all about what you choose,I had my fair share dating asian women,I was even asked out couple of times so I won't generalize cos I was never hated as black african,I lost few and I won most,just to tell you who I am.I love asian women and they love me too.No phillipinos pls!!!
We all make decisions that soothe us + or - ,what matter most is that we stay happy.

Words of advice for the younger ones hoping to explore women of other races(not afrricans)
1)Change of attitude- have a good listening ears,pay attention to little details,don't be bossy(like typical african men),treat her like a lady in all - I mean do those things that you call stupid love like buy her flowers,open the door for her,write her love notes in her absense,pick her call ,use ur ecko -be creative in your life
2)Be very diplomatic
3)Pls pls and pls don't ever take her home(Africa/Nigeria)to live the rest of her life with you.It never worked,it is not working and it won't W̶̲̥̅̊Φя̲k .
Love might turn her head and she initiates coming home with you to live but sooner or later she realises that this(Africa/Nigeria) is not what she needs in life,pressure sets in and she will be break down,I mean break down to the point of insanity.
You know why? Nothing works,the basic things of life are lacking in the society.
Yes,I said it.the society makes you loose your love/wife.
How can you overcome this hurdle?
Be an international person,get a decent job(get paid legally/be comfortable/rich if you can't decode),in this sense you live outside happily with your other kind(white or asian) and you keep coming back home.
Believe me young nairalanders I know what it is and how it is.
Love is a beautiful thing,reach out ,give love and U̶̲̥̅̊ shall find love.
As for the interracial couple in the pix,happy married life and may U̶̲̥̅̊ stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by istahil(f): 12:22am On Oct 20, 2013
^ I definately will not be reading that book you just wrote. And please keep your opinions to yourself. You are not Somali so you would not understand where I am coming from. Unlike Nigeria, Somalia is one tribe and one ethnicity with one religion. I see every Somali as a brother, sister, uncle or aunt.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by onila(f): 12:32am On Oct 20, 2013
comments from Somali's abt the wedding grin

Dhillllloooo

she is not going to be happy in bed thats for sure..kkkk

you calling her a dhilo cause she standing with a japanese not somali wtf

i rather kill my daughter and put her in the grave like the jahilia time shid.

she is happy at the moment bt let her learn from experience

I bet u her family r disappointed to the max
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by onila(f): 12:33am On Oct 20, 2013
Ajuran

whats the meaning Dhillo tongue
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by onila(f): 12:34am On Oct 20, 2013
I love Somali's smiley

very proud pple
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Ajuran: 12:35am On Oct 20, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I see everyone here is paranoid ....he he hehe he

onila: I love Somali's smiley

very proud pple

sorry we dont love you.....

onila: Ajuran

you are a dhillo
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 20, 2013
onila: Ajuran

Onila, dhilo is a swear word sadly.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Ajuran: 12:36am On Oct 20, 2013
onila: comments from Somali's abt the wedding grin

Dhillllloooo

she is not going to be happy in bed thats for sure..kkkk

you calling her a dhilo cause she standing with a japanese not somali wtf

i rather kill my daughter and put her in the grave like the jahilia time shid.

she is happy at the moment bt let her learn from experience

I bet u her family r disappointed to the max

i see somali people agree that marrying out is disgusting.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 20, 2013
Ajuran:

i see somali people agree that marrying out is disgusting.

I thought you wanted to marry out?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Ajuran: 12:45am On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

I thought you wanted to marry out?

are you crazy. I am a Somali, the most beautiful women are Somali. I want to continue the Somali people......where you get this crazy idea.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 20, 2013
Ajuran:

are you crazy. I am a Somali, the most beautiful women are Somali. I want to continue the Somali people......where you get this crazy idea.

Ok. So why so militant walaal?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Ajuran: 12:49am On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Ok. So why so militant walaal?

because I am Somali. And these adoons have invaded my country.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 20, 2013
Ajuran:

because I am Somali. And these adoons have invaded my country.

I don't want to derail the thread, but you know that isn't true right?

Can you behave? Are you 40 jir?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Ajuran: 12:58am On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

I don't want to derail the thread, but you know that isn't true right?

Can you behave? Are you 40 jir?

waxaan jira labataan iyo lix saano, adigaa naa?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 20, 2013
Ajuran:

waxaan jira labataan iyo lix saano, adigaa naa?

Labaatan iyo lix ah? Inte ku kortay that you're acting like this?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Ajuran: 1:03am On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Labaatan iyo lix ah? Inte ku kortay that you're doing this?

waxaan ku so kore marekanka. Adiga intay sano baa jirtaa?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 20, 2013
Ajuran:

waxaan ku so kore marekanka. Adiga intay sano baa jirtaa?

Maxaa ka galaay. Don't you know naag agekeeda mala weydeeyo. Just trying to figure you out. Marka is this some kind of bashaal for you?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Ajuran: 1:07am On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Maxaa ka galaay. Don't you know naag agekeeda mala weydeeyo. Just trying to figure you out. Marka is this some kind of bashaal for you?

adiga mawaxaa taahay jaanjoos. Sualaha nagaa jooji.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 20, 2013
Ajuran:

adiga mawaxaa taahay jaanjoos. Sualaha nagaa jooji.

Oh please, I'm no jaanjoos lmao why ma lagu rabaa for something?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Ajuran: 1:11am On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Oh please, I'm no jaanjoos lmao why ma lagu rabaa for something?

Mayaa lakiin suaalo badaan baa ee waaytinaysa. For no reason.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 20, 2013
Ajuran:

Mayaa lakiin suaalo badaan baa ee waaytinaysa. For no reason.

I want to know what your issue is micnaha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Pain And Toture Behind The Dinka Tribe of Sudan Scars / Alaafin Of Oyo Bags 2 Doctorate Degrees From A South Korean University(pics) / Forget About Oil, The Gold In Ife Needs Exploration – Ooni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.