Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454185 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by STENON(f): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
@slimmy05...........I'm so Sorry abt your denial...Bt pls jst trust God that he will surely do the VERY BEST for you, Its jst a stepping stone to Greatness........

Winners never quit, quitters neva win...With God by your side, Your Next attempt will surely make you a winner...pls cheer up and go for your visa in the nxt appointmnt.

Slimmy, The Visa is surely for you and jst only you,
and notin more, less or Else.
All the best

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Amerinancy: LoL I will chain them up. grin @slimmy, it is well.
Boo... congratunobia!
Kinda jealous... what is teddyrain looking for in your house
Wish I have a travel partner going to my school...
Shay na only me waka come MICHIGAN
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
streetMic: The Laws of Visa Approval.

1. Make sure you PM wallspring or Imperioux shocked
2. Make sure Zee serves u a lil bit of that HOT straight Truth that might sound rude but challenging
3. Always read Graviton and Slimmy's arguments. cheesy
4. Importantly, Read Olumide's Transcript. (Your Daily Manners) grin
5. Listen to what MsNas got to say about how you should manage ur funds. lipsrsealed
6. Make sure you are always on this thread reading and observing like me angry
7. Accept Juntod and Rijo's Criticism wink
8. call Graviton for mock interview...the Guy Na VO undecided
9. respond to funny questions from new comers or long time observers. grin cheesy cool
10. Pray dont be too religious(in Juntod's voice), make sure you do what you are suppose to do when it comes to documentation. kiss
11. Pray Again. cry
12. Go and Pick your Visa. grin angry shocked cool tongue cry kiss
if i catch you heeen, i will E-flog you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by richard4ssky: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please can anyone help me with university that accept transcript online please I need your help on this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Idazbawz: Boo... congratunobia!
Kinda jealous... what is teddyrain looking for in your house
Wish I have a travel partner going to my school...
Shay na only me waka come MICHIGAN
lmao! Don't get jealous. I'm making him home prepared dish because, he really encouraged me. Moreover we are going to same school. Zeezehabe is waiting for you, before she go say I wan steal you. shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Idazbawz: shocked yeepa! See gbege.. I was only joking oo
berra be or else undecided

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
stevecrun: see if you can go collect your original from the waec office,should be ready now,you gon prolly pay some fee,i don't know bout that though(the fees).

Or you go with the printed coloured computer print-out,attached with an un-scratched waec card.

Goodluck,my broda.
its 2k, just go alone with 2 passport photograph and a printed copy of the result. they have a specific date for each year, try go to ogba and confirm the date you can pick up the certificate for 2012.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Who is going to Maryland? Direct flight
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
phemix:

@2&5, well like I once said we shd employ both of dem in NLC after their studies.
if i catch you, well how much can you pay? i like money baje baje
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Amerinancy: lmao! Don't get jealous. I'm making him home prepared dish because, he really encouraged me. Moreover we are going to same school. Zeezehabe is waiting for you, before she go say I wan steal you. shocked
U can talk
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Amerinancy: lmao! Don't get jealous. I'm making him home prepared dish because, he really encouraged me. Moreover we are going to same school. Zeezehabe is waiting for you, before she go say I wan steal you. shocked
americanancy, you cant even snatch idaw from me. anyways i dey reason somthing now, it started from when you said you love teddyrain voice and you listened to him on radio and now hes coming to your house. shocked tongue i dey observe sha

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
goldenchic: Who is going to Maryland? Direct flight
is there direct flight to maryland? why not get to new york first and get a bus to maryland. MD is close to NY

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Any illinois candidate for trio flight mate with teddyrain, although I want to use business class?
I'm looking towards Delta, klm or virgin Atlantic.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
streetMic: The Laws of Visa Approval.

1. Make sure you PM wallspring or Imperioux shocked
2. Make sure Zee serves u a lil bit of that HOT straight Truth that might sound rude but challenging
3. Always read Graviton and Slimmy's arguments. cheesy
4. Importantly, Read Olumide's Transcript. (Your Daily Manners) grin
5. Listen to what MsNas got to say about how you should manage ur funds. lipsrsealed
6. Make sure you are always on this thread reading and observing like me angry
7. Accept Juntod and Rijo's Criticism wink
8. call Graviton for mock interview...the Guy Na VO undecided
9. respond to funny questions from new comers or long time observers. grin cheesy cool
10. Pray dont be too religious(in Juntod's voice), make sure you do what you are suppose to do when it comes to documentation. kiss
11. Pray Again. cry
12. Go and Pick your Visa. grin angry shocked cool tongue cry kiss
You are right about No 7. Juntod na oga for that ooo. So tey I carry yansh for you ooo. Twuale Juntod! Agbalagbi! Ha! Eyin tun le.*omo mushin voice*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Congrats RexNdubest. Welcome to Obamaland.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
goldenchic: Who is going to Maryland? Direct flight

Is your school nt in Virginia?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
zeezahbee: its 2k, just go alone with 2 passport photograph and a printed copy of the result. they have a specific date for each year, try go to ogba and confirm the date you can pick up the certificate for 2012.

Thank, you have been helpful, I will march to waec, first thing tomorrow
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
goldenchic: You are right about No 7. Juntod na oga for that ooo. So tey I carry yansh for you ooo. Twuale Juntod! Agbalagbi! Ha! Eyin tun le.*omo mushin voice*

Laff wan kill me here.. grin grin grin. Funny mushin pikin like u

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
zeezahbee: americanancy, you cant even snatch idaw from me. anyways i dey reason somthing now, it started from when you said you love teddyrain voice and you listened to him on radio and now hes coming to your house. shocked tongue i dey observe sha
LOL he is a kind person, but very spiritual. He is a good singer, and I enjoy singing (I'm a choir member) so I see teddy as a very good friend. I invited him over myself, and if anyone wants to come along, you are all free. @Zee I can't steal him when I have never seen idazbawz. Please hold your guy tight before goldenchic steal am grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
HEARTBREAK idazbawz
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Amerinancy: LOL he is a kind person, but very spiritual. He is a good singer, and I enjoy singing (I'm a choir member) so I see teddy as a very good friend. I invited him over myself, and if anyone wants to come along, you are all free. @Zee I can't steal him when I have never seen idazbawz. Please hold you guy tight before goldenchic steal am grin
theres GOD oooo, idaw so idaw dey toast goldenfish, heartbreak lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Amerinancy: Any illinois candidate for trio flight mate with teddyrain, although I want to use business class?
I'm looking towards Delta, klm or virgin Atlantic.
why business class?. yoiu get money oo, take economy joor
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by OjaP: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Amerinancy

GoldenChic

TeddyRain

RexNDuBest

MichaelKaz

Congrats to you all. smiley

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
zeezahbee: theres GOD oooo, idaw so idaw dey toast goldenfish, heartbreak lipsrsealed
LWKMD grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by OjaP: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Slimmy,

Sorry to hear about your denial. Let's talk offline on the way forward. Do not let this disturb you at all.

Amefrica comes to mind.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
zeezahbee: why business class?. yoiu get money oo, take economy joor
that's also what teddy told me. My dad said he wants me to feel comfortable (daddys baby) lol! I will see how it goes anyways, if to go on economy or business.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
zeezahbee: why business class?. yoiu get money oo, take economy joor
na business class sure pass#TeamEtihadAirways
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
angry angry
Do u know who I am?? I'm the official hubby of err female on dis thread... do u wanna get banned?? I'll report you to Justwise sorry, SEUN angry angry

Oya apologise... cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by tommgirl(f): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
zeezahbee: americanancy, you cant even snatch idaw from me. anyways i dey reason somthing now, it started from when you said you love teddyrain voice and you listened to him on radio and now hes coming to your house. shocked tongue i dey observe sha
grin cheesy All these guyz u ladies are sharing,chai! Dere ris God ooooo...who go cun remain 4me to date nah? angryWhen u ladies don seize all d fine fine guyz,na wa 4u o..Ʊ knw ursef o,Zee,Nancy,Goldenchic tongue

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Amerinancy: LOL he is a kind person, but very spiritual. He is a good singer, and I enjoy singing (I'm a choir member) so I see teddy as a very good friend. I invited him over myself, and if anyone wants to come along, you are all free. @Zee I can't steal him when I have never seen idazbawz. Please hold your guy tight before goldenchic steal am grin
Goldenchic, oya come n snatch me plsssss cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
stevecrun: HEARTBREAK idazbawz
cry cry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Amerinancy: that's also what teddy told me. My dad said he wants me to feel comfortable (daddys baby) lol! I will see how it goes anyways, if to go on economy or business.
i wanna be like you guys ooo lmao. even if my dad gimme money for first class, i will still enter economy. #TEAMsaveMoneyForDRYDays#

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.