Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455267 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jaskinbo: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sponge3: I am using Emirates oo.....who is coming with me. To travel with a nairalanda will be really cool!!!!
I would be going with Emirates too what date are you going?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
igbonerd: I need a recommendation as to the best resource to use for my GRE preparation. My exam is scheduled for October, and I'm gunning for perfect scores in both the Quant and the Verbal.

You say it like it's so easy.
I like your determination though.

If you want very good scores, know your weakness early and start working towards it.
Generally Nigerian students have poorer verbal than math but not always the case.

You can use manhattan prep.
reassess your score target. Less than
00001% of people who write the exam get perfect scores. So you don't get demoralized when things don't work out.
Goodluck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sponge3:
U don get am already jare. ..success yours. Cheers!!
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
dimmy08:

I have been to collection center today, they said its not ready yet, i should come back tomorrow.
sponge3, doctoroma any news?

did we meet? me don taya 4 gidi o. make d SMS or mail CME abeg
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
jaskinbo: I would be going with Emirates too what date are you going?

On the 25th of this month! !
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
Please anyone with precise name of hotels in Obalende? Need names of one btw 3.5k and 5k please. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mjseun: Please anyone with precise name of hotels in Obalende? Need names of one btw 3.5k and 5k please. Thanks

famous Guest inn opp UBA Obalende park. 5k
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
streetMic:

famous Guest inn opp UBA Obalende park. 5k

Okay mate! Thanks. And to get to consulate by 6:30am?

Thanks for your response in advance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mjseun:

If you leave the hotel room by 5am you would get there before 5:40. From Obalende to Walter carrington is not far.
Is your interview this week or next week?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hello Threadies! Can someone please explain to me what the RED FLAG stuff is and how to identify the universities Red flagged? Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mjseun:

sure
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ridimic1: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
DAT means MSC in info tech sounds cool..I will opt for it den..
wat about job opportunities in d 2 fields..?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ridimic1: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
DAT means MSC in info tech sounds cool..I will opt for it den..
wat about job opportunities in d 2 fields..?

msNas pls wats d name of ur sch
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
Samsleek7: Hello Threadies! Can someone please explain to me what the RED FLAG stuff is and how to identify the universities Red flagged? Thanks
one building university with accreditation issues e.g devry, Virginia international university and also some community colleges.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
No transcript for the week?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sponge3:

On the 25th of this month! !
Sup bro, I'v also booked emirates to jfk for next month but I put the payment on hold. Please how did you go about the money transfer or was it credit card method you used?. I'll appreciate your response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ashigolo: Sup bro, I'v also booked emirates to jfk for next month but I put the payment on hold. Please how did you go about the money transfer or was it credit card method you used?. I'll appreciate your response.

My elder bro used MasterCard and printed the itinerary and ticket online. Hope this helps
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by expertman(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hello Bosses In the House Pls How Can I Book For Emergency Appointment . Have tired online but saw august 18 Free while I need to Resume to UCO for Masters on 15th August. What can I do pls.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ashigolo: Sup bro, I'v also booked emirates to jfk for next month but I put the payment on hold. Please how did you go about the money transfer or was it credit card method you used?. I'll appreciate your response.

Call Emirates office to give you their current dollar rate. Then go to any Eco or First bank bt First bank preferable. Pay with the rate Emirates gave you. Then call emirates for confirmation of payment; though they will automatically confirm your payment and issue u an e-ticket to the email you used when paying. Very easy process.......that was how I paid mine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
Rijo02:

Call Emirates office to give you their current dollar rate. Then go to any Eco or First bank bt First bank preferable. Pay with the rate Emirates gave you. Then call emirates for confirmation of payment; though they will automatically confirm your payment and issue u an e-ticket to the email you used when paying. Very easy process.......that was how I paid mine.
God bless u abundantly bro. God will meet u at every point of your needs. Pls help me with their contact. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ashigolo: God bless u abundantly bro. God will meet u at every point of your needs. Pls help me with their contact. Thanks
And please, will the bank charge me for the transfer?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Doctoroma(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
streetMic:

did we meet? me don taya 4 gidi o. make d SMS or mail CME abeg
So funny! Thank God i got their email now! What of u guys?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ashigolo: God bless u abundantly bro. God will meet u at every point of your needs. Pls help me with their contact. Thanks

Thanks for the prayers....Tel: +234 1 271 7600. I just got it from their site and you can do same. There are no charges............just a direct deposit into emirates account.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
Doctoroma: So funny! Thank God i got their email now! What of u guys?

Still haven't gotten mine..congrats bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
expertman: Hello Bosses In the House Pls How Can I Book For Emergency Appointment . Have tired online but saw august 18 Free while I need to Resume to UCO for Masters on 15th August. What can I do pls.

Keep checking the dates.. A friend got 22nd of July earlier today.. You should check at midnight.. People cancel appointment on a daily basis..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Rijo02:

Thanks for the prayers....Tel: +234 1 271 7600. I just got it from their site and you can do same. There are no charges............just a direct deposit into emirates account.
thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dimmy08: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
Doctoroma: So funny! Thank God i got their email now! What of u guys?
nothing yet oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
Justwise, we have a scammer in the house. angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
dimmy08:
nothing yet oooo
you will surely get yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.