Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Recipes For The Fruitful Home - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recipes For The Fruitful Home (48090 Views)

Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures / Recipes For Some Igbo Soups / I Need Recipes For Stew, Spaghetti, Beans, Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Alwaystrue(f): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2013
grin @Twinsgirl, Olivertwist. But Baba God knew you would want more so wetin Him talk?
Psalm 81:10
 I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

So e mean say you nefa open am wide enough. Wide like Garfield own o.

I Corinthians 6:19-20
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Exactly! What?!!
If you know say you are the temple of the Holy Ghost, won't you care and beautify it well. You no go sweep out dirty, wash everywhere, perfume it with fresh roses, remove decaying things?
This is not about make up or using cream or wearing gold. What is your internal make-up? No be about being rich or poor, na just laziness or not maximising time well to put good food in our body dey do many of us..
God don give you brain to think to eat and drink well so you no go just dey sicky sicky come dey allow all this small small apprentice devils wey just dey learn work dey form oga for body, no be only about spirikoko thins.
My people, the wise hunger for knowledge but fools feed on trash and junk o. A word is enough.....

2 Likes

Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by twingirls: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2013
Alwaystrue, my mouth is wide opened, trouble is its not as big as garfield, so you too D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ watch cartoon?

Dreams, wh kind punishment be dis na? Eat 3 muffins? Wt grape oats, i av 5 muffins, i stil D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ vex, na hin i come see say I'm entitle to 3, na snacks or ​ђã†̥? I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ vex o!
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2013
Lol, Twinnie, 3 is the correct dosage. No over vex, just drink plenty water go sleep cheesy

AlwaysTrue, kai, me too need to open mouth like Garfield o. It is well.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by lizzyslaw(f): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
@ Twinnie, e jor, me sef see d 3 muffins turn my eye. Thank God say she nor first talk am b4 we start. Dt one na snack. In anycase, me Ȋ̝̊̅ nor wan lose weight sef.

@ Dreams, thanks for d new recipes. Will look through now. As per purging, sorry Oº°˚˚°ºh! It takes d grace of God for me to purge Oº°˚˚°ºh! My belle na stone.

@ Alwaystrue, thanks Sis!
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
Liz, so you just commot your eye abi? So na the 3 wey I write dey vex una? Wait, I will still recommend 2... cheesy
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Alwaystrue(f): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
grin@twinsgirls, have faith small...the mouth go wide. Lol.

@Dreams, it is well jare. The carrot and apple muffin turned out well but to confirm, should the inside be soft or fully done and dry like cake because mine was soft inside though na foil I use make the cup as I never buy muffin maker yet.

Thanks for the other recipes. Na helele o.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
AlwaysT, it shouldn't be as dry as cake, it will still be soft, but set
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Alwaystrue(f): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
@dreams, thanks. It was set. Using knowledge from my cake baking days, I tested to see if it was done by piercing through with a fork and it came out clean so I knew it should be OK. I also baked within the time you gave.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by lizzyslaw(f): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ha‎=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =)) нaнaнaнaнa, shame no let me talk say my own soft b4. Ȋ̝̊̅ think say na because Ȋ̝̊̅ nor sabi cook na im cause am. Ȋ̝̊̅ be console myself say e scent and sweet wella!
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
@lizzyslaw,lol
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by AmazeBalls(f): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
@dreams keep up d good job sweets,got some questions. pls d milk on d list,is it just any milk?should i fry d fish and chicken or shld i just leave it fresh in d freezer?
For d apples is it red or green?
pls house wat is d conventional names for d following:cinnamon,mustard seeds,mackerel,parsley.pls I need help on where to get them in lagos.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by iyatt: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
hi amazeballs mackerel is titus fish (you can look at dreams latest post on the spanish omelette you will see the picture of the fish there). I got the cinnamon, mustard seed and parsley in park and shop (spar) in VI and i think those are the regular names

1 Like

Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by AmazeBalls(f): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
@iyatt,tnks a bunch sis,really appreciate.
Omo so its titus,oh my #village gal tins#hahaha grin
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
Amazeballs, any apples are fine, get full fat milk, not skimmed. No, don't fry the fish or chicken. Freeze raw.
@Iyatt has answered the remaining...meanwhile me sef, mackerel instead of titus. Lol!
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by AmazeBalls(f): 12:01am On Nov 03, 2013
So grateful sis,oya now #lets go there#
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Alwaystrue(f): 5:33am On Nov 03, 2013
Psalm 23:5a
You prepare a feast for me
in the presence of my enemies.

Imagine eating when enemies have surrounded you. Kai, that is a level of inner peace...dem go dey vex they hala, you go just dey smile, dey chop, dey belch untop.
Nothing maddens enemies more when you maintain calm instead of fretting, eating instead of losing appetite, counting your blessings instead of complaining.
Let us eat and enjoy the feast God has prepared before us make enemies dey foam for mouth. cheesy grin

@twinsgirls, yes o. The inner peace I say for up there remind me of Kung Fu Panda (2) wey I watch recently. Lol. Shey me and my twins no go dey drag TV remote so to watch 3d animation? cheesy grin
If you nefa watch am go watch am. Lolz.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by favoredgal: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
@chef...that spanish omellete looks so so great.

Im gonna try it tomorrow and revert

God bless and reward you for your work here mehn

P.s is carrot bad for preggies cuz you said watch the carrot intake!
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Alwaystrue(f): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
@Dreams,
Yippeeeee! My oatmeal and almond flour pancake came out very tasty & beautiful and my dh liked it. Sorry I am not following this challenge as exactly but I am picking out so many meals from your blog and here. I want to try the banana oatmeal muffin and perfect it so I can ensure my dh has good breakfast for office and other snacking delights.
Thanks for the bone broth recipe too...I hope to try that and add some carrots and other veggetables to it for thickening and potatao to serve with rice. cheesy, my spin... wink.

For the carrot and apple oatmeal muffins, I freeze and thaw when i want to use and pop in the oven to make it more piping dreamilicious. You too much o.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by twingirls: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
So no be only me like food?

Lizzy, i tire ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ you, me sef serve dh wt muffin wrap, but by d time i ate mine, e don set!

Alwaystrue, i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ suspect you o, U̶̲̥̅̊ sef don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do research now, na so dreams transfer her energy to food get bfp, d way you too D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ take evri angle preach d word, hmnnn! God go Ĵüڪ† happy give U̶̲̥̅̊ 3 at once o, i too D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ gbadun you, go on sohun.

Dreams, all dis 3 muffins!!! So we need treats na? Can't we Ĵüڪ† go ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ a cone of ice cream or a small size *bday* or something? Was at a bday yesterday a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ all i could eat was chicken a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ water! I need to believe  can indulge I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ smtin once I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a while, i beg help! Dh no Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ me twice, e Ĵüڪ† carry rice a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ devour , e come finish D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ eye me
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Alwaystrue(f): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
@Twinsgirls, my darling. As we feed our body, we need to feed our soul much more o. That is why both go hand in hand. wink. If the Spirit is weak how will the body function well? So as we labour for physical food, let us labour much more for spiritual.

I Timothy 4:8
Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come

John 6:27
But don't be so concerned about perishable things like food. Spend your energy seeking the eternal life that the Son of Man can give you. For God the Father has given me the seal of his approval

Proverbs 17:22
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones

Amen to your prayers and I know God will do much more than we have asked or imagined.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
Favored gal, e good as you ask me that vitamin a question o.

I always assumed vitamin a should be regulated in pg, but after reading deeply now trying to answer you, it seems there are 2 types of vitamin a, and that the one in carrot is safe to eat. Please read this:

www.babycenter.com/0_vitamin-a-in-your-pregnancy-diet_675.bc

Meanwhile try it and let me know, hope you'll like it.

@Alwaystrue, I'm glad it came out well. Cannot wait to put those cabbage rolls in action. God bless you.

Twinnie, ice cream ko, sharwarma ni. The problem with the icecream is the sugar content. If you can find low sugar icecream, splurge away.
You for eat just a little rice for the parri, nothing spoil.

There are treats o. If you can get dark chocolate (like 70%), you can melt some with coconut oil and a little honey to make a quick pudding.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by favoredgal: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ok thanks lovee :'
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by lizzyslaw(f): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
@ Dreams, nor vex Oº°˚˚°ºh! Na u mention shawarma Oº°˚˚°ºh! How healthy is shawarma dough! And is there a way to make it healthy? The one way dey my freezer now wt ds 30 days make e nor go rotten. tongue tongue
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by twingirls: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
See my rice a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ vegetable, was so yummy,  reduced rice(1cup of brown rice) a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ increase vegetables, so so yummy!

Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by twingirls: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
‎​Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ dreams, give us healthy sharwarma recipe, we want shawarma! We want sharwarma!! We want sharwarmah!
Na U̶̲̥̅̊ talk ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ o, U̶̲̥̅̊ must give us, wia we go get low sugar ice crean ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ Naija?
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
@Dreams, looks like you were trying to email me. Pls do me a mail on Mamatriplets85@gmail.com. You might not see my post here again. I really, really Love Y'all!!!
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Alwaystrue(f): 8:39am On Nov 04, 2013
Psalm 104:15
And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart

Have you tasted some meals that just make you say thank you God for this food. I mean, you will be thanking God for making something called food. cheesy
God loves us so much He has given us ALL things to enjoy so when you make that lovely dish, garnish it to make it more attractive, use good ingredients, cook it well, take a food adventure and eat and let your heart be strengthened.

@MamaT, you have even left this thread too and even deleted your NL handle? Haba na, so you took it so personal, you vex forget our friendship. Oya no vex abeg. I wee kiyai o cry
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2013
I don die, Liz and Twinnie, which sharwama? LWKMD. Sharwama ko, ...... Ni (before I go go call another one, put myself for trouble).

Lemme experiment sharwama wrapper with plantain flour...I'm coming.
Re: Recipes For The Fruitful Home by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2013
twingirls: See my rice a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ vegetable, was so yummy,  reduced rice(1cup of brown rice) a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ increase vegetables, so so yummy!

On point!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

See The Huge Monitor Lizard My Friends Trap Caught At Their Backyard.� / Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? / Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.