Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,934 members, 7,838,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Would You Marry The Guy/lady Without Parental Consent? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry The Guy/lady Without Parental Consent? (1491 Views)

Can You Do This To A Lady Without. ...? See Picture / Parental Consent - Really Necessary?? / Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry The Guy/lady Without Parental Consent? by Originakalokalo(m): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
sweetpoison: Two cannot walk together except they agree.....its takes TWO...from d bible point of view...every other person is a third parry...

i don't agree with you.

What of ''children,obey your parents?''
Re: Would You Marry The Guy/lady Without Parental Consent? by Oxone(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Originakalokalo:

i don't agree with you.

What of ''children,obey your parents?''

And what of "parents, do not provoke your children to anger"

It's tiring when people let common sense jump out of the window when religion comes into play

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry The Guy/lady Without Parental Consent? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
I'm answering largely for myself. I will not go ahead without mine and her parents' blessings.
Re: Would You Marry The Guy/lady Without Parental Consent? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
NO.
Re: Would You Marry The Guy/lady Without Parental Consent? by Originakalokalo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
Honestly guys, it is not an easy decision to make,especially if a strong love exist between the two in question...

Personally, i won't.i would rather try to win them over by all means,both spiritually and physically.

If it has been destined by God, he will soften their minds.
Re: Would You Marry The Guy/lady Without Parental Consent? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
NO!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Way To Break Up A Relationship (advice Needed). / Fake Friends {picture} / "After God; Fear Woman"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.