Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454047 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Folarge06(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2014
Idazbawz: Good schools! Carry on......
oh thanks bra and how is obamaland

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2014
Folarge06: House please hope university of central oklahoma and university of nebraska are not RED FLAG...

You are good to go bro..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 10:07am On Jul 14, 2014
Wishing all those going for interview the very best in their endeavours.. Go with God and confidence and share the good news..

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 10:19am On Jul 14, 2014
Folarge06: House please hope university of central oklahoma and university of nebraska are not RED FLAG...
na white flag, go ahead
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2014
Folarge06: oh thanks bra and how is obamaland
not der yet... still chilling aroung Lag... will be leaving mid-august..

Tnx 4 checking
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by igbonerd(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2014
I need a recommendation as to the best resource to use for my GRE preparation. My exam is scheduled for October, and I'm gunning for perfect scores in both the Quant and the Verbal.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2014
goldenchic:
Slimmy I paid 2777 dollars for Fall semester in a year is 20860 dollars.
5milion is OK so far as there are good in flow of transactions.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2014
Idazbawz: at the bold, I must disagree with that...

I got denied visa on 10th April, 2014. Then scheduled an emergency appointment and got 29th April, 2014...
If you read my first statement. I said try your luck, and that was exactly what you did and it fell on your side. You can only tell him to try his luck like you did. Now going by the rule I am very correct, then if its by luck, I mentioned he should try his luck.

I think you should let the case die as trying their luck as I earlier stated wouldn't cost them extra fee, the more reason the quote and disagreement was quite unnecessary

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
sponge3, doctoroma how far? u'v gone 4 d visa?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
streetMic: sponge3, doctoroma how far? u'v gone 4 d visa?
Have you tried tracking it online?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by flaiboy: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hi people. Pls is anyone going to a school or know anyone in Denton, Texas. A female friend is looking for someone to share a flat with and it's very cheap. Send me a PM pls. Abeg oooo, make una answer me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
slimmy05: Have you tried tracking it online?

pls help wit any link 4 DAT sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
streetMic:

pls help wit any link 4 DAT sir.
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-passportretrieve.asp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hello guys, please review the following schools and pin-point the red/green flags.

Louisiana State University--Alexandri
Savannah State University
University of Wisconsin--Parkside,
Western State Colorado University

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Charis12: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Amerinancy: Hello guys, please review the following schools and pin-point the red/green flags.

Good to go ma'am
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
Amerinancy: Hello guys, please review the following schools and pin-point the red/green flags.

the schools are alright
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
slimmy05: the schools are alright
oshe sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
Charis12:

Good to go ma'am
imela maazi charis. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
slimmy05: If you read my first statement. I said try your luck, and that was exactly what you did and it fell on your side. You can only tell him to try his luck like you did. Now going by the rule I am very correct, then if its by luck, I mentioned he should try his luck.

I think you should let the case die as trying their luck as I earlier stated wouldn't cost them extra fee, the more reason the quote and disagreement was quite unnecessary
I understand....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Joenice, so you've joined the monitoring spirit league abi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dimmy08: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2014

I have been to collection center today, they said its not ready yet, i should come back tomorrow.
sponge3, doctoroma any news?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
dimmy08:

I have been to collection center today, they said its not ready yet, i should come back tomorrow.
Its better you wait till Wednesday before going rather than wasting transport fare.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Doctoroma(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Not yet! I was advised to wait for their email confirming that it is ready!
Guess the visa stamp is been done in the US dat is d more reason y we receive it @ DHL office. Anyways, online tracking message says no info yet!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
dimmy08:

Same story here. They told me same thing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by johnnypaul927: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
can i book appointment before paying for the sevis fee?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
Slimmy 05 ose gan
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
slimmy05: Have you tried tracking it online?
I have tried tracking it online but I keep getting no status. What about you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Doctoroma(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sponge3:
Same here! guess we have to wait to get the mail later tonight so we can burst the venue tomao morning!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dimmy08: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Doctoroma:
Same here! guess we have to wait to get the mail later tonight so we can burst the venue tomao morning!
i dey tell you, hopfully the mail will drop today..wil still go there tomorrow sha, na company's car i dey use.. tongue and not too far from my ofis
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sponge3:
grin haven't gone for interview yet
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
Doctoroma:
We gats burst there o because I have paid for my flight already.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
slimmy05: grin haven't gone for interview yet
U don get am already jare. ..success yours. Cheers!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.