Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Recipes For The Fruitful Home - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recipes For The Fruitful Home (48094 Views)

Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures / Recipes For Some Igbo Soups / I Need Recipes For Stew, Spaghetti, Beans, Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by honeypiegirl(f): 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
@dreams good job u are great and pls how do i go about d lemon and baking soda tin couldnt get avc (tight schedule),tanx
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by twingirls: 12:29am On Nov 01, 2013
Moyin! Hurray quinoa I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Lag? Do help send it early, wil be I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ VI 2mao a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ cod is our one a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ only dry panla, or stockfish

Dreams, that coucous a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ chicken curry na wah o, if not ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ d 1 litre water i drank b4 meal, nothing can stop my 2nd helping. I used mixed all spices I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d absence of all d ground c's a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ twas yummy! My only prayer ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ you is dat God wil sustain U̶̲̥̅̊ a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ LO, U̶̲̥̅̊ wil put to bed like d hebrew women IJN

Tis ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ i sleep now, been eyeing d stuffed omelete........wil go ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ dat 1st,

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:02am On Nov 01, 2013
@honeypiegirl, juice one lemon and add to a cup of water (not a glass, measuring cup), add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, it will start to fizz and foam. When it stops, drink it. You do this first thing in the morning. It helps to alkalize the body, making CM less hostile to swimmers. It's also really good for UTI.
Pls note that lemon juice is not a direct substitute for ACV, ACV has a few more benefits over lemon juice. Pls refer to the rules on the first page regarding consumption of lemon juice in your cycle.

@MoyinOluwa, welcome...jump right in! Twinnie is right, cod is dried panla.

@Twinnie, lolzzzz. My hand is not there o. I'm glad you liked it.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by lizzyslaw(f): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2013
@ all. Gd mrn and Happy new month. Pls Ȋ̝̊̅ sent someone in abj who was coming to get me ACV and BSM but he arrived yday and told me he forgot. Ȋ̝̊̅ want to send someone thru one of these transport lines to lagos but Ȋ̝̊̅ need info ASAP on whr to get them precisely in lagos and price so Ȋ̝̊̅ know how much to give d person. First response gets 2 days dry fasting for 3 heartbeats soonest grin grin grin

@Dreams thanks for d spacing.

@all, on ur marks, set, gooooooooooo!!!!
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Alwaystrue(f): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2013
Genesis 9:2-3
2 All the animals of the earth, all the birds of the sky, all the small animals that scurry along the ground, and all the fish in the sea will look on you with fear and terror. I have placed them in your power. 3 I have given them to you for food, just as I have given you grain and vegetables.

Thank God for giving us all things to enjoy. He has given us animals and plants for food to prepare in the best way we can. This 30day challenge is a knowledge experience to teach us how to combine this food well for our benefit. Thanks @Dreams for being used to help us combine well.

Proverbs 15:14
A wise person is hungry for knowledge,
while the fool feeds on trash.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by VENUSS(f): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2013
lizzyslaw: @ all. Gd mrn and Happy new month. Pls Ȋ̝̊̅ sent someone in abj who was coming to get me ACV and BSM but he arrived yday and told me he forgot. Ȋ̝̊̅ want to send someone thru one of these transport lines to lagos but Ȋ̝̊̅ need info ASAP on whr to get them precisely in lagos and price so Ȋ̝̊̅ know how much to give d person. First response gets 2 days dry fasting for 3 heartbeats soonest grin grin grin

@Dreams thanks for d spacing.

@all, on ur marks, set, gooooooooooo!!!!

peter45: WE SELL ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WITH MOTHER ,AND WE EQUALLY SELL ORGANIC BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES.IF YOU NEED YOU CALL +2348066459862 OR 08029755959.WE IMPORT IT AND WE CAN SUPPLY ANY ONE IN GHANA,BENIN,CAMEROUN.
OUR ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WITH MOTHER IS USED FOR ACID REFLUX,ARTHRITIS,KIDNEY STONES E.T.C.IT HAS THE MOTHER WHICH MAKES IT DIFFERENT FROM ORDINARY VINEGAR YOU SEE IN THE STORES WHICH ARE JUST FLAVOURED OR PASTEURIZED OUR OWN ACV IS UNPASTEURISED.
WE HAVE ORGANIC MOLASSES TOO.SO CALL IMMEDIATELY AND ORDER
PETER OBIDIKE

Hope this wil earn me 2 heart beat.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2013
lol@venuss,recieve d 3 heartbeats.congrats,mama.May God answer my prayers o,quickly.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by waistbead: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2013
@Lizzy,Medplus @shoprite sululere sales for 3,300n. Healthplus @ Magodo Isheri sales for 3,500n..hope this helps..second response I receive d 3 heartbeat oo!!
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2013
Alwaystrue, thank you for starting us off with scripture. Hugs!

Liz, see how Venuss and Waistbead answer sharply. My suggestion is: since Venuss asked for 2 heartbeats, do 2 days fasting for both of them, then add 1 more day for Waistbead. Lol

@zeezzy, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by lizzyslaw(f): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2013
@ venus, nor run Oº°˚˚°ºh! Na serious praying and fasting Oº°˚˚°ºh! Thank u. Just called d guy and he said 1 litre ACV, N4,500 and BSM N14,000 + Ȋ̝̊̅ can't remember if d + is 800 or so. Ȋ̝̊̅ dn't think dt agrees wt what is on d other thread but wanna check first b4 Ȋ̝̊̅ order.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by lizzyslaw(f): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2013
@ Dreams thanks. Very sound judgement. @ waistbead thank u. But pls u did not specify whc one u r talking about. BSM or ACV. Bikonu...Ȋ̝̊̅ hold d phone. Thanks a Zil!

@Zeezy Amen!

@Alwayztrue, my very madam...hailings!!
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by waistbead: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2013
@Lizzy.no vex dear na sleep eye I take read ur post. Is ACV.but dat doesn't stop my 3 heartbeats oo!
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by muma(f): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2013
Why not try Konga.com or their shop at ilupeju, its 2000 and 3300 for acv , a litre i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ 3300 . I bought frm them . Also a lady sells bsm in PH @ either 6.5k or 4.5k. I got her no in NL . Will search M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ phone and paste. Also shoprite and GNC store sells too
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Alwaystrue(f): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2013
@Dreamsinbc, I should thank you. You helped open my eyes to how to relate scriptures to eating right. wink

@Lizzyslaw,
Shun ma! We gat to rep God wherever we are na. Establish the kingdom on God on earth as it is in heaven....

@mamas, I greet you all.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by VENUSS(f): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2013
@lizzy you can get braggs acv for 2500 in abj.(473ml) or so. At h-medix I don't know if they have bsm.

Kaynee: In Abuja check H-Medix pharmacy. I
bought mine in Garki II branch close to Jevinik
Restuarant its a new branch, you can check
Wuse II branch by Amigos supermarket, you will
see it.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Moyinoluwa83: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
@twingirls, La Pointe Delicatessen, No. 175b, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island for the Quinoa.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by twingirls: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Moyin, God bless U̶̲̥̅̊, on my way
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by lizzyslaw(f): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Dreams, haba! Now Ȋ̝̊̅ know y Twinnie ate her carrot and apple muffins on d kitchen floor! Walahi! Ȋ̝̊̅ finished 8 while standing by d kitchen counter. Pls biko can Ȋ̝̊̅ make another batch today? Chai!!! Ds is gonna be fun...

The aroma ehn!!!.........sometin else, a friend came over and asked me to bring out the cake, thank God Ȋ̝̊̅ was wise enough to tell her it's not cake but a fertility diet thingy whc she doesn't need undecided else Ȋ̝̊̅ might hv been cursing her out while Ȋ̝̊̅ ate instead of planning how 2 make d next batch.

Ȋ̝̊̅ even forgot 2 snap it self undecided
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by twingirls: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Moyin, tanks, i got it a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ bulgur too! But its so costly mehn! Wish i had enuf money, i got a pack ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ 5,390, if i enuf i go park like ten packs . But as it is, wil manage dis 3 packs.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by honeypiegirl(f): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Dreams
starting 30dfc on a lighter note tanx God bless u,pls oooo can u post link for rice,chicken and veggie cant find it on ur blog,abegoo i dey go house make man pinkin no go dey look 4kitchen,tanx
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
@honeypiegirl, biko, abeg, joo, can I post the recipe here? I haven't made it yet for the blog (as in taken step by step pix), but I've written out the recipe. Let me know please.

Liz, my hand no dey ooo. Serving size is 3 muffins...see you see purging o. Lmao.

@Twinnie, that Quinoa ehhhh, a little will go a very long way...but e cost sha. It is well
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by honeypiegirl(f): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
yesooo biko
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
500g chicken, chopped
1 medium onion, diced
4 carrots, sliced thinly lengthwise
50g green beans
1 egg, beaten
2 cups of cooked brown rice
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 teaspoons of salt
6 atarodo, chopped
1 double stock cube
1 bunch of spring onions (green part only) – chopped

Instructions
Heat a wok or large pan over medium-high heat and add oil.

Sauteé chicken with 1 teaspoon of salt for about 8 minutes.

Once cooked, remove from pan and reserve.

In the same wok, add onions and chopped pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes.

Add carrots and green beans

Stir fry for about 2 minutes.

Move the veggies to the outside of the wok, and
in the middle, add the egg.

Using a wooden spoon, quickly stir the egg to scramble.

Add the brown rice, cooked chicken, stock cube and 1 teaspoon of salt.

Leave for 4 minutes

Add spring onions, stir and serve immediately.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by honeypiegirl(f): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
God bless u @dreams
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
Double post...
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by kike100: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dreamsinbc, thanks for the posts oo, I just finished the psoup tho I used Irish potato and it came out yummy yummy yummy!!!! Can't wait for DH to arrive so I can watch him savor it... I tried posting my pix but its too large.

Thanks sis, u rock!!!
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Yayyyy!!! I'm glad you liked it. You can email me the pic at fruitfulkitchen@gmail.com
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by kike100: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
I don send am @dreams
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by twingirls: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Its been such a long day! I had my stuff omelete dis ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣, cldnt even finish it, i ate wt a piece of wheat bread

I was all over Lagos a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ traffic dealth wt me, i missed my lunch a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ substituted wt one medium size roasted plantain. Was too tired to cook dis nite, Ĵüڪ† boiled some quinoa a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ heated d left over curry chicken ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ yesterday + i added some spinach a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ my remaining stuffed omelete. Dat was dinner, dh almost finished  food b4 i finished wt d bone broth, i was Ĵüڪ† too tired to complain

Alwaystrue, U̶̲̥̅̊ are always on point, i gbadun ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ spiritual food! I'm oliver twist though, i want more.

Moyin, tanks again, iv lunched d quinoa

Lizzy, U̶̲̥̅̊  now, tis not my fault, unfortunately I'm trying to loose weight, if not!!!

Mamat? Wia U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥? Show don start
Dreams, I'm so much I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊.love wt U̶̲̥̅̊. You are a darling. All dis recipes are they strictly for2? Make i no go overfeed, 2day now, i made a cup of quinoa but i saw 2 cups of rice I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ post

All, I'm so loving dis thread!

Muma, are U̶̲̥̅̊ trying to mail me? I no sabi check o
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:19am On Nov 02, 2013
Twinnie, awww, hugs!
Kike, hmmmm, the thing is not a small some thing o. I've seen it...yum!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

See The Huge Monitor Lizard My Friends Trap Caught At Their Backyard.� / Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? / Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.