Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455270 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
slimmy05: Xron, sup?
xup,my man?Being outta here,so much happened here..happy for those who got their visas and those already
excited bout travelling soon..safe flights

My transcript coming soon..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
slimmy05: Whats up? Guess youre preparing

Yes am preparing but the funniest part is that i haven't pay visa fee but am optimistic that i will get date when i pay soon..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
decreamaster: How long does it take sevis fee to reflect on their site and also to be able to print confirmatiom

If its WU it can be that same day or 2-3 days

If its Money order, lets assume it was sent on Monday and it got there on Wednesday morning, so expect it to reflect on that same Wednesday or 2-3 days

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by idalex: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hello FAM! Pls help me out here; what options are available for applicants with low cgpa (~2.1/5) to graduate schools, also assist me with favourable schools.
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
idalex: Hello FAM! Pls help me out here; what options are available for applicants with low cgpa (~2.1/5) to graduate schools, also assist me with favourable schools.
Thanks.

your schools would give you options..sometimes you're asked to write gre and use google too..it helps
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by amazing45: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hello dreammaster, slimmy, and the gurus in the house, please i want to pay for my SERVIS FEE, which method of payment do u advise me and how do i go by it. thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by amazing45: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Walspring:

Pay via WU through seme border if you stay in Lagos or someone in the state or pm if you want to pay via an agency

Thanks dear, i am sorry this 2 terms are new to me. whats is WU or PM? how do go by them? thanks alot
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
amazing45:

Thanks dear, i am sorry this 2 terms are new to me. whats is WU or PM? how do go by them? thanks alot

Thanks to God..

WU means Western Union
PM means Private message
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by amazing45: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Walspring:

Thanks to God..

WU means Western Union
PM means Private message

thats nice, now thru WU, can a friend of me who is in SEMEN pay for me or u advise me to go to a bank in SEMEN border to pay?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
amazing45:

thats nice, now thru WU, can a friend of me who is in semen pay for me or u advise me to go to a bank in semen border to pay?

Yes (s)he can pay for you but (s)he will need you data page scan copy along side with your coupon payment code which you will fill and generate at www.fmjfee.com

Also not just any bank but only Ecobank

Are you referring to cotonu.... right
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by amazing45: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
Walspring:

Yes (s)he can pay for you but (s)he will need you data page scan copy along side with your coupon payment code which you will fill and generate at www.fmjfee.com

Also not just any bank but only Ecobank

Are you referring to cotonu.... right

YES, COTONU. please i beg can u give me the address of the place u paid yours, i dont mind going tomorrow. i stay in Ikoyi, lagos and hw much is it in all? thanks chief
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
amazing45: ,

YES, COTONU. please i beg can u give me the address of the place u paid yours, i dont mind going tomorrow. i stay in Ikoyi, lagos and hw much is it in all? thanks chief

When you get to seme just cross the border or take bike to cross border and tell bike man that you going to Ecobank inside there... But be ready to pay those security there and ready to stamp your passport too but i advice dont go with your passport cos they will open office for your head (hope you know what that means)?

From Ikoyi take bus to Mile2 (not far from festac)
From Mile2 take bus to Seme border
from Seme border take bike inside seme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by amazing45: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
Walspring:

When you get to seme just cross the border or take bike to cross border and tell bike man that you going to Ecobank inside there... But be ready to pay those security there and ready to stamp your passport too but i advice dont go with your passport cos they will open office for your head (hope you know what that means)?

Send PM if you want more details

From Ikoyi take bus to Mile2 (not far from festac)
From Mile2 take bus to Seme border
from Seme border take bike inside seme

This is so nice dear, just wondering hw i can send a pm here. dont mind me jareee! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
bbdd:

Interesting. So this is what I have to go through when I'm applying. And I was planning to apply to like 6 schools. Lol

@idazbawz pls help out with the number
ohh sorry... I don't have her number anymore... you can as well use make use of Google ....

All the best!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ridimic1: 12:27am On Jul 15, 2014
msnas snubbing me again for d 5th time..I jus asked of name if her sch. smh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 1:55am On Jul 15, 2014
Slimmy05 pls send me ur nos in a pm urgent. I need to talk to you. Please
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jaskinbo: 2:10am On Jul 15, 2014
Sponge3:

On the 25th of this month! !
. Mine would be 3rd of August!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 15, 2014
goldenchic: Slimmy05 pls send me ur nos in a pm urgent. I need to talk to you. Please
Sent you a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Doctoroma(m): 2:27am On Jul 15, 2014
where r u picking ur visa? Just go to ur designated pickup venue in d morning am sure u av it pp there already.
Sponge3: I have tried tracking my passport status and I keep getting this message" your passport still in post" what does it mean?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Doctoroma(m): 2:29am On Jul 15, 2014
Which airline on 3rd august?
jaskinbo: . Mine would be 3rd of August!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperioux: 3:00am On Jul 15, 2014
Hi guys. Hope you're all doing great? I couldn't comment on any thread for some weeks now because I've been banned for 1 month by the owner of nairaland (I don't want to mention his name again so that he won't come for my head like the last time).

Well, so far I can always register anytime I like, who cares about his capability and might undecided Also finding more time to be online generally is another issue but I will be back soon.

Cheers all!

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by igbonerd(m): 3:17am On Jul 15, 2014
ebdib:

You say it like it's so easy.
I like your determination though.

If you want very good scores, know your weakness early and start working towards it.
Generally Nigerian students have poorer verbal than math but not always the case.

You can use manhattan prep.
reassess your score target. Less than
00001% of people who write the exam get perfect scores. So you don't get demoralized when things don't work out.
Goodluck

Thanks a lot for your response. I like to overstretch my goals, ensures my performance is way above average. Besides I took the GRE in my 400L (2011) and got 161 & 164 on the Verbal and Quant respectively, so I'm hoping to improve tremendously on those scores.

I'm done with the Manhattan Prep. It was quite engaging, to be honest; particularly the Advanced Quant section. I'm looking for other resource and would be obliged if you could recommend. Bless you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by McKinzie: 3:46am On Jul 15, 2014
Ashigolo: Sup bro, I'v also booked emirates to jfk for next month but I put the payment on hold. Please how did you go about the money transfer or was it credit card method you used?. I'll appreciate your response.

Ashigolo, why the wahala of going up and down when you can easily pay with all these our bank cards?..

Search flights, choose a date.. Proceed to payment, Enter your Card Info, Confirm booking and print out your itinerary...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by McKinzie: 3:49am On Jul 15, 2014
bbdd: Processed Through Sort Facility
Your item has been processed through Sort facility isc NY (USPS)

People what's the meaning of this message?
I read someone saying something about ISC stuff a while ago before nairaland blackout. I can't trace it now.

Thanks

If it's a mail you're expecting in Nigeria, start tracking by using http://www.nipost.gov.ng/Track_Confirm.aspx

but

if it's a mail going to the US, keep on tracking with usps.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 15, 2014
Justwise, another scammer..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 15, 2014
xron: xup,my man?Being outta here,so much happened here..happy for those who got their visas and those already
excited bout travelling soon..safe flights

My transcript coming soon..
Success bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 15, 2014
streetMic:

do u make humans too?
You don't have to quote the post
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by thibcyrain: 5:34am On Jul 15, 2014
bbdd:

Lol.
I probably shouldn't bother then.
I'll call wes by Thursday to find out. If anything has landed at their office.
Not to worry,it willl definately deliver min of 8 working days and max of 15days.I used dem about 4 times,and it was very efficient.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 6:21am On Jul 15, 2014
Qatar n Emirate.. Which offers cheaper rate 2 NY?

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.