Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Recipes For The Fruitful Home - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recipes For The Fruitful Home (48091 Views)

Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures / Recipes For Some Igbo Soups / I Need Recipes For Stew, Spaghetti, Beans, Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
Lol@madam. Why now? Are you getting error messages? Copy one of the links and paste in your browser window.

Or email me on fruitfulkitchen@gmail.com
Lemme see how I can help
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by maymay1(f): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Dreamsinbc: Lol@madam. Why now? Are you getting error messages? Copy one of the links and paste in your browser window.

Or email me on fruitfulkitchen@gmail.com
Lemme see how I can help
thanks i have seen it now
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by twingirls: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
Dreams U̶̲̥̅̊ are da best, Ĵüڪ† had d okro a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ fufu ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ lunch, I'm planning d oat muffin ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ dinner!  dh leaking finger! Dis is Ĵüڪ† a treat ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ him, no more okro ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ a while. Tanks, i love new food recipe.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
Twinnie, you are a gem. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. Eku Sunday!
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by kike100: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
My sistas and bros, as we trust God and medicine as we TTC, its important we also pray and secure their lives even before they arrive. I came across this brief message which I enjoin us to open, listen, pray and be blessed. I haven't stopped listening over and over since I got it oo.
Sorry if I digressed the thread.

http://www.funkefelixadejumo.org/web/do-you-already-have-a-child-children-are-you-a-mother/
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 29, 2013
Hello all, @Dreams, I carry 'joko' siddon for this thread they wait for November 1st, so no just worry yaself. I still dey wonder y U neva start to post our food timetable angry abeg no lemme turn to wanderer ooo grin grin . @Lizzy & Twinie, I dey gbadun una parole. @All, WE WILL GET THERE!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by twingirls: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2013
Dreams don turn me to something else o! I beg can eating too much oat make me gain wait?

I made d carrot a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ apple oat muffins dis ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣! I made 3 cups so i could freeze some,  gave dh 4 ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ his tea, he asked ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ 2 more a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ insisted on taking 4 to office.

As ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ me, i decide to taste one, it was smelling too good ( Ĵüڪ† like cake ). I sat on d kitchen floor a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ate  remaining 10, without brushing o! No lemon water, no acv! Somebody help, i hope too much oat isn't fattening?

Mamat and Lizzy, i no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ 1st o, i don start already, right now I'm off to check d new recipe a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ see wat  can do! I'm on punishment ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ finishing all dose muffins
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2013
Twinnie, LMHO! Too much of it is fattening. And it might purge you, cos of all the fibre. Trust me, I've done it before (12 in a row). You are hereby on oat probation for the next 3 days grin

No be say you talk, they are addictive. I just put 3 or 4 on a small saucer (it will look plenty), then wrap the rest for the freezer. By the time I finish eating the ones I took (slowly, while watching tv), if I'm tempted to take more, they are already almost frozen, so I don't just bother.

@MamaT, no wonder o. Just wanted to put up a few recipes so that the menu table will make small sense
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by VENUSS(f): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
@ dreams hope u are doing good and lo. You still they kitchen abeg take am easy o and don't mind all this longer throat (I no mention name o).
Dh got me the brown rice, but it looks like the normal local rice and not like the one I bought before, he did not find quinoa there. Will mail you please
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by uteh: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hello Dreams, sorry to derail d thread a bit. I have bn checking out your website for d past 2 hours. I was searching for recipes that are fertility friendly which dh can take as breakfast or lunch pack to work (he doesnt like eating out). He is tired of rice, bread etc. Any idea?

Btw, great and informative site u have there. I didnt know d benefits of sesame oil till i read about there. Pls what is bulgur?

Ehmmmm, shame dey catch me sha ( i be village woman o!!!). Beta to ask than to die in silence, abeg wetin be: worcestershire sauce and oyster sauce. No vex abeg
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Uteh, my people talk say person wey ask question no dey miss road. Oyster sauce and worcestershire sauce are sauces used to flavour food, much like soy sauce. You can find them in any good supermarket.

For your dh, have you checked out the oat recipes? Also look into beans, wheat couscous, plantains, and bulgur. Bulgur is cracked parboiled wheat. You should also find it in good stores.

Thank you for the compliment, I'm very grateful
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by uteh: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
@Dreams, na so. Thank you. I check d wheat cous. But am not sure he will like to take dat oat preparation to work o.

The sesame seed oil i bought has soy oil in it. I wanted to use it to prepare d sesame oil chicken recipe. But am worried about d soy oil in it, cos of estrogen.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:00am On Oct 30, 2013
Uteh, you know what? Make the oats for him, maybe on saturday or sunday, to try it out. I'm not talking about the oatmeal o, I mean the baked muffins. You might be surprised.

Please look for soyless sesame oil. Please.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by uteh: 7:27am On Oct 30, 2013
Alright, i will try it out. Would look for d sesame oil .

Thank you.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by lizzyslaw(f): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
@Dreams and all! cry cry

Ȋ̝̊̅ yam tired. All efforts to get ACV has proved abortive, d women at d veg market off airport road in benin hv turned me into a clown. Everytime Ȋ̝̊̅ get there (which is almost every 2 days) D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laugh and say see dt black oyinbo.

No ACV, no BSM and a lot of other things! Ȋ̝̊̅ think am beginning to hate benin.(Sighs)
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by VENUSS(f): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Lol, oyinbo woman. You went looking for acv at vegetable market? Go to big shoping malls you may get all you need there. Or just look for someone to buy them for you in abuja.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2013
I've posted the bone broth recipe, ladies and gents...

And new recipes up

http://thefruitfulkitchen./2013/10/31/bone-broth/

http://thefruitfulkitchen./2013/10/31/stuffed-omelette/

http://thefruitfulkitchen./2013/10/31/oat- pancakes/

I will post the meal plan for the first week later today. Have a wonderful day.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by honeypiegirl(f): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2013
pls do on time need to know if i have all for the week cos still havent got all 4 d 30dfc,fx
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by twingirls: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2013
Dreams, welldone, how are you a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ LO?
Omo ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ sanction on oatmeal no work o, but  tried, ate half cup of an pancake oatmeal ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ bf yesterday!  too purge yesterday ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ sha,
I don search ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ bulgur tire ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ big supermarket, i no find, U̶̲̥̅̊ fit help me get quinoa? Is honeywell couscous d same as wheat couscous? I been D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fear to cut my pumpkin because of d small beans i wan make, how wil i store  remaing one?

Mamat how U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥? Tanks ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ d call, i don find iyabeta a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ i don remove my no. But i don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ gbadun dat line so, i no go remove ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ fone again,

All, how prep ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ 2mao?

I beg make i enter dreams kitchen, i been D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ see some new goodies
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
@Twinnie, to store pumpkin after cutting, just remove the seeds and store in the fridge. It will last about 10 days. I just finished looking for Quinoa in Dunes, they are out, and that's the only place I've seen it. I can help you get Bulgur, if you like. E boku!
The half cup of oats isn't bad at all. U try. I don't know about honeywell couscous o. It should be written sha if it is.

@Honeypiegirl, no problem, it should be up in the next hour
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
Day 1. B-Baked Grape Oats
L- fufu and vegetable soup
D-rice with chicken and veggies

Day 2. B-Pumpkin Oat Bars
L-plantains, greens and cod
D-easy beans and rice

Day 3. B-stuffed omelette (with wheat bread, if you like, not more than 2 slices)
L-Okro and oat fufu
D-chicken and potato curry

Day 4. B-rice pudding
L-vegetable yam
D-bean and pumpkin chili

Day 5. B-carrot and apple oats
L-fufu and vegetable soup
D-mashed sweet potatoes and vegetables

Day 6. B-honey grapefruit with banana
L-peppersoup yam
D-curried beans

Day 7. B-pumpkin porridge
L-poultry and vegetable bake
D-green plantain balls

Please, don't go hungry. You can snack on boiled eggs (not more than 2 a day), carrots, cinnamon apples and oranges (recipe soon). Drink lots of water, take the required vitamins...

I'll be back to add links to recipes already on the blog, and will put up more recipes before the day ends. Pls don't forget to look at the rules. May God bless our efforts.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by twingirls: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
God bless you dreams, my BIL is I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Jos now, i begged him to help me get bulgur, wat again can  ask him to get dat is plenty I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d north?

I want to make d toasted couscous now, but i realise i don't av ground cloves, cummin a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ cardamon, wat can  substitute with? Making it ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ dinner is a must, urgent reply needed, iv made so much mouth abt it to dh.

D pumpkin, do i wrap it up or Ĵüڪ† leave it I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d fridge? Shld i dice it or something? No vex say my question boku, dis thread is ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ me o, me amd my marriage D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ enjoy am
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by twingirls: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Yeah! Ori mi o, see food! Dreams tank you o. But U̶̲̥̅̊ av not given us recipe ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ all
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
Twinnie, the pumpkin, you can dice. No need to cover.
Do you have garam masala? If you don't, leave them out, it just won't have the same depth of flavour...peleee
What can your BIL get sef ooo? Leeks? You already found cauliflower. Chinese cabbage? Zucchini? Lol.

Yes, I will put up some more of the recipes today and tomorrow. This is a guide to how to eat this week-you can switch it around-you can eat monday's meal on saturday, and so on. Just make sure you eat the meal sha...
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
Smoothie recipes...try to have one serving a day

Handful of ugu+1 banana+1 apple+1/2 cup of water

1/2 cup coconut milk+1 banana+handful ugu

1/2 cup pineapple+1/2 cucumber+1/2 inch ginger (for dh after O, for all before O)

Juice of 1/2 grapefruit+1 cup cabbage

2 carrots+1 apple+handful ugu+1 inch ginger

1 apple+1/2 cucumber+1/2 cup cabbage

2carrots+1/2 cup pumpkin chunks+1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

2 carrots+1/2 cucumber+1 inch ginger

Handful ugu+1 banana+1/2 cup of milk

Carrot nog (recipe soon)

Ginger juice (recipe soon)

1 cup watermelon chunks+juice of 1/2 lemon

Pls refer to the rules for consumption of banana, lemons, grapefruit, pineapple and parsley, if using
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by gloriana(f): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls wat is d yoruba/igbo name 4 cinnamon n where can i find it. Pls Dreams wil dis also work 4 som1 wit fibroid? Tanx
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hello, Gloriana, yes, the diet is formulated to suit all everyone, including women with fibroids, PCOS, and Endo.

I don't think cinnamon has ibo/yoruba name, but it's a very common spice, sold packaged in powder and stick forms. You can find it in big stores everywhere, or in shops that sell cake things.

1 Like

Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by gloriana(f): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Tanx dreams, rily aprciate. So i shld jst ask 4 cinnamon or check 4d label. Kip up d gud work. Thumbs up
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by lizzyslaw(f): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
@ Venus Ha‎=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =)) нaнaнaнaнa it sounds funny right? Twas desperation particularly as D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ have other brands of vinegar in d market. White, Heinz ACV, etc. Ȋ̝̊̅ got Tumeric, couscous, soy sauce, brown rice and a host of other things from there. The big shops like hallmark r kind of impersonal and at d veg mrkt, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥'ll tell u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ r expecting some stuff so and so day and u can even order what u want and sy'll try to get it for u.

@Dreams, d menu give me relief, it isn't oyinbolised! Hope dey say DH go chop. My only fear wt him is d oatmeals as he likes his food spicy so any without pepper is a no no. Pls can Ȋ̝̊̅ do lemon and baking soda instead of ACV till Ȋ̝̊̅ can get it? Also pls can u edit d smootie recipes by spacing them out? D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ seem to run into each other right now. Also whn u talk about pineapple in d smoothie recipe, Ȋ̝̊̅ presume u r not referring to d core anymore right?

Sorry Oº°˚˚°ºh! Village girl ni!
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
Liz, yes you can continue to use till you get the acv. Even when the acv comes, continue to drink your lemon water first thing.

Yes, the part of the pineapple I refer to in the smoothies and juices above is the flesh.

The core is for 1-5dpo. Unless you have a high-speed blender, eat the core as is.
Buy a big pineapple, cut out the core, and divide into 5. Eat one everyday 1-5dpo (bromelain things).

Haaa, MamaT give me serious warning about the recipes o...no oyibolizing!
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Moyinoluwa83: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hello house. @ cheff dreambic, I throway salute o. Congratulations.! Happy bumping.
abeg I want join the challenge o and I think I am ready. Just need to get few things.

Please what is cod o. Still dont how I will be able to make the baked oat before going to work in d morning. Can I make in the evening to warm it in d morning? Thanks

@twingirl, our own agbani darego, I am also eyeing dat 66kg o. Now 70kg. Someone got quinoa for me from a food mat in lagos, will get the name for you tomorrow.it's in vi.

@all I dey greet o. Oya lessgo. 30days fertility something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

See The Huge Monitor Lizard My Friends Trap Caught At Their Backyard.� / Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? / Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.