Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454548 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RexNdubest(m): 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
Walspring:

yes boss unless you clicked yes.. You appointment details will be bolded there and under it you will see where the next first available date is written..

Thanks bro! Quite appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Amerinancy: Her interview

VO: hello

Me: hi how u doin?

VO: (didn't reply)why do u you want to go to the states?

Me:I want to......

VOsadcuts in) is kingdom books sponsoring you?

Me:Well ma dad has worked der for ova yrs before even I was born nd he is Actually recognized as a board member

VO:wat position does he hold?

Me: he is a sales executive

VO:is he da sales executive fir da ova all company?
wat position does he hold
Me: he is a sales executive

Vo:is he da sales executive fir da ova all company?

Vo:so y dyu wanna study in da states

Me:well I would like to further my studies nd so I did some research on skulls dat suit my academic aspirations nd I saw dat us education was da best in da world due to improved logistics nd facilities

VO: dats nice So y superficially madona university?

Me: well madona suits my academic career nd aspirations nd according to the USA news madona is currently one of da best schools in USA nd also their population per class is like 12-15 so much attention would be given to me

VO: dats nice So have u paid ur sevis fee??

Me: yes please but I haven't received da confirmation yet

VO: when did you pay?

Me: last week thursday

VO: oo ok due to da fact dat u haven't paid ur sevis fee, u will hv o come bk tomoro wen u get ur sevis fee at 1:30pm but I think dat it will come like nxt week so u can come next week with all ur documents ok?

Me: ok thank you

VO:goodluck

This transcript sweet die it was Gods favour no documents just like play play talk
Sevis fee payment alert just came 10 mins ago so will be goin morrow to show reciept and collect pick up letter jare make una help us shout praise tha lord!!! And make una pray 4 me mine is coming up soon

Congrats to her... wishing her a nice stay in Obamaland..

@bolded... It seems the VO knew she will get payment confirmation 1.30pm US time since you said you just got alert 10 minutes ago.. If i may ask how do you pay the fee? Do you use any agency here in Nigeria or US because the VO knew the exact time she will get her payment and she also got alerted too i guess its through agency if i am not wrong
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
RexNdubest:
Thanks bro! Quite appreciate

Thanks to God... Were you able to get the July 14th first available date?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 12:01am On Jul 09, 2014
Walspring:

Congrats to her... wishing her a nice stay in Obamaland..

@bolded... It seems the VO knew she will get payment confirmation 1.30pm US time since you said you just got alert 10 minutes ago.. If i may ask how do you pay the fee? Do you use any agency here in Nigeria or US because the VO knew the exact time she will get her payment and she also got alerted too i guess its through agency if i am not wrong
paid through her uncle in US
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2014
Amerinancy: paid through her uncle in US

Okay... Well i thought maybe its through agency since she got alert about her sevis payment fee
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ctemi(f): 12:15am On Jul 09, 2014
I have two transcript i want to send for evaluation at WES, Can I send the two school (ond&hnd)transcript at the same time using the schools address?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by shakol91(m): 12:29am On Jul 09, 2014
slimmy05: what's your cgpa? And are you ready to write standardized test?
No final cgpa for now,just finished early this year but hopefully 3++.+,concerning standardized test,I've gotten study materials from Olumide90. Pls in your previous post you said u wrote it twice can u give me a clue on studying the material especially listen and writing section. I mean I play the audio like 3 times b4 I'm able to pick the right answer,hope that's not RED FLAG studying method
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by shakol91(m): 12:36am On Jul 09, 2014
juntod:

If you studied Accounting Edu, you can get admitted into Masters in Accounting. Be prepared to tell the VO a good reason why you wish to deviate from Edu.
Thanks bro. I hope to search for something similar to insurance,because that's where I work presently and insurance work for yankee go make sense because I know that,it's a must for every citizen to have insurance. So I suggest job go dey insurance coys. If VO wey dey here like make he/she go wait for office for me na him/her sabi because I no dey visit embassy now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:44am On Jul 09, 2014
shakol91: Thanks bro. I hope to search for something similar to insurance,because that's where I work presently and insurance work for yankee go make sense because I know that,it's a must for every citizen to have insurance. So I suggest job go dey insurance coys. If VO wey dey here like make he/she go wait for office for me na him/her sabi because I no dey visit embassy now.

At bolded... Very funny post
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 12:48am On Jul 09, 2014
Walspring, impatiently waiting to read your transcripts. It can't be anything other than good news, by His grace.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 1:00am On Jul 09, 2014
godG: Walspring, impatiently waiting to read your transcripts. It can't be anything other than good news, by His grace.

Amen and by his mercy.exceeding grace and unmerited favour i will post my transcripts for you all to read...

Thanks bros
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 1:07am On Jul 09, 2014
godG: Walspring, impatiently waiting to read your transcripts. It can't be anything other than good news, by His grace.

My oga godG has said it all. I clicked the like button on this post. Walspring, God will favour you.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 2:33am On Jul 09, 2014
StreetMic, Walspring, I wish u all the best..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 2:41am On Jul 09, 2014
Just 2days, 10pages, I pray can be active sha. They deal with time here, he remain small make I miss my connecting flight and once oyinbo say NO, na NO. No 2 ways about it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iamchux(m): 2:58am On Jul 09, 2014
Lot of pages to catch up wit...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by calmdown: 3:23am On Jul 09, 2014
zeezahbee: Just 2days, 10pages, I pray can be active sha. They deal with time here, he remain small make I miss my connecting flight and once oyinbo say NO, na NO. No 2 ways about it

Congrats sis, kindly come up with your transcript at the POE. Enjoy your stay in Obamaland!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 09, 2014
Walspring:

Is not good at all if you are referring to 25th of august.. I login into my account not quite long and i saw 14th of July as first available date, cant that person pick it?
25th of July I mean.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 09, 2014
Walspring:

It depend.. sometimes on the day you make payment cos i paid mine July 7th and that same day i was able to print my receipt or 2-3 days if its Western union
I am actually talking about the the hard copy receipt and not the online one. But since they no longer issue the online one, no wahala.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 09, 2014
July 14 is still available for Lagos, just incase anyone is interested.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bimbola85(m): 5:26am On Jul 09, 2014
Ctemi: I have two transcript i want to send for evaluation at WES, Can I send the two school (ond&hnd)transcript at the same time using the schools address?

Based on what you wrote, the OND and HND not from the same institution right?

If Yes, don't try it my dear because they expected your transcript to be sent by the institution not you.

You can only collect it by hand and send it separately and indicate the institutions as the sender.

The reason why people collect the transcript by hand is to make sure the transcript is delivered on time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 5:45am On Jul 09, 2014
Congratulations to those who got their visas approved recently. Also congratulations in advance to those who will be going for their interview this morning. You shall all see God's favaour. My very own friend, doctoroma, walspring and the rest, go get the visa and come back with good news.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ctemi(f): 5:49am On Jul 09, 2014
@bimbo85;thank. can I send it separately at space of an hour or two while I send d photocopies of certificate by 1pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeb04(f): 6:25am On Jul 09, 2014
slimmy05: USA student visa thread, you would need to check the France thread
ok thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 6:47am On Jul 09, 2014
Gm All, I need a candid answer. Is it true there's age limit for an undergraduate at the U.S embassy. Plz, I need answers with reference. Thanks all!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Success walspring and doctoroma
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2014
Walspring congrats in advance! You a nice guy God gat your back wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by barkays001: 7:33am On Jul 09, 2014
well done guys, I had 2 years conference visa. I want to ask if I can apply for student visa before it expires? Please gurus in the house, your enlightenment is highly needed. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2014
aekmanweb: Gm All, I need a candid answer. Is it true there's age limit for an undergraduate at the U.S embassy. Plz, I need answers with reference. Thanks all!

Not specific per se, but the higher your age the more difficult it is for you to get it. It gets to a point where the VO won't even consider whatever the person has to say.

You don't expect a 40 year old (or someone with a similar age) to still be applying for undergraduate studies. It is just not done.

If you are around 15-29 years then you have a chance. Good luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2014
Ctemi: @bimbo85;thank. can I send it separately at space of an hour or two while I send d photocopies of certificate by 1pm.

You can send them at the same time. Provided you send them in separate packages and indicate different senders. Remember not to address them with the same handwriting.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2014
Walspring, my guy. Congrats in advance!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2014
Visa just approved in Lagos consulate. Transcripts coming soon. I thank all the gurus in the house for giving me the confidence.

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2014
Sponge3: Visa just approved in Lagos consulate. Transcripts coming soon. I thank all the gurus in the house for giving me the confidence.

Ehen! Congratulations!

9th July: 1 success story, more to come. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.