Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455480 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bimbola85(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Congratulations to Mjseun, Amerinancy & Goldenchic. You're all welcome on board.

Success to all other Nairalanders going for interview this week and beyond. You shall all have the cause to glorify God's name.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by teddyrain(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
honeyad:

Just like that? Wow shocked
Chapter 1
I want to use this medium to praise God almighty for this marvelous thing he has done for me. It is not enough to express my gratitude in words but just to praise him and serve him with all my life.

I could remember actually posting "Visa approved transcript coming soon" but guys, the truth is that as at then I have not actually gotten my visa, but claiming by faith.
My visa interview is the sweetest nairaland has ever read. I call it "Divine appointment"
I will never forget yesterday being sunday 20th july, 2014. As I approached into the church auditorium of the Redeemed church of God which I visited, not the church I go, the pastor said "there is a particular person here people have ridiculed you but God said I should tell you that tomorrow you will smile" I quickly stood up and shouted a thunderous Amen! Which made the whole church turn and was like WTF! But I knew what I was doing. I kept on professing faith, claiming I have gotten my visa.

Chapter 1
It was blissful this early morning at exactly 2:45am as I woke up, as I was scheduled for 6:30am. I have been claiming Gods promises and confessing I have my visa, while looking in the mirror as I dressed up in just a simple while shirt. My dad said "hey boy I know you aint a kid but I'm going to the embassy with you this time. They must give you that visa" I smiled and said its okay. And we left.

Chapter 2

We got to the embassy around 5:10am and saw some few people already there. I plugged in earphones into my ear and started playing cecee winans and then "fighting temptation" then frank edwards.
In no less time they started making announcements about immigrants and non immigrants, Amerinancy called me on phone and I asked her which school and to my awe, she was going to my school too in illinois. I then asked her where she was and she said on the way for 9am I wished her luck and I quickly gave my dad my phone and marched forward. I was the fourth person to be cleared, while others being novice were looking 4 stapler to pin their documents. As an experienced guy denied while hunting 4 a CC on the 14th of April this year, I knew all the procedures and I even removed my belt before even sitting down.
They came to the first row and picked five of us, including one indian guy applying for f1 from Nigeria.
We moved into the embassy proper and we got to the "remove belt etc" and because my belt was out already, I just dropped it together with my documents and moved over the search machine and sharply picked up my belt sharply and wore it back, while other guys were busy claiming fine boy wearing belt LoL!
I maneuvered the two guys before me and I became second to step into the consulate arena. I pressed the "A" button and picked No A002. Went in, submitted documents and also did bio-metrics, then sat down for interview proper, while other were coming in.
While waiting, I looked back and saw a lady carrying "Liberty admission packet" I then remembered that "Goldenchic" once asked a question and also posted a pre transcript stating it as one of the best christian school.
I then said excuse me miss, are you a nairalander? And she said yes. We exchanged pleasantries and she told me slimmy is one handsome slim boy and I told him to message him that "if I catch am eh" LMAO!
Just as we were speaking my number flashed on the screen. What I'm about to say in the next chapter, will put I you in awe. When God wants to give you favour even the consular or any gadget there will obey you.

Chapter 3
This is so sweet to be an interview
As my number popped up at window 5, I moved there and a young man in his mid thirties was there

VO: why do you want to go monmouth college?

Me: asides from being ranked as one of the best liberal art colleges by USnews and best in midwest by Princeton reviews, this college has one of the best accounting programs of any liberal art college...... VO Cuts in

VO: now you are giving me a memorized speech. What made you choose this college?

Me: one advantage about this college is that you are allowed to double major...... VO cuts in

VO: why did you change school?

Me: well I was denied last time....VO cuts in

VO: yea I Can see that here.

Me: can I continue?

VO: sure

Me: I changed school because the VO adviced me to because the CC was not really good and then I was a novice then but now I have done a proper research and I have chosen the best school that suits me.

VO: I can see you are on scholarship?

Me: yes

VO: how did you get this scholarship?

Me: the school contacted my high school, and interacted with my principal, he was also asked of a recommendation letter, also I wrote a personal essay and they reviewed my transcripts

VO: can I see your WAEC?

ME: (passes it to him)

VO: (looking at it like say shit dey inside and then uses a blue light to check the authenticity) okay do you have your scholarship letter?

ME: yes (passes it)

VO: (glances through) okay who is sponsoring you?

ME: my father

VO: what does he do?

ME: He is a successful businessman into ********* and also a marketer and distributor of ********

VO: OH! I see. You have been volunteering?

ME: yea

VO: why have you not been in school since 2009 you finished

ME: (forms emotional face) well I have always wanted to study in US to get the best education but after high school my dad had a financial challenge which made me unable to attend college, but in order to still keep my dreams alive I decided to work as a volunteer worker in vogues studio, a recording studio where I worked in the marketing department. After I left there and I have been working in bleep ent Nig LtD to enhance my knowledge in business.

VO: oh! Good

The shake able miracle then happened.
Immediately after interviewing me, their network tripped off.
Goldenchic can testify to this. I was then told to go and sit down while he verifies something (na lie him use that opportunity wey light trip off go chop. na hungry dey catch am and I catch am with a cup of coffee dey laugh with him colleagues)

Me: (my heart started shaking and I was like "so as network go off them go start all over interview me)

Goldenchic told me to calm down that I should not shake

20 mins later they resumed and my number popped up, only for the guy to say those golden words "you will need this pick up letter to get your visa bla bla bla, and returned my i20 and said I will need it at the point of entry and then said good luck safe journey to the states. I was like person wey win jackpot. It was then I sighted Amerinancy sitting down waiting to be interviewed chai that babe tall come fine oh!
I want to give God all the glory because its his marvelous doing (never asked of statement, never asked of standardized test the only document I brought out was WAEC and my scholarship letter and he never even allowed me to explain myself before always cutting in. He was like "oboy I have been sent to give you visa no need for long talks"

Thank you guy nairalanders are wonderful @Walspring who would call me to advice and encourage me, I say a big thanks God bless you.

And to all going soon @walspring, slimmy, etc may God make your transcript sweeter than mine IJN amen.

Make I go studio joor go release album LMFAO!

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by teddyrain(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chapter 1
I want to use this medium to praise God almighty for this marvelous thing he has done for me. It is not enough to express my gratitude in words but just to praise him and serve him with all my life.

I could remember actually posting "Visa approved transcript coming soon" but guys, the truth is that as at then I have not actually gotten my visa, but claiming by faith.
My visa interview is the sweetest nairaland has ever read. I call it "Divine appointment"
I will never forget yesterday being sunday 20th july, 2014. As I approached into the church auditorium of the Redeemed church of God which I visited, not the church I go, the pastor said "there is a particular person here people have ridiculed you but God said I should tell you that tomorrow you will smile" I quickly stood up and shouted a thunderous Amen! Which made the whole church turn and was like WTF! But I knew what I was doing. I kept on professing faith, claiming I have gotten my visa.

Chapter 1
It was blissful this early morning at exactly 2:45am as I woke up, as I was scheduled for 6:30am. I have been claiming Gods promises and confessing I have my visa, while looking in the mirror as I dressed up in just a simple while shirt. My dad said "hey boy I know you aint a kid but I'm going to the embassy with you this time. They must give you that visa" I smiled and said its okay. And we left.

Chapter 2

We got to the embassy around 5:10am and saw some few people already there. I plugged in earphones into my ear and started playing cecee winans and then "fighting temptation" then frank edwards.
In no less time they started making announcements about immigrants and non immigrants, Amerinancy called me on phone and I asked her which school and to my awe, she was going to my school too in illinois. I then asked her where she was and she said on the way for 9am I wished her luck and I quickly gave my dad my phone and marched forward. I was the fourth person to be cleared, while others being novice were looking 4 stapler to pin their documents. As an experienced guy denied while hunting 4 a CC on the 14th of April this year, I knew all the procedures and I even removed my belt before even sitting down.
They came to the first row and picked five of us, including one indian guy applying for f1 from Nigeria.
We moved into the embassy proper and we got to the "remove belt etc" and because my belt was out already, I just dropped it together with my documents and moved over the search machine and sharply picked up my belt sharply and wore it back, while other guys were busy claiming fine boy wearing belt LoL!
I maneuvered the two guys before me and I became second to step into the consulate arena. I pressed the "A" button and picked No A002. Went in, submitted documents and also did bio-metrics, then sat down for interview proper, while other were coming in.
While waiting, I looked back and saw a lady carrying "Liberty admission packet" I then remembered that "Goldenchic" once asked a question and also posted a pre transcript stating it as one of the best christian school.
I then said excuse me miss, are you a nairalander? And she said yes. We exchanged pleasantries and she told me slimmy is one handsome slim boy and I told him to message him that "if I catch am eh" LMAO!
Just as we were speaking my number flashed on the screen. What I'm about to say in the next chapter, will put I you in awe. When God wants to give you favour even the consular or any gadget there will obey you.

Chapter 3
As my number popped up at window 5, I moved there and a young man in his mid thirties was there

Me: asides from being ranked as one of the best liberal art colleges by USnews and best in midwest by Princeton reviews, this college has one of the best accounting programs of any liberal art college...... VO Cuts in

VO: now you are giving me a memorized speech. What made you choose this college?

Me: one advantage about this college is that you are allowed to double major...... VO cuts in

Me: I changed school because the VO adviced me to because the CC was not really good and then I was a novice then but now I have done a proper research and I have chosen the best school that suits me.

Me: the school contacted my high school, and interacted with my principal, he was also asked of a recommendation letter, also I wrote a personal essay and they reviewed my transcripts

VO: (looking at it like say shit dey inside and then uses a blue light to check the authenticity) okay do you have your scholarship letter?

ME: He is a successful businessman into ********* and also a marketer and distributor of ********

ME: (forms emotional face) well I have always wanted to study in US to get the best education but after high school my dad had a financial challenge which made me unable to attend college, but in order to still keep my dreams alive I decided to work as a volunteer worker in vogues studio, a recording studio where I worked in the marketing department. After I left there and I have been working in bleep ent Nig LtD to enhance my knowledge in business.

Goldenchic can testify to this. I was then told to go and sit down while he verifies something (na lie him use that opportunity wey light trip off go chop. na hungry dey catch am and I catch am with a cup of coffee dey laugh with him colleagues)

Me: (my heart started shaking and I was like "so as network go off them go start all over interview me)

20 mins later they resumed and my number popped up, only for the guy to say those golden words "you will need this pick up letter to get your visa bla bla bla, and returned my i20 and said I will need it at the point of entry and then said good luck safe journey to the states. I was like person wey win jackpot. It was then I sighted Amerinancy sitting down waiting to be interviewed chai that babe tall come fine oh!
I want to give God all the glory because its his marvelous doing (never asked of statement, never asked of standardized test the only document I brought out was WAEC and my scholarship letter and he never even allowed me to explain myself before always cutting in. He was like "oboy I have been sent to give you visa no need for long talks"

Thank you guy nairalanders are wonderful @Walspring who would call me to advice and encourage me, I say a big thanks God bless you.

And to all going soon @walspring, slimmy, etc may God make your transcript sweeter than mine IJN amen.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
goldenchic: I thank the God of Bishop David Oyedepo for this strange Favour and my new friend Slimmy 05. God bless you for helping me and to everyone in the house. Love ya plenty. My strange Transcript
Vo:are you qolden chic?
Me: yes ma
Vo: how many companies hv u worked with?
Me: 3 glo ,Guinness, consolidated breweries
Vo:who is sponsoring u?
Me: my mum
Vo: what does she do?
Me: she is a business woman, managing director and chairman of Glory ventures* vo cuts in*
Vo: pick up your visa(pass me one white paper)
This is God at work. Praise the Lord!

Nah wah for this kind transcript ooo...
We still bless the God of "Pastor David Oyedepo"

Ayo Ni ooo!

LOL

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
Teddyrain,you keep peeping.
Where's your transcript sir?

OR were you joking?Cos you virtually joke with everything.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
goldenchic: I thank the God of Bishop David Oyedepo for this strange Favour and my new friend Slimmy 05. God bless you for helping me and to everyone in the house. Love ya plenty. My strange Transcript
Me: she is a business woman, managing director and chairman of Glory ventures* vo cuts in*
Jesus, did the VO mentioned goldenchic? cheesy Congrats.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
teddyrain: Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Awwwwwwww! Hehehe
Teddy may today mark the beginning of great and wondrous works in your life.
Joy shall never cease from your lip.
Just like my own interview, it was seamless.
Only God could have done it for you.

Stay Blessed!

Go back to church for your testimony.

Welcome to the USA!!!

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Teddyrain..congrats broda.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by teddyrain(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Stewee:

Awwwwwwww! Hehehe
Teddy may today mark the beginning of great and wondrous works in your life.
Joy shall never cease from your lip.
Just like my own interview, it was seamless.
Only God could have done it for you.

Stay Blessed!

Go back to church for your testimony.

Welcome to the USA!!!
Amen!!! God bless you. I made history today. I was the first to be interviewed on the 21st of july 2014 and the first to be granted a visa. Chai jesus is alive.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by teddyrain(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
stevecrun: Teddyrain..congrats broda.
thanks

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
teddyrain big ups to u...have a splendid time.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by teddyrain(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Theflint1: teddyrain big ups to u...have a splendid time.
boss I hail oh! Area!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
teddyrain: Amen!!! God bless you. I made history today. I was the first to be interviewed on the 21st of july 2014 and the first to be granted a visa. Chai jesus is alive.

...and Good History you shall continue to make.
Its just the beginning.
It doesn't end with visa approval. More work is needed. Its His will that He supplies all our needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

What's your resumption date?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by timodam4real: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Congrats!!!
May i celebrate my visa approval too like this in Jesus Name.

Team Early August Appointment.

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
@teddyrain lol I was happy wen the systems went down. I knew it was for your favour. If una see as the guy hugged me wen I told him I got my visa. Congratulations. Ur dad fine sha ooo can I hv his nos? Lol

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2014

This is what I call PLAY PLAY MIRACLE from God..
When God says it your time, e go do you like film as e go take happen..
Congrats dear Enjoy America

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
timodam4real: Congrats!!!
May i celebrate my visa approval too like this in Jesus Name.

Team Early August Appointment.

Amen bro.. Amen..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
My interview

ME: Goodmorning ma

VO: Oh how are you?

ME :great

VO: you are nancy?

VO: dis you pay your visa fee?

ME: yes I did

VO: (keeps typing) so how did you choose this college?

ME: saw it on an article written about best liberal art colleges, I did an intensive research and saw its ranked by USnews, princeton and forbes too.

VO: do you know anyone in monmouth college?

ME: no

VO: I can see you traveled to California in 2010?

ME: yes

VO: what purpose?

ME: to visit my aunt

VO: how many siblings do you have?

ME: smiles*** I'm the only child

VO: smiles too *** what does your dad do?

ME: he is a businessman, politician, into real estates and also into oil and gas, he owns 4 petrol stations and also a hotel in Asaba.

VO: Did you write toefl and SAT?

ME: no it was waived by my school and I have a letter to prove it

VO: let me see it

ME: **gives her**

VO: okay pick up your visa @ isolo ** gives me a white paper and hands me back my i-20 saying I should keep it well, as it will be needed @ the point of entry

ME: thank you and **leaves**

I thank God almighty and all those who wished me success @slimmy@walspring etc, not forgetting teddyrain who helped me and encouraged me, although I hid my school from him and never knew we applied to same school. Its true coincidence.

All those going for interview don't worry God will surprise you.

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
honeyad:

Just like that? Wow shocked
no single document was asked.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
4 Approvals Today,
All from Lagos.. Congrats Teddyrain
What scholarship letter did you present to the VO?
Scholarship from the school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Joenice: Jesus, did the VO mentioned goldenchic? cheesy Congrats.
I am very popular dont wanna mention my name Joe

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
goldenchic: lol I was happy wen the systems went down. I knew it was for your favour. If una see as the guy hugged me wen I told him I got my visa. Congratulations. Ur dad fine sha ooo can I hv his nos? Lol

LMAO!!!!
Chai!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by tommgirl(f): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yayyyyyyyy... grin grin :DCongratulations to Amerinancy,Goldenchic,Mjseun and Teddyrain,Ʊ all are a blessing! Enjoy obamaland

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Amerinancy: My interview

ME: Goodmorning ma

VO: Oh how are you?

ME :great

VO: you are nancy?

VO: dis you pay your visa fee?

ME: yes I did

VO: (keeps typing) so how did you choose this college?

ME: saw it on an article written about best liberal art colleges, I did an intensive research and saw its ranked by USnews, princeton and forbes too.

VO: do you know anyone in monmouth college?

ME: no

VO: I can see you traveled to California in 2010?

ME: yes

VO: what purpose?

ME: to visit my aunt

VO: how many siblings do you have?

ME: smiles*** I'm the only child

VO: smiles too *** what does your dad do?

ME: he is a businessman, politician, into real estates and also into oil and gas, he owns 4 petrol stations and also a hotel in Asaba.

VO: Did you write toefl and SAT?

ME: no it was waived by my school and I have a letter to prove it

VO: let me see it

ME: **gives her**

VO: okay pick up your visa @ isolo ** gives me a white paper and hands me back my i-20 saying I should keep it well, as it will be needed @ the point of entry

ME: thank you and **leaves**

I thank God almighty and all those who wished me success @slimmy@walspring etc, not forgetting teddyrain who helped me and encouraged me, although I hid my school from him and never knew we applied to same school. Its true coincidence.

All those going for interview don't worry God will surprise you.

Congratulations Ms!
You seemed very confident!!!
..Seamless interview, no hitch!

Stay Blessed!

P'S: You hubby Slimmy must get His own too if not....*clears throat*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
goldenchic: no single document was asked.

Although i did not present any document on my day too but Your transcript seems to be the easiest I've seen.. Are u going for PHD?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
For those who have their visa and are interested in an affordable school in Alabama still accepting admission for fall, please check colombiasouthern.edu... I hope this helps smiley bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RexNdubest(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2014

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Congrats teddyrain. Hope to paste my own success story tomorrow!
@ the bolded, are u saying we should staple all the documents before coming to the embassy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=Mjseun]Visa interview at Lagos Consulate 6:30am appointment time.

Got there 6:05am. Did all accreditation and was set for interview. The interview didn't start until 8:15am as a result of their system not coming up. Lol

At some minutes 9pm my number A025 popped up (windows 2). And was attended to by a smallish white guy with his cup of tea. Interview goes thus:

VO: good morning
Me: good morning (I no fit put Sir, coz d guy small die, I'm pretty sure I'm older than him) smiles
VO: why are you going to UofF?
Me: based on my research on the Internet and after reading a lot of reviews about UFL I decided I was going to the uni. I'm going there coz have heard of the good deeds, high quality research and teaching and UFL is highly ranked amongst other US universities.
VO: where did you get this info?
Me: Washington magazine, US news and World report. The vo nodding his head.
VO: which other Uni falls in same category with UFL?
Me: UFL,Uof Arizona........ but UFL is highly ranked than the schls I mentioned
VO: so why UFL
Me: UFL is ranked 2nd after Cornell Uni in my area of research.
VO: what's your area of interest
Me: Agronomy and Crop Science (Plant Molecular and Cellular Biology option)
VO:did you write any test?
Me: yes, GRE and gave it to him.
VO: U are being sponsored by the Federal Gov of Nigeria (TETFUND) thru your work place.
VO: any letter of sponsorship?
Me:yes, gave it to him
VO: flipped thru
VO: how long are you staying in the US?
Me: 4years or so, going for a PhD program
VO: oh! So what's your dissertation all about?
Me: epigenetic and genetic study of some Nitrogen fixing bacteria associated with.......... actually going to work on biofuel plant.
VO: your visa is approved, handed a white paper to me. go to so so and so to get it on Thursday
Me: thank you and I did a sign of yes with my right thumb to him.

Packed by stuff and bounced out saying thank you Jesus continuously

I just want to blessed God for the journey so far. Have being telling God that I must drop my good transcript before we get to page 500 of this season 5 and he actually answered my prayers. His indeed a ever faithful God.

As for many of you still going for ur interview may the favour of God go with you in Jesus name. Go get your visa.
[/quote

Nice transcript bro, I am being sponsored by a private company in Nigeria (where I am presently working) I just sent you PM wanna ask a few questions.. Pls do reply as soon as you can, my interview is coming soon..]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
RexNdubest:
@ the bolded, are u saying we should staple all the documents before coming to the embassy?

You only gum your passport photo to you ds160 confirmation page.
Separate the ds160 confirmation page, i-20, int passport, passport photo, appointment confirmation, gt bank receipt(visa fee), sevis receipt from all your other document cos those are the once that will be handed to the VO.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
RexNdubest:

Separate the ds160 confirmation page, i-20, int passport, passport photo, appointment confirmation, gt bank receipt(visa fee), sevis receipt from all your other document cos those are the once that will be handed to the VO.

Good luck bro. You must testify. IJN. Amen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RexNdubest(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
domex007:

Good luck bro. You must testify. IJN. Amen
AMEN oo. Thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by abymballer: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
My transcipt goes but denialed. I was sitted right beside Teddyrain, I heard all his conversation wih goldenchic but as a novice i was told not to communicate with anyone.

Vo: How do you know about faulkner university?
me : my cousin who studies in same school told me about it?
vo: what year did graddaute?
me : 2011
vo: what did she study?
me : computer science also
vo: did you take SAT?
me: yes
vo: can I see ya score report?
me: I passed it, he looked at it then drop it and held my I-20
vo: who is paying?
me: my dad is the CEO........he is a real estate manager
vo: wht have you been doing in Nigeria?
me: I have been voluteering a health worker in Nigeria red cross
vo: Sorry your application did not meet the requirement.

Help me right my wrong

Congratulations to Teddyrain, Mjseun, Amerinancy & Goldenchic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.