Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Recipes For The Fruitful Home - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recipes For The Fruitful Home (48093 Views)

Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures / Recipes For Some Igbo Soups / I Need Recipes For Stew, Spaghetti, Beans, Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by safe06: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
kai,ona wickedt ooooo,so something like this is going on here,haba,i bin no know na..
Meanyle,dreams I no see Akara for the menu list oooooo...
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by udoka2: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
@Lizzy
cant read all post to know if your request for a place to buy acv and bsm has been answered. my colleague bought at shoprite at Lekki - Healthplus... the two was about N5,500.

1 Like

Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by lizzyslaw(f): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
@ Udoka Nwanne, thank u vewi vewi much. If 2 say u never port now, Ȋ̝̊̅ for do 7 days dry fast for u. grin

@ Safe now dt u r here, pls chose side Oº°˚˚°ºh! R u with Twinnie and Ȋ̝̊̅ on d issue of Shawarma or Dreeams side...No to shawarma?
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by udoka2: 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
@lizzy
Lolll at 7days dry fast.
The thing fit no even reach d amt acv is like 2600 and bsm 2200.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
Lizzitoski, u wan start sharwama riot? Lwkmd. I tried 2 today-major disaster grin
I'm continuing my experiment 2mrw.
Meanwhile, since Udoka don port, do the 7 days dry for Safe abeg (I'm sooooo dead!) grin
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by twingirls: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
Dream? Dead bawo? If you dead wetin i go chop? Mind ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ mouth o, or until twins start to correct you?  beg  D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ gbadun you, i don use U̶̲̥̅̊ pose tire, dem know me now ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ my neiborhood

Safe? Akara ke? We be correct oyinbo here o, we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ talk sharwarma

Honeymi, i hail o, show face jor, we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ gbadun you, ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ food D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ here! No more junks are

All, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ enjoy jor, i don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ 4get ttc small small, na weightloss a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ healthy food be my obsession now
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by ipio(f): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
All these oyibo people here I de hail una o, abeg make una allow me follow una for back de learn wetin I go carry catch Dh again. Abeg make una welcome me before I go vex o.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by safe06: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
heheeheee,na 30 days fasting I want oo lizzyslaw,
@dreams,no worry I wee nor kee u,just tell her to incriz it to 30 days,if not!!!!!
@twinsgirl,heheeheeeee,oyinbo kor,elubo ni..@ipio,vex na,heheeheeee,oya don't cry,u af welcome. Our culinary experts will attend to you soon.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by favoredgal: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
i made the spanish omelette for dinner...was so DELICIOUS

thanks
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
@Ipio, you are welcome, no vex o.
@Lizzy, u don hear am now- 30 days straight.
@Twinnie, u still dey talk this sharwama shaaaa! Forget it small, drink quaker oat grin
@Safe, consider it done.
@Favored gal, yayyy! I'm glad you liked it.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by ononoplanet(f): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
@dreams keep up the good work. turning all of us into african oyinbo.
what is bcm and which ACV will u recommend, seeing alot of brands on the shelves. i bought Heniz anyway (don't mind my spellings).
when is the ideal time to take the smoothies? Cauliflower not on the menu menu, is Zuchini the same as garden egg?
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by lizzyslaw(f): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
it have tay dt Ȋ̝̊̅ know Safe nor like me. Shebi ona want make Ȋ̝̊̅ dissappear ni? Small flesh wey Ȋ̝̊̅ don use years take gather even dey support am wt yansh and hip make figure 8 for show instead of figure 1 ona come say na 30 days dry ona want chai!!! .... Acc to one of our very own....God punish TTC.

@all on ACV and BSM am beginning to wonder if God is telling me it is not meant for me. Ȋ̝̊̅ hv put up effort to get it from different pple, it is always one story after another. The last person Ȋ̝̊̅ was gonna send via a transport line got sacked from work the day Ȋ̝̊̅ sent him pictures. Ȋ̝̊̅ hv tried konga.com, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dn't hv it in stock. The first time Dreams told me about using konga, Ȋ̝̊̅ checked online and saw the bottle winking at me but at d time someone was coming to benin from abj and promised to get it only to come back empty handed. Now am asking myself wether Ȋ̝̊̅ won't just tell my sis to buy it in US and wait 3 weeks for it. Me, Ȋ̝̊̅ hv tayad!

@Ipio, abeg Ȋ̝̊̅ dey find d red carpet but first tinz first...welcome!!!
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:45am On Nov 05, 2013
@Onono Planet, na real African oyinbo. Lol.
BSM- blackstrap molasses. Read this to find out how it has helped people with different issues. www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/molasses.html

I recommended it here for people with small fibroids and cysts, and for energy in general.

Any ACV you get should have the cloudy substance in the bottom of the bottle (the mother). Braggs is one of the best, but someone told me Heinz now has the acv with the mother. I'd go with Braggs though.

For the smoothies, it depends on your digestive system. Some prefer to take it in the morning, some at night. If you can take it and don't need to rush to the loo, take it in the morning. If not, take it at night so it can work overnight.

I put up cabbage as a sub for cauliflower cos I know not all of us have access to cauliflower where we live.

No, zucchini isn't garden egg, eggplant is (a bigger, purple variety of garden egg). Zucchini is green, and some have the shape of a cucumber, although many are much larger.

Liz, have you read Amazon's reviews of Lyle's black treacle? Just continue your lemon water, etc. I'm sure you'll get the acv soon. And it's true o. I forgot you were preserving your figure 8. Safe, na wa 2 u ooo
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by safe06: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2013
@lizzyslaw, beg one of this our abuja or lagos mummy to get it for u na,or u order from amazon,though I never order from der bfor.i checked out their site and see they have many many things,heheeheee,and even at cheaper price. Abeg anybori here making orders from amazon soon?
@dreams,na wa unto u too#tongueout#
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by ipio(f): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2013
una thank u o, abeg make una no kill person here o, which one be na wa unto u, into u and na wa by u?
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by muma(f): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2013
@ dreams , thank you vewi vewi much ( safe lang), i prepared Τ̣̣ђё spanish omelette yesterday , it was so delicious and so filling. I enjoyed it.

@twingirl, abeg U̶̲̥̅̊ fit help me get cayenne powder, i don try tire i no fit get am,
Also pls am interested in buying Bsm Oo°˚˚˚°! Any help pls, those in lag pls help us
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Alwaystrue(f): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2013
Exodus 16:4a,15,31
4a Then said the Lord unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you;
15 And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat
31 And the house of Israel called the name thereof Manna: and it was like coriander seed, white; and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey.

Good morning, my good people. Is our God not so good? He is too GREAT, Ultimate Master Chef Extraordinare.

Imagine bread falling from heaven.
Even heaven has its own fruitful kitchen making manna like coriander seed wafers with honey.
@Dreams, when are we going to do a recipe close to this na? Lol.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Alwaystrue, thank you for these verses. I'm getting new ways to read my bible. Manna recipe. Omo, na wa o. Coriander and honey in wafer-like texture? Abeg, I throw it open for suggestions.
E pass me o.

Muma, I'm glad you liked it..

Safe, Amazon is addictive o. Make your first order and be hooked. You need a shipper sha.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Alwaystrue(f): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
@Dreams dear,
It is about making the word of God come alive to us and God ordering our steps in His word. I am so glad your perspective is getting better as you see scriptures in new ways.
Abeg, start thinking of 'manna' ideas, you no get choice. I will not be surprised when you just land us one very soon. Abi no be @dreams?
I am trying out the banana bread muffin recipe with applesauce today and use some coocut milk in it but remove the vinegar. Any reason for the vinegar by the way? Can I use lemon juice instead, if it is to give it some tang?
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
@alwaystrue, the vinegar isn't for the tang, in fact, you don't taste it at all. The vinegar activates the baking soda.

1 Like

Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Alwaystrue(f): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
@Dreams,
Ok thank you for this information. I am omitting baking soda and vinegar for now. I think it will turn out well despite grin Make I go start my adventure jare.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Cocodiva: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hello all,

I thought I should mention this here . @ofatruth mentioned fig health store ,so I visited there and saw that they have many things like brown rice, sesame oil,quinoa,chick peas, powdered maca, and much more that I can't recall now. So for lagos mamas, you can visit for those stuff you've been seeking.
Its at fola Osibo street,lekki phase one.
All the best!
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by twingirls: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Yummy yummy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:09am On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:24am On Nov 06, 2013
twingirls: Yummy yummy

Hmmmm, me likey!
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by twingirls: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2013
Ipio, welcome to d land where food boku a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ where food heals

Muma, i got d cayenne pepper at ikeja shoprite, I'm ready to buy a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ send, how do we do it? Where are you?

Cocodiva tanks jare, we wil surely be there to check, i also found all those stuffs a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ more at 175b, kofo abayomi, V I, me i wil check d 2 places a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ do compare prices, who know?

Dreams e ku ise o, d spanish omelete na elele, no wonder favouredgal a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ lizzzy rushed a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ made theirs kiakia

Lizzy, i can assist wt d ACV, but sending na koko.

Alwaystrue, do you know dat manna stil D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hungry me? I salivate wen i read anything about it, hmmmmn! Who is a better cook dn God? He is d best at everything

Safe, how far now? So wh one av U̶̲̥̅̊ seduced dh with from all dis seducingly tantalizing food?
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by twingirls: 7:29am On Nov 06, 2013
Dreams, how can i get ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ older blog? I need to get some of ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ older food, but can't, i want to make  bulgurt a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ chickpea. Tanks
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Alwaystrue(f): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2013
@Dreamsinbc,
Ok I made it and it was fine but I think a little thick. You go chop one of it and e go hold belle like say. grin. . My dh finished all I gave him before I could say jack cheesy. I think I should have added the baking soda and acv lipsrsealed. Yea yea, you can give me the 'i told you so' look wink cool grin. I will try it with both when next i try it.

@twinsgirls,
You are in the Spirit dear.
John 6:58
This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever

The true bread is Jesus.

Jeremiah 15:16
Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts

Psalm 119:103
How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

That your spanish omelete looks helele o. You don professional finish.

And for today's diet word:
I Corinthians 10:31
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God

Whatever we eat or drink, whatever we prepare in food or drink, let us do it to God's glory for our body is the temple of God. How clean do you cook your meal, how detailed are you in cooking and serving it? Is it pleasant to even you for there is a saying that we first eat with our eyes. Yes cook and present your meal today in such a way that glorifies God. You are His child, live it.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by twingirls: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2013
Lizzy, are U̶̲̥̅̊ trying to mail me? I don't know how to read it o, but if U̶̲̥̅̊ can drop ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ email, ill mail you, mine is out of it, its my full name.

Who know where i can get affordable bsm I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Lag? I wait eagerly, tanks

Alwaystrue, tank God i av Jesus, dat means i av more dn the̶̲̥̅̊ manna, ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ post always make me think twice, I'm seeing dt the̶̲̥̅̊ scripture is not limited, it meets every need. ‎»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-► so much

2 Likes

Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2013
@Twinnie, so true about scripture meeting every need. I continue to be surprised. For the bsm, pls check the place coco diva talked about. I think she mentioned bsm. Abeg, if you get, let us know the price. Thanks

@AlwaysTrue, Lol. The baking soda makes the muffins rise, which makes them lighter. The vinegar is expendable, but it will make the soda work much better. The important thing is DH liked it sha.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by muma(f): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

See The Huge Monitor Lizard My Friends Trap Caught At Their Backyard.� / Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? / Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.