Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

If Sex Isnt Love Then Why Is Cheating A Crime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Sex Isnt Love Then Why Is Cheating A Crime (612 Views)

Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? / Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Sex Isnt Love Then Why Is Cheating A Crime by kingofpool: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
This question has been like a rat running about under my bed disturbing my sweet sleep and dream's.... I have heard from so many girlz saying sex is not love....Of latex is my girl that told me same thing last week (dis iz d third week we re datin) She heard from her friend that i had sex with a girl like that,And she came to my houze yestaday and start saying that i gat the gutz to cheat on her,and this has been an issue over me and her,coz i reminded what she said to me.......So the question am asking love xpertz on nl is....If sex isnt love then why is cheating a crime ?

1 Like

Re: If Sex Isnt Love Then Why Is Cheating A Crime by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
In the real sense of it, Sex is truly not love but it is an expression of love. So when you cheat, you are expressing love to your partner with whom you are having sex with, which is still cheating in the long run.
Re: If Sex Isnt Love Then Why Is Cheating A Crime by youngds: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
[size=18pt]hmmm.. for i while i was speechless when i saw this post
brb.. lemme ask Mr Ojo our V'C [/size]
Re: If Sex Isnt Love Then Why Is Cheating A Crime by scave(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
mr man no dey turn d table around sex is not luv but sex is part of luv.because luv comprise of many tins including sex.u 4ked up but u wanna cover ur dam conscience wit dat.guy wake up.I no knw y I comment sef.

(1) (Reply)

"Why Is Getting A Woman... A Big Deal For Most Men? " / How Can I Be A Virgin When ......? / How To Build Trust In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.