Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,504 members, 7,854,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

How To Make Your Partner To Say "I Love You" With No Stress.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Partner To Say "I Love You" With No Stress.. (1221 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Are You Better Off Single? No Stress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Partner To Say "I Love You" With No Stress.. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
How to make your partner to say "i love you" with no stress..
Just tell her this joke..
There were TWO birds in the house the other one name was YOU LOVE ME and the other
one name is I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME flew away
who is remaining?
Re: How To Make Your Partner To Say "I Love You" With No Stress.. by sexymoma(f): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
just go rent duplex for yabaleft....

Like seriously are you ok
Re: How To Make Your Partner To Say "I Love You" With No Stress.. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
Very funi
Re: How To Make Your Partner To Say "I Love You" With No Stress.. by Godswillu(m): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
make I play am

Boy: I want to tell you a joke
Girl: okay, say it
Boy:There were TWO birds in the house the other one name was YOU LOVE ME and the other
who is remaining?
Girl: I do not know
Boy:I LOVE YOU
Girl: He finally says he love me
Boy:
Re: How To Make Your Partner To Say "I Love You" With No Stress.. by Sllowppoisoon: 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: Very funi
Funny to a kid grin
Re: How To Make Your Partner To Say "I Love You" With No Stress.. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
sexymoma: just go rent duplex for yabaleft....

Like seriously are you ok
ur left nyash dia.. U insulent bunch
Re: How To Make Your Partner To Say "I Love You" With No Stress.. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sllowppoisoon:
Funny to a kid grin
hey are u sane??neva sud u quote my comment again,only toddlers lyk u don't mind deir buiz,u r here 2 comment on wat d op wrote nt on sum1 else's post!!mind wu u say trash 2 o[b]
Sllowppoisoon:
Funny to a kid grin
hey are u sane??neva sud u quote my comment again,only toddlers lyk u don't mind deir buiz,u r here 2 comment on wat d op wrote nt on sum1 else's post!!mind wu u say trash 2 o[/b]
Sllowppoisoon:
Funny to a kid grin
hey are u sane??neva sud u quote my comment again,only toddlers lyk u don't mind deir buiz,u r here 2 comment on wat d op wrote nt on sum1 else's post!!mind wu u say trash 2 o
Re: How To Make Your Partner To Say "I Love You" With No Stress.. by sexymoma(f): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chimax15:
ur left nyash dia.. U insulent bunch
Bros you mean Insolent .... I can Understand.
Re: How To Make Your Partner To Say "I Love You" With No Stress.. by kagari: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chimax15: How to make your partner to say "i love you" with no stress..
Just tell her this joke..
There were TWO birds in the house the other one name was YOU LOVE ME and the other
who is remaining?

hey dude, i make it a point of duty to support guys threads on nl.

But first of all @op

this thread make sence to you?
What did u smoke b4 u opened this thread?
would you ever open similar thread again?
was ASUU the cause of this thread?
Do u feel proud of this thread?
Can you recommend this thread to your younger ones?

@op no just bring that format say na joke
there is a section for jokes
Re: How To Make Your Partner To Say "I Love You" With No Stress.. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
kagari:

hey dude, i make it a point of duty to support guys threads on nl.

But first of all @op

this thread make sence to you?
What did u smoke b4 u opened this thread?
would you ever open similar thread again?
was ASUU the cause of this thread?
Do u feel proud of this thread?
Can you recommend this thread to your younger ones?

@op no just bring that format say na joke
there is a section for jokes
wat's wrong with diz one?
Re: How To Make Your Partner To Say "I Love You" With No Stress.. by youngds: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
[size=18pt]I will try it, but am not sure if Nigerian girls are that smart to understand though[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Why SOME Women Fight Over Men / Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? / Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.