Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455499 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by abymballer: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
My transcipt goes but denialed. I was sitted right beside Teddyrain, I heard all his conversation wih goldenchic but as a novice i was told not to communicate with anyone.

Vo: How do you know about faulkner university?
me : my cousin who studies in same school told me about it?
vo: what year did graddaute?
me : 2011
vo: what did she study?
me : computer science also
vo: did you take SAT?
me: yes
vo: can I see ya score report?
me: I passed it, he looked at it then down it
vo: who is paying?
me: my dad is the CEO........he is a real estate manager
vo: wht have you been doing in Nigeria?
me: I have been voluteering a health worker in Nigeria red cross
vo: Sorry your application did not meet the requirement.

Help me right my wrong

Congratulations to Teddyrain, Mjseun, Amerinancy & Goldenchic[b]
[/b]

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=abymballer][b]My transcipt goes but denialed. I was sitted right beside Teddyrain, I heard all his conversation wih goldenchic but as a novice i was told not to communicate with anyone.

Help me right my wrong
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
abymballer: My transcipt goes but denialed. I was sitted right beside Teddyrain, I heard all his conversation wih goldenchic but as a novice i was told not to communicate with anyone.

Help me right my wrong

[/b]
Those who wash their hands clean will eat with elders cheesy Become a member of this thread first and learn some tricks and go get your visa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
abymballer: My transcipt goes but denialed. I was sitted right beside Teddyrain, I heard all his conversation wih goldenchic but as a novice i was told not to communicate with anyone.

Help me right my wrong

[/b]
why! why! why! ...u need lots of practice, not enough reasons why u chose the school, kinda like u rudderless, u cousin seems to be all u got as reasons u chose school...I'm ready to bet ur composure was in shreads and if u write as well as u speak u forked...all hope ain't lost though, go thru d thread and see hw others gave responses to these questions.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2014

me: I passed it, he looked at it then drop it and held my I-20

Help me right my wrong

Congratulations to Teddyrain, Mjseun, Amerinancy & Goldenchic
so sorry bro..your mistakes are obvious here..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by abymballer: 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
stevecrun: so sorry bro..your mistakes are obvious here..

I really cant figure that out bro...piont them please
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
abymballer:

I really cant figure that out bro...piont them please

You got it all wrong from the start.. How did you get to know the school.. If your cousin did not know about the school obviously you won't be schooling there or going to the United States to study.. Work more on that bro... Moreover what you have been doing does not correspond to the course you intend to go for, that's another side error.. But I believe if you had it right from the beginning you might have gotten the visa... Once bitten twice shy.. Work more on your responses and hit them hard on the next try...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2014

Help me right my wrong

[/b]
and please don't mention ur cousin next time...red flag
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
shollyman1: Please how do I pm streemic kinda new here and don't really undertand the forum well yet

hi man
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2014

Help me right my wrong

Congratulations to Teddyrain, Mjseun, AmerinancI y & Goldenchic
The visa officer believes you to be an intending student willinf to study in the usa and should had made research about your school and not hoping on your cousin for reviews about the school
How did you get to know about this school?
Ans-I did lots of research on the internet using collegeboard.org,usnews.com etc and shortlisted about 4schs.I checked this school's admission requirements and sent in my application documents.

The vo asked who is paying?simply say my dad and wait for the next question,don't rush into the white man's mouth thereby bringing up un-wanted questions.

You graduated from high school in 2011,and can't just be volunteering for some health esb.
You must have been engaging in some academic stuffs etc like attending sat or toefl classes etc..(work on this

Go through the thread more..read visa interview transcripts..get close to nice pple here and they will put you through..

Once again sorry for your denial..you will get it by the grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
goldenchic:

@teddyrain lol I was happy wen the systems went down. I knew it was for your favour. If una see as the guy hugged me wen I told him I got my visa. Congratulations. Ur dad fine sha ooo can I hv his nos? Lol

Congrats, sis!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
congrats Nancy, goldenchick, teddy n mjseun. its official, this thread is now visa verified.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
If you are on this thread and your visa is denied, you need to be flogged. The visa approval rate for members of this thread has never been this high. Quote me wrong if you can. Congrats to you all. Slimmy05, Walspring, go and pick up your visas.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RexNdubest(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
domex007:

You only gum your passport photo to you ds160 confirmation page.
Separate the ds160 confirmation page, i-20, int passport, passport photo, appointment confirmation, gt bank receipt(visa fee), sevis receipt from all your other document cos those are the once that will be handed to the VO.
Bro, do they provide gum there or I should look for where I can buy any liquid gum to perform the bolded.
Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
juntod: If you are on this thread and your visa is denied, you need to be flogged. The visa approval rate for members of this thread has never been this high. Quote me wrong if you can. Congrats to you all. Slimmy05, Walspring, go and pick up your visas.

Hello I replied your pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by cashglue: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
goldenchic: I thank the God of Bishop David Oyedepo for this strange Favour and my new friend Slimmy 05. God bless you for helping me and to everyone in the house. Love ya plenty. My strange Transcript
Vo:are you qolden chic?
Me: yes ma
Vo: how many companies hv u worked with?
Me: 3 glo ,Guinness, consolidated breweries
Vo:who is sponsoring u?
Me: my mum
Vo: what does she do?
Me: she is a business woman, managing director and chairman of Glory ventures* vo cuts in*
Vo: pick up your visa(pass me one white paper)
This is God at work. Praise the Lord!

Congrats Goldenchic

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by cashglue: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Amerinancy: My interview

ME: Goodmorning ma

VO: Oh how are you?

ME :great

VO: you are nancy?

ME: yea

VO: dis you pay your visa fee?

ME: yes I did

VO: (keeps typing) so how did you choose this college?

ME: saw it on an article written about best liberal art colleges, I did an intensive research and saw its ranked by USnews, princeton and forbes too.

VO: do you know anyone in monmouth college?

ME: no

VO: I can see you traveled to California in 2010?

ME: yes

VO: what purpose?

ME: to visit my aunt

VO: how many siblings do you have?

ME: smiles*** I'm the only child

VO: smiles too *** what does your dad do?

ME: he is a businessman, politician, into real estates and also into oil and gas, he owns 4 petrol stations and also a hotel in Asaba.

VO: Did you write toefl and SAT?

ME: no it was waived by my school and I have a letter to prove it

VO: let me see it

ME: **gives her**

VO: okay pick up your visa @ isolo ** gives me a white paper and hands me back my i-20 saying I should keep it well, as it will be needed @ the point of entry

ME: thank you and **leaves**

I thank God almighty and all those who wished me success @slimmy@walspring etc, not forgetting teddyrain who helped me and encouraged me, although I hid my school from him and never knew we applied to same school. Its true coincidence.

All those going for interview don't worry God will surprise you.

Congrats Amerinancy!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RexNdubest(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
Gurus, my I-20 is stapled, should I remove the pin?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
ebdib:

Hello I replied your pm

I replied too but you haven't replied. Let me send the email again. Check pls.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
RexNdubest:
Bro, do they provide gum there or I should look for where I can buy any liquid gum to perform the bolded.
Thanks!

Just go with your passport.. If its necessary for them to staple for you, they will... Don't mind those at the gate telling you to staple 2 passport with your ds160 confirmation page
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by cashglue: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2014

Help me right my wrong

Congratulations to Teddyrain, Mjseun, Amerinancy & Goldenchic

First of all well done for getting this far! The blooper in your interview was when u said ur cousin recommended it. Here on Nairaland it's almost a consensus that such answers are not the way to go when answering the question"why did u choose this school?" Do your homework and go get your visa. Na God get power

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RexNdubest(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
honeyad:

Just go with your passport.. If its necessary for them to staple for you, they will... Don't mind those at the gate telling you to staple 2 passport with your ds160 confirmation page
Okay, thanks!
Hw about the I-20, should I remove the pin (it's stapled)?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Congratulations once again. Just 9 visas were approved at the student visa today. F1 only. For d 6.30am only
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
RexNdubest:
Okay, thanks!
Hw about the I-20, should I remove the pin (it's stapled)?

No o.. Don't remove the stapled i20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Joenice: Those who wash their hands clean will eat with elders cheesy Become a member of this thread first and learn some tricks and go get your visa cheesy
At joe u r very right. I was a spy before will just read transcript dats all. When I joined I met Slimmy( fine lepa boy) who helped me with everything. PLS HOUSE SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO SLIMMY FOR ME. GOD BLESS YOU MY NEW FRIEND.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
juntod:

I replied too but you haven't replied. Let me send the email again. Check pls.

No email. Just did
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by cashglue: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
juntod: If you are on this thread and your visa is denied, you need to be flogged. The visa approval rate for members of this thread has never been this high. Quote me wrong if you can. Congrats to you all. Slimmy05, Walspring, go and pick up your visas.

Without a shadow of doubt, this thread was perhaps one of the things God wanted me to have before I went for my own interview. This thread gradually transforms you from a tyro to a confident US student visa applicant ready to stand before any VO. I encourage ppl to keep going through this thread and use the ideas, comments and responses here to prepare for their interviews.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
goldenchic: Congratulations once again. Just 9 visas were approved at the student visa today. F1 only. For d 6.30am only
wow! nairaland got 80% today...on d average hw many gets approved a day?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
RexNdubest:
Thanks!

You can get a little paper gum.. Just a little, so it can be removed easily..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
RexNdubest: Gurus, my I-20 is stapled, should I remove the pin?

No, you don't have to

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.